KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nope, still don't understand the appeal of "Friends"  (Read 509 times)
JulesVern
Total freak

Fame 46

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 05:27:32 AM »

Melrose, Ally, Friends..... if I'm channel surfing, I'll stop and watch.  Loved Love them all!  For me it brings back good memories.   Friends I would watch with my sister.  Melrose with two of my best friends.   Ally normally by myself.  I fell in love with Josh Groban after seeing him on Ally.  I always believed that if Josh and I ever met we'd fall in love with each other.  We'd probably have two children, a boy named Josh and a girl named Kate.  And we'd live happily ever after.

Sounds a lot like the thoughts I had about Kristy McNichol... :-p
Pervertedneighbor
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 05:26:00 AM »

Wow... for me with Kristy McNichol it was love at first sight, and I mean when she was on "Family" as a kid. Since I was relatively the same age, give or take a year, I think I can safely say that was OK, my own perversions not withstanding today, hint hint.

mod edit - fixed quotes
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:35:36 PM by MintJulie » Logged
JulesVern
Total freak

Fame 46

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 06:31:03 AM »

Wow... for me with Kristy McNichol it was love at first sight, and I mean when she was on "Family" as a kid. Since I was relatively the same age, give or take a year, I think I can safely say that was OK, my own perversions not withstanding today, hint hint.

Almost exactly the same for me since I am within two months of her age...

mod edit - fixed quotes
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 02:35:23 PM by MintJulie » Logged
ToeinH20
Ph.D in Perversity
Freakishly Strange

Fame 220

Former Moderator, Pervert of the Year, POM (3)

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 03:16:05 PM »

Courtney Cox.

“We hoped for the best, but it turned out as always.” — Viktor Chernomyrdin
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »

Kristy McNichol's a lesbian. Good choice guys.  emot_laughing

We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out.
ToeinH20
Ph.D in Perversity
Freakishly Strange

Fame 220

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 05:17:33 PM »

Phoebe...  emot_thdrool emot_thdrool emot_thdrool

JulesVern
Total freak

Fame 46

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 06:25:03 AM »

Kristy McNichol's a lesbian. Good choice guys.  emot_laughing

lol... Didn't have a clue about such things way back when.
Supersoftball
Degenerate

Fame 1

Blue Lives Matter!

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2018, 04:33:37 PM »

I never could or can understand the appeal of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, or any country singer.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"
Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2018, 01:35:30 PM »

Kristy McNichol's a lesbian. Good choice guys.  emot_laughing

Doesn't mean we didn't lust after her then.

Or do you think men don't look at CJ with lust in mind...  Roll Eyes You think they care that you have a wifey at home? Not a chance.

Remmy

PS: I also lusted after Susan Dey as Laurie Partridge. And let's not forget Jodie Foster as Annabelle in Freaky Friday.

Oh crap, now I'm really dating myself. Well, what the hell. So I'm old. Who cares.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:38:24 PM by Remington555 » Logged

I'm at that age where my mind still thinks I'm 39. My humor suggests I'm 12 and every morning when I wake up my body wants to know if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2018, 02:28:07 PM »

Nope.  I don't lust after Lesbians.  Oddly enough, I don't really lust after anyone "Because she's hot."  I like people, with personalities, and conversations.

I never really understood wanting to fuck someone, irregardless of what they want, based soley on their appearance.  I mean it's nice to be beautiful, and it's a great way to Start a conversation, but I honestly can't tell if someone is somebody I want to have sex with, just by looking at them, and their sexuality is a big part of it, because I like to feel sexy too.

But I'm weird.

#NotAllMen, Remmy.  Some men respect women, and their wishes, for more than how hot they look.

Feedback is always welcome.
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 1943

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 03:34:23 PM »

Nope.  I don't lust after Lesbians.  Oddly enough, I don't really lust after anyone "Because she's hot."  I like people, with personalities, and conversations.

I never really understood wanting to fuck someone, irregardless of what they want, based soley on their appearance.  I mean it's nice to be beautiful, and it's a great way to Start a conversation, but I honestly can't tell if someone is somebody I want to have sex with, just by looking at them, and their sexuality is a big part of it, because I like to feel sexy too.

But I'm weird.

#NotAllMen, Remmy.  Some men respect women, and their wishes, for more than how hot they look.

I don't think that's remotely "weird."

Forgive me if I use imprecise language here, but you think and react like a woman, and women, in general, do not lust after people "just because they're hot," nor do they want to "fuck someone" based solely on their appearance (or "hotness" or "fuckability").

On top of that, when women are asked why they decided to have an affair, many respond exactly as you put it: They wanted to feel alive, and they wanted to feel sexy and appreciated. "Feeling sexy," often regardless of looks or "hotness," is a big thing for women. And, I would assert, for most women.

In other words, you're not "weird," you're surprisingly normal.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »

On top of that, when women are asked why they decided to have an affair, many respond exactly as you put it: They wanted to feel alive, and they wanted to feel sexy and appreciated. "Feeling sexy," often regardless of looks or "hotness," is a big thing for women.

There's a lot of generalities here, but when it comes to women having affairs, the most common answer I get (As a marriage councilor) is because they felt a romantic connection with someone else.  To head off the calls of "Cuck," it doesn't have anything to do with their spouses taking care of business.  

I don't Just want to feel sexy, but is that too much to ask?  I like my wit, and experiences to be appreciated.  I like to feel appreciated, but when it comes down to having sex, I also don't like feeling ugly, old, or out of shape.  It's a complex of feelings, that's basically what we date to get.  Not 1 thing, not just sex, or money, a ride in a good car, or a hot bod with a 9" rod of pink steel.  

What do you offer her?  Make a list, because if it's just one thing, a big dick isn't rare.  A guy that thinks "Your hot" isn't hard to find.  You might have to make a better offer than "I don't care if she's gay, she hot!"

Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:43 AM »

Nope.  I don't lust after Lesbians.  Oddly enough, I don't really lust after anyone "Because she's hot."  I like people, with personalities, and conversations.

I never really understood wanting to fuck someone, irregardless of what they want, based soley on their appearance.  I mean it's nice to be beautiful, and it's a great way to Start a conversation, but I honestly can't tell if someone is somebody I want to have sex with, just by looking at them, and their sexuality is a big part of it, because I like to feel sexy too.

But I'm weird.

#NotAllMen, Remmy.  Some men respect women, and their wishes, for more than how hot they look.

Psi,

I don't know any polite way of saying this, so I'm just going to come out with it. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, and not for the first time.

You've responded to one of my posts (which, by the way, are generally intended to be at least mildly amusing) with some diatribe that vaguely makes it sound like you think I'm some kind of misogynist. Which for the record, I am not.

When I see my name next to one of those hash marks, it doesn't seem like that's intended to be complimentary. Tags, I mean. Hash tags. Whatever.

Are you saying that because I have fantasies that I don't respect women? Well, listen to me you [I don't call people names so insert stinging derogatory name of your choice here]. If I'm the only man in the world who has fantasies about women, that would make me special indeed, now wouldn't it?

If I look at a woman and IMAGINE fucking her brains out, it does not diminish her at all, nor do I think it reduces whatever respect I have for her as a person. It's just a fantasy and, in my opinion, fantasies do no one harm as long as they STAY fantasies. You apparently disagree...not my problem.

Hell, even some women fantasize about other women [smiles politely at CJ]. I read about them every day, right here on Kristen's Board. I even enjoy some of their fantasies as much as my own.

Now you're certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect your right to express it—but—you don't have the right to judge me, so don't call me out with a hash tag like that. You know nothing about me except what I post here, and there's a lot more to me than that.

You don't lust after people? Fine, that's up to you, but leave me and my lustful fantasies alone. Please.

Remmy

PS: I agree with MissBarbara although I would express it in a slightly different way. We are ALL weird in some way or another, and that makes us normal.

[climbs down off his soapbox looking a wee bit sheepish]

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:39:35 AM by Remington555 » Logged

I'm at that age where my mind still thinks I'm 39. My humor suggests I'm 12 and every morning when I wake up my body wants to know if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2018, 02:40:24 AM »

I don't know that the hell you're talking about, and not for the first time.

you think I'm some kind of misogynist.

Are you saying that because I have fantasies that I don't respect women?

you don't have the right to judge me, so don't call me out with a hash tag like that. You know nothing about me except what I post here, and there's a lot more to me than that.

I was saying that there are men, that you weren't speaking for, in that sweeping generality.  There are men that fantasize about strangling kittens.  When you say "Men fantasize about strangling kittens" it kinda leaves out the men that don't.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, then ask me.  Don't tell me I'm judging you, when I'm not.  I'm including the other kinds of guys, that fantasize about something more than a good looking woman to fuck.

I'm not judging your fantasies, they're just a little Simplistic for me.  That's it, that's alls I was saying.  Okay, she looks good.  Is she psycho?  Is she homosexual, or a TERF?  These are the kinds of concerns that ruin fantasies.

For Me.  I'm weird.  What turns me on, and off has 0 bearing on what turn you on, but I find it interesting.  What turns Different people on.  Remmy, I didn't "Call you out," I added something to what you're saying, to BROADEN the conversation.  Not limit it by arguing with what you're saying.  I was including More Men, and I'm sorry i added a #Hastag, not knowing that was offensive to you.

No offense, my mistake, peace, and long life.  

You don't lust after people?

No, I don't lust after just head shots.  It takes more than a doctored publicity photo for me (Personally) to have enough for me to know whether they're sexy as a person or not.  Probably because I've been bitten by more than enough vipers with pretty faces, and been discriminated against by more than enough lesbians.

YTF does every one who doesn't understand what I'm saying assume that whatever it is I'm saying reflects negatively on/personally attacks them?  Is it fear of the unknown?  Just because I'm weird doesn't mean that I hate absolutely everyone FFS.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:42:15 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

ToeinH20
Ph.D in Perversity
Freakishly Strange

Fame 220

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2018, 06:47:04 AM »

I don't know any polite way of saying this, so I'm just going to come out with it. I don't know what the hell you're talking about, and not for the first time.

You've responded to one of my posts (which, by the way, are generally intended to be at least mildly amusing) with some diatribe...

We have a member who responds to virtually EVERY post in the forum with some sort of rant, including a bunch of googled crap, and anecdotes that are so conflicted with the other few 1,000 posts made lately, that credibility is totally strained beyond the breaking point. 

Just put on your blinders on and ignore it.

On another subject, whatever happened to Pervertedneighbor?  He started this thread.  I hadn’t noticed he left the ranch.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: