KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Key West part 1  (Read 505 times)
Erickdraven
New Pervert

Fame 0

« on: September 14, 2018, 04:45:41 PM »

(This is a multi-chapter story, continue reading further in the thread for new additions from the author.)

Since my divorce, I have gone to Ket West every December to get some sun and away from this fucking miserable mid west town. This is my experience from the first time I went there.
I went there for 5 days before Christmas, it's a pretty slow time and not that many tourist. I had heard of garden of eden and went there the very first night. Saw some nudity but nothing to write home about. I went there each night I was there for a beer and chat with the patrons, since no tv or internet is allowed.
I sat at the bar, drinking beer next to an old couple who did not mind being nude. I didn't look at them much, because I didn't wanted to throw up but I did chatted to the old lady sitting next to me. This is when I saw them. They were a couple, older then me. I guess late 40s, and very tall. He was 6'4 and she was about his height with her shoes. She was a blonde, not too pretty, very skinny, like no tits and ass. I noticed her noticing me, but didn't think much about it. They had come from the left meaning not from Bull and Whistle side, and were standing in that corner talking to some people. I would look at her every now and then and always found her looking at me. I politely smiled and she smiled back.
I had started a conversation with the old lady next to me and did not noticed that some people who were sitting to my right had left, and the tall couple had taken there place. After a while when I asked for another beer I noticed her sitting right next to me. I looked at her and smiled, then checked her out. She was wearing a very very short dress, which barely covered her ass and pussy, that is why she was sitting with her legs close together. I smiled again and she smiled back.
I was not going to make a move because she was T least 6" talked then me, and her husband looked like a line backer. Old but still solid muscles. So we sat there giving each other smilie to smiles, I wanted to say something but didn't know what, plus her husband was talking to her. Soon a friend of their approached them, and her husband and the friend started talking football, and were discussing a Bengals and Ravens game. She was not interested in their talk and was sitting siliently looking at the bar. I took my chance and told her that her dress was hot and made her long sexy legs incredibly sexy. She smiled and said thank you but nothing else. I didn't know what else to say as she had shut me down so I continued drinking my beer, and occasionally talking to the old lady to my left. Once done I decided to leave and go back so I asked for my tab, while waiting for my check I leaned towards the tall woman and asked if she was wearing any panties under that dress as it was so short, and any movement, would display her pussy and ass. She was first shocked that I asked her that and used the word pussy and ass. But after a while she turned towards me, opened her leg and showed me that she was indeed not wearing any panties, and I could see a smooth shaved pussy with dark lips.
Now it was me who was stunned silient. Luckily my check came by and I gave the bartender my card, in the mean time she turned towards her husband, and she said he will do, let's go. Now I was confused. Her husband looked at me for a while, then asked for his bill. The bartender got his bill at the same time as my receipt. She asked me to wait for them. Soon we were both paid for, and she asked me to follow them. We walked out of the bar and a few blocks away without much talking, she just introduced herself as Tina and him as Bill.
We got to there place, she offered me a drink, and I asked forester. Her husband just sat there is a big lazy boy and stared at me. When she came back, he just said enjoy yourself to no one, and left.
She sat next to me on the couch and gave me my water. I was going to talk but felt like she was not into talking and just wanted one thing. So I turned towards her and started kissing her neck, and licking her near the ears. I heard her hiss, so I continued, and then with my left hand started Carr assign her thighs, and then slowly moved to her non existent tits. All I could feel was her nipples, which were quite erect. So I played with her nipples and kept kissing her neck, soon she started moaning and I knew I was n the right path.
After about 10 minutes of all this I used my right hand to go behind her dress to see how I could take her dress off. You never know if there is a button on top of the zipper. Luckily there wasn't and I was easily able to unzip her short dress. And while sitting I pulled her dress off of her shoulder. I wasn't surprised with the no breasts thing, she was not even an A cup but had rather nice nipples, which were standing erect. I immediately jumped on those nipples, and tried to give her as much pleasure as I could. I licked, sucked, kissed, bit them and she just moaned loudl. Once I thought I had given her nipples enough attention, I told her to stand up and take off her dress. She was just wearing the dress so as soon as she stood up, it feel to the ground and she was naked except her heels.
I opened my legs and told her to get in between and take out my cock. She did that obediently with a smile. She slowly unhook and unbutton my shorts, then unzipped and pull out my cock. She immediately licked it and smiled. I told her to take my shorts off and then suck my coc, to which she complied. Soon I was naked from the wait down, with this tall blonde woman in between my legs.
I let her drive to see what she would do to me. She licked from bottom to top, then licked my balls, and then again my shaft until it was wet then licked the underside of the mushroom head, and finally took the head in her mouth. She did a decent in, but nothing special. So I had to give her directions. I had her go down and lick my balls, and each individua, but not too had. Then to test her, I told her that she should rim me. She was more than happy to rim me so I scooted down, so my ass was on the edge of the couch, and raised both of my legs up. And boy did she go to town on my ass. She was spitting, licking, tonguing the rim, but not shoving her tongue in my ass. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her and told her with greatl intensity that I want her to push her tongue deep in my ass. It has to go in so far that she can taste my shit. Just saying that made her moan and I figured she liked the abuse, so I pushed her face back into my ass. This time she put her tongue in my ass, and oh my god what a feeling. I held her head from the back and tried to push her whole mouth in my ass, while I was deliberately trying to push some shit out. I am sure with this effort there were some small farts that went directly into her mouth, but I didn't care. After about 5 minutes of this I was ready to cum, so I pulled her back by her hair and told her to suck my cock. She tried to gently take it into her mouth but I shoved the whole thing in and started face fucking her. In just a few strokes I came bucket and she swallowed it all.
I didn't let her head go until I got my breathing back, and when I did she need sometime to get her breathing back. I could see tears on her face from the gagging effect, but I didn't say anything except that she should drink some water. We both drank some water and sat in salience. Once I was ready I told her to get on her knees on the couch with her head facing the back. She got into position, and her rather skinny ass looked round enough. I had to see her pussy and ass so I used both my hands on both of her cheeks and spread them. Her outer lips were dark, but inner lips were pink and glistening. Her asshole had a brown right. I smelled her ass and it smelled clean, except her girl juices. I don't know if she came from blowing and rimming me, but she was wet.
I started my licking her pussy from her clit and going all the way to her asshole. Her pussy had no taste but I didn't pay much attention to i. I concentrated on her ass, and rimmed, licked, and tongue fuck her asshole. During this I alternated with either fucking her pussy with three fingers or rubbing her clit, both of which combined with my tongue in her ass gave her some enjoyment, but not enough to make her cum. I was not there for her satisfaction. I was there for mine.
Once I thought her ass was wet and dilated, I stood up, held her tiny waist with my left hand and pointed my cock to her pussy with my right hand. I slowly entered her pussy, until I was balls deep, then slowly started fucking her, soon I picked up speed, and noticed that she was rubbing her clit with her right hand. I had had enough of her loose pussy and wanted her tight ass, so I put two fingers in her ass, it was dilated enough to where it took both fingers to the second knuckle but then got too tight for further penetration. This jolted her and I think she was in pain because she stopped rubbing her clit. I stopped fucking her, looked at her, took out my town fingers from her ass and spanked her with my right hand, and told her to continue. She waited a few seconds then started rubbing her clit again, I went back to fucking her pussy.
Again I put two fingers in her ass, and she just groaned this time but did not stop. I took this as permission to push harder until my two fingers went in deeper, but as you can imagine the angle was not good enough for deeper penetration by my fingers, with my cock in her pussy. I kept my fingers in her ass and continued fucking her pussy for another minute. Nothing too hard or fast. Once I thought my cock was wet enough, I removed my fingers from her ass, and my cock from her pussy, and aimed my cock to her ass. She knew what was coming and she held my wrist and said 'NO'. I did not let that discourage me and I just said I will be gentle and smiled. She thought about it for a few seconds and then let go of my wrist. With her permission I was ready to penetrate her ass.
I again took aim of her ass, and pushed my head towards her anal ring. It was tight but I was persistent and finally got my head in her ass. The hard part was done and now I would slowly fuck her ass. I stopped to let her adjust and looked at her, I could tell she was in pain, so I took the two fingers which had been in her ass and put them to her lips and just said SUCK. She put my two fingers in her mouth and started licking and sucking, and during this I slowly started to penetrate her ass, and before long I was in her ass completely.
I again stopped and let her adjust, and while waiting I told her that she was sucking the two fingers that were in her ass. She stopped when she heard me, so I asked if she liked the taste of her ass. She looked at me and it looked liked she was trying to figure me out, but did not take my fingers out of her mouth. I had had enough of this bullshit so I started fucking her ass. Slowly at first, but then a litter harder and faster, because it was very tight and I did not wanted to hurt her.
After a couple minutes of fucking her ass, I was ready to cum again, so I got my cock out. Sat back on the couch, and told her to suck my cock so I could down her throat. She immediately went to town on my cock and started sucking it. I kept the abuse and asked her is she liked tasting her ass juice on my cock, or if there was any shit on my cock that she was licking. She just kept on sucking me hard, and as soon as I was ready to cum, I pulled her head close to me, and felt my cock at the back of her mouth and I strewed my cucumber again deep in her mouth.
This time I let go her, so she would not gag, but I told her not take take my cock out of her mouth until I said so. She kept my cock in her mouth for a while then she started licking, then sucking on it gently. I don't know why or how, I started getting hard again, but I wanted more, so I told her to go back to rimming my ass, which she did obediently. This time I enjoyed my rim job for a good 10-15 minutes, often farting in her face, when her tongue was in my now sweaty ass. Finally I was ready to cum. I told her so, and she took me back in her mouth. I came once again, but I could feel there was very little that came out.
Once I was done, I told her to come sit next to me. We sat in silence, and I wanted to humiliate her more, but didn't know how, so I had her stand up with her back to me and bend down, and spread her ass cheek. I had her put a finger in her ass, then turn around and finger her pussy. Finally I had her lay down on the floor and told her to make herself cum for me. It took her a few minutes but I think she came, or she said she did.
It was late and time for me to leave so I got dressed, and asked her to take me to her backyard. If you know Key West, the houses are small and with lots of trees or plants so the backyard is usually well protected. She came to the backyard naked, I told her to fish my cock out and aim it at a big plant pot. She held my cock while I pissed in her plant. When I was done I told her to lick the few drops of piss, which she did, then I had her walk me out of her house still naked. Once out I held her in my arm, kissed her neck and told her thank you, you were wonderful. She smiled but said nothing, and I left.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 12:15:21 AM by MintJulie » Logged
Erickdraven
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 06:25:09 PM »

The first time I went to Key West, I just wanted to get away from the cold and be in the hot sun. I wanted to get lucky but didn't know how, I did get lucky in a wired way so I won't complain. The second time around I wanted to be better prepared, so I booked my trip in July, and posted a meet and greet on SLS (back then it was still free). Not much happened until early December, when I got a couple of hits from husbands of hot wives.
The first one did not work out, as in they ghosted me when I was there. However the second husband was persistent, and he even had me download an app which would show their location. I had posted on SLS that I was available during the day and evening until 12/24. I was actually leaving the morning of 12/24. It was unintentional but worked out. I got there on the 19th and the couple was suppose to get there on the 20th. We agreed to meet the evening of the 20th for drinks.
The husband had sent faceless pics of himself and the wife. He was the typical cuckold, pasty white with no muscle definition. And she was a typical Midwest white housewife. Her picture was in a tight t shirt and panties. She had some belly fat, a round ass, and what looked like 38 C. I was wrong they were 38ds. The husband had stated that he was interested in watching his wife get fucked by another man, they had talked about it, she was interested but hesitant. His plan was that we would meet at a bar, I would join them and then invite them back to my BnB which was adults only, meaning that nudity was allowed. They were staying at a normal BnB.
So on the 20th I had my dinner, and went to garden of eden for a couple of beers, and then at 9:30 got a message from the husband that they were out for a walk, and would head to a bar for drinks, before going to bed.
Using the app I had downloaded I found them in 15 minutes and then followed them up and down Duval street, until they found a small bar very close to where I was staying. They went in and 5 minutes later I followed. I went to the bar, and ordered a beer and started watching the football game. I was sitting next to a very pierced and tattooed emo girl, who showed some interest and wanted to chat up, so I was in a delli. Should I go for the emo chick or the old fart. I got lucky as a huge group came in, and they all headed to the bar, they were friends of the emo girl. She got busy with her friends. I took the opportunity to move away from the bar, and went to the couples table. The wife had left to use the restroom, so I introduced myself to the hubby, and told him who I was. He said he kind of had an idea that I was the guy he was chatting with. He had mentioned me to his wife, who did not know that her husband had been chatting to me, and asked if she would like to be fucked by me and she had said yes, so he was glad that I was the guy he was chatting with.
Soon the wife returned, the husband explained how the bar got full, and I asked to join them at their table as it had a clear view of the TV, where I could watch the game. The wife did not mind sharing the table with me. We chatted and I told them where I was from, and I was on vacation, they told me the same. I told them where I was staying and that it was adult only and nudity was allowed. The wife seemed interested in the idea to I invited them to come use the pool or the private upper deck. They said they would think about it. We chatted a bit more, I bought them a round, and soon they left as they were tired. The Emo chick saw my action with the couple, and came over after they left as asked me if I was going to fuck the wife. I told her not tonight. Tonight I will fuck you. Let's just say I got lucky, but that's a story for another time.
The next morning after the emo chick left I saw messages from the husband, and he wanted to come over, but the wife was hesitant. I told him I could not help him there, but if they came I am sure the wife and he will be very happy. At about 12:30 I got a message from the husband that he had convince his wife and they were coming over. They were there shortly and we all headed to the upper deck which had more privacy and where we could be naked. We just took some water, towel and sun tan lotion with us. Up there the husband rubbed his wife with the lotion and deliberately rubbed her tits under her bikini which gave me a hard on. We chatted and flirted more openly this time around.
In 30 minutes I offered to make them mix drinks as I had some white rum and juice. They both said no, so I told them I would make myself a drink in my room and come back. Then I held my hand to the wife and said come with me. She was a bit shocked and looked at her husband. I told her she did not need his permission and that I won't bite and gave her a smile. She though got for a while and then took my hand and came with me, I think her husband nodded a yes to her but I missed it.
Once in our room I got the plastic cup and poured myself a drink, and told her that she she take her bikini top off. She said no, and I said then what's the use of coming to an adult only BnB, she could have tanned in her bikini at her place. While she was thinking about it, I told her that I knew why she was here and why she came to my room alone. I told her that she wants me, she wants me to fuck her slutty sloppy married pussy. She wants me to make her my slut and fuck her whenever and wherever I want. She was stunned silent. I had not touched her yet, but wasn't sure if this was working or not, so I decided to try another trick.
I told her that her husband and I had been talking for 3 weeks, and she wants to see her fucked by me. I knew that she wanted to fuck another guy, and that she thought I was cute, so now that she knew the truth, she can fuck me and be my slut. She thought about it for a while longer while I took a few sips of my drinks, then finally she smiled.
I knew I had her, so I told her again to loose her top, take my shorts off and give me a blowjob. I told her I would cum on her face so when she goes back up, her husband can see what took us this long. She did take her top off and gave me a decent blowjob and then let me cumin her mouth and face. I rested and finished my drink, I made myself another one, and she asked for one as well. We went back up, with her top less and my cum on her face. When her husband saw us he was shocked. She told him that I had told her the truth and since he wanted her to fuck another guy, that she will. The rest of the vacation she will be my slut, and I could fuck her, or have her do anything I want because she would be my slut, but he, her husband could not see her being fucked. He could only see cum in her pussy or all over her face. That was the deal, and if he did not except it, then she would move her stuff to my place and stay with me the rest of the vacation.
He did not have much choice and excepted. I fucked her that afternoon before they left for their place. We met that evening at garden of eden, and I told her to strip immediately. There is no touching allowed there, but her husband bought us a few rounds and I had her dance with a few men, who again could not touch her but I liked watching her tits and ass bounced, and I loved watching her flirt with these guys.
So basically the routine for the rest of the stay was that I would fuck her 2-3 times a day, get a couple of blowjobs, and have her go out with no bra or panties, and dance with random guys at garden of eden.
Now the last night for me at KW was the 23rd, they thought it was the 24th. They assumed wrong, and I didn't correct them. That day we went to an adult store, where her husband bought a couple of handcuffs, blindfold ball gag and ky jelly, because I insisted. I on the other hand bought a set of three buttolugs, of varying sizes. She was an anal virgin and did not like anal sex. Little did she know she was going to loose her anal virginity that night.
That evening we went drinking again, and I had her do enough shots to where she was quite drunk. Her husband and I literally had to carry her back to my place. I had asked her to bring the toys we bought earlier because I wanted to use them on her.once inside my room, I told the husband to go back to his place. Tomorrow morning his wife will be very different. He was confused but I just laughed and pushed him out.
Once alone I stripped her naked, and took plenty of pictures of her, i Turned her over her stomach, and spread her legs. I took several pictures of her virgin ass. Then I switched the camera to video mode and started filming. I first licked her ass, rimmed her good and kept on asking her if she liked it, in her drunken state she kept on moaning and finally said yes. Then I used the ky on my finger, and gently inserted it into her ass, she groaned this time as it may have been uncomfortable, but I persisted until my forefinger was all the way in her rectum. I let it rest and then started fucking her ass to loosen it up.
Once I thought it was loose enough, I did the same with two fingers, this time she immediately grabbed my wrist and told me to stop. I told her angrily that if she does not remove her hand I will tie her up and fist her ass. She removed her hand and let me continue. By the time I thought she could handle two fingers, I got the feeling she had sobered enough, so I gagged her, she fought it but I threatened her again. Once gagged I then cuffed both her hands to the bed frame. So now she is on her stomach, cuffed and gagged. I put a pillow under her tummy to raise her ass. I told her I was going to take her anal virginity. She looked at me horrified and scared which gave a steel rod hardon. I applied plenty of jelly on my cock. Took hold of the camera, and stuck my cock in her ass. She resisted and made it hard for penetration. So I spanked her ass really hard a few times and told her to relax or it will hurt. She didn't listen and clenched her ass, but I pushed and shoved as hard as I could, and finally I was in.
I wanted to just put the head in, let her get adjusted then slowly put more and more of my cock in her so she does not feel too much pain. But with her clenching and me pushing and the jelly, once I was in, the motion took me all the way in one stroke. She groaned out loud, luckily she had the gag n, so it wasn't so loud. I could see tears and hear her crying. Instead of feeling bad, it spurred me on and I fucked her really hard and fast, and came with a few strokes. But I was so turned on that I didn't go soft. I waited to relax a bit then started fucking her ass again. This time I lasted a good 5-7 minutes and came in her ass again. I got off her, washed my cock. Made myself a drink, went out and up to the deck. I smoked a cpl of cigarettes and finished my drink. I came back, put some more jelly on my cock, and asked her if she was ready for round two. I fucked her sore ass again, this time for 10 minutes and then came very little. I again made myself a drink, went out, smoked and came back. Now it was time to begin the mind game.
I returned and told her that I was sorry but she had given herself to me. Then I showed her videos of her and me fucking which I had made previously. In all those videos she was acting like a slut and I had made her say and do some nasty stuff. I told her if she reported me, I would show the videos that she was a willing participant. So now I was going to release her of her cuff and gag, and we would make another video, where she would blow me, and then ask me to fuck her in her ass. That she would give me her anal virginity because her husband was a wimp and a cuckold. And we would send that video to her husband.
She was too scared not to agree, so I got a nice sloppy blowjob, then I had her ride me reverse cowgirl, with my cock in her ass, and after I came I had her lick my cock clean. You should see the video she almost threw up. One last piece of humiliation was when I had her get in the shower and I peed on her, then made her shower, and clean her pussy and ass. We dried up, got into bed and went to sleep. I waited until she was asleep before I cuffed her and then went to sleep myself. The next morning I woke up, blindfolded and gagged her. Then I put on some loud music with headphone in her ears. I set about packing everything, and went out for the free breakfast. I came back and had an hour before checkout time so I fucked her in her ass once more, this time on her back with her legs on my shoulder. Once I was done I cleaned myself, uncuffed and removed the gag. I told her to wash her face and nothing else. Then I had her dress which was a light summer dress with no bra and panties.
I told her to go back to her husband, and I will send the ass fucking video to him and they can watch together. As soon as she was gone I ubered myself and went to the airport. I got there in time to check in, and within an hour was flying to Atlanta.
I had a message from her husband asking when and where we were meeting that evening and that they wanted to turn in early. Good, she didn't tell him everything. I ignored his message and blocked him. I was home that night with plenty of videos for me to watch. I got an angry message from the husband a few days later on sls, that I didn't meet them that night, which I ignored and blocked again.
I wonder if his wife will ever do that again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: