KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Seven Teens (M/f-teen, bond, uateen)

Army of One · 6038

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
on: January 04, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
This story contains descriptions of sex with underaged teens, and thus should be treated as a fantasy. The author does not condone such behaviour in real life.

Ever had a dream so vivid, you were able to describe every minute detail? Yeah, this is one of those stories.

It was dingy. It was somewhat dark. It was cramped.

It was supposed to be an underground nightclub. Not exactly a fact I could agree with, but if the dark-sounding techno music was any proof, then it was a nightclub. I, unlike many others attending this modern bacchanal, did not quite feel at home here, and probably belonged more along the borderlands of the wallflowers; I liked the music, but the dancing...I never saw much of a point.

What did stand out for me were the various side rooms. I knew some clubs had chillout areas, for those who wanted to step away from it for a bit (assuming they had gotten in amongst it in the first place; both kinds of people seemed to be catered in these ones), but some of these rooms were something else entirely. One had especially taken my interest, since I had seen someone, or rather a few someones (a mix of male and female) ducking in and out of the door, which, unlike all the other rooms here with their open, doorless entryways, was basically a pair of clear (in a broad sense of the term; you couldn't really see through them very well) plastic sheets hanging from the lintel.

What I saw when I crossed the room's threshold took me very much by surprise. Seven metal frame beds, with heads and feet decorated with elaborate, yet minimalist, patterns, like the ones you saw on old-style beds, made an arc opposite the door. On top of the bare mattresses were kneeling seven teen girls in various states of undress, but all with breasts and privates showing, and all looking no older than fifteen. (I was informed later, by someone else who had been in there, that was not just how they looked.) Their dress was reminiscent of the gothic subculture, in various ways, and they all wore black collars that connected by long chains to rings in the walls above their beds. And all still danced on their beds despite their voluntary bondage.

I had to get my head together first, as I didn't believe this could be real. But it was, so I decided to do what I thought at the time was sensible: have a closer look at each of the girls.

I went up to the leftmost girl, and sat on the bed in front of her. The corset she wore was black with red flowers sewn into the fabric, and sat underneath her teenage breasts. "What's your name, little one?" I asked, realising I was sounding every bit as sleazy as you would expect men to act in the sight of seven near-naked, not-yet-legal teenage girls.

"Amaranth," came a seductive reply.

"Like the plant," I queried.

"One in particular," she responded, lowering herself until her mouth was level with the zip on my jeans. "But I'm not going to tell you what it is." She lowered my zip, and fished around for my cock, eventually pulling it out and slowly jerking it a little, bringing it to some degree of semi-hardness, before giving the head a light lick. At that point, I decided to back away, causing her to give a small pout, showing that I had destroyed whatever fun she had planned.

The next girl was completely naked, save of course for her collar, which had a garnet hanging from it. I repeated the question for her name, and she answered by showing me the gem on her collar, giving a little smile as she did so. Garnet, of course.

"Are you liking the look of all of us?" she asked.

I hesitated to answer. "I am, yes."

"I could tell." And with her response, she held my now-hard dick in a soft grip, and began slowly jerking it. She took one of my hands, and placed it on the breast, with the expecation of me doing something with it (I did, although it was just playing with the nipple). This kept up for about thirty seconds before one of the other girls (the one next to her) called out, "Hey, leave some for us!"

I moved over to the next bed, and found myself kneeling in front of a blonde (the only one amongst this sea of raven hair—not a completely black sea, though, as there was a redhead in there, but I'll get to her shortly). Strapped to her back were a pair of black spread wings, only just large enough for her to still be able to carry them without falling backwards. "So what be your name, innocent one?"

"Chastity," she replied, "and I may not be as innocent as my looks or name make me out out to be."

"Oh, really?" I challenged. "How?" And with that, she kissed me, like she was my seraphic lover, while she moved my hand to her sex, placing it there and gently pushing on one of my fingers, a sign she wanted me to insert it (I did, of course). She broke the kiss with a caught breath.

I removed my finger, to the poor girl's disappointment, and moved over to the next girl. She was an Asian girl, Japanese if I was to guess her heritage, who wore a rope harness, with her arms tied by a short length of rope to the part on her hips. "Mai," she said.

"You're impressed, are you?" I commented, completely mishearing.

"I am, but my name is Mai," she corrected me.

"So, are you going to do anything?"

"I could"—she pulled her arms up as far as she could, which turned out to be only just below her breasts—"but it won't be very much. Do you want to make me do something instead?" I considered the offer, then pushed her down so her head was at my cock. She immediately wrapped her lips around it, working as much of my shaft as she could fit in her mouth. Because I didn't want to blow too soon, I pulled away after a few pumps, and moved over to the next bed, the flame-haired fille.

She had dressed to match her natural colour, her long gloves and stockings an intense red, with flame-like patterns woven seamlessly into the material. "I'm guessing your name is related to your flames?"

"Phoenix," she introduced herself.

"And how, my dear firebird, do you plan to impress me? With a fiery pas—" I didn't get a chance to finish that statement, as, like Chastity before her, she kissed me, but not a light, angelic kiss this time; instead it was one burning with the aforementioned fiery passion. She also released my balls from their prison, giving them a gentle play while she osculated me.

She broke the kiss, giving me a look of genuine passion for me, but let me move over to the next teen, whose elven features were emphasised by the black lace gloves she wore. "Nymphadora," she greeted me. She then took my hands, and moved in closer to my ear, a demostration of her eagerness. "And if I wanted to, I can make you fall in love with me," she whispered, before moving to the nape of my neck and kissing it lightly, sending chills down my spine. She then bent lower, and placed a light kiss on the head of my dick, before kneeling back up, and giving me a impish smile.

I moved to the rightmost bed, to the girl with the mask over her mouth. "And what is your name, my dear?" I asked.

It was Phoenix who answered for her. "Her name is Tacey Sable. And she doesn't speak."

"She can't," Nymphadora clarified; "she has a gag in her mouth while she's here. Her choice."

I looked back at Tacey Sable. "Well, then, looks like I'll have to bring some pleasure to you, instead of you to me." I leaaned down to her breasts, and took a nipple in my mouth, while I inserted one finger, then two, into her beautiful pussy. I could only feel her humping against my fingers; the other girls told me after that her eyes were half-closed the entire time.

After I pulled away, I moved myself back to the doorway, cock still semi-hard and exposed. "So, who of us do you want?" Garnet asked.

"I don't really know," I answered, with a degree of seriousness, but also displaying a wry smile. "I think I my have to have my way with each of you."

I don't believe I had heard a more pleased sound come from anyone before, let alone seven teen girls.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

KitKat

Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Very good start. I love the name Nymphadora.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
Very good start. I love the name Nymphadora.
Here's the thing: this was never really intended to be the start of a story, but the whole story itself. I had intended it to leave it where I did, and let readers' imaginations continue from there.

That said, I was unusually long-sighted after writing this, and anticipating the possibility of someone wanting me to continue this, did start plotting in my head how I could. I'll get to writing and have the next part up in the next day or two.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

KitKat

Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 09:26:50 PM
Bravo!  ;D

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
This story contains descriptions of sex with underaged teens, and thus should be treated as a fantasy. The author does not condone such behaviour in real life.

KItKat was keen for a continuation of this chronicle, so I concluded to compose said continuation for...yeah, I'm out of alliterations. Basically, I've written a new chapter, and will write a new one for each girl (a lot like "Girl-of-the-Month Club" on the main archive) and post it here as soon as I have.

I had spent most of the night with these seven girls, seemingly making love in time to the music playing outside, and to the exclusion of all others (no-one else seemed interested in coming in, probably because of all the moaning we were doing). It was early morning when we finally finished. The club was closing, the last dregs of custom were slowly coming down and making for the door. The girls themselves seemed dead on their feet (so to speak), and they had all fallen asleep on the beds they had earlier been kneeling on, still chained to the walls behind them. I let them sleep; they needed it after the night we had.

I had a chat with the club's owner on my way out, explaining to him my interest in the girls. That's when we struck a deal: pending the girls' agreement, I could have one girl a week, and they would stay with me overnight, but I couldn't have them during a club night. I could abide by those terms, so I agreed, then gave him my details.

Evidently, the girls agreed, because I received a message telling me to expect the first of the girls in a couple of days.

Those couple of days came and went, and as soon as the afternoon rolled around, I heard a knock on my door. Upon opening, I was greeted by a more modestly dressed Chastity. Her outfit was very different to what I had seen at the club: along with the modesty, it was all white this time, from her corset and long satin and mesh skirt, to her collar and folded-in wings, although the chain and hand-sized ring (which she held, and subsequently handed to me) looked similar to the ones from the club. She gave me a quick, big hug, and then came inside.

"So, the deal is," she recited, probably more for her benefit than mine, "you have me until tomorrow morning." She took a seat on the nearest thing tall enough for her to sit on. "So, what are you going to do with me?"

I chosse to begin my answer with a kiss. As before, her returning kisses were light and ethereal.

"Not a bad start," she commented after breaking the kiss. "But I was expecting a bit more."

I led her by the chain to the dining room table, then bent her over it. Her skirt went down, along with her white panties, then I gave her pussy the eating out it deserved. Her short, high-pitched mewls got me more than a little excited, and I immediately stood to take her pussy from behind. Ten minutes later, I was filling her delectable cavern with my seed. I pulled out, but she wouldn't hear of it, so she flipped herself over and wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me back into her (with a little guidance from her).

I chose not to pump into her just yet; she deserved to be free of the restraints of the white corset she was wearing, so I slowly unclipped every eye down the front, releasing her, and her lovely teenage breasts, from the satin cage. Her wings, however, were still harnessed to her, not that I minded, as it added to the illusion of me fucking an angel. I then recommenced my pistoning into her. It took longer this time—around thirty minutes—before I was filling her again.

Her face was beaded with sweat, her thighs aching from the orgasms (she had two during our first fuck, and three during the second), but she still found the strength to sit up, with me still inside her, and give me one of her trademark angelic kisses. "Please, take me to bed," she begged me in hushed tones; "I want to make love to your wonderful cock." I picked her up, me still inside her, along with the ring and chain, and carried her to my bed. Along the way, my cock fell out of her, and she whimpered from the sudden emptiness.

I laid her on the bed, and she immediately pulled me down to join her. Rolling on her stomach, she moved between my legs and began a beautiful, slow fellatio. I didn't get much of a chance to cum, as she could only keep it for a few minutes before she felt too tired to continue, and moved up an snugged into me and fell asleep. I let her be; she needed it. Instead, I went out, gathered up her clothes, folde and placed them in the bed next to her, and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Three hour later (I was using a slow cooker to make a nice roast, something I would've been enjoying on my own, had I not known about my overnight lover), I saw Chastity's form fill the doorway slightly. The smell of the cooking meat must've woken her. She was wearing her skirt again, but her corset was only held up by her hands. Then I remembered reading about women's fashion in the past, and it clicked back to me: she'd need another person to help her tie her corset up. "Hold up," I said, and got behind her and tightened the laces to her liking.

"Thanks," she said. "What smells so good?"

"That would be the beef roast," I told her. "There are also some potatoes and pumpkin in there, just to make this perfect, as well as some carrots being steamed in the pot there."

"If you treat the rest of us Captives like you're treating me now, we're going to be the luckiest girls alive."

There was a piece of information I hadn't heard before. "Captives?"

"Yeah, we came up with the entire idea ourselves, all seven of us. We give the illusion that we are the owner's own sex slaves, to use as he sees fit, and that he was the one who took us and trained us up."

"And obviously that's all a lie."

"We didn't actually think of the sex part at first; it just sort of happened one night when a bunch of guys came in and, seeing seven girls chained by their collars to the wall, used it as an opportunity to get some."

"You girls weren't..."

"No. They may have been a little drunk or wired or something, but they were gentlemen. They asked every step of the way."

There was a part of me that felt a bit bad, and my face must've betrayed that.

"Hey, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to do this. None of us girls would've agreed if we didn't want to do this. We all like you, and we know you like us in return." And she gave me a short, still seraphic kiss.

We ate dinner and returned to the bedroom. (Washing up could wait until the morning.) As soon as we got in, Chastity was back on me, swallowing down my cock like it was her last meal. For all intents and purposes, it probably was the last one she would have tonight, or at least my cumload was. After she popped my cock out of her mouth, I made the suggestion to her that we should end off with some anal. I knew this wouldn't be her first time doing it; she, like all the other girls, had taken to it without hesitation at the club. But the look on her face told me that it was probably the excitement of the moment and the pervasive air of sexual freedom (and probably the prevalent teenage sensation of unspoken peer pressure) that had spurned her into doing it then, and now that she was alone with someone having the same suggestion made to her, she was somewhat hesitant. I assured her I would be gentle, and she eventually agreed.

From the moment my dick entered her butt, she was making noises like it was the greatest new feeling she had ever experienced, and every inward stroke elicited a high-pitched squeak from her vocal chords. I filled her little butthole with my spunk, but she refused to let me pull out just yet; I was fairly certain that, at some point in the whole exercise, she had had an anal orgasm. Eventually she allowed me to pull out, but she felt "like an important part of [her had] just been removed," and insisted on me spooning her just so she could get me back in her ass and eliminate that empty feeling. I obliged her, and we ended up going to sleep like that.

Morning came, and while I had slipped out of Chastity's ass during the night, we were still spooning each other in the same positions as when we fell asleep. Her chain was still bundled up in a pile in front of her, with a small length still leading to the collar she had left on.

I turned her over, and gave her a small kiss to wake her up. She responded with her usual ethereal kiss, then opened her eyes, a delicate smile cutting across her face. "Good morning, lover," she spoke lightly.

"Good morning," I returned. "How about we hop into the shower before we do anything?"

"But I want your cock inside me first," she whined seductively.

"Well, you'll get a chance to suck me off in the shower."

She turned over onto her stomach, and propped herself up on her elbows. "Fuck my ass again first, then we can have that shower." I could work with that.

The anal was pretty much a repeat of the previous night, not just in terms of action but also of sounds. She made the same squeaks she had with each thrust, and moaned the same way when I unloaded in her. The only difference came in that she allowed me to pull out as soon as I stopped cumming. Evidently, she wanted that shower.

The shower was the best part of that morning. It gave us the opportunity to explore each others' bodies with a lot more intimacy (and a fair bit of soap). It was the first time during this visit I had actually kissed and licked her boobs, which were of a modest size, even given the fact she was only fifteen years old. As promised, she was given a chance to suck me off one last time, and I returned the favour with cunnilingus she wouldn't forget in a hurry.

She was about dressed back in her clothes when the van arrived to pick her up. She gave me one final kiss, then walked to the van. As I saw the fallen angel being driven away, I assured myself that the next girl would be as much a sexual delicacy as Chastity was.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 10:52:29 AM by Army of One »

KitKat

Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
Oh my, you're getting me very excited for whats to come. Very hot story!  :emot-heartbeat:

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
Oh my, you're getting me very excited for whats to come. Very hot story!  :emot-heartbeat:
You're welcome, KK.

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 02:25:38 AM
Very hot story indeed Ao1.  And love the "girl of the week" idea.
Have yourself a woo!

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
Very hot story indeed Ao1.  And love the "girl of the week" idea.
Have yourself a woo!
Thanks, Hades.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

I've listed the d/s portion as "light" because it's more a playful domination/submission situation, like the two characters are simply playing roles than actively engaging in an dom/sub relationship.

It was the weekend when I received a message from the nightclub owner telling me the next girl would be visiting mid-week. I was wondering who would be paying me a visit this time. I doubted it would be Chastity again; she openly told me all the Captives liked me and wanted to spend the night with me, plus it would be a bit pointless for the same girl to visit me twice. So it left the other six up for contention.

My answer came in the form of a raven-haired fifteen-year-old clad in black with red embroidered flowers.

Like Chastity before her, Amaranth's attire was more modest than what she had worn at the nightclub a week and a half ago. The dress she had chosen reminded me a lot of Kate Beckinsale's dress from the vampire ball scene in Van Helsing, save for the fact it was, as I said before, black with red embroidered flowers on it. Also like Chastity, she had her collar, chain and ring on, although her collar looked like the black one from the club.

"Come in, my dear," I greeted her. She sauntered in, then handed me the ring to her chain. "By the way," she told me, "don't be afraid to use it. Chastity told us how you almost never used hers, and, quite frankly, she found it a refreshing change. I, on the other hand, am more the submissive kind, and prefer to respond to a yank on my ch—!"

I decided to put her request to the test, and pulled her in for a kiss. Her initial shock quickly gave way to a return kiss which she soon broke. "Now that's more like it," she commented, before I pulled on her chain again, forcing her to kneel. She smiled seductively, and pulled down the zip in order to fish around for my cock. Once she found it, she went straight to work on it with her mouth, eventually getting its entire length in her mouth and throat. The temptation was there to facefuck her, and I even placed my hands on the back of her head, but I decided to be kind in this respect and let her do her thing without any force. Eventually, I came down her throat, my first of what would be many for the night.

She removed her lips from around my cock, and told me, "Don't be afraid to be a little rough with me; I can take it."

I pulled her up, then led her to my bedroom, forcing her to bend over my bed. I spotted the zip on the back of her dress, and lowered it while I asked her, "What are you here to do?" The look of confusion on her face (at least, what I could see of it from behind her, since she could only turn around so far) told me I needed to prompt her: "You are here to service me and my cock."

"I am here to service you and your wonderful cock," she repeated.

"And where does my cock belong?" By this time, I had her dress off, and was now working on her bra.

"In every one of my tiny, submissive teen holes." I hadn't expected that answer exactly, but it worked nonetheless.

"Now are you ready for me to fuck your cunt?" I had never actually expected myself to use that word with anyone, let alone the teen I was currently fucking.

"Yes, please, fuck my little cunt hole."  I was expecting to hear the word from her even less.

In any case, fuck her I did, while she was bent over my bed, clothes in a puddle at her feet. I pulled on the chain every so often to keep her posture up, while she talked extremely dirty to me, wanting me to pound her pussy hard.

Eventually, after about ten minutes or so, I made the announcement to her, "I'm gonna cum soon." To which her reply was, "Yes, I live for your cum." I spilled ropes into her, filling her in the only way we could mean.

Worn out, she flopped on the bed, making me slip out. "Thank you," she said in exhaustion.

I pulled the chain up, making her raise herself up again. "Ah-ah, little one," I told her, "you need to clean up after yourself." She quickly understood what that meant, and knelt back down in front of me, taking my cock back into her mouth. Despite the fact that I only needed her to clean away the cum and juices on it, I had her keep taking my dick until I released another load down her throat. Then I let her lie down on the bed and rest.

I spent the time Amaranth was asleep preparing dinner, a home-made lasagne (when I say home-made, I actually mean home-made; I even made the pasta layers between the cheese sauce and bolognaise layers). I had just pulled it out of the oven when she appeared at the door. I was in two minds right then and there whether her dressing in just her underwear was a fortunate or unfortunate thing; sure, it meant her dress wouldn't get stained, but between all the elements and their heat (and retention thereof), I was a little concerned about the possibility of her burning herself. As it turns out, that was never an issue. She did, however, punctuate dinner with the impish commentary of "Mmm, creamy" and "Meaty!" and similar comments, all of which were followed by a smile that was equal parts cheeky and saucy. After the fourth time, I notified her that, if she kept it up, she would be getting a spanking; she returned with, "Promises, promises."

With dinner finished, she followed up on my little "threat" by leaning over my lap and asking, "So, do I get my spanking now?" I knew I really couldn't leave this a hanging thread, so I raised my right hand, and spanked her five times on each ass cheek, not so hard as to leave a mark, but hard enough to get a squeak out of her each time I made contact. Once I finished the light thwacks to her behind, she stood back up an said, "Thank you, sir."

"Don't thank me yet, you little teen imp," I told her. "I'm not finished with you." With that statement, I took her chain and led her back to the bedroom, getting her laying on her back on the bed. We had a quick kiss before I moved down to her breasts, lowering each cup on her black lace bra before kissing and licking each nipple. Then it was down to her black-panty-covered sex. The panties were quickly gone, and I raised her legs above her head; she grabbed hold of them, which freed up my hands for me to strip off. Holding my stiff penis in hand, I plunged in the full length, and stayed in while I returned my hands to Amaranth's thighs. I then fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, making her cum twice before flooding her pussy with my own.

I slowly withdrew from her, but still kept her legs pinned up against her body. "Y'know," I said, a playfully evil grin cutting across my face, "I don't think I've punished your ass enough for that little mischievous commentary at dinner..."

A subtle grin now showed up on hers. "Then please, sir, punish my ass more. Punish it the way you want to punish it."

Without changing her position (but again requiring her help to hold her legs in place), I guided my cock into her asshole. The look on her face as I did so was a mixture between shock, arousal and possibly pain. Once I was completely in, that's when I began the thrusts again, continuing about twenty minutes before I released again.

I pulled out and started making my way for the bathroom, choosing to clean up beforehand. Just as I reached the doorway, I heard Amaranth weakly call out, "Thank you."

"For what?" I queried her.

"Tonight," she responded. We exchanged smiles, and I disappeared into the bathroom finally to get cleaned. She was asleep on the bed when I came back out, so I chose not to disturb her, and just laid down to sleep myself.

I awoke to the feeling of a beautiful pair of lips wrapped around my shaft. As my vision cleared, I saw Amaranth enjoying every inch of my fuckstick, her bra still pulled down underneath her breasts, her panties still absent (most likely still off the side of the bed, where they were left last night), and the collar and chain still present. She looked over, noticed me waking up, and greeted me with a sweet "Good morning."

"A very good morning," I returned.

I let her bring me to orgasm first, then we moved to the shower to clean off (not that it really came to that, as it just gave her another excuse to suck me off), followed by a quick breakfast. She then dressed and quickly ducked out to the van that was waiting outside for her. Before she climbed in, she came back and gave me a deep kiss, then went back and got in the van.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:02:40 PM by Army of One »

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
Great, hot update Ao1  :emot_applaus:

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 10:04:13 PM
Great, hot update Ao1  :emot_applaus:
Thanks, Hades.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 12:11:43 AM

This part took a little longer than I thought, partly because of length, and partly because my research became...ermm..."research". So, umm, yeah.

This story also delves into some grey territory on consent. As we all know, both as authors and as sexual beings in our own right, the matter of consent is much greyer in some places, and clearer in others, than the rather simplistic conclusion I give here. I'd rather that not be forgotten, which also prompts me to make a PSA that I've made before: if in doubt, just back out.

The message I had been expecting from the club owner arrived with an extra attachment: a guide to rope bondage. This told me two things: one, I was expecting Mai this week; and two, I needed to get a wall-mounted clip for the bedroom so the girls could use it to hang their rings on. After all, I had already had two girls here as it was, and both times, the rings were left free. I was not that far away from the hardware store when I got the message, so I quickly ducked into the shop and grabbed a large carabiner with an added closed ring, and a d-ring wall mount (in reality, just a d-ring screw with two nuts, and a couple of pieces of wood to act as mounting panels for the screw). As soon as I got home, I got straight to work.

As soon as I finished the wall mount (which, while looking a bit out of place in the bedroom, also looked like it would hold up quite well), I set myself to work learning the contents of the rope bondage guide. It was...not easy. The knots were not really what made it hard, but the rope placement. Even the friend I practiced on (female) admitted I struggled a little on how the ropes went. Eventually, I did get some idea, and got a couple done. I even got a little creative, which may have been a bit premature, but I did get pointers about what she liked and didn't like. (Core lesson: communication is key.)

Eventually, the day came around when Mai turned up at my door. She was dressed in a black sleeveless dress, with straps acros the front torso that seemed to be purely decorative. Her hands, which had been tied together in front of her, held two items: the ring that terminated one end of her chain (the other end, of course, being her black collar), and a black duffel bag.

I relieved her of the bag before reaching for her rope cuffs. She pulled away. "Not yet," she said, "I want to see your bedroom first, know what I have to work with." I took the ring of her chain, and led her to the bedroom. he surveyed everything, the bed, the wardrobe, she even spotted the carabiner hanging from the wall. "Chastity and Amaranth didn't tell me you had this."

"Recent installation," I explained to her. "Your arrival prompted me to get it sorted out. It's for the ring on your chain."

"Nice idea," she complimented.

We came back out to where we left her bag, and she presented her wrists to me. "I'm happy with what I saw. I could probably use a bit. Care to untie my wrists?" I carefully opened the loops on her wrist ties, and slid the rope off. She rewarded me with a long kiss, which I used as an opportunity to start getting her clothes off. She didn't stop me, and indeed seemed to want me to keep going with both the kissing and the removal of her garments. Once I had her dress off, I saw why: a karada rope harness, very much like the one I had learnt in the guide. I was starting to run out of ideas, the only thing I had really started this evening so far.

I knelt down, and started licking Mai's breasts, playing with each nipple with my tongue, before giving them a slight kiss. "I'm not sure where I can go from here," I admitted. "I was hoping to show off some of my newly-learnt rope skills, but you seem to have beaten me to it."

She stood me up. "Did you learn how to do a dragonfly sleeve?"

"After some looking at other guides and a fair bit of practice, eventually."

"Care to show me? I have more rope in my bag."

I went over to the duffel, and opened it up. Sure, there was rope in there, but I also found spreaders, cuffs, binders, and other such restraints. At that point I realised she had walked in here with more ways to inspire me than I had thought. I grabbed the rope out, and promised myself to make use of at least some of what was contained in her bag.

It took a good few minutes, and a little listening to what Mai felt most comfortable with, before I had the dragonfly sleeve wrapped perfectly (in my view) around her arms, and I could tell by the half-closed eyes and pleasured smile that she agreed with my admittedly amateur analysis. I then had the simplest of ideas for what I could do now that her arms were bound: I led her over to the dining table, and bent her over it by giving her a gentle guiding push.

"If you're going to use me like this," she said, a little bit of hopefulness in her voice, "could you use some of my toys on me as you do? They're just in a side pocket."

I went back to her duffel, and opened up the pocket in question. It was the usual (not that there was anything usual about a fifteen-year-old girl carrying sex toys) mix of dildos, vibes and butt plugs, so I grabbed an average-looking steel plug and took it over.

She moaned as her ass swallowed it up, the cold metal causing goosebumps over her ass cheeks and down her legs (and her to shiver a little). I then made my own entrance into her gorgeous body, inserting myself into her love canal. The new feeling of an additional intruder in her body made things a bit more interesting, but Mai was evidently enjoying the combined sensations, so I kept my concentration on her pleasure. This, it turned out, was a good move from her side of things, as he came a lot more often than the other two had before her.

After a few of her orgasms, I decided that I didn't want to miss out on the action, so I pulled out, and removed the butt plug, causing Mai to emit a disappointed whine. I gave her the feeling she evidently missed when I buried myself completely in her ass. The earlier whining quickly turned to moaning as I made her puckered hole my own, thrusting my way to another orgasm for her, and my first for the night.

I helped her stand back upright, although her legs were still a little shaky, and carefully led her back to my bedroom, to give her a lay down from the first sexual romp. I did at least give her arms a rest from being tied behind her back, but linked her ring into the carabiner instead. I then left her to rest while I cleaned up; it's amazing how recharging a nice shower can be.

I came back out to find Mai sitting on her bed, with a pout on her face. "Why didn't you let me join you?"

"I thought you needed the rest more than the wash."

"I do, but I would also like to get out of this harness and have a shower like you."

"You're right," I admitted. "Is there anything I can do to make up for that?"

"Well, I still need to get out of this harness."

Undoing a harness isn't difficult, as long as you know how to undo the knot or tie that holds it together. Thankfully, that hard part was over quickly, allowing me to take the time to give her some pleasure while I also gave her some freedom from the ropes that bound her. Her delectable pussy came first, shortly after I had the knot untied, and I swear it could've been dinner, the way I was eating it. Then, as I unthreaded the rope a little higher, I gave her breasts another stint of attention. Almost completely untied now, I gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I then left her to sort out the last part herself, as I went downstairs to organise our dinner.

I had decided on a seafood platter for tonight, mostly because I wanted to enjoy some oysters (nature's great aphrodisiac). When Mai's naked (but still collared) form came in, she was met by the spread of crab, oysters, prawns, flake and hoki. It was then I was met with a disarming question: "Did you make any sashimi?"

"No, I didn't think you'd want any."

"No, that's cool," she said, calming me down a little, before completely disarming me again by saying, "And you're right, I don't want any."

"So why did—"

"I'm a fifteen-year-old girl of Japanese heritage," she informed me. "Most people see that and immediately think that my meals consist of rice, sushi and sashimi. Similarly, because I'm also into bondage, people think that I'm only about shibari. And that's assuming they find out about the bondage part first; some just assume that, being Japanese, I must be into bondage by default."

I had taken a seat and a prawn off a plate while she was telling me this, and was just about to start peeling it. "But obviously you're not, given what I saw in your duffel bag."

"Exactly."

"So, do the other Captives share your love of bondage?"

"Not really. I mean, obviously we must be into it to some degree; otherwise, we wouldn't chain ourselves to a wall every weekend. But with the others, the situation has to be just right."

"Oh?" By this time, not even the prawn I had been meticulously peeling, beheading and now devouring could pull my attention away from what this Eastern treasure was telling me. "Like what?"

"The one time that we all agreed to do, we had our hands tied to a horizontal metal pole and were kneeling down. It kind of crossed into the domination/submission thing—you know, Amaranth's thing—when we were asked to suck the guys off, 'unwillingly'." She acted out air quotes for "unwillingly".

"Even Tacey Sable?"

"Yeah. She had a spider gag in for that. There were fake tears and everything."

Hearing that no made me wonder how much of what these girls did was "willingly" done. Mai noticed, and assured me, "Don't worry, there's nothing we have done that we didn't want to, especially this." And she pointed around the house itself. "Like you, everyone has treated us with respect, because we'd let them know if they didn't."

While that did assure me a little, there was still a part that weighed on my mind about how much of what they did with me was willing. These girls were fifteen, certainly developing sexual beings in their own right, but still below age of consent (which was sixteen here). It took Mai placing her hand on my cock and asking if she could give me a blow job that made me break out of my introspection and come to a conclusion: these girls were the ones asking, initiating things. While I never had to, if they didn't want to do something (and I felt I gave them every opportunity to say no), I would've stopped. They wanted to do this as much as I did. They—

I never really got to finish that thought, as I was filling Mai's mouth with my cum.

I lifted her face of my dick, and looked her straight in the eye. "Can I show you something else I learnt this week?" I asked her. The smile of pleasure cut across her face again. "Yes, please," she responded. "I'll just grab my bag."

Once we were back in my bedroom, I was tying her very basic shinju (a rope breast harness, in case you want to look it up) on her. As the saying goes, the simple things in life are often the best (or was that a selling line for cereal?), and her smile told me she was happy with what I had done, and that it was the best. She then went to her bag, and pulled out a spreader bar with four loops on it. It didn't take a genius to work out what those loops were for, and I had her quickly locked in, bent over for my use. I decided to take advantage of her compromised position (granted, one she had entered into willingly), and used both her pussy and anus as my own little phallocrypts.

Sleep eventually arrived to claim us, and I removed the spreader from her wrists and ankles, allowing her to sleep in a more comfortable position. As she lay on the bed, I slipped her ring into the carabiner again, allowing her chain to drop towards her than sit in an easily-movable pile on the bed. I then laid next to her, and while the chain hanging above my head did take some getting used to, I eventually found myself in Morpheus' cradling arms as well.

I woke to the gentle shuffling of my fifteen-year-old Asian beauty, still clad in just the shinju I had tied on her the previous night. She slowly woke up and turned to me, the smile indicating to me that she was reliving the previous night's events in her mind. When she had woken sufficiently, I made my suggestion to her: tying her hands to the chain and having one last fuck. She admitted that it would be a great way to wake up. I weaved the rope through a link in the chain above her head, then tied her hands together. I then gave her ass one last reaming and cum-drenching.

Once I had untied her and removed her chain from the wall-mounted carabiner, we had a quick shower (or at least it would've been, if we didn't waste time playing with each others' private parts) and breakfast before getting dressed (including tying her back up in the karada) and meeting the van again to pick her up. She gave me one last kiss, the disappeared into the van. Once the van had left the driveway, I got a text message from my friend: "So, why did you want my help practicing?"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:16:55 AM by Army of One »

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Okay, this has taken less time to write this time (less research, and thus less "research"). I actually wanted to hold off on this until the morning, let people comment on the last part first, not because I want to read the praise (although I am a proud man), but in case I had stuffed anything up; I'm not much of a bondage person, so finding out I had stuffed a simple concept up would help me improve the writing. That's okay, though; here's another part for you to enjoy.

I had been trying to avoid answering my friend's (let's give her a name: Katie) text for the rest of the week, since I didn't want to try and explain what was going on. So I could be forgiven for jumping when I heard the notification bell for my messages. Fortunately, it was the nightclub owner, sending me the usual reminder that I have another of the Captives coming to see me this week. It put answering Katie to the back of my mind now; I could worry about explaining to her my deal later.

It was nearly the end of the working week before I got to see who was going to be my overnight lover, and even then, it was almost dinner time when they arrived. Nymphadora was standing, demure, at my door, wearing a dark green satiny dress with a brown hooded cloak over the top. I noticed her collar, to which the usual chain and ring (which she held out in front of her) were attached, was green also, matching with the dress.

"I have been sent as an offering to you from my kingdom, and in exchange they ask of you to spare them of your fury," she greeted me. I was a little confused, trying to figure out what she was going on about. I eventually let her in, and it was then she whispered to me what was going on: "Sorry I'm late; the LARP went on a little longer than we expected. Just play along with this." Now, instead of confused, I was feeling improperly dressed.

"Well, then, since they have sent such a beautiful creature as their offering, I shall grant them their boon, and spare them," I said, trying to sound as regal as I could while trying to suppress a laugh. "Come, we shall dine first, then we shall discuss your future role in this kingdom." During all this time, Nymphadora had kept up the illusion of a demure maiden who had been made little more than a trophy of conquest; damn, she was a great actor.

Completely by coincidence, dinner was venison (not to any grand scale, of course), and both she and I enjoyed the meal, even though she still didn't break character. So I decided to take advantage of this. "Now, let's talk about your place here. From this day forward, you will be one of my concubines."

This made her break chracter for a bit. "What's a concubine?" she whispered.

"It's, I suppose, a nicer way of calling you a sex slave," I replied.

"Thanks," she whispered. Her next reaction indicated to me that her short character break was over. She gasped. "Sir, how dare you suggest such a thing! I will never stoop so low as to have sex with a monster like you!" And she stood to leave (even though I knew she wouldn't actually leave).

"Then I suppose your being offered shall be in vain, then."

Nymphadora stood dead in her tracks, then quickly turned around. "You wouldn't!"

"I can just send out the order now, if that's how you want to do this."

She came back and sat down in her chair. Her look was that of defeat. (Again, pretty damn good actor.) "What would you like me to do first, then, sir?"

I shuffled around a bit, undoing my belt and opening my trousers, before I pulled out my cock for her to see. "Your new king needs some relief. Please show me what that pretty mouth can do."

Still keeping incharacter the entire time, she knelt and masturbated me to full hardness, before placing her beautiful lips around my shaft. What followed were the most wonderful fifteen minutes of my life so far, as she gave my cock probably one of the best blowjobs I've had, one that was well worth me blowing my load into her mouth. After she had swallowed it down, she stood again and asked, "Are you pleased, Sir?" To which I responded in the affirmative. She thanked me.

"Now, my dear, we must take you to my bedchamber, where you shall pleasure me more. But first, we need to dress you more appropriately for your task." I hd to break character a little to ask, "Please tell me you have something on undeer there that works with this roleplay."

"Don't worry," she whispered assuringly, "I have the perfect thing."

Now I was back in character. "Please, go with my servants, and let them find you attire more fitting of your place." And I pointed her to the bathroom.

The change was striking when she came back out. While she was still clad in green, the cloak and dress had been replaced by a sheer slip, with leaf motifs across the front. She was starting to look much more like a nymph or elf than before. I also observed that she had chosen to go without underwear. "How do I look, Sir?"

"Absoluely gorgeous," I told her.

As she climbed onto the bed, I took the ring at the end of the chain and slipped it into the carabiner on the wall. "I really am a slave now, aren't I?" she stated.

"Yes, you are," I replied, and leaned in to kiss her.

The next part felt like a blur. I had gone from kissing her lips, to her neck, and moving down her body, giving her breasts the attention they deserved after I pulled the slip down off them. Then I turned my attention much lower, moving the bottom hem of her slip up in order to get at her mystical cavern, virtually tongue-fucking it. All the while, she moaned sensuously, enjoying every bit of attention I was providing her body.

I moved back up and looked eye-to-eye with her. As I did so, I guided my cock into her slick canal, and began the frenetic lovemaking session, kissing her again as we engaged in our lovers' foray. Ten minutes, and two of her orgasms later, I had finally filled her pussy with the seed it was wanting. Then, flipping her over onto all fours, I proceeded to give her anus the same treatment.

We flopped down on the mattress exhausted, me (and of course another load of cum) still inside her ass. I chose that moment to say something she might appreciate: "That night in the club, you said you would make me fall in love with you."

"Well, have you?"

"I have to admit, I may be falling in love with all seven of you."

"Then my spell worked better than I thought. And by the way, the feeling is mutual: all seven of us have fallen in love with you too."

That was about all I could remember from the conversation that night; the next thing I remember was waking up the next morning, having rolled off (and out of) Nymphadora, her slip still bunched around her waist. I kissed her neck, waking her up. "Good morning, Sir," she said sleepily, obviously returning to character. "What would you like to do to me this morning?"

"I think I'll make use of that ass of yours again, then we'll wash and eat," I suggested. Smiling, she turned herself over and presented her derriere for penetration, an opportunity I decided not to waste. She had orgasmed twice before my cum drenched her rectal walls again.

I unhooked the chainn ring from its makeshift mount and guided the teenage nymph to the bathroom, where we took our tme getting clean (well, she took her time getting me clean first, complete with a deepthroat after washing down my shaft, then I felt bad and decided to treat her to some of what she had just given me, incuding some breast attention and cunnilingus), before eating breakfast and getting dressed. While Nymphadora chose to rewear the emerald-coloured dress, the cloak was a different matter, and instead wrapped her slip up inside it.

For oncewe were out before the van arrived, so we took the time to enjoy an extended kiss, a sign of the love that "she had made me develop." (As I said, I have the same feeling for all seven of them, not just Nymphadora.) She broke it off as soon as the van pulled up, and had climbed in and disappeared into it extremely quickly. The van then drove away again, taking my elven princess with it.

Then the reality I had been putting off for so long returned. Fuck! I still had to respond to Katie's text. I pulled my phone out and started typing: "Once a week for the past four weeks, I've had female company over."

The response was quick. "About time you told me. This must be a complicated situation if it's taken you this long to respond."

"Yeah, it's a long story."

KitKat

Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
Spankings, bondage, and delicious food. Wow! Can't wait to read more.