KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can’t Sleep Club  (Read 2922 times)
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 770

Toe's Old Lady

« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2020, 02:01:58 PM »

Sorry, MS.

And I've quit the club.  Sleeping like a baby lately.

Don't worry, I'll likely rejoin at a later date.

A true act of goodwill...
always sparks another
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2020, 07:28:49 PM »

I basically sleep from 2 or 3 a.m. to 9 or 10.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 298

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2020, 11:20:57 PM »

Unfortunately I only sleep well if I drink something.  I don’t have to be drunk and I dream just fine, just sleep terrible on nothing or nothing those last hours before bed (like last night).  I dislike being drunk and avoid that almost completely, but a little sure helps.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2020, 11:26:34 PM »

Between the pandemic, and my wife working the night shift, my normal circadian rhythm is completely messed up. I’ve got to figure out a way to get a normal nights sleep. I was taking melatonin nightly for a while. But I got out of the habit. I might have a cocktail or two before bedtime. That seems to help. The problem is, the minute I lay down, I’m wide awake.
Gonfalon
« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2020, 01:59:36 AM »

I’ve got to figure out a way to get a normal nights sleep. I was taking melatonin nightly for a while. But I got out of the habit. I might have a cocktail or two before bedtime. That seems to help. The problem is, the minute I lay down, I’m wide awake.

I used to suffer from insomnia and take various pills prescribed by my family doctor. Looking back, the meds he prescribed were overkill. It wasn't until I went to a neurologist that I found something that worked for me and didn't leave me comatose.

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but I have an adverse reaction to common sedatives. Even a tiny amount of codeine or tramadol in a pain-relief medication prevents me having good sleep. I lie in bed, nice and cosy, but don't drift off into dreamland.
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 290

Germans do it better. German Americans do it best

« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2020, 02:11:32 AM »

I've been getting some decent sleep lately do to me finding my diffuser.  Every night I've got at least lavender, peppermint, and a citrus going.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"
ozjohn39
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »

'Circadian Rythm Sleep Disorder'

Anybody have it or know of it, or have any suggestons,  apart from a Doctor of course?
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2020, 09:36:47 PM »

I am going to officially kill my wife now. She woke me up every 5 to 10 minutes all night. The snoring, the moaning, the rolling around, fluffing pillows, turning on lights for a cigarette, shutting doors loudly, myoclonic jerking, poking me, the scooting over to the middle of the bed. I don’t have a guest bedroom available at the moment, and I hate sleeping on the couch with the dog. But lying there night after night, being tormented, it’s just absolutely driving me fucking crazy.
msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 470

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2020, 11:00:53 PM »

After hearing all that Toe, I'm so glad I just have a cat who stays in his own corner of the bed.

OK, the girl kitty is an early riser. Sometimes she'll hop up on the bed, get right in my face and start to purr loudly.  Any time between 3 and 4 AM. 

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 290

Germans do it better. German Americans do it best

« Reply #219 on: October 05, 2020, 02:59:42 AM »

Well at least it sounds like she is getting some good sleep   Roll Eyes

I'll sleep on the couch with your dog Grin

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2020, 03:18:53 AM »

Well at least it sounds like she is getting some good sleep   Roll Eyes

I'll sleep on the couch with your dog Grin

The only way to the kitchen is through the living room.  Everyone in my house loves to get up in the night and have a sip of water, a sip of bourbon, a cigarette, or piss in the half bath... why?  I don’t know.  The dog snores, but I can put up with her...

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 298

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2020, 04:08:28 PM »

It’s been many days since I also got a good night’s sleep, but I have no one to blame.  I’ve been feeling so strange I even considered but finally rejected the possibility that little bug going around caught up to me.
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 770

Toe's Old Lady

« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2020, 05:31:01 PM »

And I've quit the club.  Sleeping like a baby lately.

Don't worry, I'll likely rejoin at a later date.

I've re-upped my membership.   In bed at 11pm last night.  Awake at 3:30am.  And that was it.   Resisted the urge to login.  Tried my best to get back to sleep, with no luck.

A true act of goodwill...
always sparks another
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »

It’s been many days since I also got a good night’s sleep, but I have no one to blame.  I’ve been feeling so strange I even considered but finally rejected the possibility that little bug going around caught up to me.

I don’t have a crazy fear of Covid-19, but it does keep me awake some nights.  My dreams of late are either dystopian, apocalyptic, or some court case or card game that I’m trapped inside.  Maybe a piece of evidence that has a ten part foundation for admissibility and I can only remember 8 steps before I get tripped up in court and have to start over.  My head hurts some days when I wake up, because I have been going through this mental exercise all night.

Sleep Neurologists Call It ‘COVID-Somnia’—Increased Sleep Disturbances Linked to the Pandemic
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

« Reply #224 on: October 31, 2020, 08:18:46 AM »

I’m awake at odd hours, but I really don’t care. Tomorrow is Saturday, I don’t have a goddamn thing I have to do. I am caught up on all my cases. Just a few clients sending text messages. But I really have nothing to keep me awake. Wife is at work, the bed is empty. The kids are asleep. So is the dog. So I don’t mind being awake, because there’s absolutely no one here to fuck with me, or any problems to keep me awake.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: