Ask a male a question.

Lois · 35677

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #40 on: December 19, 2017, 09:52:11 PM
I’m going to elaborate a bit here.  With my wife it generally started with me on my back and her doing the work.  At some point, and she could sense it, I would turn her sideways and start humping her face.  She did this thing of squeezing the base with her slick saliva coated hand on each outstroke that felt like my cock was completely in her warm wet mouth.  I don’t know if that’s how deep throating feels, but I’m inclined to think her hand gripped it much tighter than lips could and made it better.

That said, I would love to see a girl take all of me, her eyes looking up at me waiting for me to let her breath again.

Killer Moth

Reply #41 on: December 20, 2017, 06:11:58 AM
In the "Ask a Female a Question" thread, Killer Moth asked this question:

What is your attitude towards semen? Does the idea of being "cum upon" have an intrinsic pleasure for you? Do you like to eat or, or do you do it because it pleases your partner, or not at all?

I'd like to ask men this question, from the opposite point of view:

Does the idea of cumming upon her have an intrinsic pleasure for you? Why? (And I'm aware that for many sex-related questions, "Why?" is unanswerable.) Does it give you greater pleasure is she swallows? Again, why?

Part of the reason why I asked this question to begin with was that I had a girlfriend long ago who loved to be ejaculated on, or at least performed enjoying it effectively. Her reasoning, which she admitted was corny, was that it was a kind of warm and came from inside me, and that it was like "touching my essence." So I liked that reasoning, and though our sex life was pretty tepid (long story), I remember with fondness occasions of coming on her tits, on her tummy, etc. With a different woman, for reasons I cannot quite justify, I found it very sexy that I came on her belly and she went to bed without cleaning it off, so it was dried to her in the morning.

So I don't want to entirely embrace the "it's about power" explanation or some "marking my territory" kind of thing, because I always thought of it as more spiritual, somehow. Like the semen, while certainly also a sticky, sometimes inconvenient substance, is also a something magical: an organic externalization of my passion. Same with swallowing it -- it feels like acceptance. It's not a deal breaker if it doesn't happen but it's nice.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:58:01 AM by Killer Moth »

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #42 on: December 20, 2017, 07:13:18 AM

Does the idea of cumming upon her have an intrinsic pleasure for you? Why? (And I'm aware that for many sex-related questions, "Why?" is unanswerable.) Does it give you greater pleasure is she swallows? Again, why?

Not really.  IMHO the only thing semen is good for is making babies (and lube for round 2 I suppose, but my refractory period is getting too long to be able to do that very often).  Otherwise it is an unfortunate and messy side effect of orgasm, and the less time spent cleaning it up before we can cuddle, the better. 
As for the power thing, I'm a bit of a submissive.  I get more turned on by feeling like I am irresistible than by being in control myself.  Having married someone who feels much the same, there are regular disagreements over who gets to be on the bottom.

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #43 on: December 20, 2017, 08:07:26 AM
Does having someone deep throat your cock really feel better then just sucking on the head?

;)
It's a bit overrated I think.  It's definitely a turn on to see your whole thing disappear in a woman's mouth.  I guess it's pretty much the same as what I said on the cumming on the body: it's a sleazy thing.
But as far as the pleasure is concerned, the first few inches is where the fun is.  And of course much of the pleasure is also derived from variation.  At least for me it is.  There's x.xx inches to play with plus two nuts. 

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Killer Moth

Reply #44 on: December 21, 2017, 03:38:24 PM

What is your attitude towards semen? Does the idea of being "cum upon" have an intrinsic pleasure for you? Do you like to eat or, or do you do it because it pleases your partner, or not at all?

I hasten to add that coming on her is my third favourite place to come (fourth being "pretty much anywhere

Part of the reason why I asked this question to begin with was that I had a girlfriend long ago who loved to be ejaculated on, or at least performed enjoying it effectively. Her reasoning, which she admitted was corny, was that it was a kind of warm and came from inside me, and that it was like "touching my essence." So I liked that reasoning, and though our sex life was pretty tepid (long story), I remember with fondness occasions of coming on her tits, on her tummy, etc. With a different woman, for reasons I cannot quite justify, I found it very sexy that I came on her belly and she went to bed without cleaning it off, so it was dried to her in the morning.

So I don't want to entirely embrace the "it's about power" explanation or some "marking my territory" kind of thing, because I always thought of it as more spiritual, somehow. Like the semen, while certainly also a sticky, sometimes inconvenient substance, is also a something magical: an organic externalization of my passion. Same with swallowing it -- it feels like acceptance. It's not a deal breaker if it doesn't happen but it's nice.

I hasten to add that coming on her skin is my third favourite place to come (the fourth being, pretty well anywhere that's not on or in a woman), but that it still is erotic in a conceptual way.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #45 on: December 21, 2017, 07:02:24 PM

Elsewhere the power aspect was discussed, but there’s another aspect to this that both the male and female can find arousing.  Being cum on, in or being told to swallow it can be shameful and humiliating.  I know a number of girls that find this very hot, the humiliation and shame aspect.

Just this morning I got a ‘Good morning’ on YIM from a girl I flirt with who is now home from college.  After a little exchange while I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and thinking about other things to rub, we exchanged these two messages:

Me:  And I could really use the feeling of a good blow job right now to fully wake me.

Her:  Mmmm I'd love that, woke frisky today, a warm cock in my mouth and a load in my belly would be perfect.

What a nice caring girl she is.  Too bad she has a real life Master, and I’m just an occasional distraction for her.

I know another girl that has a fetish about men cumming in her pierced belly button, gets hot and bothered by talking about it, it’s the humiliation that makes it hot for her.

I find this sort of thing hot too, but again as with the power/force aspect, I would have to know it turns the girl on as well.

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +43/-0
Reply #46 on: December 22, 2017, 05:02:32 PM
A couple thoughts from a Middle Aged guy...

I think my balls mostly behave.  I don’t notice them in the way or getting pinched often.  There are times, especially when sitting in loose shorts or something when you have to reach down and adjust.  That’s usually the whole package that needs to be moved.

When I was young I got hard all the time.  Sometimes there was a reason, sometimes nothing obvious. A hard dick needs a hand.  When I would get hard I loved feeling it.  I never really felt the need to immediately go masturbate.   But I also never liked to waste one.  Now that I am older it takes a bit more.  I still don’t like wasting them.  Testosterone levels are highest in the mornings.  This is the main cause of “morning wood”.  I always hated the term piss hard on.  It has more to do with the hormone levels.   Think of it, I have had to pee so bad I could barely hold it thousands of times while I am awake or driving or whatever.  I don’t think it’s ever given me an erection.  Now, you do often have to pee in the morning.   And you are often also hard in the morning.  I often find myself playing with it in the morning or at night when it gets hard and wakes me up.   Even if I have no intention of an orgasm. 

Like almost every guy, when I was young I recovered quickly from an orgasm.  Now...not so much.  The whole refractory period has always been interesting to me though.   No matter what you are thinking - like I am just going to keep fucking until I cum again, or whatever - once I cum, that thought is gone.  It’s actually difficult to be sexual for a few minutes. 

I have no idea why cumming on someone turns me on but it does if they want it. Before my wife lost interest she used to beg me to cum on her nipples.  She liked it all over her , except for her face. I don’t think it’s a power thing for me but maybe I’m kidding myself or something. But watching my cum land on her was amazing and definitely a turn on for me.  I don’t know if it would have been had she been pitiful when I did it. 

As a 59 year old guy, I have never ever had the luck of having someone let me cum in their mouth. That is just a sad fact.  My wife liked that I wanted to, and she would ask if I wanted to cum in her mouth.   But she always said no way.  I think it would definitely add to the experience. 

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #47 on: December 23, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

Like almost every guy, when I was young I recovered quickly from an orgasm.  Now...not so much.  The whole refractory period has always been interesting to me though.   No matter what you are thinking - like I am just going to keep fucking until I cum again, or whatever - once I cum, that thought is gone.  It’s actually difficult to be sexual for a few minutes. 

I managed that once.  The first one was way too early - I was barely hard enough to get it in and a decidedly mediocre ejaculation happened within 30 seconds.  There was no further detumescence though, so I kept going and maybe 15 minutes later I had one of my best orgasms ever.

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #48 on: December 23, 2017, 08:43:27 AM
I recently read an article saying that prostate actually is the ''G-spot'' of males.
It was also saying that prostate orgasm is not a legend at all and is very real.
What do you think? Has anyone here heard or experienced something solid about it?

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #49 on: December 24, 2017, 12:40:03 AM
I'm not sure that Males need a G-Spot...I most certainly do not - but what you say certainly makes sense and I did read about it somewhere. I certainly do not get an erection when I go to my Doctor's for the annual prostate exam ... but then again, it is a male doctor.. :emot_laughing:

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #50 on: December 24, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

Prostate massage is a very 'soft' orgasm for me... almost like not having one, other than the ejaculation.  It's... uncomfortable for the prolonged amount of time needed to massage it to orgasm, so all things considered I'd just as soon handle it the old-fashioned way.  
:aol_poundit:

Ditto: if my doctor was more cute and NOT A GUY, I might have gotten an erection from the prostate exam.  He was in there for a while feeling around and asking questions (Does this hurt?  How about here?  Hmmmm.)

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Strangesub

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
    • Married Secret Faggot
Reply #51 on: December 24, 2017, 04:55:39 AM
I recently read an article saying that prostate actually is the ''G-spot'' of males.
It was also saying that prostate orgasm is not a legend at all and is very real.
What do you think? Has anyone here heard or experienced something solid about it?
As a happily married man who has found it necessary as a submissive slave slut to cheat on his wife by having sex with men - I can tell you that the prostrate is, indeed, the "G-spot" of males.
The reason that nominally not gay men enjoy getting fucked is that it feels incredibly great!
And, my prostate has gotten larger as I get older.  This leads to more frequent urgency to pee, which is annoying.
In the last ten years, there has been two times where I was fucked for at least an hour, if not more.  Giant prostate massage.  So incrediblyfucking good!  And, it really did relieve the need to pee for several days thereafter.

Offline Orafaun

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #52 on: December 30, 2017, 01:27:59 AM
I took some notes here and I'll chime in with a few answers. My feelings a pretty similar to those previously expressed with a few exceptions.

I don't really have an issue with testicular crowding. The hips are set far enough appart so there is a bit of a gap between the upper thighs for everything to fit and things are mostly out front anyway.

I am 33 and I have as many erections now as I have ever had. I probably have a slightly above average drive and it hasn't changed much over the years. They can happen at any time for any reason. The worst are caused by stimulation from running/jogging or just walking long distances. This is irritating because the same stimuli can then cause chaffing... I don't usually feel the need to "take care of it" unless it is persistant enough to become a distraction.

I wear jeans a lot so erections can be uncomfortable because the material does not flex much so as the erectile tissue engorges with blood and the shaft lengthens I have to adjust to the left or right so there is room for expansion.

I am personally circumcised and am happy for it. The cleanliness is worth it. Also, females seem to prefer it.

After orgasm I become flaccid within minutes and lose sexual motivation almost immediately. This lasts for just a few minutes as the hormones are flushed and refreshed by the body. I do, however, pretend this doesn't happen for the benefit of my partner. The refresh is pretty quick for me so it's not a big deal and I can be ready to go again in about 5 to 10 minutes. During that time I just switch my attention exclusively to my partner. And as I stated above, age hasn't affected this much.

I don't really feel the need to cum on my partner. I MUCH prefer to cum inside her. Mouth, vagina, or anus. Doesn't really matter. It physically feels better to me and the mess is contained and easier to clean up. Also, I do like a girl to swallow but I think this is tied to the act of spitting out food being rude.  ;D I think that is just me being odd.

I do like the feeling of being deepthroated but the same feeling can be replicated by a strategically place hand. It just makes you feel like your whole member is encased in a warm, wet place. It's just a physical thing to me.

Lastly, I am a hetero male and I THOROUGHLY enjoy prostate massage performed by a girl. That in conjunction with oral results my most powerful orgasms. The first time it happened I was afraid I would blow the girls head off with the force of the ejaculation. lol It was a feeling like none other.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #53 on: January 04, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Lastly, I am a hetero male and I THOROUGHLY enjoy prostate massage performed by a girl. That in conjunction with oral results my most powerful orgasms. The first time it happened I was afraid I would blow the girls head off with the force of the ejaculation. lol It was a feeling like none other.

Woos to Strangesub and Orafaun for contributing.

So RF says it is a soft orgasm.  Orafaun says it is a powerful orgasm.  Strangesub says it is incredible.

Is it best with a finger or another apparatus?  I'm assuming it's an internal massage, right?  If so, how far inside?   Does the penis have to be erect?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Orafaun

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #54 on: January 04, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Internal massage with a finger has produced the best results. Not very deep. About two to three  inches I would say. There are male toys that say they stimulate the prostate but they don't seem to work for me. Most male toys seem rather ineffective. :/

KitKat

Reply #55 on: January 31, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
What part of a womans body turns you on the most, besides the obvious t&a?

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
  Legs,and ass I love a well proportioned set of legs. They can be on a smaller woman or a rubinesque one, doesn't matter but well proportioned, nice ankles up to a muscular calf, sweet knees and a meaty luscious thigh.mmmmmmmm. Never been into chicken legs even if they're attached to a decent ass or a beautiful lady

KitKat

Reply #57 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:09 PM
 Legs,and ass I love a well proportioned set of legs. They can be on a smaller woman or a rubinesque one, doesn't matter but well proportioned, nice ankles up to a muscular calf, sweet knees and a meaty luscious thigh.mmmmmmmm. Never been into chicken legs even if they're attached to a decent ass or a beautiful lady

I would say "ass" should also go into that obvious category. So that's...

1 for legs. ;) ( sans "chicken legs")  :emot_laughing:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:52:59 PM by _KitKat_ »

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
Reply #58 on: January 31, 2018, 10:58:27 PM
As a happily married man who has found it necessary as a submissive slave slut to cheat on his wife by having sex with men - I can tell you that the prostrate is, indeed, the "G-spot" of males.
The reason that nominally not gay men enjoy getting fucked is that it feels incredibly great!
And, my prostate has gotten larger as I get older.  This leads to more frequent urgency to pee, which is annoying.
In the last ten years, there has been two times where I was fucked for at least an hour, if not more.  Giant prostate massage.  So incrediblyfucking good!  And, it really did relieve the need to pee for several days thereafter.

I had someone say to me in my youth,"use it or lose it" I took that to heart and when I never had a partner, I dealt with my own issues in hand. After almost 40 years of "changing my own oil" or having someone help me with it daily, I still enjoy good wood.  Some friends who would never touch themselves now have issues with their wood or lackthereof. More to the point of the OP quote, I have no prostate problems and can make it through the night without interuptions. I had regular prostate stimulations up to a few years ago, and now besides missing them for the obvious reason (not too many better ways to orgasm than by your wife/partner blowing/stroking you while her fingers are up you, stroking your prostate) I find that I miss them for umm medicinal reasons also? I still have no problems but I wonder if it was keeping me healthy, any comments to that line of thought?

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #59 on: January 31, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Oh boy, you're asking a hard question there. As you know, attraction is a multi-faceted thing, involving physical and mental turn-ons. I like girls' intelligence and temperament, which usually comes out in conversation.

...But we're dealing solely with the physical, so I'll just list them.

• Eyes: Some have quite beautiful windows to the soul. Some also like to dress up those windows. (The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.) I tend to notice eyes a fair bit by force of habit: I have Asperger's, and one of the things about Aspies is that they cannot maintain eye contact very well. So I'll go looking around for something I can concentrate on, unless the girl in question knows about that particular quirk.
  • General looks: My second girlfriend (id est, the one before I met the girl who would become my wife) looked like she was about a year or two younger than me (and I'm pretty youthful-looking myself); turns out she was five years my senior. BUt the fact that she looked younger than me was a bit of a turn on for me.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.