KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask a female a question.  (Read 4680 times)
Remington555
Pervert

Fame 16

Remmy

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2018, 02:45:34 PM »

Thanks MintJulie for moving this to the correct forum. I hadn't even found this forum yet. Still exploring.

Vanessa's story is 31 parts (so far) and 450,000 words and I'm only through part 27 but the more I read the more I think it's closer to the realm of fantasy than reality. For example, a 5-star hotel where nudity is permitted in any/all public areas? A gym where membership is free to females if they work out in the nude?

The 70 O part was supposedly achieved during a full day at the beach. Tanya, the character, has a remote controlled variable speed vibrating egg inside her (which her partner controls most of the time) as well as a permanent clit ring (also variable and remote controlled).

In the story Tanya trains herself (at her lover's request) to climax every time she hears the word 'treadmill' and most everyone she knows is aware of it. It does make for some amusing situations.

Thank you all for your perspective. You basically confirmed what my common sense told me, especially about the diminishing sensitivity and soreness than would ensue after a given amount of stimulation.

I wanna be 14 again and ruin my life differently...I have some new ideas.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2018, 06:47:39 PM »

I think it's closer to the realm of fantasy than reality...

Which is the vast majority of the stories in these archives.  Nothing wrong with that, it's pretty much what people come here to read.  Why we have disclaimers, for those readers that can't differentiate fantasy (For instance, a "willing" 6yo daughter) and Reality.  It doesn't go without saying, because there are some real crazies out there, looking for validation.

I didn't really see anything dangerous or abusive in Vanessa's experiences.  Just some that strained suspension of disbelief.  The setting, nudist hotels where public sex is allowed on the premises, isn't one of them.  I've been to such places, and worked at them.  They're rare (And everyone doesn't look like a model) and tend to be exclusive.  Again, to keep the dangerous crazies out.

I like the gym where ladies work out in the nude.  I haven't heard of one personally, however it could be set up with assurances like Security, and a staff of female Personal Trainers that lead by example.  As an ex-body builder, let me say that working out in the nude is effective, cooler, and also easier to see what you're doing in the mirror.  However, most equipment has that vile vinyl covering, so you want to put a towel down for the sweat.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:51:57 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Feedback is always welcome.
Remington555
Pervert

Fame 16

Remmy

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »

I read an intriguing post on Instagram yesterday afternoon and almost immediately thought, I need to ask a female about this.

Here's what the post said:

Sometimes a girl just needs to bend over and get banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

So is that hyperbole? An expression of sexual frustration? Just smart ass humor?

I've always believed that women are better at coping with long sexual droughts than men, but maybe not.

Any insights for a clueless old man?

Thanks,
Remmy

MintJulie
Version 8.2
Freakishly Strange

Fame 335

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2018, 01:21:30 PM »

Sometimes a girl just needs to bend over and get banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

So is that hyperbole? An expression of sexual frustration? Just smart ass humor?

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.

Many years ago, most especially with my fiancee 18 years ago, there were times I'd be at work thinking about him, that would lead to possibly thinking how much I cared for him, which would lead to a pleasant experience we'd share, which would lead to the last time we had sex, which would lead to looking forward to sex the next time I'd see him.   In some situations that urge would build and that was all that was on my mind.   Sometimes, I'd actually work myself up into a frenzy as the time went on.  

In many of those cases I wouldn't imagine slow, intimate, tender, emotional sex next I saw him.  I'd imagine things like him bending me over the back of he couch, flipping my skirt up, tearing my underwear off, and doing things that would cause me scream in joy at the top of my lungs.

It happened with much more frequency in my 20's as opposed to my mid-40's, but my libido can still kick in at times.  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 01:23:16 PM by MintJulie » Logged

Become a member and gain access to additional stories and images. It's free.  Click here
Remington555
Pervert

Fame 16

Remmy

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »

It's me again. I have another question for any and all female persons.

Here's the back story. I was sitting in a coffee shop and there were two young women at the table next to me. It was impossible not to hear their conversation.

One told the other that she now owned 104 pairs of shoes. I think my eyes bugged out a little. I myself own 3 pairs of shoes, including a pair of sandals that I haven't worn for three years.

They continued talking about shoes including what I assume were brand names like Jimmy Chew (Choo?) and Mansolo or something like that. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but from what I was hearing, I don't think you would find the shoes they were talking about at your local Wal-mart.

I've never owned a pair of brand name shoes, and never once in my life paid more than $25 for a pair of shoes.

I have a two-part question for you.

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

2. What's the most you've ever paid for a pair of shoes?

Thank you very much,
Remmy

PS: I know this is a sex-talk forum, but I have the feeling that for some women, shoes and sex are somehow tied together. And I didn't know which other forum might be more appropriate.

MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1918

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2018, 02:53:24 PM »

Here's the back story. I was sitting in a coffee shop and there were two young women at the table next to me. It was impossible not to hear their conversation.

One told the other that she now owned 104 pairs of shoes. I think my eyes bugged out a little. I myself own 3 pairs of shoes, including a pair of sandals that I haven't worn for three years.

They continued talking about shoes including what I assume were brand names like Jimmy Chew (Choo?) and Mansolo or something like that. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but from what I was hearing, I don't think you would find the shoes they were talking about at your local Wal-mart.

I've never owned a pair of brand name shoes, and never once in my life paid more than $25 for a pair of shoes.

Thank you very much,
Remmy

PS: I know this is a sex-talk forum, but I have the feeling that for some women, shoes and sex are somehow tied together. And I didn't know which other forum might be more appropriate.

Remmy,

This thread is titled "Ask a female a question," and not "Ask a female a sex-related question." So, to my mind, your question is perfectly legitimate.

It's hard to answer this question, since I suspect if you ask 10 women this question, you'll get 10 very different answers.

I'm not a shoe person, and I own about 20 pairs of shoes -- but that includes hiking boots, snow boots, several pairs of running shoes, casual sneakers, sandals, and "dress shoes." I have two pairs of dress shoes for which I spent around $50-$60, another really nice cress shoes for which I spent around $150, and one pair of running shoes for which I spent $90, but otherwise, the rest were all reasonably priced, on sale, or purchased a Wal-Mart, Costco, or Payless.

I know the brands Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blahnik, but I've only heard of them. I'm not the type of girl who would plop down $1,000 -- or more -- for a pair of pumps. (And I'm also not the type of girl who would buy a pair of shoes where the designer's last name begins with "Blah.")

To each her own. And I suspect there are many men who own dozens of pairs of shoes, some of which cost from $500-$1,000.

And then, of course, there's the Bridesmaid's Dilemma: The bride for whom you're serving as a bridesmaid essentially dictates what her bridesmaids will wear, including the shoes. So, you have to shell out a pile of cash for a pair of shoes you'll likely never wear a second time. And then, they sit in the back of your closet for years, even decades.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

MintJulie
Version 8.2
Freakishly Strange

Fame 335

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2018, 06:07:25 PM »

I have about 50 pair.   5 of them are for running.  If I find a pair I like, I buy some more.  So 4 spare.  And if some get wet during a run, I've got a dry pair for the next day.

As Barbara said, 7 of them are due to me 'forced' to buy them to be a bridesmaid.

The others are shoes I might have purchased on sale and I just thought I might need them sometime.  Usually I'll pick them up for less that $20/pair.  I'll confess that some have never been worn.  

I will also confess that some haven't been worn in a very long time and might not even fit.  I should probably look in to this and make room in my closet for me to buy some more.

I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but...

Isn't the saying, "...not the sharpest knife in the drawer."  or "... not the brightest crayon in the box."

Grin,
Jules

Become a member and gain access to additional stories and images. It's free.  Click here
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1918

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2018, 06:19:00 PM »

I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but...

Isn't the saying, "...not the sharpest knife in the drawer."  or "... not the brightest crayon in the box."

Grin,
Jules

Or the sharpest tool in the shed, or not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, or a few fries short of a Happy Meal...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Katiebee
Shield Maiden
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 857

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2018, 08:12:11 PM »

…a sandwich short of a picnic.  Cheesy

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
staci
Cactus Flower
Freakishly Strange

Fame 878

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2018, 08:46:44 PM »

the bigger they are the better.
MintJulie
Version 8.2
Freakishly Strange

Fame 335

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2018, 08:51:49 PM »

I forgot the fry one, Barb.

My daddy's favorite..."His elevator doesn't go to the top floor."

And no Remmy, these are not about you. Wink

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2018, 10:06:20 PM »

the bigger they are the better.

Is this about the shoes, or the "...brightest star in the sky" analogies?  I'm at a loss for context here.

However, you know what they say about women with big shoes?

Feedback is always welcome.
MintJulie
Version 8.2
Freakishly Strange

Fame 335

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2018, 10:30:06 PM »

Yes PSI, I'm afraid we have drifted...

Back to the original question as I'm interested in who might have their closet most filled.  

BTW, I just counted.   37 is my revised answer, and the next rainy day I will be trying some on to get rid of those that don't fit.  There are quite a few that do not I am sure.

Elizabeth
Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
Burnt at the stake

Fame 331

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2018, 10:34:09 PM »

Thank you very much,
Remmy

Remmy.......

Just for the heck of it (and your question) I went through my closet.
Here's my answer.........
1 pair of hiking boots (New Balance)
1 pair of snowshoes (that's right, that what I said). I forgot they were in there.
4 pairs of western boots (Justin, Dan Post, Tecovas ). By the way the Tecovas are the best boots you will ever wear (male or female).
2 pair of english boots ( Mountain Horse, Ariat).
3 pair of sneakers ( LOL....all from Walmart).
Not exactly exotic, and definitely not anywhere near 102 pairs.
(besides, I don't have 102 feet...so why on earth does someone need that many shoes..??).

Love,
Liz

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:39:58 PM by Elizabeth » Logged
Katiebee
Shield Maiden
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 857

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2018, 02:20:15 AM »

34 pair.
The usual. Hiking boots, 6 pair of sandals include water sandals. One pair of running shoes, on pair of slippers. The rest are for work and looking nice. A couple of tall heels, a couple of low heels, various pumps, etc. i’m Not crazy for shoes, more pragmatic.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: