KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Baby Sitter (MF, Fg, Mg, fg, Ff, Mf, incest, pedo)  (Read 3923 times)
wayne3218
Deviant

Fame 37

I’m a bi married father with horny thoughts.

« on: September 13, 2018, 04:48:19 AM »

This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

The Baby Sitter Pt. 01

Maryanne was our neighbour’s fifteen-year-old daughter with a slim figure and long brown hair and big brown eyes that would sparkle as she looked at you and had breasts the size of oranges and she had the cutest butt that I had ever seen. Every part of her young body oozed sex appeal.

She was always over at our house chatting with my wife Julie or playing with our young six-year-old daughter Katie who totally adored her. Maryanne would also babysit Katie for us while we went out for the evening. Some evenings Maryanne would stay overnight and would sleep in the spare bed in our daughter’s bedroom.

Every time we arrived home after a night out we would always go into our daughter’s bedroom to check on Katie. Occasionally we would discover Katie and Maryanne sleeping together in the same bed and on a few occasions we would have to pick up their bed sheet from the floor and cover them back over.

Lately because of the hot weather Maryanne had started wearing a nightshirt and panties and Katie would wear just her panties to bed. On this particular night when we looked in on Katie, we found her sleeping with Maryanne and the bedsheet was on the floor.

As we stared at them my wife wrapped her arm around my waist and said, “Don’t they look so cute together?”

“Yes they do look lovely,” I replied trying not get too excited as I looked at Maryanne.

Maryanne’s nightshirt had bunched up to reveal her pink panties and Katie’s hand was inside Maryanne’s nightshirt and was cupping her breast. When Katie rolled over in her sleep she removed her hand from Maryanne’s breast letting her breast become visible to us. As I stared Maryanne’s breast Katie moved in her sleep again and I noticed that she was naked.

“Why is Katie sleeping naked?” I asked my wife.

“When the weather is hot she doesn’t like to wear anything to bed,” replied Julie as she picked up the bed sheet from the floor and covered them both.

After we left Katie’s bedroom and went into our own bedroom we began to undress for bed and when Julie saw my hard cock she giggled and asked, “Did seeing Maryanne’s breast make you hard?”

“No,” I lied.

“I don’t mind you looking at Maryanne… I’ve seen her getting undressed and she has a gorgeous body,” said Julie as she laid down on the bed and spread her legs apart.
“Now fuck me I want to feel your cock inside my cunt,” she added.

I moved between my wife’s legs and rubbed my fingers over her bald cunt and was surprised at how wet and moist her cunt was. My first thought was that Julie had enjoyed seeing Maryanne’s breast as much as I had and as I began fingering and pumping my fingers in and out of my wife’s cunt I started thinking how much I would love to have watched Maryanne undress.

Julie was now moaning softly and as I flicked my finger over her clit she let out a loud moan and gasped. I then rubbed the head of my cock up and down and between her cunt lips and with one thrust drove my cock deep into her wet cunt and began fucking her like as I thought about Maryanne.

Julie dug her nails into my back and screamed, “Oh, fuck yes… keep fucking me.”

I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her wet cunt and it didn’t take long before I was filling her cunt with cum. After Julie had another orgasm and my cock started to go soft we rested in each other’s arms as we waited for my cock to become hard again. I couldn’t get the sight of Maryanne’s breast or the idea of seeing her naked out of my mind and it wasn’t long before my cock was hard again.

After fucking my wife for the third time that night we finally fell asleep. The next morning I woke up in bed alone and after having a shower and getting dressed I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. My wife and daughter were sitting at the table eating their breakfast.

“Make yourself a coffee as I cook you some breakfast,” said my wife.

“Where is Maryanne?” I asked.

“She had to go home to change we’re going shopping,” replied Julie.

When Maryanne walked into the kitchen I nearly choked on my breakfast when I saw what she was wearing. She had on a tight pair of pink shorts that displayed the hint of a camel toe and a crop top that just covered her small breasts and pointy nipples letting her bare midriff to be seen.

My first thought was of last night and how I had seen her young breast as she laid in bed asleep. I could help to stare at her and when my cock started throbbing I thought about how much I wanted to see naked.

“We won’t be long,” said my wife as she left with Maryanne and Katie.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Maryanne and I decided to install a hidden camera in my daughter’s bedroom to watch Maryanne undress for bed the next time she slept overnight.

When the three of them arrive home my daughter excitedly rushed up to me and said, “Mommy bought everyone a bikini.”

“Let’s go change and let your father see what I bought you,” said my wife.

A few minutes later Katie appeared in front of me wearing a red bikini that made her more adorable if that was possible that she was already. Then my wife appeared in a yellow string bikini that just covered her breasts and cunt. My mouth gaped open when Maryanne appeared wearing a small white string bikini.

“Robert, how do you like our new swimming costumes?” Julie asked.

“You all look wonderful and sexy,” I replied not believing that I had just called my daughter and her babysitter sexy.

“Let’s go for a swim,” said Katie grabbing Maryanne’s hand and pulling her towards the pool.

I looked at my smiling wife and asked, “What were you thinking when you bought Maryanne that bikini… her father won’t like her wearing that near see-through bikini?”

“Don’t worry about Maryanne’s father… he was the one who asked if I could take her shopping for a bikini,” smirked Julie.

I knew Paul, Maryanne’s father was bringing up his daughter by himself after her mother had left them and he often asked Julie to help to pick out clothes for his daughter.

After I had changed into my bathers I joined them in the pool and straight away I noticed that Maryanne’s bikini had become more transparent when it was wet. Her areolas and bald slit had become very visible through the wet bikini. As I tried to hide my throbbing hard cock from everyone my wife teasingly rubbed her ass cheeks against my hard cock.

“Do you like seeing Maryanne in her new bikini?” giggled my wife.

“What do you think… and what will her father say?” I murmured.

“I think I need you to fuck you right now,” my wife replied as she started pulling me out the pool and towards our bedroom.

As soon as we were inside the bedroom we ripped off our bathers and I started fucking my wife like I was a horny teenager. I slammed my cock in and out of her cunt as fast and as hard as I could and when I had finished cumming inside her cunt my horny wife started sucking my soft cock making my cock hard again.

After we had fucked each other several times and I had eaten my wife’s cum filled cunt and my cock wouldn’t become hard again. We put our bathers back on and returned to the pool and sat there watching Katie and Maryanne playing. When Katie climbed out of the pool and came over to us I was shocked to see that my daughter wasn’t wearing her bikini.

As I looked at Maryanne I wished that she had also removed her bikini. The rest of the day went by fast and I was disappointed that Maryanne had to go home to her father. I couldn’t stop thinking of Maryanne and I couldn’t wait to buy the hidden camera and see her naked.

Two days later when I went to buy a hidden camera the salesman talked me into buying two cameras and he helped me set the cameras up wirelessly. I decided to hide one in my daughter’s bedroom and the other one in our bedroom to watch my wife during the day.

The next morning at work I logged into the cameras I saw my daughter’s empty bedroom and my wife going in and out of our bedroom doing the housework in just her bra and panties. When I logged back on in the afternoon I saw that Julie was undressing Katie and then undressed and both go into the bathroom. Ten minutes later saw them come back into the bedroom after having a shower.

I was surprised when my wife climbed onto the bed with our daughter and begin kissing Katie’s body. When she kissed Katie between her young legs I was shocked and couldn’t believe watch I was watching and when I saw Katie kiss her mother’s cunt I was stunned and turned off my computer.

After half an hour of not knowing what I should do, I turned the computer back on and I was overwhelmed at what I saw. There was Julie lying on the bed on her back with someone fucking her as our young daughter laid next to them watching.

After watching for so long, it's not difficult to take the next step and join in the fun.
Itsmy6
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:06:21 AM »

Damn that was good. Can't wait to read the rest.
bidaddyallen
Degenerate

Fame 9

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 06:40:06 AM »

Nice to find out your wife is a perv.  Let's you off the hook.  And leads to more fun.
PHDaddyDom
Pervert

Fame 5

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »

Fantastic story so far!! Can't wait for the updates
Remington555
Pervert

Fame 16

Remmy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 02:23:30 PM »

What a mean place to leave off!

This may be your best one yet. Can't wait for the next part.

I wanna be 14 again and ruin my life differently...I have some new ideas.
RickInMD
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 09:19:26 PM »

Amazing can't wait to read more Cheesy
TheOtherDarryl
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »

I can see where this is going and I know I'm going to be enjoying the trip!
aquireit
Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 04:42:59 PM »

can't wait for the next chapter.
wayne3218
Deviant

Fame 37

I’m a bi married father with horny thoughts.

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 12:35:57 PM »

The Baby Sitter Pt. 02

After locking my office door I returned to watching the computer screen showing my wife being fucked by a stranger. Watching her being fucked was arousing and had my cock straining to be let free. I pulled my cock from my pants and began stroking as I continued watching the computer screen showing the stranger slamming his cock into my wife’s cunt.

As he rolled away from between my wife’s legs I saw the size of his cock it was bigger than mine and I was envious and when I saw his face it was like a bomb had gone off and I was alarmed as I recognised him. It was Paul our neighbour and our baby sitter’s father.

What happened next had me trembling with anger. I was watching my six-year-old daughter sucking on Paul’s limp cock cleaning his cock of her mother’s juices and what was more upsetting was my wife was encouraging our daughter to take more of his cock into her young mouth by pushing her head further onto his cock.

I picked up my phone, but didn’t know who to call so I put it back down and kept watching and then I remembered that the video stream I was watching was being recorded. I watched as my neighbour's cock was becoming hard in my daughter’s young mouth and was amazed at how much Katie was enjoying sucking on her baby sitters father’s cock.

Suddenly I saw the girl I had been dreaming off. The one I had originally bought the cameras to spy on. Maryanne walk into the bedroom wearing her school uniform and I watched as my wife climbed off the bed and gave Maryanne a passionate and lingering kiss sticking their tongues in each other’s mouth.

I was both thrilled and excited when I saw my wife begin to undress Maryanne. I watched as my wife slowly remove Maryanne’s blouse to reveal her black lace bra. She then help her step out of her school skirt to stand there in a black thong and black lace bra. I watched as my wife removed Maryanne’s black bra to reveal her young breasts.

Her breasts looked just as wonderful as I knew they would be. As I watched my wife begin to suck on one of Maryanne’s breasts I started stroking my cock faster and when my wife lifted her mouth of Maryanne’s breast I started cumming as I watched our young baby sitter sucking on my wife’s breast.

Next, I watched as my wife lowered Maryanne’s thong down her legs to reveal her bald cunt and then after helping her step out of them push Maryanne back onto the bed. I squeezed my cock pushing out the last few drops of cum as I watched my wife bury her face between Maryanne’s legs and plant her mouth on her young cunt.

What happened next overwhelmed me and had me trembling with anger when I saw our neighbour pumping his cock in and out of my young daughter’s hairless young  cunt. My six-year-old daughter was being fucked and what was surprising was seeing the smile on her face that showed me she was enjoying having a cock inside her young cunt.

I turned off the computer and sat there in my office confused and dazed not knowing what I should do. I dearly loved my wife and didn’t want her getting into any trouble. So reporting her was out of the question. What to do about our neighbour Paul and his daughter Maryanne was a more difficult decision. Katie adored Maryanne and it would be hard for her not to see her anymore.

On the drive home I couldn’t get what I had watched on the computer out of my mind. It had been exciting seeing my wife and Maryanne with each other but seeing Paul with my young daughter disturbed me and at the same time made me feel jealous that he had become closer to her than I ever had.

When I arrive home and went inside everything was like it normally was when I came home from work. Julie was busy in the kitchen washing the dishes. Katie had just had a bath and was wearing panties in the lounge as Maryanne and her watched television.

“How was your day?” Julie asked as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“It was a slow day… how was yours did you get up to anything exciting? I said.

“Nothing exciting… just the housework as usual,” Julie replied and returned to cooking dinner.

How could I say to her I had watched her fucking our neighbour and molesting our daughter. As I was about to enter the lounge to say hello to my daughter I stopped at the doorway and stared at Katie and Maryanne and immediately my cock started to twitch as I remember seeing them both naked.

As soon as I sat down Katie yelled, “Daddy your home.”

She then runs over to me and climbed onto me and wriggled her pantie covered ass on my lap as she gave me a kiss and cuddle. I wondered if she could feel my hard cock pressing against her young ass cheeks.

“How was school, sweetheart?” I asked.

“School was okay,” she replied.

I don’t know why but as I cuddled Katie I innocently rubbed my hand over her flat chest and felt her nipples growing. Katie giggled and gave me another kiss and when I looked at Maryanne I saw her smiling and watching me rubbing my daughter’s flat breast.

“You soon will have titties like Maryanne,” I said as I removed my hand from her breast.

Katie murmured, “Maryanne has lovely breasts doesn't she Daddy.”

“Yes I know she has sweetheart,” I declared as I smiled at Maryanne.

“Daddy, do you want Maryanne to show you her breasts?” Katie giggled.

Maryanne’s face turned red as she blushed and gave Katie a look of disgust.

“Only if Maryanne wants to show me them,” I replied wishing she would.

I watched as Maryanne lifted her top up to reveal her braless young breasts to my gaze. She gave each breast a squeeze making her nipples become harder and stick out further.

“Maryanne you have lovely breasts… you are a very gorgeous young woman,” I declared.

Just then my wife walked into the lounge and inquired, “What’s going on?”

Maryanne quickly pulled her top down as Katie babbled, “Maryanne was showing Daddy her breasts.”

Julie sat down beside me and asked me, “Did you like seeing her breasts?”

I smiled at my wife and replied, “Yes I did.”

I then opened her top to reveal her breasts to Maryanne and our daughter and gave each breast a squeeze.

“I love how firm your breasts are… Maryanne have a feel and tell me what you think?” I asked.

Maryanne leaned over and felt my wife’s breasts and said, “I love Julie’s breasts they feel lovely and firm I would love mine to be like hers.”

As my wife let out a low moan I reached out and pinched my wife’s nipple with my finger and thumb and said, “Maryanne, check out her nipples.”

Again Maryanne leaned over and this time pinched and twisted my wife’s nipples making my wife let out a louder moan.

“Julie loves her nipples being played with… do you like your nipples being played with?” I chuckled.

When Maryanne nodded her head I insisted, “Julie have a feel of Maryanne’s breasts and nipples.”

Julie complied with my wishes and I watched as she lifted Maryanne’s top up and began to fondled and pinched our baby sitter’s breast and nipples. Katie was squirming on my lap as she watched her mother fondling Maryanne’s breasts. I’m sure she could feel my hard throbbing cock twitching against her young ass.

When Katie licked her lips and reached out and began to fondle her mother’s breast and nipple. I guided her mouth closer to then and watched as she sucked her mother’s nipple into her mouth and began to suckle as if she was having a feed.

“Maryanne, suck on Julie’s other breast,” I insisted.

Julie removed her hand from Maryanne’s breast and wrapped her arm around her and pulled Maryanne’s mouth onto her nipple. My wife had her eyes closed and was panting for breath as she had both of her breasts sucked one by our baby sitter and the other by our young daughter.

When Maryanne’s phone rang everyone jumped in fright and after answering her phone she said, “Dad told me I have to come home… I have to go to school tomorrow.”

After a quick goodbye, Maryanne rushed out the door heading towards her home. My wife looked at me as if in shock then looked at our daughter.

“Katie it’s past your bedtime… go to bed now and we will come and say goodnight,” said Julie.

As soon as Katie had left the room I opened my pants letting my hard cock dripping with pre-cum stand straight up like a flagpole and pulled my wife’s head down to my cock. Julie opened her mouth and took my hard cock into her mouth and began sucking as I guided her head up and down.

It wasn’t long before I was shooting cum into my wife’s mouth and down her throat and after I had finished cumming I released her head and let her sit back up

“What has come over you… why did you have Maryanne and Katie sucking my breast?” quizzed Julie.

I laughed and replied, “You looked like you were enjoying having your breasts sucked by them.”

Julie still confused got to her feet and headed towards our bathroom as she said, “I’m going to have a shower and then going to bed.”

After I had undressed I went into Katie’s bedroom to say goodnight to her. She was lying on her bed naked and fast asleep with the bedsheet on the floor. As I bent down to pick up the bedsheet I stared at her young hairless cunt and thought about how our neighbour Paul had fucked her earlier that day.

I had never thought of molesting Katie before today and without thinking, if it was right or wrong I ran my finger over her young hairless cunt lips and watched as her cunt opened to accept my finger. I pushed my finger deep inside her young cunt and then began to pump my finger in and out of her young cunt a few times. Next I removed my finger and stuck it in my mouth to taste her sweet nectar.

When I heard the shower being turned off I returned to our bedroom to find my wife drying herself. When I started stroking my hard cock in front of my wife she knew what I wanted and laid down on the bed and held her legs apart by her ankles. As I slammed my cock in and out of her cunt. I then remembered the hidden camera was still recording.

I furiously fucked my wife as I smiled at the hidden camera and after I had finished cumming I removed my cock from her cunt and had her suck and lick my cock clean just for the hidden camera.

“What’s happened to you… I’ve never seen you behaving like this before?” asked Julie.

“It’s your own fault… if you hadn’t bought that bikini for Maryanne I wouldn’t be thinking of her,” I replied.

As I climbed into bed with my wife she asked, ”Have you been thinking about fucking Maryanne?”

“Yes, I’ve been fantasizing about her all day,” I told her.

Julie leaned closer and after kissing me said, “Goodnight… sweet dreams.”

As I cuddled my wife I whispered, “Did you enjoy Maryanne sucking on your breast?”

Julie giggled and gave me a cuddled and replied, “Yes I did… I felt very naughty.”

As we both fell asleep in each other’s arms I wondered what would happen next.

The next morning we were woken up by Katie climbing into bed with us. Her naked body pressed against mine as she crawled under the sheets and over me to be in the middle between her mother and me.

“Good morning sweetheart,” I said.

“Good morning Daddy… good morning Mommy,” said Katie.

“Did you have a good sleep darling?” Julie asked.

“Yes Mommy and I had a lovely dream,” replied Katie.

“What did you dream about darling?” Julie asked.

“I dreamed about playing with you and Daddy,” giggled Katie.

I gasped as I felt Katie’s hand fondle my cock and was suddenly embarrassed when Julie threw the bedsheets back and as she climbed out of bed she saw Katie’s hand on my hard cock. I immediately pushed Katie’s hand from my cock as my wife stared at me as she put her dressing gown on.

“I’m going to cook breakfast,” said Julie.

“I need to get up and have a shower and get dressed for work,” I stuttered.

“You have plenty of time… it's still early,” replied Julie as she left the bedroom.

When Katie reached over and began fondling my hard cock I didn’t know what to do. As I started thinking about how I had molested my daughter last night. I felt guilty and  lifted her hand off my hard cock and climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower leaving Katie lying naked on our bed.

After I had showered and returned to my bedroom I saw that Katie had left the bedroom. I quickly got dressed and went into the kitchen where Julie still wearing her dressing gown and Katie still naked were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

After quickly drinking a cup of coffee I said, “I have no time to eat anything… I have to be in the office early.”

I leaned down and kissed Katie on her forehead and said, “Goodbye sweetheart have a good day at school.”

“Bye Daddy,” Katie replied.

As my wife stood up I gave her a kiss goodbye. Julie returned my kiss with a passionate lingering kiss then stepped back and opened her dressing gown and said, “Can’t you take a day off… I will keep Katie at home and you can spend the day with us?”

Any other time I would have jumped at the offer to spend a day at home in bed with my wife. This was the first time Julie had ever suggested that Katie stay home from school as well. It was as if my wife wanted me to molest our daughter with her.

There were too many forbidden thoughts flowing through my mind and I said, “I can’t take a day off… I have an important meeting to attend,” I told her knowing it was a lie.

As soon as I had arrived at work I immediately switched on my computer to the live video stream from my house. When I saw that the video streams showed empty bedrooms. I clicked on the previously recorded streams of last night and watched the recorded video of me fingering and molesting my daughter.

I then watched the video of me fucking my wife last night. It was erotic watching a video of me slamming my cock into my wife’s cunt. Next, I watched the earlier videos where Julie was eating Maryanne’s young cunt and our neighbour Paul was fucking my young daughter Katie.

After watching the video several times I began thinking of how much Katie had enjoyed having sex. Did I wanted too or should I take the next step of fucking my daughter? As I tried to think of what I should do my cock started to pulsate in my pants. I opened my pants and pulled my hard cock out and began stroking my cock as I watched the video of Paul fucking Katie. Yes, I wanted to fuck Katie and Maryanne.

It didn’t take much effort before my cock was filling my hand with cum and as I cleaned up my mess I switched back to the live stream to see Katie was being dressed for school by her mother. My cock twitched in anticipation as I thought about fucking my sweet innocent young daughter. Then laughed to myself as I thought about how she was no longer innocent.

The rest of the day I would click on the live feed to see if anything was happening and when I saw that there was nothing to watch I would return to doing my work. My thoughts on discovering my wife was a child lover and unfaithful wife was never far from my mind. I wanted to be involved and join in and I just had to find a way to get Julie to invite me to join in with them without telling her about the hidden camera.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:23:50 PM by wayne3218 » Logged

After watching for so long, it's not difficult to take the next step and join in the fun.
Remington555
Pervert

Fame 16

Remmy

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 03:00:59 PM »

One never knows what goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes sitting in a coffee shop I'll look at people and wonder what kinds of naughty things they do when they're alone.

Another good installment Wayne. Thanks for sharing.

Remmy

I wanna be 14 again and ruin my life differently...I have some new ideas.
Admiral Cartwright
Pervert

Fame 16

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 06:57:38 PM »

Watch the homonyms ("through" for "threw"). Beyond that, well done!
aquireit
Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 08:31:53 PM »

More please.
bidaddyallen
Degenerate

Fame 9

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 10:04:03 PM »

Fabulous
Alltimebest
Pervert

Fame 3

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 11:21:05 PM »

sign_a+ keep going
WHOSYOURDADDY
Deviant

Fame 12

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 06:01:08 AM »

Very good story , hope you keep this going...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: