KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

What are you drinking?

Guest · 32016

Offline MintJulie

• Global Moderator Version Number 9.7.1 POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +812/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #870 on: December 07, 2020, 02:48:28 AM

I just drank half of a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed.  And I am in a good mood.  Watching the finals of the British Baking Challenge.  Final 3 baby.   Will the custards come out set?

You make my custards firm every time baby.  It’s all in the egg handling, and a rapid whisk.

Was so happy Peter won.   I rewatched the finale today.  I was pretty loopy last night.  Loopy as in hammered.

“There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.”

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +352/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #871 on: December 07, 2020, 05:47:42 AM

I just drank half of a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed.  And I am in a good mood.  Watching the finals of the British Baking Challenge.  Final 3 baby.   Will the custards come out set?

You make my custards firm every time baby.  It’s all in the egg handling, and a rapid whisk.

Was so happy Peter won.   I rewatched the finale today.  I was pretty loopy last night.  Loopy as in hammered.

They have new episodes now, the great british baking show, the beginning.  It has  Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc hosting (love those two) with Mary berry judging with Paul Hollywood. I think its pre-episode one.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +812/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #872 on: December 07, 2020, 01:45:33 PM

They have new episodes now, the great british baking show, the beginning.  It has  Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc hosting (love those two) with Mary berry judging with Paul Hollywood. I think its pre-episode one.

I don't know how many weeks I was behind.   I don't watch anything live anymore.  Everything is recorded and we get around to it when we get around to it.
I think I still have a 'holiday' show to get to that you mentioned earlier somewhere.  I hope it recorded, I didn't see it in recordings though.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +352/-1
Reply #873 on: December 07, 2020, 02:36:46 PM

I don't know how many weeks I was behind.   I don't watch anything live anymore.  Everything is recorded and we get around to it when we get around to it.
I think I still have a 'holiday' show to get to that you mentioned earlier somewhere.  I hope it recorded, I didn't see it in recordings though.

:emot_blond:

Wasnt thinking until now, but I'm watching these on netflix and talking like you are too.  Never even considered you're recording them to watch later  :facepalm:

Back on topic... water

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +812/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #874 on: December 07, 2020, 04:25:43 PM

They have new episodes now, the great british baking show, the beginning.  It has  Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc hosting (love those two) with Mary berry judging with Paul Hollywood. I think its pre-episode one.

I don't know how many weeks I was behind.   I don't watch anything live anymore.  Everything is recorded and we get around to it when we get around to it.
I think I still have a 'holiday' show to get to that you mentioned earlier somewhere.  I hope it recorded, I didn't see it in recordings though.

Wasnt thinking until now, but I'm watching these on netflix and talking like you are too.  Never even considered you're recording them to watch later  :facepalm:

Back on topic... water

No problem.  It's not the "who won" that I want kept in suspense for.  I know I'm risking that by not watching sooner.  It's all about the individual contests for me.  That and the judges comments.

Same with American Idol and The Voice.  I think I watched each finale after the fact, already knowing the outcome.  In those cases, I just wanted to see the performances.

These aren't spoilers for me.

Back on topic (again)   Peach Tea.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +352/-1
Reply #875 on: December 09, 2020, 03:44:21 AM
I call it a whatchawhatisinit?

Not sure how I got it but some potato water, Casamigos Blanco, red stag, orange juice, and cherry juice (not grenadine, door county cherries).

Add extra juice to cover the booze and it becomes dangerous candy.  Harking back to my army days of the large grog bowl of whatever the hell we had on hand.

FYI, some of those are pretty damned foul.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +352/-1
Reply #876 on: December 21, 2020, 02:42:02 AM
Rum.  Took another bottle from my dad's cabinet last night.  And just so you know, I do inform him that I'm taking something.

Me: "Hey dad, I'm snagging a bottle of booze."

Dad: "Leave the JD alone please."

I ignore all labels and grab whatever catches my attention.

Captain Morgan Private Stock.  No idea I liked Spiced Rum this much.  White Rum... not so much, but this stuff is pretty good, and packs a slight punch to it.  Second glass and I'm not going anywhere tonight.  Just happy I've got the next 5 days off.  :emot_kiss:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +812/-4
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #877 on: December 21, 2020, 02:57:08 AM

Captain Morgan Private Stock.  

That is one of my favorites when not drinking bourbon, with a splash of DC and lots of ice.  That and gin and tonic.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +808/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #878 on: December 21, 2020, 03:21:04 AM
Egg nog.  Evan Williams 1.

Online Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +352/-1
Reply #879 on: January 03, 2021, 12:53:37 AM
Hot chocolate and sqrrl.  That is not a typo, it is actually called sqrrl.

Peanut butter whiskey.  It's like a boozy reeses...  I may have mentioned it before here.... hmm...