KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

It's interesting that 99% of the Politics posts are about the US

Nero · 729

psiberzerker

The Christian Science Monitor also has excellent reporting that is not US-centric.

So does the BBC.

What is it with people adding the word "All" to statements?  When I say we dominate media, and I don't say All of the media, all the time, then what's with adding "The whole world" to make the statement, of Fact, wrong?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41

The Christian Science Monitor also has excellent reporting that is not US-centric.

So does the BBC.

And so does The New York Times.

This morning in the NYT I read about genocide charges against military leaders in Myanmar for killing Rohingya Muslims and other ethnic minorities; the Pope's visit to Ireland; plans for a new type of nuclear power plant in Russia; a new tourism campaign in Lithuania; an anti-drug campaign in Denmark; and, of course, stories about European soccer matches.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-6
Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 03:05:18 AM
Well...when Trump came to the UK they had a giant inflatable baby Trump balloon.

And I believe that Germany had a parade with someone kicking a Trump effigy in the ass.

So clearly there are countries on earth that are abnormally obsessed with US politics, which is understandable given that we still oppress most of Latin America through proxies, and we are the head of NATO and on the UN Security Council and...well, we're fucking everywhere aren't we?

But I would say that most everyone had a mental breakdown of late...and I'm not totally blaming Trump, but I did notice that post 2018 people have started to slip into narrow extremist views and even in the US, the entire Western World seems to be in the cross hairs of it's own populace.  And the US is the symbol of all that is wrong.

Really, the outrage sells, so does the hate.

Just another surplus living the American dream

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

You trollin', I'm hatin'.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-6
Reply #24 on: September 11, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

You trollin', I'm hatin'.

#Resist

You seem like a VERY deep individual with the clear ability to see things from multiple sides.

Just another surplus living the American dream