KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Ask a female a question.

Lois · 37955

Offline josh112480

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #60 on: February 19, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
Question for the women that have done it: Why do women fake orgasm's instead of telling their partner what they're doing wrong?

_priapism

Reply #61 on: February 19, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
Question for the women that have done it: Why do women fake orgasm's instead of telling their partner what they're doing wrong?

Because they’re just glad it’s *over* and they don’t have to be a sex mattress for your sweaty humping, until the next time?   :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #62 on: February 20, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Mrs JBRG last faked an orgasm about 15 Year’s ago. When she told me that she had, I was hurt. Apparently she felt she needed to in order to “enhance my sexual ego”. We came to an understanding that it was okay if she didn’t cum and that we would be honest about that. I try to get her there but understand that it’s not going to happen every time. We are both good with that.

That is all.

_priapism

Reply #63 on: February 20, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

We came to an understanding that it was okay if she didn’t cum and that we would be honest about that. I try to get her there but understand that it’s not going to happen every time. We are both good with that.

Sounds like a job for Dr. Weismueller...  :emot_laughing:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #64 on: February 20, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

Because they’re just glad it’s *over* and they don’t have to be a sex mattress for your sweaty humping, until the next time?   :emot_laughing:

N.B. "Ask a FEMALE a question"...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #65 on: February 20, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

N.B. "Ask a FEMALE a question"...

Please.  We are waiting with baited breath!  LOL.

Killer Moth

Reply #66 on: April 24, 2018, 07:29:46 PM
Is licking your own nipples, if feasible mechanically, at all pleasurable?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #67 on: April 24, 2018, 07:46:41 PM
Is licking your own nipples, if feasible mechanically, at all pleasurable?

Not really.  Just like rubbing my own nipples isn't.  When I do it to myself it just isn't the same as having someone else doing it to me.   I only do those two things to myself for my partners enjoyment, because I know he gets off watching.  
And though I can get my nipple to my mouth, it is very uncomfortable.  Mostly due to my neck craning forward.  

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #68 on: April 25, 2018, 08:17:31 PM
I love questions like this!  (And it's counterpart here.)  I've been splitting my attention between here, and Literotica, where they have them more divided to specific question threads.  (The 2 I remember are what's it feel like with a dick in your ass, or sucking a dick.)

It really helps writers, to get a perspective.  Male writers writing female narratives, and female writers writing a male narrative.  As much as these questions can be answered.  What's a period feel like?  What's an erection feel like?  (Pressure.  in a word, i'm going to have to say pressure.  i can't answer the first one, having never experienced a menarche.)

Remington555

Reply #69 on: August 17, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

Moderator note:  The following was originally posted in response to a story titled "My Boyfriend Likes To Expose Me" which can be found here http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=63737.0

Okay, at the risk of revealing my ignorance about the female body, I have to ask two questions.

1) Is it physically possible for a woman to have 70 orgasms in one day or is that literary license?

2) Can a woman be trained/forced to have an orgasm just by hearing a particular word spoken aloud?

Please be kind with your answers. I'm a guy who didn't even know what a clitoris was until I was in my 40s and by then it was too late.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:02:18 AM by MintJulie »

Offline Littlebit

• Co-POY 2019
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +414/-2
  • Just a little bit
Reply #70 on: August 17, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

Okay, at the risk of revealing my ignorance about the female body, I have to ask two questions.

1) Is it physically possible for a woman to have 70 orgasms in one day or is that literary license?

2) Can a woman be trained/forced to have an orgasm just by hearing a particular word spoken aloud?

Please be kind with your answers. I'm a guy who didn't even know what a clitoris was until I was in my 40s and by then it was too late.

I don't think that your ignorant.  While reading this story I had the same questions.

Remington555

Reply #71 on: August 18, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
I don't think that your ignorant.  While reading this story I had the same questions.

Thanks for chiming in Littlebit. That makes me feel better. Hopefully someone will provide an answer.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #72 on: August 18, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

I didn't read the story so I didn't see how the 70 O's were achieved.  
Some women will have an 'aftershock' about a minute after the initial O.  And maybe another after that.
It has happened to me many times.   I've had another 'real' O about 10 minutes after, with some more aftershocks.  So that would have been about 6 in 20 minutes, but really, there were only 2.  At least to me anyways.  
But even if I did count it as 6 in 20 minutes, there is no way I could keep that up for say (70 divided by 6 = 11 more sessions like that.  Times 20 minutes.  11 x 20=220 minutes divided by 60, carry the 1. )  3 hours 41 minutes of stimulation.   Things start getting sore or uncomfortable after a time.  Ouch, not me.  So that was my long answer.
Short answer is no.  Well, very unlikely.

No.   Well, highly doubtful.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:05:41 AM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #73 on: August 18, 2018, 04:27:45 AM
The answer to number 2 is as was stated, no. That is a myth. Anyone who has had real experience in BDSM can tell you as much. The Wannabe Doms are the people who subscribe to that. Reality is that without some sort of physical stimulation, orgasm is not likely.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

psiberzerker

Reply #74 on: August 18, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
...there is no way I could keep that up for say (70 divided by 6 = 11 more sessions like that.  Times 20 minutes.  11 x 20=220 minutes divided by 60, carry the 1. )  3 hours 41 minutes of stimulation.   Things start getting sore or uncomfortable after a time.

70 is a lot, an unreasonable number there, but let's run the equation top-down.  Assuming 24 hours, that's an O every 20 minutes on average.  Which sounds exhausting, and also begs the question of "How?"  Senisitivity also starts to drop-off after a while, the nerve endings just get saturated, and numb.  Which would probably mean a slow steady escalation in the stimuli, and some way to cleanse the nerve endings of neurotransmitters.  (I'm not sure how I would go about that, either.  Not a neurochemist.) 

So, basically still impossibly high, even under prefect conditions.  A woman on a hair trigger, multiple (Overlapping) climaxes, and some form of stimulation that doesn't leave her raw.  Just for comparison, the record I've seen was 9.  Total orgasms, it took about 5 hours, and she passed out for about 36 after that (Assuming she has to be Conscious to actually experience all 70)  Even then, she said that the climaxes became progressively less intense, to the point that she could barely feel them, and this was with BDSM.  (3 masters, tagging out)

Just going for the long answer here, and checking your work.  The answer is still a resounding no.

Remington555

Reply #75 on: August 19, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Thanks MintJulie for moving this to the correct forum. I hadn't even found this forum yet. Still exploring.

Vanessa's story is 31 parts (so far) and 450,000 words and I'm only through part 27 but the more I read the more I think it's closer to the realm of fantasy than reality. For example, a 5-star hotel where nudity is permitted in any/all public areas? A gym where membership is free to females if they work out in the nude?

The 70 O part was supposedly achieved during a full day at the beach. Tanya, the character, has a remote controlled variable speed vibrating egg inside her (which her partner controls most of the time) as well as a permanent clit ring (also variable and remote controlled).

In the story Tanya trains herself (at her lover's request) to climax every time she hears the word 'treadmill' and most everyone she knows is aware of it. It does make for some amusing situations.

Thank you all for your perspective. You basically confirmed what my common sense told me, especially about the diminishing sensitivity and soreness than would ensue after a given amount of stimulation.

psiberzerker

Reply #76 on: August 19, 2018, 06:47:39 PM
I think it's closer to the realm of fantasy than reality...

Which is the vast majority of the stories in these archives.  Nothing wrong with that, it's pretty much what people come here to read.  Why we have disclaimers, for those readers that can't differentiate fantasy (For instance, a "willing" 6yo daughter) and Reality.  It doesn't go without saying, because there are some real crazies out there, looking for validation.

I didn't really see anything dangerous or abusive in Vanessa's experiences.  Just some that strained suspension of disbelief.  The setting, nudist hotels where public sex is allowed on the premises, isn't one of them.  I've been to such places, and worked at them.  They're rare (And everyone doesn't look like a model) and tend to be exclusive.  Again, to keep the dangerous crazies out.

I like the gym where ladies work out in the nude.  I haven't heard of one personally, however it could be set up with assurances like Security, and a staff of female Personal Trainers that lead by example.  As an ex-body builder, let me say that working out in the nude is effective, cooler, and also easier to see what you're doing in the mirror.  However, most equipment has that vile vinyl covering, so you want to put a towel down for the sweat.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:51:57 PM by psiberzerker »

Remington555

Reply #77 on: September 13, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

I read an intriguing post on Instagram yesterday afternoon and almost immediately thought, I need to ask a female about this.

Here's what the post said:

Sometimes a girl just needs to bend over and get banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

So is that hyperbole? An expression of sexual frustration? Just smart ass humor?

I've always believed that women are better at coping with long sexual droughts than men, but maybe not.

Any insights for a clueless old man?

Thanks,
Remmy

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #78 on: September 13, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

Sometimes a girl just needs to bend over and get banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

So is that hyperbole? An expression of sexual frustration? Just smart ass humor?

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Many years ago, most especially with my fiancee 18 years ago, there were times I'd be at work thinking about him, that would lead to possibly thinking how much I cared for him, which would lead to a pleasant experience we'd share, which would lead to the last time we had sex, which would lead to looking forward to sex the next time I'd see him.   In some situations that urge would build and that was all that was on my mind.   Sometimes, I'd actually work myself up into a frenzy as the time went on.  

In many of those cases I wouldn't imagine slow, intimate, tender, emotional sex next I saw him.  I'd imagine things like him bending me over the back of he couch, flipping my skirt up, tearing my underwear off, and doing things that would cause me scream in joy at the top of my lungs.

It happened with much more frequency in my 20's as opposed to my mid-40's, but my libido can still kick in at times.  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 01:23:16 PM by MintJulie »

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Remington555

Reply #79 on: September 14, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
It's me again. I have another question for any and all female persons.

Here's the back story. I was sitting in a coffee shop and there were two young women at the table next to me. It was impossible not to hear their conversation.

One told the other that she now owned 104 pairs of shoes. I think my eyes bugged out a little. I myself own 3 pairs of shoes, including a pair of sandals that I haven't worn for three years.

They continued talking about shoes including what I assume were brand names like Jimmy Chew (Choo?) and Mansolo or something like that. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but from what I was hearing, I don't think you would find the shoes they were talking about at your local Wal-mart.

I've never owned a pair of brand name shoes, and never once in my life paid more than $25 for a pair of shoes.

I have a two-part question for you.

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

2. What's the most you've ever paid for a pair of shoes?

Thank you very much,
Remmy

PS: I know this is a sex-talk forum, but I have the feeling that for some women, shoes and sex are somehow tied together. And I didn't know which other forum might be more appropriate.