That's 1 for eyes.

1 for legs.

Good answer!

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #61 on: February 01, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
What part of a womans body turns you on the most, besides the obvious t&a?
 Legs,and ass I love a well proportioned set of legs. They can be on a smaller woman or a rubinesque one, doesn't matter but well proportioned, nice ankles up to a muscular calf, sweet knees and a meaty luscious thigh.mmmmmmmm. Never been into chicken legs even if they're attached to a decent ass or a beautiful lady

I would say "ass" should also go into that obvious category. So that's...

1 for legs. ;) ( sans "chicken legs")  :emot_laughing:

As far as the obvious goes, I'm definitely a tits guy.  Nothing gets me going like a not-too-large nicely shaped boob.

Legs have already been mentioned.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face.  Eyes, lips, cheekbones, I find them all very sexy.

Brains are sexy too.  Not to mention important.  No matter how hot a woman is, there inevitably comes a time you have to actually talk to her...

And as for my weirder 'kinks', I totally love nice bare shoulders/collarbones.  Kinda weird probably, but it works every time for me :emot_dunno:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:40:56 AM by Hades »

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Killer Moth

Reply #62 on: February 01, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
Face, to the degree that I can be attracted to women whose bodies to not correspond to my turnons in any other way if I like their face enough.

The cliché is that straight men like long hair on women, and I am very cliched indeed.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #63 on: February 01, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

KitKat

Reply #64 on: February 01, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

:emot_heehee:

I seriously doubt that you jerk off to intelligence.

I asked my hubby this question. He had the same answers, face, legs, but he also mentioned that a strong back is really sexy and long hair.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:22:17 PM by _KitKat_ »

KitKat

Reply #65 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
Face, to the degree that I can be attracted to women whose bodies to not correspond to my turnons in any other way if I like their face enough.

The cliché is that straight men like long hair on women, and I am very cliched indeed.

Killer Moth

Reply #66 on: February 02, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

That is some beautiful hair. Not sure what I want to do with it exactly, except the obvious grasp it (not pull, just hold) during intimate acts. I don't desire to wrap it around my erection or something, though perhaps men do do that.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #67 on: February 02, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Reread the question, then remind yourself I rarely engage in any dialogue with you.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

ChirpingGirl

Reply #68 on: February 02, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Sweetie, don't feed. You know the rules. Don't make me spank dat spicy booty.  :emot_bottomspank:

KitKat

Reply #69 on: February 02, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Sweetie, don't feed. You know the rules. Don't make me spank dat spicy booty.  :emot_bottomspank:

Right. Back on topic.  :-*

What about feet? Do you prefer painted toe nails? Toe rings? Or all natural?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #70 on: February 05, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

So is this something that would hurt? Feel good?  Does it stop ejaculation or is that the shaft?  What sensations might you feel?
Anybody with experience?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +43/-0
Reply #71 on: February 05, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

So is this something that would hurt? Feel good?  Does it stop ejaculation or is that the shaft?  What sensations might you feel?
Anybody with experience?
Everyone’s anatomy is a little different I suppose.   First off, that doesn’t look like something that would be possible for me.   Second, just seeing that makes me a little queezy. 

I think maybe I am a little different in that I don’t particularly want my balls played with.   And when I am excited, they tend to be a little tighter to my body. 

_priapism

Reply #72 on: February 05, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
I see what you did there.  Yes, I like to be fondled, sweezed, and milked.  Just a little rough play.  Spank and pull my ball sack, while you tell me how many cc’s of ejaculate your baby maker requires.  Then make me eat the excess.

:emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Killer Moth

Reply #73 on: February 05, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
For me: just ignore the testicles. They don't exist. Nothing good will come of touching them. See also: nipples.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #74 on: February 06, 2018, 12:00:52 AM
For me: just ignore the testicles. They don't exist. Nothing good will come of touching them. See also: nipples.

I’m with you on that, both.

Based on what I’ve heard, it extremes on such things.  Some guys love their balls getting attention, others like me don’t want them touched at all.  For one thing, both my balls and nipples are ticklish to the point of it being very unpleasant.

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #75 on: February 06, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Really?  Not that I don't enjoy my nipples being played with (quite on the contrary), but having my nuts being played with always does it for me.

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Killer Moth

Reply #76 on: February 07, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Really?  Not that I don't enjoy my nipples being played with (quite on the contrary), but having my nuts being played with always does it for me.

You can have my share of testicle-play, with my blessings.

_priapism

Reply #77 on: February 07, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
Maybe it’s a by-product of my age and experience, but nipples and nuts are essential players on my road to orgasm.  Add anus, and you’ve got a trifecta.

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #78 on: February 12, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
How do you react when/if she goes down below your balls by her tongue?
Do you try to stop her or ask for more? (In between, I have seen or heard quite many, who is loving it and still consider fully straight where some others, who try to keep you away from there)
Are you irritated by a wet tongue around your hole or do you enjoy it at all?
Do you remember your first time getting rimmed or the attempt for it? How was your reaction?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:22:21 PM by suemcgregor27 »

_priapism

Reply #79 on: February 12, 2018, 04:13:44 PM
Do you try to stop her or ask for more? (In between, I have seen or heard quite many, who is loving it and still consider fully straight where some others, who try to keep you away from there)
Do you remember your first time getting rimmed or the attempt for it? How was your reaction?

Very excited.

Do you try to stop her or ask for more? (In between, I have seen or heard quite many, who is loving it and still consider fully straight where some others, who try to keep you away from there).

What the hell does a rim job have to do with homosexuality?  My god.  If getting your Twinkie licked makes you gay, then gay me up Scotty.

If I haven’t bathed, I will suggested letting me take a soapy washcloth to my brownie maker.  Otherwise, lick my biscuit door bitch!

I had a nasty young girlfriend in Arkansas, back during the Whitewater investigation.  She was very anal, and loved to be rimmed and ass fucked.  Naturally, she enjoyed reciprocating also.  She could set me off like a Roman candle with her fingers and tongue.