Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 01:31:03 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  KRISTEN'S BOARD
|-+  Kristen Archives talk
| |-+  Talk About Kristen Archive stories
| | |-+  My favorite stories.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My favorite stories.  (Read 4566 times)
ssundiegofun
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« on: October 01, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »

Hey there, I have been reading the Archives for years now. I am 36 yr old. I am from San Diego. I have been married for 10 yrs now, and have 2 kids. We own our own home and I coach the kids sports but there has always been that other side of me. I still like to have fun and have been str8 my whole life. I always been into women. The last few years that is changing and I am totally curious into  trying something new with guys. I am good looking and confident and never had a problem meeting women.
 I love stories about wives. I love cheating wife stories and swinging wifes. What I love the most is wife gangbang stories and stories where hubbys let a man or especially groups of men use their wife. I have a story I love on KA where his wife passes out after vodka and a few pills and then he and his buddy go up and take turns fucking her. I would love for my friends to fuck my wife. I have let one buddy fuck her a few times but its been a while. My wife is hot and has a great set of tits. She gets hit on constantly but no men ever ask her to fuck them. We go out and she will make out with guys for me and girls too sometimes but I want more.
I also am getting into bi-male and cuckold stories more lately. I am really interested in the cuckold lifestyle but I have a big dick and I am kinda alpha male type but its nice to read about.
Anyone else in San Diego area read these posts?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length