KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Why did you choose the avatar you are using?

watcher1 · 17252

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
on: April 21, 2010, 06:37:13 PM
On KB, as on other sites, the avatar is the person.  It is a thumbnail sketch of what that person wants others to think. Avatars can run the gamut of photography or animation. Some people are known on many sites by their avatar, that is, if they choose to maintain the same one. Others, myself included, just adopted one from a menu provided by the board. And then there is our favorite Mod Gia's avatar. Probably the only avatar guaranteed to get a man, or a woman, as the case may be, excited.

If you so choose, why not let members know why you chose the avatar that you use. And if you like certain avatars, now is the place to let them know.  I think we can have some fun with this.

Watcher here will change his avatar soon, to align more closely with his name

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline DanteDC

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +63/-19
  • Mind Wander
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 07:27:08 PM
I chose mine from a video game character i like. He is Zhou Tai. A body gaurd of Sun Quan. From the tales of the Three Kingdoms.

Late at night you are walking and you see a floating light and you think huh. You keep walking and see me just standing there blank faced.

Pervert of the Month January 10.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 07:40:47 PM
Close to 3 years ago on another forum, I met my big sis Gia and told her I would like an avatar that would be unique but still identify me and the way I am. It took only two proofs and she gave me the one that not only tells people who it belongs to but where it's from. Love you sis. It's still the bestest.

one of the originals

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 09:01:26 PM
It is now official.  Watcher has a new avatar more apropos to his name. No more David Spade. Was he that creepy, Andrew? lol

Offline martinjh99

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-0
Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 09:21:14 PM
My Avatar is me!

As for Avatar's I like - I do like Gia's sexy avatars :)

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 10:44:57 PM
my Av is the full back tattoo or marque from Phedre, one of the main characters in the Kushiel series. Not only do i like the almost tribal aspect of the piece but i adore the books.  Really really well written stories/erotica.  Before that it was a picture of me.  Heehee

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Offline FeralChild

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 10:54:25 PM
Chose my ava cuz I think it's hot

Feel free to post my stories anywhere.
Please just PM me with a link and give credit where it's due.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 05:34:10 AM
I chose mine 'cos an obnoxious Brit was regularly trashing the good old US of A.  He seems to have made it his life's work to point out how fucking wonderful England is compared to everyone else.  Ummm...... NOT!

AND he thinks I'm a dangerous gun-toting nutjob that draws down on anyone that annoys me.  :emot_laughing:

He doesn't appear to have the vaguest grasp of the concept of SENSATIONALISM IN NEWS.  We have over 300 million people here.  If only 1/100th of 1% of 'em go bug-fuck crazy, then there's plenty of gore for the nightly news.  Yeah, dude, I'm sure you can find a PLETHORA of wonderful stories to prop up your wholly inappropriate view of America, but those of us that LIVE here simply think you're a pompous ass without a clue.

So, in order to put it in his face as frequently as possible, I'm flying the American Flag on spandex underwear with a superhero.  ;D  Rock and roll, Captain America!

(btw, NICE BULGE for a children's comic hero!)  :emot_kiss:

America, the Beautiful... I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 01:55:23 PM
my Av is the full back tattoo or marque from Phedre, one of the main characters in the Kushiel series. Not only do i like the almost tribal aspect of the piece but i adore the books.  Really really well written stories/erotica.  Before that it was a picture of me.  Heehee

It was a sad day for Watcher when you changed avatars, celtic kitten. :(

Offline stefanwolf

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +91/-20
  • It's ok to howl at the moon
Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 02:40:05 PM
I chose this avatar 'cause it looks like the wolf is getting scritched behind the ears.  Feels good.   Oh and the wolf fits the name, duh

"If I lick the Henna off the small of a back;   Will it dye my tongue? And if I swallow it down; Will it tattoo my heart?"

Offline maidboy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-4
Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 03:08:32 PM
My avatar is a detail of "The Three Graces" by sculptor Antonio Canova.
This larger than life size marble sculpture caused a bit of a stir when it was unveiled
in London in 1817.  It now alternates between London's Victoria & Albert Museum
and The Scottish National Gallery in Edinburgh.  I was visiting the SNG one day,
and found myself gawking at it like a smitten schoolboy, with a raging hard-on,
in a crowded museum.  I snapped out of my erotic stupor when I noticed a lesbian
couple holding hands, and also admiring the sculpture.  One of the ladies looked at
me and chuckled, both of us blushing slightly.  I think this just about the most
erotic work of art I've ever seen.

"I'm perfectly sane and I have the papers to prove it."  --Jimmy Piersall

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +183/-47
  • Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho
Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 03:20:52 PM
It's Rachel Maddow, wearing a shirt that says "Believe in Boston." I love Boston, and I especially love Rachel Maddow. Besides, I've been told we look similar, and though I disagree (cause I'm way fitter, and way less smart), I'll embrace it for an avatar on KB.

Offline AB-2007

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +197/-6
    • My Story Site
Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 04:03:22 PM
I chose mine because I'm an exhibitionist

Offline howmayipleaseu

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +70/-1
Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 03:56:17 AM
Mine is me... :)

And then there is our favorite Mod Gia's avatar. Probably the only avatar guaranteed to get a man, or a woman, as the case may be, excited.

Sighs... this makes me sad... Gia's is the ONLY avatar that would get them excited? :(
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 03:57:50 AM by howmayipleaseu »

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...

Links to all my audio masturbation fantasies..
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5907.0

Offline terra_lays

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +68/-1
  • huh?
Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 07:55:39 AM
Just got mine the lazy way from the options as watcher first did. Its the celeb with the closest body type to mine...sorta kinda ^-^

My life feels empty without someone in me.

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 08:05:12 AM
Mine is me... :)

And then there is our favorite Mod Gia's avatar. Probably the only avatar guaranteed to get a man, or a woman, as the case may be, excited.

Sighs... this makes me sad... Gia's is the ONLY avatar that would get them excited? :(

Well, here's one KB user that disagrees with Watcher.

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 09:39:40 AM

Sighs... this makes me sad... Gia's is the ONLY avatar that would get them excited?

I disagree with Watcher as well... High Praise indeed, yet I find a few quite arousing avatars here... howmayipleaseu for one! Smooches to you hunni!

On a side note, I miss AOT's first Av... the massive zombie slaughter! It was EPIC!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 01:52:19 PM
Watcher humbly apologizes to howmayIpleaseyou and others who do have great avatars.  Was just going off of the many comments made over the months in regards to Gia's avatars. In fact, truth be known, I always thought staci's avatar was really good.

Heck, howmayIpleaseyou's name gets me excited.  ;D

I am yours to do what you want with, but please be gentle....

Watcher walks away humming the chorus to Garden Party.....  But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself.   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:11:38 PM by watcher1 »

Offline Suzy-q

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-0
Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 04:41:37 PM
I chose mine because I thought it was a good photo and I wanted people to see the real me.

Offline AvatarofTruth

• Hero Protagonist
  • Total freak
Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 06:14:16 PM

Sighs... this makes me sad... Gia's is the ONLY avatar that would get them excited?

I disagree with Watcher as well... High Praise indeed, yet I find a few quite arousing avatars here... howmayipleaseu for one! Smooches to you hunni!

On a side note, I miss AOT's first Av... the massive zombie slaughter! It was EPIC!

You mean this one?