19th (Another mass shooting)

Guest · 11002

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #140 on: June 30, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

A pity crackpots are not institutionalized until they are incapable of murder, and Maryland is Maryland, does things its way.

He should have been in jail for stalking and threats.  

My home state of Maryland probably does more to prevent the mentally disturbed from getting guns than most if not all other states.  And it’s absolutely true this person should not have been capable of purchasing a gun anywhere.  His very attempt to purchase a firearm in any state with his police record should have resulted in his incarceration.  The fact that he was able to buy a gun and use it to kill people is entirely the fault of Republicans controlled by the NRA.  I say that as a gun owner.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:22:13 PM by Jed_ »

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #141 on: June 30, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/huffpost-hate-mail_us_5b366d29e4b007aa2f7fb127

The link above is to an article that I found very shocking.  It details death threats and hate messages sent to the Huffington Post. 

I wonder if Breitbart gets such messages anywhere near the numbers or type that Huffington post does?  Personally I doubt it, as right wingers are more likely to see violence as a solution.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #142 on: June 30, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/huffpost-hate-mail_us_5b366d29e4b007aa2f7fb127

The link above is to an article that I found very shocking.  It details death threats and hate messages sent to the Huffington Post. 

I wonder if Breitbart gets such messages anywhere near the numbers or type that Huffington post does?  Personally I doubt it, as right wingers are more likely to see violence as a solution.

We Get Voicemails

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #143 on: June 30, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #144 on: June 30, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #145 on: July 01, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

The President stating the Truth does not harm anyone. The MSM is to blame for much of the unrest in our society, just ahead of Democrats in Congress being total obstructionists and fostering hate whenever possible.

MSM stands for Methylsulfonylmethane, a supplement that help joints and other body functions, and no one fosters hate as much as the bigots and white nationalists that worship Trump.

Maybe MSM was supposed to be MGM, as in the entertainment company?  If I recall, joan is in DC.  After lunch in DC yesterday, we were walking towards the mall headed for the Natural History museum, and some woman on the street talking incoherently abruptly shouted, “We got MGM up in this mother fucker now!”  After looking it up, turns out crazy street lady was right, MGM did open a concert venue recently in DC.  I’m still unclear how Britney Spears, Cher, Stevie Wonder and various others performing in DC in the near future are to blame for unrest in society.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #146 on: July 01, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
MSM is a contraction for Main Stream Media, which includes CBS, ABC, NBC in all its forms including MSNBC, CNN and FOX News, in this usage. Sorry if some do not keep up with such abbreviated forms of conversation, if any confusion occurs here.

The President stating the Truth does not harm anyone. The MSM is to blame for much of the unrest in our society, just ahead of Democrats in Congress being total obstructionists and fostering hate whenever possible.

MSM stands for Methylsulfonylmethane, a supplement that help joints and other body functions, and no one fosters hate as much as the bigots and white nationalists that worship Trump.

Maybe MSM was supposed to be MGM, as in the entertainment company?  If I recall, joan is in DC.  After lunch in DC yesterday, we were walking towards the mall headed for the Natural History museum, and some woman on the street talking incoherently abruptly shouted, “We got MGM up in this mother fucker now!”  After looking it up, turns out crazy street lady was right, MGM did open a concert venue recently in DC.  I’m still unclear how Britney Spears, Cher, Stevie Wonder and various others performing in DC in the near future are to blame for unrest in society.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #147 on: July 01, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
FOX News

Fox News calls itself a commentary channel.  

Stop fucking lying.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #148 on: July 01, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #149 on: July 01, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #150 on: July 01, 2018, 08:55:59 PM
MSM is a contraction for Main Stream Media, which includes CBS, ABC, NBC in all its forms including MSNBC, CNN and FOX News, in this usage. Sorry if some do not keep up with such abbreviated forms of conversation, if any confusion occurs here.

Sorry, but I don't think it is a reasonable expectation that everyone should be able to follow wing-nut speech.  Your definition of MSM might be understandable in your right-wing community, but not to anyone else.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #151 on: July 01, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
Of course, just as most would not recognize left wing words, like gaslighting. That said, an easy 'google' clears the air, for all but the most entrenched of wingnuts.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #152 on: July 01, 2018, 09:23:05 PM
Wrong Joan. A Google search turns up 18 references to a drug for MSM before the definition. Which is displayed on the second page. Not an easy google.

Gaslighting turns up definitions of gaslighting from the 2nd instance onward.

I really think you should reconsider things more than once before you post. You are very tiresome in your dogma and mis-representations.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 09:25:10 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #153 on: July 01, 2018, 09:53:48 PM
  Please advise of KB approved abbreviations for common political discourse in most of the western world, such as: Mainstream Media.

You may feel free to post an entire page of KB approved abbreviations for all the leftist crackpot language needs as well, presuming KB is well versed.

BTW, when I just googled MSM, the first answer was for MSN, wrong of course, and the second answer found a number of MSM comments, clearly Mainstream Media comments about current events. No second page needed, if one was paying the slightest attention to the results.

Here is the link:  https://www.bing.com/search?q=MSM&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=msm&sc=8-3&sk=&cvid=E0427AE89A174CC89000401A41A9921D

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #154 on: July 01, 2018, 10:20:54 PM
The Google algorithm relies heavily on previous searches.  So if you have Googled right-wing slanted topics before, it will find right-wing references for you in the future.

It did not find "MSM=mainstream media" for me or Katie because we have not searched on the same right-wing topics that you have.

In the future it might be best to spell out the abbreviation first and then include the abbreviation in parentheses like this:

Mainstream Media (MSM)

Thereafter you may use the abbreviation without spelling it out.

I notice you often include references that mean nothing to people outside your right-wing opinion bubble.  If you really want to get your opinions across, it might be helpful for you to realize this and adjust your argument accordingly.

Now what about this Joe Biden claim?

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #155 on: July 01, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:44:35 PM by joan1984 »

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #156 on: July 02, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
Ah, it all makes sense now ...   :roll:

I first used a shotgun at age 14.  I was only 5-2 and 98 pounds.  It never threw me to the ground like that, although my shoulder was a little sore the day after.

What guns have you used?

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #157 on: July 02, 2018, 04:05:52 AM
Of course, just as most would not recognize left wing words, like gaslighting. That said, an easy 'google' clears the air, for all but the most entrenched of wingnuts.

I had to have gaslighting explained to me recently too, when I was accused of trying to drive someone crazy while I was agreeing with them.  I had to tell the person several times that I really did agree with them before they believed me.

And I just say media.  If the ‘news’ is coming from fringe, I don’t bother dignifying by using the term media at all.  Fox and msnbc are just barely media.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:13:03 AM by Jed_ »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #158 on: July 02, 2018, 04:19:49 AM
Ah, it all makes sense now ...   :roll:

Only in that bizarre world that Trump has created where all the world’s ills can be traced back to a Democrat.  The only thing unique here is apparently Hillary was not to blame for the mass shooting near me, merely Biden.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:38:10 PM by Jed_ »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #159 on: July 02, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
  Few ever listen, really listen, to Biden, and for good reason. He has been wrong on just about everything for his entire career, as to foreign policy at least, his supposed strong point.

Was his suggesting buying a shotgun, and firing it into the air from a balcony a NEWS item for you? Really? You really should question why, if this is the first you heard of this stupid entreaty by "ole Joe".

Hillary is old news, and wandering in the woods near her home compound in NY, stoned on cheap boxed wine, am pretty sure she had nothing to do with it.