KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Pete's Sake (MmF Dad Son/Wife Anal)  (Read 134 times)
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« on: September 12, 2018, 11:23:48 PM »

This isn't my fantasy:

Mother encouraging husbands to fuck their young sons ass harder. So loves it, mom joins them after the dad plants his seed.

You have to be 18 to read it.  Incest is bad, mmkay?

;

Sonny (Mom/son Covert Incest)

"Huh!" Mom sat down, "What's wrong?"

"Snh, mom?  I'm gay."

"Oh!"  She let go of me.  "Okay, it's.  Huh, are you sure?"  I nodded, and wiped my eyes.  "Well, that's perfectly all right."

"Gnoh ibsnot!  Snh!"

"Here," she got up, and came back with a box of tissues.  "What I mean to say is, it's all right with me if you are.  Homosexual.  It doesn't change who you are, and I know it much be hard."  

I looked up, and she looked up.  Biting her lip, and shook her head.

"P'but, I just want you to know that I'm here for you."

"Nhm, it's just so hard to find a girl to love.  You, let alone another boy, or.  Huh!"  I took a deep breath, and looked away.  "Maybe.  Even, a man?"

"What do you mean, dear.  A grown man?"  I shook my head, but she turned me back to look me in the eyes.  "Jason, a grown man?"

"Oh, mom!"

"It's all right, dear."  She hugged me, "I mean, it's not all right, but I understand that part.  Why, when I was your age, I had thoughts, and feelings about older men, but I had to wait for your father to.  Mature, and."

"Yeah. Like him."

"Whom?"

"Huh.  daddy?  Yeah, just like daddy, uh huh?  He's the perfect man."

"Oh, dear.  That's."  She shook her head, and squeezed her eyes.  "Oh, my.  Word, that's just."

"Sick, I know."

"Huh, I.  Have to go.  To the bathroom."

"Thanks mom."

"Don't mention it."

"Don't worry."  I won't.

Great, now I've got a little stiffy, but.  She spends so long in there, just to sit down, and pee, I know I've got a chance to close the door, and lock it.  I feel a little better, but I know what will make me feel even better.  "Hhuh, yeah daddy.  Oh yeah, daddy.  MywmbP!  Huh, owoobloobloowl!"  Sucking my thumb, and yanking my crank at the same time.  Remembering him layed back, in just his shorts.  The TV playing over his hairy chest, and belly, then nodding off.  Snoring, and the first time I saw it.

Not his dick, his boner.  Getting bigger, and bigger in his boxers, and my first boner, then running off to bed to figure out how to play with it, but that's before I heard of cock sucking but fucking queer ass "FGHNT!  Nh, hm!  Huh, huhHhHhH!"

Well, since I already got my pants open, and a fresh wad up my tummy, and chest.  I know I'll hear the toilet flush, and she'll wash her hands, but I just don't want to let it go to waste.  Rolling over carefully on my hip, so it doesn't spill off on the covers, and scooping it up.  Slipping my pants down with my underwear, and feeling my hot bottom.  "Bad boy!  Nhmn!  Huh, yeah, such a bad little boy.  Huh!"  Then back the other way, so i can get my wet fingers back there, and "Ghn!"  Grunt, pucker, and push so it flares out, and I can wiggle the longest one in.  "Ihn!  Neauh, deeper, daddy.  Huh, fuck.  Me, harderdaddy.  HardernHM!  Ah auh, ow, oh!  Nmh!"

;

Mom

"Huh!"  I just shook my head.  Turning them inside out, but it isn't as if I didn't hear him in there.  Moaning daddy, fuck me daddy, but here's.  More evidence?  It's not.  "Huh!"  It's not feces.  "Snh?"  Yeah, no.  That's semen.  That's definitely semen dried into the seat of his underwear, from wiping it in his crack, and then wiping it out when he was done.

So, obviously, even though he didn't say it.  He ment fuck him, anally.  With his own semen, and I wasn't even aware that he was no longer shooting blanks.  Not that I gave it much thought, isn't 12 years old a little young to.  "Snh!  Huh, SnhHHHH!  Huh!"

That's, "No."  So much.  "Snh!  No, what's wrong with you?  Snh, it's s.  S, sick."

Just put them in the wash.

"Uh!  Snh, huh."

Bad enough, fingering myself listening to him.  My own son, talking about.  "Uh?  I can do the wash later."  Checking his crotch for a little tent peg, and how little.  A tent peg.  Are we talking about, here?

Nobody's home, I have the house to myself.  Nobody's going to see you playing with yourself.  "Sniff!"ing your son's boxers.  "Huh, snh!"  His cum stained boxers, from his fresh fucked tight little ass, and.

"Huh."  I just have to try it.  "Well?"  My fingers are wet enough.  Right?  "Ow!  Ihn."

I better go get the vibrator.  If I cut my nails, he might notice, and start asking questions.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:33:36 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Feedback is always welcome.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 12:04:39 AM »

"Huh!"  My wife got up, in a pair of boxers, and nothing else.  I just lay back, watching her through the bathroom door.  Pulling delicates out of the sink, and hanging them up.  Her bra over the towel rack, turning with a womanly sway from the side, then rinsing, and holding up a pair of panties.  Clipping them to the line she strung up for this purpose, but "Your butt looks amazing in my shorts."

She looked back, smiling.  "Good.  Good, thank you for saying so."  I never got that right before, when she asked.  I don't know why, a woman keeps asking questions like that.  Isn't that the definition of insanity, expecting a different result?  

"Huh!" I got up, scratched my ass, and looked for another pair.  Then shrugged, and came up behind her.  Felt the warm flannel, and her firm round buttocks.  Turning, and moving back to press them against my thighs, so the bare head draped, and even brushed the rough cotton.  Feeling up from one hip, and around the other.  Finding the fly button undone, and the damp crackle of her pubic bush with my fingers.  

Delving deeper, and lifting one side of her bust in my arm, like a baby.  Interasting, thinking about Sonny when he was still nursing, and feeling the winkles radiating like the rays of a sun.  Stretch marks, even remembering the glands swollen, and full when he'd had his fill, and the other was still heavy, ready to be tapped.  "Smooch."

"Dear?"

"Mhm?"

"Have you ever though about, anal?  Sex."

"Huh!"  I was pretty happy with getting it up again, after such a nice welcome home head job, but now it throbbed, and pulsed in the small of her back.  "Oh, sweetheart.  I think you just went, and made this the best night of my life."

"Not yet."

"Sorry?"

"Get on the bed, and let me."  She followed me, backing up, and stretching out on the warm rumpled covers.  "Give you the night of your life."  

She went around to her night stand, and pulled out the drawer.

"What's that for?"

It hummed to life with a twist, and she giggled.  "Oh, dear.  You haven't ever done it before?"

"I thought we're talking about your ass!"  I sat up.

"We are, but first, I have to loosen up."

"Oh,"  I scooted over, to give her room.  

"Hold that thought," she joined me, but for once backwards, and turned her leg over the other way.  So I could see her ass, and the pale cheek appear as the plaid fabric slipped sexily past the tanline of her bikini.  "Just be a minute."  She slipped it down the crack, and back up.  Sliding it through her cheeks slowly, so the buzzing was muffled to a low hum, and I reached out to feel the vibrations through her firm muscular sexy flesh.

That stairmaster really payed off.  Even Sonny was using it now.  "Hhuh, finger me.  Finger out some juice to get me wet.  Hhuh, gently, just.  Hhuh, yeah.  Just like that."

I went back and forth, from her wet well to her moist pucker, then damp, then wet, and slippery enough, but just smearing it around, and gently pressed to stretch the wrinkles.  Work it in a little deeper.

"Give me the vibe."

Then, I repeated the operation with the humming wand, until my fingers started going a little numb.  Dipping it into her, then swirling the shiny round tip on, and massaging her sphincter deeper, and deeper.

"Huh, you've done that before?"  She pushed up, on her elbow.  "Peter?  Come on, now.  You know what you're doing, you have.  Done this before, haven't you?"

"Well?"  I don't want to lie to my wife, even if I thought I could get away with it, but, "You see, it was before we started getting serious.  So, I didn't even know you're the one yet, and.  Yeah, I tried it once, but then we got married, and I didn't know if you'd be interested."

"Oh," she turned back.  "Who was she?"

"Don't worry about that."  I went back to dipping out juice to work it into her back door, until she relaxed, and let it pop through with a grunt, and spasm from the donut floating back tight around it where i could see it.  "Hhuh, oh.  Fuck, yeah.  FUCK.  MY  ASS!"

"Sh!"  I leaned over, and kissed her shoulder.  Whispered, 'you don't want to wake up Sonny."

"Nnhm!"  She bit her lip, nodding, and moaning, then shaking her head until she was beating her hair on the comforter in time with the slow deep thrusts, and I picked up the pace.  "HRM!"  She bit the blankets, and shook her head.  Like a dog with a rat or something.  "HRMHN!  NRHM!  NAUGH AUGH!  AEINghn!  HihnNnhnhmn!"  She collapsed, and I let the vibe slip out just to watch her pucker clench, and spasm.  

Leaning over, and pushing up her leg, for her to hold, and turning my head to drive my tongue deep inside her stretching vaginal opening.  Pinching up sideways, with every clench of her butthole, but now I was so hard, I couldn't stand it any more.

On top of her, and sinking deep inside her.  "OWH!"  I had to move my forearm, and elbow for her to pull her hair out, then i didn't care if the whole world hear her moaning, and yelling, and screaming my name!

;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:32:52 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »

"Happy birthday, Sonny."  She came in my room, with a paper bag.  Weird that it was a white paper bag, but other then that, just like a lunchbag, with the top rolled down.  "I got you something special."

After the party, they had a fight.  The same one, they've been having for a while now.  Lately, it was about who he slept with before they met each other, and dad said that he didn't cheat on her, because they weren't together yet.

She cried, "I waited for you, saved myself for you, and the whole time you're getting your rocks off with some slut!"

He finally called her hysterical, and left, then she came in my room.  "You're a teenager now, and I thought it might be nice to have something special to wear."

She pulled out some swim trunks, bright blue, not neon, or cobalt, but maybe even aquamarine with a little green in it?  not teal neither, or indigo, I think they're Turquoise?  

"It's okay, Sonny.  No need to be shy, as if I didn't change your dirty diapers.  Go on, put them on."

That ment taking off my sleep shorts, but I was a little embarrassed by my boner.  So, I pulled them up quick, but these aren't like swim trunks, more like the little underwear inside my swim trunks, only tighter, and stretchy.

"Turn around."  Gladly, so I'm not sticking straight out in front of her.  "Oh, mhnhahuh!  Oh my, they do show off your ass nicely."

I tried twisting around, and sticking it out the other side to look, but I couldn't see.  "Really?"

"Oh yes.  All the guys are going to love you, showing off your firm buttocks."  She squeezed them both of them in both hands, and got up.  

"The gay ones."

"Even the straight guys, would love your tight little ass, i bet.  And don't discount the bisexuals.  Can you keep a secret?"

"Uh huh?"

'huh, your father told me.  It wasn't another woman he had sex with, when he was little.  It was his best friend, and he nailed him.'

"No?"  I can't believe it.

"Oh yes!"

"You're kidding."

"I'm serious.  That's why he's so good at fucking my ass."

"Hhuh!"  It took a while to get used to my mom, talking so dirty, but come to find out she always did.  Just not around me, when i was too little.  Now that I'm a teenager.

"Well since you like those, you're going to love this!"

I heard the paper bag again, and so far past any shame about my hardon, I turned around proudly, and looked up.

"A buttplug?"

She nodded, grinning.  "Mhn!  It's not as long as your father's, so it won't go as deep, but this part is much wider.  Just the perfect thing to loosen you up."

It's just so hard to believe.  "Dad has a buttplug?"

"No, silly.  I have to use my vibrator to nail him, but he does have a cock."

"I know."  I've seen it.

"So, why don't you try this in?"  She got out a bottle of lube, "So you're ready for your father when he gets home."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:10:52 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »

"Snh!"

"Another round?"

"Yeah, thanks."  She set up another shot, and I knocked it back.  Finished my beer for a chaser, while she poured another.

"So, what's wrong?"  She set her elbow on the bar, and slid the mug over.

"Huh, it's my wife.  I fucked up, and even though it was before we met, I.  I knew I shouldn't have done it, before we got married, and I didn't care.  I was weak, and."

"You shouldn't blame yourself."  She held up a cocktail napkin, so I could wipe my nose, and take another swig of beer.  "You know how women are, they'll twist anything around to make it your fault, when you're a grown man.  You have needs, and she's just jealous of someone she never even met.  So, who was he?"

"Who?"

"The guy you fucked before you got married?"

"Who said anything about that?"  I shook my head, then looked up.  Finally saw his face, the makeup, I think the blond bangs, and ponytail are a wig, now that I washed away my pathetic tears, and realized where I was.

The Man Cave, I'd driven past here so many times, to get home, but I'm not much of a bar guy.  I never was, you see signs for Happy Hour, $2.50 longnecks, or $10.00 pitchers, when a 6 pack is less than that.  It just seems like such a waste of money when I'd rather just kick back on the couch, watch the game, and not worry about getting home.  When I'm not in the doghouse.

"I'm sorry."  He smiled, "I just assumed you're bisexual, coming into a place like this."  She wiped up the beer ring with a towel.  "After a while, you hear the same stories so many times, I just filled in the blanks.  Most married men come in here to get a little strange, but you don't see any pussy?"

Nope, wall to wall guys.  It's a gay bar, a sausage party.

"No, you're right."

She turned, looked back over her shoulder, and smiled.  I let my eyes travel down the opening of her cocktail dress, her broad muscular back, and past the low scooped opening to her ass, flaring out the skirt.

"Huh, maybe I am a little, bi curious.  I've never been with a drag queen before.  So, when do you get off?"

"Bruith?"  She waved over a leather guy.  "Why don't you take over for a little while?"  She came out, untying her apron.  "It's my place, so I can get off whenever you want."

;
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:29:31 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 33

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 01:18:09 AM »

He came home drunk.  "Oh god."  In tears, "I am so sorry!"  Fell at my feet, huggling my waist before I had even gotten out of bed.  

"Huh!"  I shook my head.  "You cheated on me."

"Snh!"  he just nodded his head against my tummy, and in my lap.

"Who was she?"  I'm not surprised, I'm not even upset.  In fact, while he can't see the look on my face, I can even allow myself to feel a little elated.  After all, I hd been trying to drive him to do something like this for years, and I had our son tucked in with his new toy.  

"Snh?"  He lifted his head, and turned, so I straightened my face.  Then, he buried his nose in my night gown, and took a deep breath between my legs.  "SnhH!  You're turned on by this?"

"I suppose I am."  I pushed him back, since there was no reason to hide it any more, I turned, and pulled the taffeta up, scooching to slip it under my buns, and spread my knees wide open to fill the air.  "Who was she?"

"He, was just a bartender, in drag."

"A man!"  My heart lept, and I embraced him with such happiness, that he filled my busom with tears of joy.

"I'm bisexual."

"I know," our son got it from somewhere, "Or at least I always suspected."

"How, wh?"  He shook his head, climbing over to his side, and layed back.  "How could you possibly know, when I only just found out myself?"

"Call it a woman's intuition," but now my nightclothe was too hot to stand, so I finished taking it off.  "Huh!"  I lay back, my arms up, to just let the sweat dry under my arms, and the girls.  "It's just such a relief to have it out in the open."  It's almost orgasmic, if I hadn't just had sex, I would have thought that I had just made love with him, instead of with other people.  "I know, hahuh!  It was amazing!"

"Oh, do tell!"  I'm giggling, and hugging my breasts, just to feel then jiggle in my arms!

"Well, there's not much to tell, other than what you already know.  You know the Man Cave?"

"I know of it, I've never been in there."

"I guess not.  It's kind of a male only establishment."

"I know, it's a gay bar."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Uh?"  I just look at him, and shook my head.  "Well, isn't it obvious?"

"Well, no.  I always thought it was a sports bar."

"But, why?"

"Well, you know, all the guys you see going in, and out of there?"

"Yeah, bears, and hunks.  Obviously, I never talked to any of them, but still.  You really couldn't tell?  At all."

"I don't know.  I suppose I didn't want to look too close, subconsciously."

"So, tell me what happened?"

"Well, I went in there to drown my sorrows, and by the time I looked up," he shrugged, "I guess by then it was too late.  Huh!"  He felt his tummy, and scratched the side.  "All I know is, he looked pretty damned good in that cocktail dress."

"So, then what?"

"Well, he took a break, and showed me into the back room.  Pulled up the dress, and put a rubber on."

"Panties?"

"No, uhm.  I think they're like biker shorts, only with hips, and butt pads built in."

"Oh, a shaper."  I nodded, and he nodded back.  "Okay, so then what?"

"So then, I pulled those down, and sucked him off.  He said I did pretty good for my first blowjob, and then he gave me a rubber.  He kept them in his bra, that was padded with foam too, but he took it off.  Bent over the keg, naked except for a pair of platform heels, spit in his hand, and stuck his fingers in.  Then, he moved them out of the way, so I could nail him."

"Huh!"  I just closed my eyes, and started masturbating furiously.  Again, only this time just fingers.  No toys, nothing but the image of my dear husband plowing a drag queen bent over a beer keg in heels.

"You want a hand with that?"

"No, just keep talking."

"Well, honestly, it's got to be hands down, the manliest thing I've ever done in my whole life!"

"Mhn, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah.  No doubt."

"Keep talking!"  I'm not even close, but I've still got the image of my son, our son shaving his pubes, then squatting to stretch his ass wide open, while I buzzed myself to climax on his bed.  "NgaAaHhahH!"

It wasn't the best orgasm I ever had, but certainly the best I'd gotten all night!  It felt like a Triumph, and I knew that put him one step closer to finally realizing the ultimate fantasy.

I could almost see it.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:35:33 AM by psiberzerker » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: