KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Teen Breeder (Mf-teen, Ff-teen, MFf-teen, uateen, prost?, preg, anal, oral)

Army of One · 6312

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
This story is a fantasy, and must be treated as such. Any relation to real-life events are purely coincidental.

If you are under eighteen years of age, or are offended by such material, please read no further.

This story deals with two topics which the author does not condone in real life: sex with a minor (for any reason), and prostitution of a minor (for any reason). Any attempt to emulate the events in this story can and will result in a criminal conviction.

Just a couple more things about this story. Firstly, like "Liana", this story is separated into chapters. However, unlike "Liana", I have written all five chapters. The first couple of chapters move a bit slowly, but I can assure you you'll get into it. I'll post the first here, with the rest coming later.

The second is that I may have used some artistic license with the law here.While I'm certain this story would've been stopped before it was started in real life, for the purposes of this story, please assume that what I write here exits this way in this story's world.

Chapter 1

I suppose I should start this story with some introductions. I'm Michael, Mike for short. I'm 33, and married to my wonderful wife Emily, who's 31. We met...actually, that has no bearing on the story, so I'll just say we were childhood sweethearts who married about seven years ago. Now during that time, we tried to have a child, but to no avail. So we paid to see the doctor about it, who did the usual barrage of tests before presenting the heartbreaking diagnosis: PCOS. That meant our chances were going to be extremely slim, if not non-existent, without some kind of regimen in the lead-up to an attempt, which would cost an arm and a leg if we got lucky the first time.

As I said, it broke Em's heart to know this, and we resigned ourselves to the fact that we would never be parents. A few weeks after, though, I was chatting with a colleague, Bill, about our perdicament (Em had given me permission, although obviously with some caveats) and he gave me the strangest suggestion: "Dude, you should get yourself a breeding girl."

"A what girl?" I asked, somewhat questioning what I had heard.

"A breeding girl. Basically you have sex with her, and she adopts out her baby to you when she gives birth."

As I said, it was the strangest suggestion, and for a bit, I wasn't even sure it was legal. I eventually decided it was (although I still doubted that analysis; I was erring on the side of optimism here), and pressed him for more information. "So how do I hire a 'breeding girl'?"

"Aah, you see, there's the rub: you can only hire them on the Dark Web."

Immediately, my mind rebelled against its ever-so-slight optimism and went into full avoidance mode. We had all heard about the Dark Web, but would never head out there ourselves; it was the place for paedophiles, terrorists and drug runners, not regular folk like us. "Yeah, I'm not too sure..."

Bill took my arm as I stood to leave. "Look, neither was I when I first saw it. My Angie wanted kids, but you what went on with her." I did; premature menopause is not a good thing to have. "So I decided to give it a try. I got a nice girl, and she was able to produce a set of twins for us."

He was making the best pitch he could here, and I hate to admit that it was starting to work. "Look, let me check with Emily, then maybe I'll do it."

When I got home from work that night, I chatted with Emily about it, although I left the Dark Web part out. Unsurprisingly, she was just as skeptical about it. She was worried that the girl could change her mind and not let us adopt her child, which I assured her would most likely not be allowed to happen, since they'd sign some kind of agreement of something. Eventually she bowed, still unsure but, like me, cautiously hopeful.

I caught up with Bill at work the next morning. "Okay, we'll do it. But if things go pear, we're out."

"Cool," was his reponse. "Meet me after work."

As agreed, I met up with him at his car once work had finished. He pulled out his laptop, and started up a browser with some weird name. He then typed in an address that was just an illogical mix of letters and numbers, and let the site load.

For the most part, the site itself looked unremarkable and possibly even legal. It exxplained what they did—to quote, "We provide you with quality breeding girl so you can have child"—and a page to place your "order", so to speak. It didn't seem like anything was wrong, although they did ask that payment be made on arrival of the girl, which twigged me a bit. But we put an order in (it just ask us to order a girl; it didn't say anything about who we wanted or how much it would cost). Now to wait for our girl to arrive.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
This story is a fantasy, and must be treated as such. Any relation to real-life events are purely coincidental.

If you are under eighteen years of age, or are offended by such material, please read no further.

This story deals with two topics which the author does not condone in real life: sex with a minor (for any reason), and prostitution of a minor (for any reason). Any attempt to emulate the events in this story can and will result in a criminal conviction.

Chapter 2

It took about three days before we got a knock on the door from a burly Russian man. "You Michael and Emily Ackerman?" he said, accent thick and rough.

"Y—yes," was my atttempt at a reply.

"Good, I have breeding girl for you. May I come inside so we can discuss terms?"

"Okay, umm, sure." And the Russian walked straight in and sat in one of my armchairs, moving it towards the lounge.

"So, breeding girl is $6500. You pay half now and half in nine months, or all money now. Your choice."

It was Em's turn to talk. "Do you have any other options?"

"No, either pay half now, or pay all now."

We weren't left with much choice. "Okay, we'll pay half now."

"Good choice," the Russian said, and we gave him $3250 in bills. Satisfied with his pay, he went to the van he had parked in our driveway, and pulled out a young girl, possibly about 14, guiding her to the step. Now I was certain I'd been hoodwinked. "Hey! We were expecting an adult woman."

"You wanted a girl. We make discretion on which girl you get."

"But—"

"Look," turned the Russian, with the sound of a harsh reality rearing itself in his voice, "you make deal with us, we take money, we give you breeding girl. If you don't like, then management deal with you."

I was not paticularly keen on dealing with management, if this was how one of their employees acted. "Okay, we'll take her."

"Good choice," he said, the phrase almost seeming like it was permanently at the forefront of his brain, an automatic response. "Make sure to contact us when Rada is pregnant. Then we return in nine months." He then climbed into the van and drove off, leaving poor Rada with us.

Almost as soon as all three of us were inside, Rada quickly went for my trousers, hoping to go to work on me as quickly as possible. "Whoa, hang on!" I coaxed her out of her enthusiastic commencement of business. "First things first, we need to show you to the room you'll be staying in while you're here."

"Won't I be staying with you?" she asked with sexy mock diappointment, a playful pout crossing her face.

"I think you might appreciate having some time to yourself, Rada," I answered. And we led her to her room. Considering it was the spare, it was modestly decorated. Rada placed her bags down as she looked around. "We'll leave you to settle in," I said, and both Em and I left her room.

"What the hell, Mike?" Em rebuked me in a low voice while we walked away from the spare room. "I thought she was going to be an adult, not some kid!"

"So did I!" I responded. "I never got any other impression from the site or from..." I stopped. I knew what I needed to do. "Excuse me a moment, dear, I need to talk to someone."

----------

"What the hell, Bill?" I called down the line, showing my frustration in my voice. "You didn't tell me the girls would be underage!"

"Underage?" I heard Bill ask with genuine confusion.

"Yeah! The girl they sent me is fourteen!"

"Shit! I didn't know they did that. The one I got was a nice 25-year-old. Can you ask for one that is legal?"

"Tried. Got refused point blank. Those guys are scary when you go against them."

"Then you'll have to go to the police."

"Only choice I have. I'll do it after I hang up from you."

"Okay, mate. Good luck." And we both hung up on each other.

"You can't go to police." Hearing Rada's voice behind made me jump. "A couple did that with another girl when they saw she was my age. I don't know how, though, but couple got sent to gaol, and men got off. Then they took back girl and sent her off to other family."

I realised fairly quickly I was probably going to be as unlucky as the couple she spoke of. "So our only real option is to get you pregnant."

"Yes," she responded sadly.

"In that case, then..." I said, then waved the way to her room. As we walked past my wife, she said, "so she told you." I nodded, and went into the spare room with Rada, closing the door behind me, and seeing my wife's defeated face as I did so.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
Buck up, Michael Ackerman, it needn't be so bad. Just take your time getting her pregnant, have fun, get plenty of blowjobs along the way, and do not mess with the Russian mafia. They are delivering you a very precious service, and the expense is modest, all things considered.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
If I didn't know any better, herschel, I'd almost say you had the plot of the story worked out.

KitKat

If I didn't know any better, herschel, I'd almost say you had the plot of the story worked out.

:emot_laughing:

He is very good at that.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
I hope I'm not spilling spoilers here, just taking a wild guess. But if that's how the story goes, I still want all the details. Thanks for writing, Army. I really enjoy this kind of entertainment.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Since everyone's spoiling for more plot, I can't see why I shouldn't put up the next chapter now...

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1

Chapter 3

I have to admit, I was surprised when Rada and I got started. I was expecting a young, inexperienced girl who thought she was fooling around with her first crush; instead, I got a young lady who was experienced in the ways of lust and sex, a far cry from what I saw at the front door. She wasn't in any great hurry to get to the sex, as she slowly stripped me down, every so often kissing me like some long lost lover. I quickly snapped out of my trance and helped her out of her own clothes as well. Once my dick was free, she felt the need to kneel and make use of it with her mouth. Now, I'm not what you call big (7" from base to tip), but she struggled to fit my entirety into her mouth each time she tried. Give her age and height, I was not too surprised by this, but she still put in valiant attempts nonetheless.

I had to stop here before she could take me past the point of no return. As nice as that would've been, we had a job to do, and that had to take priority. I raised her up, and guided her to the bed. She laid down first, with me next to her, and we kissed again. Her hand was back on my cock, keeping me hard. Separating from the kiss, I askedher, "Ready?" She gave mee a slight nod, and I moved myself over the top of her, aiming my cock for her entrance before pushing it in.

I decided to start off slow with her, only speeding up when she was ready. That didn't last long, and within moments I had her legs pinned out to the sides of her and fucking her frantically. Each time I thrust into her, she made little high-pitched moans, like a kitten's meow that was being stopped short. It was cute and sexy at the same time. She brought her hand down to her clit and started rubbing frenetically, speeding up her arrival to orgasm. She would cum once more before I filled her with mine.

We both laid on the bed as we came down, sweat beading on our faces, panting. Thiswas thefrst tie Ihad ever had sex with someone so young; heck, even Emily and I waited until she was legal before we did it. Maybe the taboo of it made it so much better.

It was Rada who spoke frt. "Thank you for great sex. I hope we do again."

"So do I," I respondd, "but not just yet. I need to recover." And I slowly got up and walked out of the door, leaving Rada by herself to bask in the afterglow of sex.

I ecountered Emily outside the door. Seemed like she had been listening in to what was happening. "So, how was she?"

I made my best effort to compose the words needed properly. "She was amazing. Not as good as you, but would certainly give you a run for your money." And Itriedmy best to go and get cleaned up.

"Hang on," she said, pulling me back. "Let me." And she knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She must've tasted both my cum and Rada's juice on there, not that it seemed to faze her. She almost had me back to full hardness when she pulled me from her mouth and stood up. "There, you're clean now." And she walked off. I decided to take a shower regardless, at least to wash the sweat off.

----------

Rada ran in just as Emily and I were having breakfast. "Quick, we need to fuck again," she said urgntly, trying to pull me up as she did.

"Whoa, wait a minute," I said, gesturing her to sit. "What's going on?"

"I'm not pregnant yet," she told me, "so we need to fuck again."

"Okay, but let's not do it on an empty stomach. Breakfast first." I stood up and went to the pantry. "What would you like, Rada?"

"Just toast and juice, please." I placed a plate of buttered toast on the table, along with a glass of orange juice. She was quick to put them away, it surprised both Em and I how fast she could eat. hen she finished, she sat back for a bit, appreciating her meal, before saying, "Okay, now we fuck."

I looked to Emily. "Don't worry, I'll clean up here. Go!" And with that approval, Rada pulled me up and back to her bedroom.

For the next two weeks, twice a day, I'd be in Rada's room, fucking her shamelessly until I coated her inner pussy walls with cum, then I'd come out to find my wife ready to suck me clean. After the third day, I was starting to expect her to do more than clean me up, and I'd fill her mouth with another load if I could. Soon I was seeing her sit outside the spare room with her blouse open to her waist, or the top half of her dress pulled down, every time without a bra on, and every time her eager to suck me off.

It was at the end of those two weeks that the news we needed to hear finally came: "I'm pregnant!"

KitKat

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
Pregnant women need love too, ya know. That's what makes a happy baby, is a happy mother who feels well loved.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1

I had hoped to have this next chapter up sooner, to keep up with herschel, who seems to have an uncanny ability to predict the plot. But, you know, life and a nearly-three-year-old.

Chapter 4

After all three of us celebrated, I sent an email to our Russian...well, I really don't know what they were. "Suppliers"? Rada wasn't really a commodity, least not anymore; she was sort of part of the family now. "Pimps"? Too strong a word. What we knew they were was glad to hear that Rada was pregnant, and they told us to keep them updated if anything significant happens.

Now the sex between Rada and myself became less about undertaking a task, and more of a recreation, and Rada started showing her more experimental side, at least more experimental for a pregnant fourteen-year-old girl. There was more focus on her oral skills now, with her making more attempts (and more progress too) on deepthroating my cock, and she even started doing anal. I tried to get her into bondage, but there is only so much you can do with a pregnant teen.

Concurrently, sex between Emily and I became less about cleaning up after a session with Rada and more of an equal thing to them, to the point where it wasn't unusual for one girl to clean up the mess left from the other. I started imagining what it would be like to have both Em and Rada in my bed and that just made me hornier when I fucked either girl.

After one session with Rada, I decided to ask her what her parents thought of what she was doing. Just as I was admonishing myself for asking, Rada gave a response I didn't expect: "I don't have any parents."

----------

All three of us sat at the dining room table, mugs of coffee in front of all of us. Rada told us her story.

"My parents died in car accident when I was three. Well, they tell me that. I was taken in by men when I was six, like all girls that were there. From day we are taken in, we learn about sex, how to fuck and suck, how to pleasure, and various things. They fuck us every day, so we get good at it. Then when we start puberty, we get rented out to get pregnant.

"I saw some of my friends who develop early get rented out. I'm not 'late bloomer', as you call it, but I wait long time before first client."

"So where did they get you girls from?" Emily asked.

"Orphanages around world. Some Asian, some European, most Russian."

It was pretty somber that night. We didn't feel like any sex, after the revelation that we had been given.

----------

We got back into the daily sex sessions the next morning, but it was a sort of slow return. After a week, though, it was like we had forgotten what Rada had told us (in reality, we had just accepted it and moved on), and gone back to having sex whenever possible.

One afternoon, a fire alarm was set off at work, and they allowed us to head home early while the fire marshals conducted their investigation (turns out a small fire had occurred in the waste area, caused by some delinquents who thought it funny to set it alight). As I walked in the door, I heard the familiar moans of Rada coming from her room. I just assumed she was masturbating or using one of her toys. But what I saw when I walked in...well, allow me to describe it for you.

To start, Rada is by this time about three months pregnant, so there is a bit of the belly starting to show, especially when she is completely naked like she was at that moment. In addition, Emily was also naked, and her head was between Rada's legs, so I could easily guess what she was doing. Was being the operative, since she quickly stopped as soon as they saw me at the door.

"Look, honey, it's not what you think—"

"It's okay, I don't mind if you're helping Rada get off. I'll just sit here and watch, if you two don't mind." During my entire speech, I had walked across to a chair in the corner, slowly stripping off my clothes, although only my upper half. I then took a seat, and unzipped my fly, pulling my cock out for both girls to see.

The first few minutes were somewhat uncomfortable for everyone. Rada and Emily returned to their little lick session, although having me there made Em a little reluctant, especially since my dick was in my hand. And me, well I wasn't really getting off on the sight, even though I wanted to. Everything did eventually become more enjoyable after those five minutes, and I got treated to the scene of an underaged teenage girl getting eaten out by a woman more than twice her age.

As Em and I left a now contented Rada and went back to our room, I noticed her get a little meek. I suppose I needed to make a confession. "Emily, I'm okay with you and Rada spending time together, and I'm sorry I made you two uncomfortable in there. The reason is, I actually want to try having sex with you and Rada together." I saw Em's eyes light up. Evidently this was something she had thought about too, but like me was too afraid to admit. She hugged and kissed me, and I swear the sex that night is among the best I've ever had.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:15:49 AM by Army of One »

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Doing great Army of One.  Very nice, not to mention very hot, story.  :emot_thumbsup:

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Doing great Army of One.  Very nice, not to mention very hot, story.  :emot_thumbsup:
Thanks Hades. There's one chapter left, and, barring any plot predictions, I'll have it up in the morning my time.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
Well I do have some thoughts, but I'll keep them to myself. Let me just say I think you're doing a fine job.