KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Help searching for black girls fucking white guys stories & posts

Dieselcrusher · 487

Offline Dieselcrusher

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Need to search for black preteen girls with white men, but all I get is the opposite!  Any ideas on how to achieve this? I love black females so why such poor searches? :facepalm:

psiberzerker

Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:43:03 PM
Need to search for black preteen girls with white men, but all I get is the opposite!  Any ideas on how to achieve this? I love black females so why such poor searches? :facepalm:

I, and other authors here also do requests.  Anything else besides BBW, and WG?  I mean, that makes it pretty easy to write, but then I'd have to go with Trial, and Error.  

Also, I'm working on something pretty big for the holidays, so it may have to wait a couple days.  Anything like relative ages, positions, situations would make our job a lot easier, and raise the likelyhood of what you want.

For instance:  Female Black Cop arrests, and interrogates a White Collar Criminal.  That sort of thing, honestly Interracial is as easy as working it into the description:

[She was black, but not "ghetto."  It wan't just the way she styled her hair, flattened out to silky waves, with spit-curls to perfectly frame her face, but also the way the sparkly dress clung to her curves, lit up her bust with lights like twin disco balls, and gathered around her narrow waist to bunch up around her broad hips, and reveal tantalizing glimpses of her thick rich dark thighs.  Even relaxed, reaching up gracefully to the microphone, they looked as hard as wood, and as her dark eyes focused on mine across the room, I ached to feel them tense and harden around my hips.

Then, she smiled, and her bright scarlet polished lips parted to let out her sultry voice...]

Or, you know.  A lounge singer, and a Member of the audience, who's lucky enough to be invited back to her dressing room...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:44:34 PM by psiberzerker »

_priapism

Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
Google search “Black teen” “white man” site : asstr . org

Just take out the spaces.

Boom!

Little Black Girl, Sex Toy for her White Stepfather By Ted E. Bear

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/tedebear/My_Stories/Black%20Girl%20Sex%20Toy1.txt

psiberzerker

Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 05:57:43 PM
Working on it...

Again, I'll be better able to help you, once I know what you want.  Until then, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, with more Black women for diversity.  (Not to mention perversity.)  

Update:  Feedback is always welcome...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:07:51 PM by psiberzerker »