Lois · 35675

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #80 on: February 12, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

...gay me up Scotty....brownie maker......lick my biscuit door...set me off like a Roman candle....

You just crack me up with all of your sayings.   My favorite I've heard you say is "baby batter".

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #81 on: February 12, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

...gay me up Scotty....brownie maker......lick my biscuit door...set me off like a Roman candle....

You just crack me up with all of your sayings.   My favorite I've heard you say is "baby batter".

Mervinh2o, You're helping not only my curiosity, but also my english!  :emot_laughing:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #82 on: February 12, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

What the hell does a rim job have to do with homosexuality?  My god.  If getting your Twinkie licked makes you gay, then gay me up Scotty.

I know I've said this many times before, but I think this is a vital point.

Being "worried" about what one's sexual desires, fantasies, proclivities, etc. might "mean" or "be perceived as" ruins everything, and bars one from fully exploring one's sexual self, and denies one amazingly fulfilling sexual experiences.

I know that many men are worried about the "gay thing," but Merovingian is spot on: It's not a "gay thing," it's an experiencing the totality of sexual fulfillment thing.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #83 on: February 12, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

What the hell does a rim job have to do with homosexuality?  My god.  If getting your Twinkie licked makes you gay, then gay me up Scotty.

I know I've said this many times before, but I think this is a vital point.

Being "worried" about what one's sexual desires, fantasies, proclivities, etc. might "mean" or "be perceived as" ruins everything, and bars one from fully exploring one's sexual self, and denies one amazingly fulfilling sexual experiences.

I know that many men are worried about the "gay thing," but Merovingian is spot on: It's not a "gay thing," it's an experiencing the totality of sexual fulfillment thing.

Since gays and straights pretty much do all the same things, albeit with different equipment, then kissing, touching, licking, sucking, fingering, massaging, etc. are *all* “just like being gay.”  Face it man, you’re gay.  Now how about a blow job?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:37:15 PM by Mervinh2o »

KitKat

Reply #84 on: February 12, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #85 on: February 12, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
I spent a very large part of the weekend chatting online with a very sweet girl almost 22.  She has had several sexual experiences with men my age.  At one point she took me a little by surprise when she began talking about tonguing my butt hole.  Confused, I asked why she went there.  She said, you older guys love that.  OK, now I find myself intrigued.  It also reinforced my last couple years realizations I didn’t explore certain sexual things enough, and that I want to rectify that.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #86 on: February 12, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
a very sweet girl almost 22. .... she began talking about tonguing my butt hole.....She said, you older guys love that.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #87 on: February 12, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
Sodomy is as old as the bible (otherwise it wouldn't have explicitly mentioned it).  I totally don't think it's gay, and I know some men enjoy butt play, anal sex and prostate orgasms.
Still, it doesn't work for me.  I really don't enjoy anything to do with the back door... I'll have my fun at the entrance :)

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #88 on: February 12, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Sodomy is as old as the bible (otherwise it wouldn't have explicitly mentioned it).  I totally don't think it's gay, and I know some men enjoy butt play, anal sex and prostate orgasms.
Still, it doesn't work for me.  I really don't enjoy anything to do with the back door... I'll have my fun at the entrance :)

Sodomy is much older than the Bible.

It puzzles me how so many people don't know what the word "sodomy" means. Though the word references the famous scene in the Bible, the word refers to every type of sexual activity that does not involve an erect penis penetrating a vagina.

And, fun fact, the word was overwhelmingly used to describe a criminal act. By the mid-20th century, almost all U.S. states had laws on the books criminalizing sodomy. In 1986, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling (Bowers v. Hardwick) upheld a state law banning sodomy. Though the focus of the law was sex acts by homosexuals, the decision affirmed the state law, thereby criminalizing all acts of sodomy, even, technically, between married heterosexual partners. It wasn't until 2003 -- less than 15 years ago! -- that the Supreme Court (Lawrence v. Texas) finally declared all state anti-sodomy laws to be unconstitutional.

Back on topic, given the correct definition of the word, which includes oral sex, that means that 94.7% of sexually active Americans are guilty of sodomy, and 86.3% of married, heterosexual couples are also guilty of sodomy.

I'm totally guilty...

P.S. In case you're wondering, yes, I made up those percentages.

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #89 on: February 12, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

It puzzles me how so many people don't know what the word "sodomy" means. Though the word references the famous scene in the Bible, the word refers to every type of sexual activity that does not involve an erect penis penetrating a vagina.

And, fun fact, the word was overwhelmingly used to describe a criminal act. By the mid-20th century, almost all U.S. states had laws on the books criminalizing sodomy. In 1986, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling (Bowers v. Hardwick) upheld a state law banning sodomy. Though the focus of the law was sex acts by homosexuals, the decision affirmed the state law, thereby criminalizing all acts of sodomy, even, technically, between married heterosexual partners. It wasn't until 2003 -- less than 15 years ago! -- that the Supreme Court (Lawrence v. Texas) finally declared all state anti-sodomy laws to be unconstitutional.

Back on topic, given the correct definition of the word, which includes oral sex, that means that 94.7% of sexually active Americans are guilty of sodomy, and 86.3% of married, heterosexual couples are also guilty of sodomy.

I'm totally guilty...

Well, it probably is...It's probably as old as "homo sapiens" having sex.  And I I know for a fact that bonobo's (humanity's closest living "relatives") practice it.  And it was by no means intended as a "judgement".  I know it's part of sexual activity. 
It's just that I as a person am not particulary fond of it.

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #90 on: February 12, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

I'm totally guilty...

Well, it probably is...It's probably as old as "homo sapiens" having sex.  And I I know for a fact that bonobo's (humanity's closest living "relatives") practice it.  And it was by no means intended as a "judgement".  I know it's part of sexual activity. 
It's just that I as a person am not particularly fond of it.

I realize in re-reading my post that I come off as judgemental and accusatory. Though that was not my intent, I nonetheless apologize.

I suppose if you believe the Bible to be an accurate historical account, then strictly speaking, even if Adam had gone down on Eve (or vice versa), it still wouldn't be "older than the Bible." Fortunately, I don't believe the Bible to be "an accurate historical account."

But I will admit that a scene featuring Adam going down on Eve in the Garden of Eden is kinda hot. Or, even better, Eve going down on Lilith. Now THAT'S hot!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #91 on: February 12, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

But I will admit that a scene featuring Adam going down on Eve in the Garden of Eden is kinda hot. Or, even better, Eve going down on Lilith. Now THAT'S hot!

Attention Authors:

Story idea above.   

Or Adam encountering Eve and Lilith being intimate.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #92 on: February 12, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Attention Authors:

Story idea above.   

Or Adam encountering Eve and Lilith being intimate.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #93 on: March 23, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

Not sure if I'm phrasing this right, but, Do any of you get precum?

I have never been with a guy that does.

And if you do, is it a lot? (a drip, a tablespoon, more?)   Do you get the tingly orgasmic feeling when it emits like you do during the ejaculation?   

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #94 on: March 23, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

And if you do, is it a lot? (a drip, a tablespoon, more?)   Do you get the tingly orgasmic feeling when it emits like you do during the ejaculation?   

Usually just a "pearl".  Wifey's favorite treat.  "Lick my pee hole and taste that little drop I made for you."

No orgasmic sensation associated with it.  It is nature's way of clearing the urethra of anything impure before ejaculation occurs.

If you tease him long enough, eventually most men will have some pre-cum.  Just get him close several times and back off.  Allow his hard on to soften a bit, then milk it out.  Pinch his shaft between your thumb and forefinger, then slide it up his urethra with gentle pressure.  You'll see a drop most likely.  If you don't, come see me.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #95 on: March 23, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
You'll see a drop most likely.  If you don't, come see me.

hahaha, okay.  Thanks for the offer.   Should I make an appointment?  Your schedule seems pretty booked up lately.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #96 on: March 23, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

You must be missing it in some way, getting lost perhaps due you being much juicier.  Even at 56 I often have day time fantasies that make a little wet spot in my briefs.

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #97 on: March 26, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
Twice in my life I've heard the term "God Pussy"   anyone know what it means??

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #98 on: March 26, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
That would be me in desperation.  Been so long since I've seen a real one you'll hear me exclaim, "God, Pussy!"  :emot_laughing:

Tho' Urban Dictionary says it's a term used for anything extra tasty.  As in"

"This pizza is so delicious it's like "God's pussy." :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #99 on: March 26, 2018, 06:33:50 PM