KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Ask a female a question.

Lois · 18176

Killer Moth

Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 02:22:58 AM
Out of curiosity: in this scenario, you can no longer experience vaginal penetration of any sort (fingers included), but all other forms of stimulation (clitorial included) are still available to you. How disappointed are you, on a scale of 1/10?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2469/-33
Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 06:37:27 PM

Out of curiosity: in this scenario, you can no longer experience vaginal penetration of any sort (fingers included), but all other forms of stimulation (clitoral included) are still available to you. How disappointed are you, on a scale of 1/10?

My disappointment would be 0/10.

Other women should chime in here, but for me, penetration, especially deep penetration, isn't a necessity when masturbating. And I suspect I'm in the norm. The videos you see of a woman masturbating by plunging something deep inside her appeal to men, and not, in general, to women.

Even vibrating dildos are chiefly used for external stimulation. The clitoris is like the head of a penis x 50.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #32 on: December 31, 2017, 02:19:27 AM

Out of curiosity: in this scenario, you can no longer experience vaginal penetration of any sort (fingers included), but all other forms of stimulation (clitoral included) are still available to you. How disappointed are you, on a scale of 1/10?

My disappointment would be 0/10.

Other women should chime in here, but for me, penetration, especially deep penetration, isn't a necessity when masturbating. And I suspect I'm in the norm. The videos you see of a woman masturbating by plunging something deep inside her appeal to men, and not, in general, to women.

Even vibrating dildos are chiefly used for external stimulation. The clitoris is like the head of a penis x 50.

So, if a guy were to buy a dildo or vibe for their female significant other (personal tastes aside for the purpose of this hypothetical), you'd be more inclined to recommend a clit stimulator, or a vibe with a clit stim, than a straight up dildo?

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +938/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #33 on: December 31, 2017, 07:18:29 AM
That works for me!

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Killer Moth

Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
What is your favourite and least favourite slang term for female genitals?

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #35 on: January 04, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
What is your favourite and least favourite slang term for female genitals?

Favorite:  Vagina, vulva, labia, clitoris, hoo-hoo.  

Least favorite:  Pretty much every slang term.  I don't even like the shortening of the word clitoris to 'clit'.

But during sexual play he does like when I talk dirty so I will on occasion drop the P word.  The C word, UGH!  HATE IT!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
Okay, the hand on the back of the head during blowjobs: do you like it or not? Why/why not?

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Resting a hand there is okay.  When he's laying on his back, he will lightly place a hand while running his fingers through my hair.   I actually like that.  He said it's he's petting me for doing a good job.   But I don't think that's what you mean.

For me, a hand on the head is okay, but not with force.  Giving a little extra push to the back of the head is a definite no-no that results in a quick ending to it.  It is for me to determine how far it will go in.
A boyfriend in my early 20's would use force on the back of my head.  I hated it, but never fought him about it.  I was inexperienced in orally pleasing a guy, he was my first.  I allowed it because as he put it, he was "teaching me how to give a bj correctly".  I never allowed anyone else to do that to me after him.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +390/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Resting a hand there is okay.  When he's laying on his back, he will lightly place a hand while running his fingers through my hair.   I actually like that.  He said it's he's petting me for doing a good job.   But I don't think that's what you mean.

For me, a hand on the head is okay, but not with force.  Giving a little extra push to the back of the head is a definite no-no that results in a quick ending to it.  It is for me to determine how far it will go in.
A boyfriend in my early 20's would use force on the back of my head.  I hated it, but never fought him about it.  I was inexperienced in orally pleasing a guy, he was my first.  I allowed it because as he put it, he was "teaching me how to give a bj correctly".  I never allowed anyone else to do that to me after him.

I think the answer depends on the girl to what level, if any, force is used.  In talking to many girls, some have told me how much they hate that while others have said they love it.  The problem is when guys do what they want regardless.  My late wife was very accepting of me being forceful; she wasn’t necessarily into it, she did it for me knowing how much I liked it.

I’m curious if more girls would answer this and if we’d get a variety of responses?

KitKat

Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 04:14:24 PM
Every female likes different things.

Killer Moth

Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

Yes, and this thread only makes sense if we're taking the attitude that we're asking specific women for their specific opinions.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2469/-33
Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Yes, and this thread only makes sense if we're taking the attitude that we're asking specific women for their specific opinions.

I agree.

However, please be careful not to generalize from the answers of a small group of women here to all women in general.

And do keep in mind that most of the women you'll meet here are pervs and weirdos, pretty much by definition...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

KitKat

Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

...do keep in mind that most of the women you'll meet here are pervs and weirdos, pretty much by definition...

So true.  :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +390/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +1242/-77
Reply #44 on: January 07, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
I can do a better job when they don't. They can abuse their fleshlight  if they need.