Can’t Sleep Club

Guest · 19933

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #80 on: February 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
I gotta stop waking at 4AM when I don’t need to get up until 7-8AM for work an hour later.  It seems to be morning wood waking me these days, but at least I still get erections at nearly 56.  I’m not even sure when the last time I had sex was, but it surely has to be nearly a year ago.  I keep getting told to try dating sites and perhaps I will soon.  It’s been nearly 9 months since my wife passed, but it still seems like yesterday.

_priapism

Reply #81 on: February 18, 2018, 04:50:36 AM
I was up until 3:30 this morning, but slept until noon.  So I feel great.

_priapism

Reply #82 on: February 18, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
Wife clopping around the bedroom knocking things over, like a mare in her stall, at 6 a.m. You do realize it’s Sunday, honey?

KitKat

Reply #83 on: February 20, 2018, 01:35:01 PM
Woke up too early this morning.  :emot_yawn:

_priapism

Reply #84 on: February 20, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Wifey kept getting up and down all night.  Lights on. Lights off.  Coffee cup clattering on nightstand.  Dropping phone on the floor.  My God.  I finally told her at 3 a.m.  stop It.  Stop it now.

She was sexting with her girlfriend back home.  So I rubbed one out of her.  Peace.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #85 on: March 17, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Slept for an hour from 11 - midnight.     Was laying in bed, and tossing and turning.  Now here I am watching last night's Tonight Show Episode with Jimmy Buffett singing Margaritiville.  Now Troye Sivan is performing.  Not a fan of his.  His dance moves aren't very good either. 
Not even close to being tired.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
I had a jumbo Starbucks around 6 p.m., so naturally I’m awake at 3 in the morning.  LOL.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
I had a jumbo Starbucks around 6 p.m., so naturally I’m awake at 3 in the morning.  LOL.

Yep, I woke at 3AM as well just like most fucking nights.  At least it’s Saturday and I’m not desperate to get a couple more hours sleep before work.  It doesn’t matter when or if I get more sleep until Monday rolls around.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
Time to make the donuts!

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
Time to make the donuts!

#Resist

Ugh, Nooooo!!!!!

When I was 16-18 I worked weekends 11PM-7AM doing guess what, making fucking donuts!

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #90 on: December 11, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep. - Dale Carnegie

But what happens when you run out of things to do?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #91 on: December 11, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #92 on: December 17, 2018, 08:41:10 AM
So much shit going on.  Death in the family.  Holiday “must do” activities, financial worries, and I am likely quitting my job on Wednesday after I get paid.  Not conducive to peaceful slumber.

So I like this beer bread, and bought a 40 oz. Mickey’s to make it.  My kid finds the beer in the fridge and drank most of it last night, so I start making bread at noon, before he drinks the rest.  I forgot this bread has a 12 hour rise time, so I’m punching down dough at midnight for a second rise.  Looks like I’m getting to bed at 3 a.m., but at least I will have fresh bread for breakfast.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #93 on: December 17, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
So much shit going on.  Death in the family.  Holiday “must do” activities, financial worries, and I am likely quitting my job on Wednesday after I get paid.  Not conducive to peaceful slumber.

So I like this beer bread, and bought a 40 oz. Mickey’s to make it.  My kid finds the beer in the fridge and drank most of it last night, so I start making bread at noon, before he drinks the rest.  I forgot this bread has a 12 hour rise time, so I’m punching down dough at midnight for a second rise.  Looks like I’m getting to bed at 3 a.m., but at least I will have fresh bread for breakfast.

I want to get a bread maker.   
I don't need all the carbs, but I will still enjoy a bit of it.  Plus, there is nothing like walking in a house and smelling freshly baked bread.  The squirrels and the birds have a long winter ahead of them too, so I will share.  Plus I take the nursing home residents cookies and cupcakes, I'll bet they would like some homemade bread also. 
I'll look for an after Christmas sale for one. 

Sorry for the lack of sleep.   Update on my recent post in this thread.  I'm sleeping better.  But I do wake up midway through the night and luckily have fallen back to sleep each time.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #94 on: December 17, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
Julie, try looking at Craigslist, and local swap lists online, for the Bread Maker. They are great, make a nice loaf from premeasured bagged ingredients, etc... and... they are huge, as to counter space, and too bulky to just leave it around on a counter if it does not get heavy use.

Also they are heavy, and require some off-counter storage space that is conducive to actually using the thing. I have two... one I bought, and one received as a gift. Have used both, and they both work well, and I have not made another loaf of bread with either for years.

Just a suggestion, do not purchase a new one, when you can likely find a host of them, whether at Ebay, or in local discounted lists of items available for free ware, or heavily discounted, or swap ware.

Happy Holidays!

Just checked: $30 to $140 on Ebay!

https://www.ebay.com/b/Bread-Machines/20669/bn_2711332

So much shit going on.  Death in the family.  Holiday “must do” activities, financial worries, and I am likely quitting my job on Wednesday after I get paid.  Not conducive to peaceful slumber.

So I like this beer bread, and bought a 40 oz. Mickey’s to make it.  My kid finds the beer in the fridge and drank most of it last night, so I start making bread at noon, before he drinks the rest.  I forgot this bread has a 12 hour rise time, so I’m punching down dough at midnight for a second rise.  Looks like I’m getting to bed at 3 a.m., but at least I will have fresh bread for breakfast.

I want to get a bread maker.  
I don't need all the carbs, but I will still enjoy a bit of it.  Plus, there is nothing like walking in a house and smelling freshly baked bread.  The squirrels and the birds have a long winter ahead of them too, so I will share.  Plus I take the nursing home residents cookies and cupcakes, I'll bet they would like some homemade bread also.  
I'll look for an after Christmas sale for one.  

Sorry for the lack of sleep.   Update on my recent post in this thread.  I'm sleeping better.  But I do wake up midway through the night and luckily have fallen back to sleep each time.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

_priapism

Reply #95 on: December 31, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
4:20 a.m.  Ugh.  Third night in a row I’ve been up.  I’m in a conflict with myself, and it’s a tough one.  Trying to figure out how much I want to destroy the people fucking with me.

psiberzerker

Reply #96 on: December 31, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
Trying to figure out how much I want to destroy the people fucking with me.

Scorched Earth.  Burn us to the ground.  Take off, and nuke the entire site from orbit, the only way to be sure.

_priapism

Reply #97 on: December 31, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
Trying to figure out how much I want to destroy the people fucking with me.

Scorched Earth.  Burn us to the ground.  Take off, and nuke the entire site from orbit, the only way to be sure.

Police came by to take a complaint this a.m.  one of the biggest peeps is 70 years old, and I just don’t have the stomach for prosecuting senior citizens.  I’m still thinking about it.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #98 on: January 01, 2019, 09:07:03 AM
Slept during vacation just great.   Now all of the sudden I'm wide awake at 3am.  :(

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #99 on: January 01, 2019, 12:49:57 PM
Yeah, sign me up.  I'm not normally a party guyl, but I had fun.  Happy New Year!