KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another night at Wally World  (Read 1436 times)
ADMIN
Administrator
Pervert

Fame +16/-4

« on: June 10, 2007, 01:51:40 AM »

Warning!
You must be over 18 for read this story with rape, if you not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read not more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Any man who commit rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right if they not hurt somebody.

Another night at Wally world

by dream

Damn! Another night at Wally world, stocking shelves, and a Saturday night at that! Saturday! I should be out partying, drinking a bit, getting a good buzz and finding a guy to take home to play with.... but oh well we do what we have to to pay the bills. And for me that meant stocking shelves every friday & saturday night for the past 7 months. 7 months of no parties, no sex, no life!

I clocked in and went to my area, HBA, health and beauty aids. Looking at the 11 pallets of stock I just wanted to turn around and leave. "hey sunshine, looks like you've got your work cut out for you tonight" I turned to face Duane, my manager, he could be such a dick sometimes. "s'ok" I answered him, "I'll have this knocked out by lunch and you'll have to find me 11 more" There was something about him that made me always give him a smart ass answer, I guess he figured I hated him, wouldn't he be surprised if he knew the truth? Something about Duane that really turned me on, maybe it was those baby blue eyes that could look down into your very soul. Maybe it was the fact that he could be a dick, I always did like those take charge kind of guys. Then again maybe it was just the fact I hadn't gotten laid in 7 months!

The night went by slowly, with me & the other associates trading jabs with each other and duane. We talked about what we'd rather be doing instead of being at work on a saturday night. Most everyone agreed they'd rather be drinkin, smokin or screwing, I wonder if they're all as deprived as myself?

By 3 am I had worked my stock down to 3 pallets of overstock and since we had no overstock space in HBA I had to take them out to the trailer. I paged duane and asked him to unlock it for me. I had pulled out the first one when he came out, He turned the lock and let me in, "you all right out here by yourself?" he asked "shit duane, the only one that scares me is you and you have to go back in" I said with a grin. "yeah ok, I'll check on you at 7 if you don't come back" yup he could be a dick sometimes. I'll be damned if I was going to let him know how much I hated going to the trailers. They were set back from the store, rather secluded and of course no lights. We had lanterns from sporting goods in each one, they threw out a bout a 2 foot radius of light.

I set about bringing out the other pallets and getting my stock on the trailer. I was carrying it all to the back so that I could work my way out easily. We had to share this trailer with hardware and thier stuff was just thrown half hazzardly on the right side. I was about 45 minutes into it when my lantern went out and I couldn't see a thing! Damn it! I headed towards the front to shake it throw it or whatever I had to do to make it light again when someone grabbed me and clamped a hand over my mouth!

MMMMmph, I kicked at my attacker and tried to punch but he had a hold on me I couldn't break. "shhhhhhhhhh" something was shoved in my mouth and tied behind my head, now he had both arms to hold me and I knew I couldn't break free. He must have picked up some rope from the hardware side of the trailer because he preceded to tie my wrists, I was pushed down on a pile of boxes, he then tied each wrist seperately to each side of the trailer, I pulled and twisted but to no avail, I was at his mercy. His hands were all over me, I tried kicking but he blocked most of them, then his hands moved down to my waist and he undid my zipper. I struggled and kicked untill I felt a razor on my neck and a voice whispered "we can do this the easy way, or I can cut them off you and hope I don't slip" I let him take my jeans off, he moved my ass to the edge of the boxes and then tied my legs to each side so I was wide open, even with my panties still on I felt so exposed!

He ran his hands up under my shirt, and squeezed my nipples, and god help me it had been so long since I'd felt a mans touch it actually felt good! But that was crazy, I didn't know this man, it most likely was one of those damn homeless winos that lived in the woods out back! At that thought I began to struggle again, it seemed to turn him on even more and his hands moved down to my panties, he slipped a hand in and started rubbing my ass, then around front where he played in my hair for a moment before slidind a finger up and down my slit, his other hand came around with the blade and cut my underware from me. At the same time he slipped a finger in my hole, he whispered" you like that, don't you, you little slut" Although it was a whisper I heard something familiar in the voice and I strained to see but it was no use it was still pitch dark out here. Somehow it was even worse that it was someone I knew degrading me like this, especially when I didn't know who. Maybe Rodney, The unloader who was always trying to get me to go out with him? Or that freak ricardo who took every opportunity he could to touch me? Or maybe my ex, johnny? He knew my schedule and may have just been waiting back here knowing I'd have to go to the trailers??? No it wasn't Johnny, I know his touch and this wasn't him, johnny had mamas boys hands, these hands were rough, a workers hands and they were.....oh jesus they were good.

No I couldn't let myself enjoy this, I was being raped for crists sake! But he had found my spot and was rubbing my clit, I couldn't help it, I had been so horny for so long! and here was this man, rubbing my clit and nuzzling into my neck with his facial hair scratching me, facial hair? then it couldn't be rodney or ricardo? oh god! he started pumping me with his finger and alternating between my tits & clit with his other hand. I could feel myself building up but as much as I had been wanting the release I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

Luckily he pulled out and I was saved from that shame. he continued to carress my body and whispered "so my little slut needs more then a finger for satisfaction huh? For a moment there were no hands on my body and then I heard the zipper, oh my god, what I had been craving I was about to get and I still didn't know from who.

Being positioned on the boxes like I was, I was the perfect hieght for him to stand between my open thighs, I felt his cockhead touch my pussylips and it sent a shiver through me, he laughed at that, His hand came up and touched my face, "don't worry, I'll be gentle" he whispered with a chuckle. I felt him press into me and he ran his hand down my body and grasped my hips, he pushed his shaft slowly into me, not far, and pulled back out, and again, then with one hard and fast thrust he entered me deeply. The pain rushed through my body but with it was a pleasure, a pleasure I hadn't known in so long!

He continued, pulling almost completely out and thrusting back in. I tried to fight what I knew was coming but finally gave in and went with it, every time he thrust I threw my hips back up to meet him, I wanted him deeper, I wanted him so deep it hurt. because that hurt was sooooo good! "Come with me" he said I let myself go and felt wave after wave wash over me, I knew I was bucking uncontrollably underneath him, but he was riding it, I felt his hot cum fill me, I through my head side to side, from the darkness of the trailer to the beginnings of light filtering in from outside. Light? I tried to see him but I was caught up in the orgasm of my life and as I came back down I looked up into the face of.....duane???

He was wiped out as I was and collapsed on top of me, he lifted his head and looked me straight in the eye and said "I try to take care of my employees and give them what they need" He stood up, put his pants on, cut the ropes that bound me and said "see you inside"

I waited a bit before going in, I was still dumbfounded, and I wondered if any of the other employees had noticed us missing. God what if they knew what was going on, what if I went in and they all knew??? I untied the roped around my wrists and ankles and put my pants back on, no help for the panties, I tossed them in the woods. I finished putting my stock away, by that time it was 7, time to go, thank god by the time I locked up and got inside the others should be gone. I walked back in and headed for the time clock.

Who should I run into but Duane and the day manager Mike. Duane gave me one of his grins and asked "see you next friday?" I don't know" I said " I need to discuss something with Mike first" A look of fear crossed duanes face. I turned to Mike "Mike, whats the cances of getting some overtime the next few weeks? Let me know ok" I gave duane a wink and walked out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: