KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wife has no sexual desire  (Read 1402 times)
Supersoftball
Degenerate

Fame -2

Blue Lives Matter!

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2019, 10:08:38 PM »

it's not worse than not having sex with your wife, she'd have to find some desire at least twice a week or leave.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2019, 10:14:27 PM »

She'd have to find some desire at least twice a week or leave.

Roll Eyes  Sex isn't the only reason to stay married.  There may also be kids to take care of, and there's always the off chance that there's more to their relationship than just physical desire.  People get older, and desires can change, or even go away.  It's not the end of the world, and it doesn't predictably mean the end of the family.

Do you understand Zen?
IdleBoast
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 497

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 10:47:34 PM »

it's not worse than not having sex with your wife, she'd have to find some desire at least twice a week or leave.

I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that you're single...

emot_laughing

Go on, ask me - I might say yes...
All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven't: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com
psiberzerker
Burnt at the stake

Fame 140

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2019, 11:00:28 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that you're single...

emot_laughing

emot_laughing  Yeah, it's a bit of an assumption that guys who only think about marriage in sexual terms, or give the advice "Leave your wife if she can't put out any more" have never had a mature relationship with a woman, but I'd call it a pretty safe bet.

Do you understand Zen?
oneconfusedguy
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 04:43:25 AM »

I understand how you feel. Seems she decides to do nothing and wants you to just suck it up. It just ain't natural. Know what I mean?
TiedtitLover
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »

Unfortunately, this seems to be an all too common story.

I am currently stuck in a sexless, affection-less marriage. As psiberzerker said there are more reasons to stay in a marriage. I have chosen to stay because of our kids, and the fact that I still care about my wife, and she couldn't make it on her own financially.

She has even gone so far as to tell me she is fine with me finding a sex partner that isn't her.
As great as this sounds, it is easier said than done. After 20+ years I don't even know where I would start find a new partner that is ok with this situation.

I am in my late 40s and seem to have as much or more desire nave ever now than I have ever had. Maybe it is just the lack of sexual contact for so long. I think I am going on three years.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: