KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Patience, Arkansas - by KitKat & Army of One (Mf-teen, western, ped, rom)

Guest · 5191

KitKat

DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 or over to read this story.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

Patience, Arkansas
Written by KitKat & Army of One
© Copyright by the authors 2018

Patience, Arkansas. You would need it out here, among other things, if you wanted to survive. And for Alexander, survive was pretty much all he wanted to do. Survive and escape. And Patience was as good a place as any to do it.

Eyes were trained on him as soon as he came within sight of the first building. Rare thing for people to come to Patience, and most who do come here left in a box. Or with a lot of their vitals replaced with lead. Alexander felt immediately that everyone wanted him joining the Pine Box Crew, and that set him on edge.

He eyed a shop sign saying "Barber". That was probably a good idea; he'd spent so long out there (half of it without a horse), he figured he looked like some wild man. Have and a haircut would do him good.

He walked into the small barber shop. Everything was there, and setup, but no barber in site. Suddenly a young girl came running into the shop.

"Can I help you stranger?" she asked confidently.

Alexander slowly clutched his chin and rubbed it looking at the beautiful desert rose. It had been quite a long while since he had seen such a pretty face.

"Looking to get cleaned up ma'am. You know when the barber might be in?"

The young girl dusted off the old barber's chair with her hand. Then replied confidently, "You're lookin' at her. You got money?"

Alex was perplexed, the girl was a young teen, how was it that she had acquired this position? He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a gold coin.

"What can I get for this?" he asked.

The girl considered the precious metal coin intently. "For that, I'll give you a hot bath, shave and a haircut." It sounded like heaven to him, or close enough for now. He gave her his coin.

"Follow me."

Alex followed her as she walked out of the small barber shop. They walked into the Saloon next door. There were a few men in there drinking and playing poker, while another plucked away on an old dusty piano.

She led him up the grand old wooden staircase, then around to the private rooms. Her room was the last one on the right. She pulled a key out of her pocket and unlocked her room. She led him inside, then closed the door behind them.

"You can disrobe here. The bathroom is right through that door. I will go and fetch the hot water for your bath. If you like, you can take off your boots and relax, while you wait."

He nodded his head, letting her know that he understood. Then watched, as she quickly left the room. He looked around the room. There was nothing much to it. A double bed with an old wooden headboard, and a homemade quit neatly spread over it. There was a small nightstand by the bed with a kerosene lamp sitting on it, not currently lit. A wooden chair was in the corner, and on the chair sat an old handmade doll. The room felt quite childlike and innocent. He walked over, gently picked up the old doll, and thoughtfully, put it on the bed. He sat down in the chair and exhaled. He enjoyed that moment. It was quiet, he was finally going to get to bathe. It seemed like months since he had last gotten to bathe, when in reality it had only been about a week.

Finally, he leaned down and began to pull his boots off, one at a time. He was a little worried about the odor emitting from his sweaty old boots, he didn't want to offend the friendly young woman who had been kind to him so far, but there was really nothing he could do about it.

The girl opened the door, and then carried in a large metal bucket almost full of very hot water. He quickly jumped to his feet and rushed over to assist her.

"No, please sir, I can do it," but he had already taken it from her.

"It's the least I can do," he replied.

She let him take it, and pointed him in the direction of the bathroom. The pretty young girl walked over, bent down and plugged the drain. Then, he walked over, and poured the steaming hot water into the tub. He turned back around after he had poured it out, and handed it back to her. She took the bucket from him, as their eyes met. It was only for a second, but in that one second, they both felt something. She, quickly took the bucket, and walked back out. After about five trips, he was satisfied with the amount of water and told her, that was enough.

She left him alone to bathe, and told him to come down to the barber shop when he was ready. He laid back in the warm water, enjoying the feeling of it washing over his dust-encrusted body. He hadn't enjoyed something like this since Blackwater, with that soiled dove—Belle, her name was. She enjoyed giving him a wash-down, especially after those bank robbers tried to take the last of the town's money. All it took was a bullet in the knee in incapacitate each of them (skill and luck combined let him pull that off) and they were out. The thanks Belle gave him that night, both during and after that bath, was a memory he was not going to forget anytime soon.

Recalling that memory was obviously causing him to "remember" in other ways, as his hand slowly wrapped around his increasingly turgid tool and begin giving it the pleasure it needed for release. He returned to the scene in his mind: Belle's bedroom, scant though it was; the feel of her warm, moist pussy as it wrapped around his cock; her hungry kisses; her small, soft breasts as they crawled across his chest; the six-shooter in the sheriff's hand as he barged into the room.

The sound of the remembered shot was what broke him out of his daze. He knew what happened next: that damn Detective Raymond Atteberry stormed into the room with the Blackwater sheriff, who nearly took his ear of with the pistol. He was pretty thankful that none of the shots had hit Belle, as far as he knew; in actual fact, he was pretty lucky the sheriff didn't know how to aim, although had one of the six wild shots gone half an inch closer, Belle's favourite doll would've become an innocent victim, and while that would've made things a little easier for him, since he wouldn't have to deal with the ever-great Detective, dealing with a distraught Belle would be a different matter entirely.

He sat himself up in the tub, and returned to washing himself down. Sexual relief would have to come at a later time.

After a good long, much needed soak in the tub, Alexander stood up out of the now scummy, luke warm water. He dried himself off with the towel provided then slipped back into his dusty clothes. He made a mental note to ask the girl if there was a local trading post where he could get a few new items of clothing.

Once he dressed and groomed, Alex walked out of the girls room, and closed the door. He casually walked down the hall where he would have swore he heard the sound of faint moans, clearly the sound of a woman being pleasured. He stopped to listen, but the sound was gone.  Obviously, things like that happened here all the time. He reached for his pistol, only to make sure that it was secure in its shoulder holster, as he continued down the grand old wooden staircase. A few of the men downstairs in the saloon gave Alexander unfriendly looks, but it was nothing that he wasn't use to. He continued through the saloon and walked into the small barber shop.

The pretty young girl was there waiting, and dusting off her tools, while she sang a pretty tune.

"I'd frow down any coon fur her,
She frowed down piles for me,
No matter when er where,
She'll ketch'em by de pair,
She's wicked as kin be..."

He recognized the tune, 'Ma Tiger Lily" he believed it was called. It triggered a memory. That day he almost died at the Long Branch Saloon. Thank the lord, those days were far behind him.

She stopped singing when she noticed he had walked back into her shop. She paused for a moment, a bit surprised. He was now much more attractive now that his face and hair was freshly cleaned. She couldn't wait to shave off that heavy beard and see what else he was hiding. She confidently took her position behind her chair holding the cloth cover in her hand, that would keep the excess hair from falling onto his lap.

"You ready sir?" she asked.

He nodded and almost wanted to smile. He'd never met such a young, confident, beautiful young girl who seemed to be so independent, and successful. It still boggled his mind how she was able to hold a position in this town, that was usually held by a man. Or it had been in every other town he had ever roamed through. He came over and sat in the chair. She covered him with the cloth then secured it in place.

"So how much are we looking to take off?" she asked as she got out her comb and freshly sharpened scissors.

He described to her how he wanted his hair cut. She understood, and began. As she clipped and snipped, she talked to him about the weather. A big storm had blown through town the other night. Damaged a few small homes, and downed a few trees. Alex didn't say much. Just listened and politely replied with small responses.

"So, how long you gonna be here Mr...?" She wanted to know his name.

"I'm not sure," he admitted. "I want to stay for a while, but there ain't no guarantee to that; I may need to pack up and leave tomorrow, if necessary. Which reminds me," he quickly segued, "where's the trading post in this town? Gonna need some better clothes to dress in."

The girl gave him the directions somewhat dejectedly. Could leave tomorrow? That didn't give her enough time to get to know him properly.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:17:43 AM by _KitKat_ »

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
 :emot_thumbsup:
Great start of an interesting new collaboration project.  Woo for both of you!

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Thanks, but where she cut it off is where I started having writer's block...which I have just overcome and will be continuing in a moment. Stay tuned!

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

KitKat

Thanks, but where she cut it off is where I started having writer's block...which I have just overcome and will be continuing in a moment. Stay tuned!

That's good to hear! :)

Offline horny guy

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +65/-7
Next Chapter please.. nice start

KitKat

Next Chapter please.. nice start

Thank you. No worries. More is on the way. Currently writing this right now actually. ;)

KitKat

Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

Is there any way you can stay at least a bit longer?" She wanted to say, but she kept quiet, and finished cutting Alex's hair. Once she was finished, she handed him a small mirror.

"Take a look, see if I need to cut anymore."

He looked at his hair. It looked good. Damn good. Probably the best hair cut he had ever gotten. He was impressed. The girl had skills. He told her he was pleased with a simple approving nod.

"Okay... Now..." she said, as she looked at his long scruffy beard.

As she did this, she had one hand on her hip, the other rubbing her chin, as if she was trying to figure the best way to trim up his beard. Alex couldn't help but notice that very slim waist, and nice rounded hips, as her hand rested on her hip gently. He knew she was younger than most of his bed mates from the past, but there was just something very sexy about this young pretty girl. As she studied his beard, his eyes slowly began to move up her body to her small breasts. He almost unconsciously began to try and imagine what the young beauty must look like completely nude. It had been too long since he had been with a woman. He knew it wasn't honorable to have such desires, for such a young, still blossoming woman, but she was starting to do things to him. Naughty things.

"How do you want that beard trimmed?"

She didn't get an answer, before a burly, elderly gent bustled in the door of the barber shop. Alex was quickly shaken out of his erotic thoughts. They both looked at the old man, waiting for a comment. The silver star gave away everything anyone needed to know, especially to Alex, who went a little bug-eyed before keeping composure as best as he could.

"Good mornin', Audrey," the sheriff greeted her, layering on as much of his stale charm as possible, and taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Can ya give this 'ere beard a good trim? Want it t' look purtty."

"Can't you see I'm with another customer?" Audrey responded, obviously, and justifiably, sounding a bit put out by his request and matching manners.

"All I can see is someone wantin' to lose their shop because they don't wanna serve a customer," the sheriff retorted, "especially one who holds the keys."

"I'll be right back," Audrey told Alex, and, picking up the small silver scissors, walked over to the sheriff, who obviously had a degree in extortion, and began clipping away at his soup-catcher. It took a few silent minutes before she was done.

He looked at her handicraft. "Very nicely done, young lady," he complimented slimily. "You can keep the shop for now. I'll see ya tonight."

He leaned in for a kiss, but was quickly pushed away. He made a line for the door, a disgusting grin on his face, but turned towards Alex before opening it.

"You must be new here. Folk like you don't last very long here. If I find out anything I don't like about you—and trust me, I will eventually—I'll see to it pers'nally that you don't see another sunrise," and he took his leave.

It took thirty seconds for Alex to break the silence. "Charming fellow."

"Very," Audrey responded, before returning to his chair.

"So, what shall we do with this here set of whiskers."

"All off, please," he responded.

The girl got busy right away. Alex's mind again drifted back to the girl. Her touch, was so gentle, yet precise. He said her name in his head. 'Audrey,' it was a nice name for a pretty young girl. Alex certainly didn't like the way the sheriff talked to her. Maybe, he could convince the young girl to leave town with him. Having a sexy young girl to ride along with, would definitely make things more enjoyable. Not to mention keep him company on those cold winter nights.

'No, you're crazy.' He thought to himself, 'You know good and well, you could never take anyone along with you. It's too dangerous.'

Logic struck again, ruining his fantasy. Still, he had to find a way to release this sexual tension. He couldn't stop thinking about it.

After she clipped off most of his beard. She shaved him. The blade was very sharp, but she took her time, making sure to be very gentle. As the hair began to come off, she was able to see his face. He was much more handsome than she expected, and just looking at him began to make her more nervous. She finished up, then wiped the left over shaving cream off of his face. She removed the cloth cover then dusted his shoulders off.

"All done."

She spun him around. He looked into the mirror. Not one single cut. It was a perfect shave. Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out another gold coin.

"Well done. Here you go."

Audrey was very surprised, "Oh no sir. I couldn't take that. You already paid me."

He was touched by her humble, yet sweet disposition. The girl had obviously had a rough life. He just wanted to help make it a little better. Even if it meant just an extra piece of gold.

"This is just to say thank you," he held it out to her.

She didn't want to take it. He grabbed her hand, then made her close her fingers around it. Then let go of her hand. She swallowed, suddenly feeling very nervous around this very handsome and charming man.

"Thank you sir," she replied quietly.

His touch had shaken her to the core. She suddenly felt even more drawn to him. He was being so nice to her. So generous. People didn't do that in this town unless they wanted something from you, but for some reason, this guy seemed different.

"Call me Alex," he said with a slight smile. She smiled back.

"Where's the nearest trading post. I need to get some fresh clothes?"

Audrey explained that the trading post was twenty miles away in a town called Brady, but there was a seamstress named Deedee that had clothes for sale. Audrey explained to him where her shop was.

"I want to thank you kindly for the best cut and shave I've ever gotten. You take care of yourself young lady."

She smiled at him as he put his cowboy hat on, gave her a polite nod, then walked out of her shop, and heading down the dirt road. She watched him until he was out of sight. Something inside of her started to feel very strange. She couldn't let him get away. She had to find a way to make him take her with him. She wanted to get out of this god forsaken town. She quickly ran out of the barber shop, to try to catch up to the handsome stranger, who could possibly, change her life. He was gone, seemingly disappeared from view, and she had another customer who was approaching her door.

"Watcha lookin' for, Audrey?" the man inquired.

"Nothin'," she replied. "Want that hair of yours cut?"

Alex sat in the saloon. He felt a lot more comfortable, what with the new clothes made by Deedee; she had done a marvellous job with them, even if she had spent half the time eyeing him off, although not just for tailoring purposes (or even just measuring purposes). Now that he was also free of dirt and excess hair (Audrey had done a marvellous job giving him a shave and a haircut, so she deserved more than the two bits he gave her), he could concentrate on more enjoyable aspects of life. He noticed the line of well-dressed ladies against the rail of the balcony above, watching the goings-on below. He could kind of understand the terminology "soiled dove": they were indeed beautiful ladies, at least in most cases, who had just fallen into a less-than-respectable line of work. And these doves certainly lived up to the full meaning of the term.

Alex decided to follow the same suit as the lecherous men who made use of them. He climbed the stairs to the balcony, just as one girl and her client came out. Alex recognised her immediately: Audrey?

She spotted him, and immediately ran over to him, taking him by the hand. "Come with me," she insisted. "You're my next client." She pulled him over to her room, and quickly shut the door.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
Versatile, enterprising, knows how to grab what she wants--all admirable qualities.

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
My turn to post now. Hope you all like it.

Now, just as a reminder for everyone: This story is a work of fiction. The authors do not condone sexual activity with minors, for money or otherwise, in real life.

"Sit on the bed," Audrey ordered him, as she got herself freshened up.

Alex sat immediately, sort of confused as to what was going on. When Audrey returned, she immediately kissed him, with a soft peck on the lips.

"Okay..." Alex commented, still somewhat confused.

"Sorry," Audrey said, backing away meekly. "It's just that I have feelings for you, and I thought, you had feelings for me. Plus I don't get to meet many men whom I like, let alone kiss them romantically..."

Alex stopped her mid-thought. "I have feelings for you too, little lady."

Audrey beamed and smiled nervously. Alex turned to face her. "Okay, let's try this again."

He took her chin in his hand and kissed her, this time a little more passionately. Shivers and goose pimples crept down her body. This was an enjoyable kind of weird. She had never been properly kissed before. The kiss moved her. She felt the passion, the desire for her, in his kiss. Most men that came through, were more than willing to just fuck her, with kissing being a side note to the whole venture, but this was different, this was a real kiss.

She reached across to unbutton his new shirt. She liked it, it suited him. She liked it more when it was being worn by the floor, though. She let her hands roam over his hard pecks, then down around his strong broad shoulders.

Alex tried to return the favour, by untying her corset. That was a task, he realised very quickly, but it was eventually off. Now their upper bodies were revealed. His lean, yet muscular body, and her beautiful, young, still developing teenage curves. His hands reached out, and wrapped around her tiny waist, before their lips returned to meet each other again, in a passionate kiss.

The removal of lower halves was a bit more eager, even with the removal of footwear. Once they were finally naked, they fell to the bed, Alex above Audrey. They looked into each others eyes. She wanted to say so much, but didn't want to ruin the moment. This was the most incredible feeling she had ever had with any man, and she didn't want to do anything to spoil it.

Alex felt the same. He wanted to tell her that she could leave this worthless town, and come with him. He planned to make it to one of the major modern cities that were starting to boom, and start a new life there, but the urge to enter this gorgeous, young, naked creature below him, became overwhelming. Only a few seconds had passed, as they looked into each others eyes. No words were needed, as they began to passionately kiss again. His hands explored her delicate curves, as hers did the same, caressing and exploring his body.

Slowly, and gently, he began to slide his fingers around the entrance of her young sex. She was already very wet, so he took his cock in his hand, and put it to her entrance. She didn't wince, but welcomed the intrusion. Slowly he entered her. She definitely wasn't a virgin, but she was still a pretty tight fit, and he groaned, as her warm juicy pussy squeezed around his hard rod.

"Good Lord, you feel incredible," he said, as he slowly began to pick up the pace.

He took his time, as the strokes began to increase in pace, then started pounding her sweet teen sex. Every thrust was met with a squeal of pleasure from her, and gratification, mixed with wanton lust. She pulled him down to kiss again, passionate and libidinous, as she felt her orgasm starting to rise. He could feel her pussy began to squeeze him even tighter, in a pulsing rhythm. It was so intense, and felt so incredible. Finally, orgasms came and crashed over them simultaneously. Alex's cum painting Audrey's vaginal walls in their thick, creamy hue.

He dropped down beside the girl exhausted but satisfied, his cock popping out as he did, and leaving a slight trail of leftover semen between their private parts. The glow of sexual gratification radiated on their faces. They laid there in silence as they caught their breath.

After a few minutes, Alex leaned up to face Audrey. "So why do you do this? I thought owning a barber shop would pay for itself."

"Maybe it would've," she replied, "if the Sheriff didn't own it."

Concern exhibited itself on his face. "What is the go there?"

"Daddy used to own the shop himself, and made a good cent from it, while I went to school, helping out when I came home. Then Homer Debenham became Sheriff, and began buying up as many of the properties in Patience as he could. Dad held out as long as he could, despite being threatened by Sheriff Debenham with obstructin' and the like. He even said bad things about us, tried to tur people away.

"One day, Daddy just died. No-one would tell me how, but the Sheriff came to me and told me he died an honourable man in unfortunate circumstances. But before he passed away, he had wanted to make sure that I was safe and cared for, and so he had signed the barber's over to Debenham. At the time I didn't think anything of it, I was so upset. But after that passed, I realised what that meant: I had to pay rent to the Sheriff, and he had made it really high. So, I joined the girls at night to make ends meet."

She took a deep breath, then continued, "One night, he saw me up here. So he came to me, and made an additional offer: he would halve my rent if I trimmed his beard when he asked during the day, and—"

Suddenly, a commotion erupted outside the door, one voice being very familiar.

"I don't care if she's in with someone else! This is my time, and nobody is gonna stop me gettin' what I want!"

The door flew open violently, and Sheriff Debenham stood there, fuming. Alex fell out of bed, but not before the Sheriff noticed him.

"You!" He pulled his Colt out of its holster, and aimed it at him, firing each time.

Thankfully, he also kept missing each time. He was almost at the door, but that also meant getting closer to being caught. And caught he was, bodily as well as metaphorically. His naked form rolled down the stairs, landing on the saloon floor, and stopping everyone mid-whatever they were doing at the time. Sheriff Debenham followed soon after, his speed seemingly at odds with his build. He caught up with Alex, and once again launched him bodily through the door. Alex recovered quickly, but only in time to hear the Sheriff speek to him.

"If I ever see you near her again, I will shoot you, boy!"

"Because extorting from her isn't enough, is it, Sheriff? You have to keep her to yourself, too. For your own desires."

The Sheriff came down and landed a punch in Alex's cheek, knocking him to the ground.

"Lucky for you I have no bullets left in my gun, boy. Otherwise I'd have you dead in th' street. Now git!"

The sheriff went inside, and back to Audrey's room, where she was waiting, sheet to her body.

"Now I know exactly what I'm going to do with you, little lady!" And he closed the door behind him.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +216/-1
That's grounds for impeachment! Or maybe a trip to Boot Hill.

Admiral Cartwright

REMOVED
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:20:03 PM by Admiral Cartwright »

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Next scene—just a guess—preoccupied sheriff has an empty gun. Alex knows exactly where his gun is. It won't even come out of the holster.

Just a guess. ;D
Fortunately, I haven't started it yet, so all bets are open.

Well, true, but remember, corrupt law enforcement are as old as the constabulary, maybe older.

KitKat

I say hang the bastard!

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Woo for both of you! Great project you guys have going on here  :emot_thumbsup:

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

KitKat

Woo for both of you! Great project you guys have going on here  :emot_thumbsup:

Thank you. Much appreciated. :)