KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Little Halloween Sluts (fff, M+fff)  (Read 4074 times)
UndeniableUrges
New Pervert

Fame 8

« on: September 21, 2018, 12:08:42 AM »

The Little Halloween Sluts  (fff, M+fff)

Story Summary - Amber and her friends decide to go all out to get candy on Halloween!

Note – This is a work of fiction, make-believe and sexual fantasy. It is not based on real people or actual events. You must be 18 or over to read these stories. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life. It is OK to have fantasies, but turning a fantasy into reality can destroy lives. Don't be a dick with other people's lives!

Amber was so angry! It was Halloween and her mother had just refused to let her go trick-or-treating dressed up as a slutty nurse! She had worked so hard on her costume too! White high-heels, white fishnet stockings with a red garter belt, a short, white skirt trimmed in red, with a matching cropped tank top emblazed with a Red Cross, and a cute little nurse’s hat with another Red Cross on it.

“But Mom!” she pleaded. “Me and Darla and Tina have it all planned! You don’t understand! I have to dress like this!”

The three close friends, all in junior-high school together, had been planning since last Halloween to go out dressed like total-sluts. They noticed last year, after one of Amber’s bulging breast had become nearly exposed on her Supergirl outfit, men started giving them more candy! All three of the girls started acting sexy and flashing parts of their developing young bodies whenever a man answered the door.

Even though they didn’t start acting like little nymphos until the night was almost over, their plastic Halloween pumpkin buckets were soon overflowing. This year, they were going to get started early and were bringing large pillow cases to hold all of their loot!

“No, Amber, absolutely not!” Her mother said. “No daughter of mine is going out on Halloween dressed like a little whore! What would the neighbor’s think?”

“Mr. Wilson would like it.” She mumbled, remembering how he had dumped the last of his candy into her bucket last year, after staring at her tiny titties, nearly falling out of her outfit. And, her titties were much bigger this year too!

“What did you say?” Her mother screamed - not quite hearing, but knowing it was some kind of smart-aleck remark.

“Nothing…,” Amber sulked, arms crossed, breasts pushed upwards and her hard nipples making little tents in her top. Her full, red lips pouted, her blue eyes flashed. She tossed her long blonde hair.

“Look, go put on my white lab coat, lose those high heels, and you can still go out tonight, OK?” Her mother said. She knew Amber wanted to show off her sexy, young body, but she could not allow it. She was a doctor, for heaven’s sake! She couldn’t let her little girl go out dressed like that!

“Fine,’ Amber said. “But, can I still use your stethoscope, mom?”

“Yes, of course, but take care of it, please,” her mother said.

Amber went to her room, grabbing the long lab coat on her way. Slamming the door, she cursed, and then took off her nurse’s tank top. Her naked breasts jiggled. She grabbed them and groped herself. She looked in the full length mirror and admired her growing tits.
"These puppies were going to get me a lot of candy this year too!” she said aloud. She had even spent a lot of time putting on her make-up, trying to look extra sexy and slutty. Red lipstick, blue eye-shadow and lots of mascara to give her long, sexy eye-lashes. She lifted up her skirt to peek at her white cotton panties. She had planned on flashing her panties all night long. Men liked to look at her panties, she knew. Now, wearing a lab coat, she wouldn’t be able to.

Unless…

She had an idea! She took off her high heels and slipped on her white tennis shoes. She put on a white cotton shirt and tucked it into her skirt. Then, she put the large, lab coat over her outfit. She quickly stuffed her shoes and tank top into her pillow case. She put the stethoscope around her neck and looked in the mirror. Quite passable! She thought.

“OK, Mom,” She yelled as she walked to the front door. “I’m leaving now!”

“Just a minute, young lady!” her mother cautioned. Her mother walked around the corner of the hallway and looked at Amber standing by the front door, one hand on the door-knob, the other holding her bag.

“Amber, those stockings!” Amber was still wearing her white, fishnet stockings.

“You said to lose the shoes, and I did!” Amber moaned. “You didn’t say anything about the stockings!”

“OK,” her mother said, admitting a losing argument, “but open the lab coat - let me see what you are wearing under it.”  It would be just like her pubescent daughter to try to trick her.

“Mom!” she cried, acting insulted that her mother didn’t trust her. She set down her bag and undid the top four buttons, pulling her coat open like she was flashing her breasts.
She showed her mother that her titites were safely hidden under her white, cotton shirt.

“I’m sorry, honey,” her mother said, “I had to check.”

“Can I go now?”Amber said.

“Yes, but be careful.”

“I will.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too!”

SLAM!

The door closed behind Amber. She quickly walked a few houses down the street and knocked on her friend Tina’s front door.

“Amber! You are late!” Tina cried as she swung open the door. “And, where is your slutty nurse outfit?” Tina was dressed as a Goth-cheerleader, black tennis shoes, leggings, short skirt and a black halter top with skull and crossbones on it. She had her long, jet-black hair in pigtails, tied up with black bows. Long black gloves were holding black and white pom-poms. Her dark eyes sparkled and her black lipstick glistened.

“My mom made me change, but don’t worry!’ She stepped into the foyer. “Is anybody home?” she asked.

“Nope.” Tina said. “Mom and dad are at a party. Darla is in the kitchen.”

“Good!” Amber stripped off her lab coat and cotton shirt. Her nipples hardened in the cool air. She reached into her bag, breasts dangling, and pulled out her shoes and tank top.
She pulled the tank top over her naked breasts and quickly put on her heels. “All set!” she grinned.

“You look hot, Amber!” Tina said, admiring her friend. “Your nipples are poking right thru that top!”

Amber stuck out her chest, making her breasts and nipples even more pronounced. “You look great too Tina!” she said.

“I know, watch this!” Tina pulled down her thin halter top until her huge, puffy nipples were almost showing. Then she twirled. Her skirt flared out, showing off her black thong.
It barely covered her bald cunt. The skimpy string in her crack only accentuated her shapely ass.

“Amber, you made it!” Darla cried, running to the living room. She was dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit, her flaming red hair and red lip-stick matched her short, plaid skirt. A white cotton blouse, tied up under her huge, pale breasts, matched her white stockings. Black shoes with black straps accentuated her long legs. Her hair was also set in pony tails.

“Oh, you look like such a slut, Amber!” Darla cried, seeing her friend’s outfit for the first time. Amber’s nipples were still hard and poking thru her thin nurse’s top.

“You too, Darla!” Amber said. “Wow, your tits look huge in that schoolgirl outfit!” She stared at her friend’s full breasts.

Darla pushed her breasts together, showing off more of her cleavage. “I can’t believe how big they’ve gotten either!” She whispered to her friends. “I’m getting hair on my pussy too!”

“Oooh! Let me see!” Amber cried.

“Me too!” said Tina. Her breasts were still not much more than big puffy nipples. It wasn’t fair, even if she was a few months younger than her friends!

Darla lifted up her plaid skirt and pulled down her white cotton panties. Her friends bent over and looked closely. Sure enough, right above her bald slit was a faint patch of fine, red hair.

Amber took a breath thru her nose and smelled the faint odor of sweet, horny pussy juice. She knew the smell from playing with her own pussy every night. Dressing up had made her so horny; now, she knew her friends were horny too.

“Here, look at mine!” Amber said. She pulled up her nurse skirt and pulled down her panties.

“Nope, still naked like a baby’s twat.” Darla said, looking closely at her friend’s bald cunt.

“No, wait!” Tina said, getting closer, until she was mere inches away from Amber’s snatch. She reached out a gloved hand and rubbed Amber just above her slit. “Look, there is some peach fuzz starting to grow on your pussy!”

Darla leaned in closer too. “Yes, it is very fine, but you are starting to get some pussy-hair!” Darla confirmed. She rubbed her friend’s hair too. Amber couldn’t help it and
hunched her cunt up into her friend’s fingers.

“How about mine?” Tina asked. She pulled down her black thong. Her tiny cunt was still bare. She just had a juicy little slit hidden behind her panties.

“Nothing yet, Tina.” Darla and Amber confirmed, after inspecting Tina’s cunt. “It won’t be long, I’m sure.”

“Yeah, I’m probably going to shave my pussy, anyway.” Amber said.”Hair is not a big deal.”

“Yeah, me too,” said Darla.

“Maybe we can do it together?” Amber suggested.

“OK!” answered Darla.

“What about me!” whined Tina. It wasn’t fair! First, her friends had bigger titties and now
pussy hair too!

“Oh, of course you can help us shave our pussies, Tina, quit being a baby!”

“Yeah, we are the three musketeers, after all!” Tina said loudly. They had actually gone out in those swashbuckling costumes one year, being given that nickname since grade
school.

“Neapolitan ice-cream bitches, unite!” yelled Darla, bringing up another nickname the girls had called themselves. “Come on, chocolate! Come on Vanilla! Let’s go get some fucking candy!”

“Right-on, Strawberry!” Amber yelled.

The girls closed the door behind them and headed out into the street. The blonde nurse, the red-headed school girl and the raven-haired gothic-cheerleader. They immediately received a wolf-whistle from a passing car.

“Come on, it is going to be dark soon!” Amber said. The girls hurried over to the next block. They had been planning their route for a long time, to avoid people their parents knew, while picking the streets with the best candy.

They came to the first house. The porch light was on, letting the world know there were treats to be had. They ran to the door.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted, bouncing up and down with excitement, their asses and titties jiggling.

The door opened and an older man stood there with a bowl of candy.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted again, still bouncing with excitement. The old man watched their breasts jiggle. He admired their sexy, skimpy clothes and tight, young bodies. He felt his shriveled old cock swelling. It never got hard anymore.

“Eh, what did you say?” he asked, smiling at them, pretending he didn’t hear.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted again, bouncing with more enthusiasm this time.

“Oh! Trick-or-Treat! I think I’m the one getting the treat today! Here you go,” he said, putting a hand-full of candy into each bag.

The girls smiled at their good fortune and started to walk away.

“Sir?” Darla asked, “Can I have some more candy please?”

“Darla!” her friends scolded her.

“Hmm, I guess so, but, what do you say to get a treat, little girl?” the old asked.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” she screamed. She bounced up and down so enthusiastically both of her huge breasts escaped from her school girl blouse. They continued to bounce and flop as the man looked at her and smiled. His cock became rock hard.

“Here you go, precious. You’ve made an old man very happy.” The man poured all of his candy into Darla’s bag. He shut the door and turned off the porch light, intending to stroke his hard cock until he spurted his cum; fantasizing about the hot, young girls on his front porch.

Darla turned and walked to her friends. “Darla! Your breasts are hanging out!” Amber said.

“No wonder he gave me all that candy!” she said, tucking them back into her blouse. “I thought my titties felt a breeze!”

“I think we have learned a lesson, girls,” Amber said. “Bouncing titties get a lot of candy, and naked, bouncing titties get even more candy!”

Encouraged, the girls ran to the next house. Tina was sad that her titties were almost too small to bounce, so, she gave them a twist with her fingers to make them hard. Her huge, puffy nipples poked thru her cheerleader top.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted. A middle aged man answered the door.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted again, bouncing.

“Oh my! What have we here?” he said. “A sexy nurse, a school-girl and a cheerleader!”
He looked at the sexy young things one after another and paused to stare at the cheerleaders’ tits. Tina stuck out her chest and said again, “Trick-or-Treat, Mister!”

“Oh my god, girls, I think you could turn a trick or two, if you wanted.” He continued to stare at the hard nipples in front of him. He clumsily placed handfuls of candy into their bags.

“Can I have some more, please?” Tina asked, taking her cue from Darla.

“Uh, I guess, so. I really like your outfit, cheerleader,” he said.

“I can do a cheer for you, if you want me to…,” Tina said, acting shy, and looking at the ground, thru her hard, fat nipples.

“Yeah, I’d like that!” said the man enthusiastically.

Tina thrust out her chest, lifted her head, shook her pompoms high and started the cheerleader routine she had been practicing all week;

“Give me a T!” she swung her ass, cocked her leg and put her pompom covered hand on her hips.

“Give me an I!” she swung her ass the other direction, making her skirt fly and her panty flash.

“Give me a T!” she repeated her motions again.

“Give me an S! What’s it spell?” she cried. She twirled around; flashing her black thong and naked ass. ‘TITS’ she cried and suddenly pulled down her halter top! Her thirteen
year-old, hard, puffy nipples were on display for him. She shook her pompoms and
wiggled her ass.

The man stared. He drooled. His cock hardened in his pants. “Wow, that was a great cheer!” the man said, still shocked by what he had seen. He dumped his bowl of candy into Tina’s bag, all the while starting at her naked titties. She pulled up her top and flashed her ass as she walked away. He too shut the door and turned off the porch light.

“Tina!” Amber said, “What a slut!” She couldn’t believe what her friend had just done.

“Well, I don’t have big tits like you and Darla,” She said. “A girl‘s gotta do what a girl‘s gotta do!”

“I know, and I’m so proud of you!” Amber said. “My turn to ask for more candy next!”

The three skipped to the next house. A woman answered the door, frowning at them. She only gave them one piece of candy each. At the next house, a man answered and the girls when into their candy-producing routine.

“Trick-or-Treat!” they shouted, bouncing up and down.

“Well, hello!” The man said. “I love your costumes!” he opened the door and held his candy bowl low, so he could look down their tops when they bent over. “Here, grab a handful, little school-girl.” Darla reached down and grabbed the biggest handful she could. Her heavy breasts were nearly falling out.

“I give you an A+!” he said, admiring her firm, full breasts.

“Thank you teacher!” Darla, replied, keeping up the charade.

“Your turn, cheerleader!” He couldn’t see down Tina’s top, but he did take a good, long look at her huge nipples.

“Meet me after football practice, under the bleachers, OK?” he said.

“OK, coach!” Tina said, giggling, and grabbing two handfuls of candy while he stared at her chest.

Amber watched his eyes and noticed that he didn’t even see Tina taking extra candy. It gave her an idea.

“Now you, nurse,” he said, “I think you have given me a fever!”

“I’m hot too!” she said. Then, she looked at him shyly and asked, “Do you want to play doctor?”

“Yes, I would!” the man said.

Amber leaned forward and put her stethoscope’s earpiece into the man’s ears. She stuck out her chest and said, “Can you check my heart, please, Doctor?” Taking his hand, she placed the chest-piece on her naked skin, above her left breast. His hands started to shake as his little finger touched the curve of her bosom. “Lower,” she said, and pushed his hand downward until it began to slip under her top. Amber began to causally take handful after handful of candy and put it into her bag. “Lower,” she breathed. Her nipples hardened, her candy bag became heavier.

The man slowly moved the device lower. Her tank top stretched. Her breast became more exposed. Her nipple appeared. “Lower!” she hissed. Her perfect breast popped out. He stared, stunned. His mouth opened. He drooled. He let go of the stethoscope and touched her breast with his fingers, not believing it was real. He grabbed it and massaged it, and then began to play with Amber’s nipple. In the background of his mind, he heard candy wrappers rustling, and then fingernails scratching into a near empty candy bowl. He glanced away from Amber’s tit just in time to see three hands vying for the last few pieces of candy in the bowl. He looked up to the perfect breast bathed in the soft glow from the porch light. He looked up into the nurse’s eyes. Amber leaned forward. He thought she was going to kiss him. He closed his eyes. She leaned in close and said, “Thanks for the candy, Doctor.” She and pulled the stethoscope from his ears.

He opened his eyes to see her breast being tucked back into her top and watched the three slutty girls walk away. He closed the door and turned off his porch light.

They quickly ran from house to house, bouncing, jiggling and flashing every man that answered the door. They grabbed handfuls of candy from the bowls of grateful men, knowing they could get away with almost anything. If the men handed them single pieces of candy, they would beg and plead for more, pushing out their lower lips, pressing their breasts together and acting like sluts.

“I’ll show you my panties for another handful of candy,” Darla asked one man and then lifting up her skirt.

“We can show you our asses for the rest of the candy!” Tina said at another house. The man nodded and the three bent over and lifted their skirts. “I have another bag for you, if you drop your panties…”

Bent over and looking at each other, the giggled and nodded to each other. “1, 2, 3!” they shouted and then dropped their panties and wiggled their naked asses. The man saw three naked asses and bald cunts in front of him.

“Flash!” he took a picture. “Flash!” he took another one.

“Hey!” the girls cried. “No fair!” The man continued to take pictures.

“Here,” the man said and tossed a grocery bag of candy on the porch. “Show me your
titties!” he said.

The girls looked at each other. “OK!” they said. They man had given them a lot of candy, after all.

Each of the girls exposed their tits and let the man take picture after picture. They posed, lifted up their skirts and showed their asses, being careful not to trip on the panties still wrapped around their ankles.

“I have another bag,” the man said. His wife had bought some for an office party later tonight. This was more important, he realized.

“Grab her titties,” the man said, “And kiss her on the lips.” He looked at Amber and motioned to Darla. He held his camera ready.

“Candy first,” said Amber. He tossed another grocery sack at the girl’s feet.

Amber reached in and grabbed two handfuls of Darla’s breasts. She looked at her friend and kissed her on the lips. “Flash, flash, flash!”

“Play with your titties,” he said to Tina. Tina tweaked her nipples until they were hard and full. “Flash, flash!”

“Play with each other’s pussies, now.” He said it, hoping they would do it, but not really believing they would.

The girls looked at each other. They were so horny. The three grouped together and began to play with each other’s exposed tits. They then groped each other’s pussies and asses. “Flash, flash!”

“Ohh!” Amber moaned as Tina’s fingers invaded her wet slit.

“Fuck!” Darla grunted as Amber grabbed her ass and groped her cunt.

“Uhhh!” Tina groaned as Darla leaned in, sucked her fat nipple and fingered her slippery twat.

“Flash, flash, flash!”

“Trick-or-Treat!” they heard kids screaming from the next yard. They girls quickly covered up, grabbed their candy and ran off.

“That was hot!” Tina said.

“You almost made me cum!” Amber said to Darla.

“Another couple of seconds, I think we all would have been cumming!” Darla said, while sniffing her slimy finger. She licked it to see if Amber tasted anything like her own pussy juice. She did!

“We should head back to Tina’s house, these bags are getting heavy!” Amber said.

“Let’s hit ‘Creepers’ house first, then go to my house!” Tina said.

“He’s too weird for me,” Darla said. “He is always starting at my tits.”

“But, he always has the best candy!” Amber said. “And tonight, it is OK to let him stare at us! Let’s go!”

“OK,” Darla agreed.

“Trick-or-Treat!” the girls yelled, bouncing what their mommas gave them. The ‘Creeeper’ answered. He was very creepy looking but was holding a huge cardboard box of candy.

“Trick-or-Treat!” the girls yelled again.

“Hmm, what have we here?” the man said, starting lustily at the three young girls on his porch, dressed like slutty, little whores. “A slutty schoolgirl, a whore-nurse, and a horny little cheerleader!” He looked around to make sure their mothers were nowhere to be seen.

“Turn around, girls, let me see your costumes,” he said. The girls complied, feeling a little awkward. They turned around, showing off their tits, legs and asses.

“Nice…,” the man said. He stared at them for a long while.

“Hey, mister, its Trick-or-Treat, right? Are you going to give us candy or what?” Amber said. She and the girls were almost ready to run away from this weird man.

“Huh? Oh, sure here you go, I was just admiring your tits…, I mean your costumes!” He shoved the box thru the opening on the storm-door. The window had been removed, so he wouldn’t have to open the door each time. “Reach in and grab a handful of the good stuff!” he said, thrusting his hips to push the box towards the girls.

The girls each grabbed a handful of candy. Amber was in the middle of the three of them and she reached deeply into the center of the box. She grabbed some candy but felt something else under her fingers. It was soft and yet hard. Something felt sticky on her fingers.

‘Hmmm,’ she thought, ‘what kind of candy is this?’ Her fingers explored her prize. Maybe it was a full-sized candy bar! She gripped it with her hand and tried to tug it out of the box. It wouldn’t come! She continued to tug it.

“Ohhh….,” the man moaned, feeling her fingers wrapping around his cock. He had cut a hole in the box, stuck his dick thru it, and had been enjoying himself each time a little hand touched and grabbed a handful of his junk. However, this girl was actually tugging and nearly jacking off his cock-in-the-box!

Amber continued to tug on the weird piece of candy, trying to figure out what it was.
Suddenly, it occurred to her, after hearing him moan. She was pulling on the creeper’s cock! She continued to stroke and whispered to her friends. “Keep taking candy while I keep him distracted!” she hissed, “but, you have to share!”

Tina and Darla started taking handfuls of candy from the box.  Amber kept tugging on his cock. More pre-cum oozed out and his cock-head began to get slippery in her hand.
‘Gross!’ she thought, but she was getting turned on, feeling her first cock. She loved the warmth of it, and loved knowing she was giving him pleasure – even though he was a creep!

Soon Tina and Darla had emptied the box of all the candy. Only Amber’s stroking hand and the man’s thick, hard cock were left in the box. Tina reached in and touched his balls. Not to be outdone, Darla tickled his shaft too. “Ohh, you little fucking sluts! Keep it up, I’m about to cum!” the man said.

Amber took her hand away from his throbbing shaft. “Do you have any more candy,” she asked. Her friends stopped touching him too, staring at his pulsating cock.

“Oh, please!” he begged. “You already took the whole box!”

“We are only here for candy. Do you have any more or not?” Amber said.

“I have two more bags of candy,” he cried. ”Chocolate.., the good stuff! Candy bars!”

“Snack size, or Fun size?” Amber asked. She knew 'Fun size' candy was a rip-off!

“Snack size!” he cried.

“Let me see ‘em.” Amber said, running a finger the length of his cock.

“Here, take them!” The man reached over to a hall table and tossed two unopened bags of candy to Amber. “Just make me cum!”

“OK.” Amber said. She started to stroke his cock again. “Like this?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah, up and down, just like that. Keep it nice and slippery!” the man instructed.

“Your friends can tickle my balls, if they want.”

“This is so cool!” Tina said, running her fingers thru the man’s pubic hair and nut sack.

“I’ve never seen a real cock before!”

“I know!” said Darla. “Wow! I can’t believe I’m jacking off some guy’s cock!” She stoked the man’s shaft while Amber rubbed his cock-head.

“You girls can lick it and suck it too, if you want to,” he suggested hopefully.

“Do you have any more candy?” Amber asked.

“No…” the man said dejectedly. He should have held back one bag of candy, he thought.
“I can get some more…,” he said.

“Sorry, no candy; no deal.” Amber stated. “Maybe we can come back later..,” She continued to stroke him. “Hey, when are you going to cum?” she asked, getting
impatient. “We have to go!”

“Just a little more!” he begged.

“Darla, show him your tits!” Amber said. “You too, Tina!” Amber had to get this over with, and knew that horny men liked young girl’s tits.

Darla and Tina pulled down their tops. The man stared at Darla’s huge tits and then at Tina’s gigantic nipples. Tina gave her nipples a tweak to make them hard. Two, hard nipples stared back at him. The nipples themselves where the size of pencil erasers, but longer. The areolas were swollen and thick and were as big around as  half-dollar coin.

“Ooooohhh!” the man moaned and suddenly came. He spurted a huge load onto Amber’s hand. She grabbed his cock shaft, wanting to get a better look at what she had only read about. She felt the next load surging up his shaft. She watched his sperm shoot out forcefully, arcing from his cock-head and splattering onto her tank top. She felt the heat on her breast. She quickly turned the spurting flesh away. The next blast hit Darla right on her tits.

“Hey, don’t point that thing at me!” Darla yelled.

“I want some, Amber!” Tina cried. She leaned in close, putting her titties right into the line of fire.  Amber aimed the cock and another spurt landed high, on Tina’s lips, and then dripped down to her chest.

“Ohh, shit!” the man cried. He continued to spurt, landing another shot onto Tina’s stomach and then sent the rest of his sperm into the sides and bottom of the cardboard box. Amber gripped his shaft and squeezed it hard, watching the last few drops oozing from his spent cock and balls. “Ahhh! Oh! Ouch!” the man moaned and whimpered.

The girls watched, mesmerized, until he finished. “OK, let’s go, musketeers! What a load!” Amber said, thinking of the four to five bags of candy they just took from the perverted creeper.  She licked the cum from her fingers before she picked up her bags of candy.

‘Not bad,’ she thought! ‘I didn’t know that cum would taste so sweet!’ The man had been eating candy all day long, getting himself hot and horny for his favorite holiday of the year, it was no wonder his cum tasted like candy to the horny, young girl. He watched them walk away, his cock-in-a-box still sticking out thru the window of his door. The porch light shone on his slimy cock, in the growing darkness.

As the girls turned the corner, a police car pulled into the man’s driveway, lights flashing.

“That’s him, officers!” the girls heard a frantic mother yelling. They turned to see a police car with a woman in the front seat, sticking her head out the open window. Two young girls were in the back seat. “Look,” the mother cried, “he still has the box around his junk! He made my little girls touch it!”

The girls quickly walked away, trying not to be noticed. “I guess we won’t be coming back to his house!” Darla said, “The pervert got cum all over my tits!” she whined, her breast still exposed, so she wouldn’t get cum on her clothes.

“Just eat it, Darla,” Amber said. “It’s not bad - kinda sweet, and reminds me of chocolate.”

“Hey, it does taste like chocolate!” Tina said, licking the cum from her lips and then wiping up the cum from her stomach and eating it too.

“That was so hot,” Darla said, smacking her lips. “I can’t believe we touched a real man’s cock, even if it was the 'Creeper's'”

“I can’t believe we got so much fucking candy!” Tina said, feeling the weight of her sack.

“I’m so horny right now,” Amber said. “Hey, do you guys ever rub yourselves…? You know, down there?” she asked, making polite conversation as they walked to the next block.

“Hell, yes!” said Darla. “I rub my little pussy until I’m raw!”

“Me too!” said Tina. “And, I kinda want to rub it right now…”

“Me too,” said Darla

“Me three,” said Amber. “Maybe later, Musketeers…,” she added regretfully.

They headed to Tina’s house, arrived, went inside, and immediately dumped the candy on Tina’s bed.

“Holy-Shit!” Darla said, “Look at all the fucking candy!” It nearly filled the entire center of Tina’s queen-sized mattress.  

The girls  freshened up, and feeling much better and much lighter, headed off into the night once again, taking advantage of the single night of the year to get free candy from strangers.

The girls walked until they reached the next corner on their planned route. Another row of houses and porch lights lay before them.

“Hey, do you guys want to stay at my house tonight?” Tina asked. “We can divide up the candy, and…, maybe, you know..., talk about cocks and pussies, and stuff?” She looked at her hot, slutty friends.

“My parents won’t be home until really late tonight, or tomorrow morning, probably…, we could have a lot of time to ourselves…”

“Yeah, we can have a lot of fun!” said Darla, adjusting her shirt and breasts for the next house, thinking about the kind of fun the three of them could have tonight on Tina's big bed.

“Yeah, cool,” said Amber, pulling up her cotton panties. She felt them, slipping a finger into her crotch; they were soaked.

“Hey, Neapolitans!”  She stopped in the darkness, under a huge tree, hidden from the glare of the street lights.

“What, Vanilla?” Darla asked.

“We don’t have much time left. I say we go for the ‘gusto’ and get all the candy we can get.” Amber said.

“What do you mean?” asked Tina. “We are already getting bag-fulls!”

“That last guy gave us lots of candy just to play with his dick. We took every bag of candy he had. We could have gotten more if we had licked and sucked his cock. I say we go for it,” Amber said.

“Go for what?” asked Tina.

“Go for candy…, and some cock!” said Amber, determinedly. “Girls, it is time to lose our panties!”

“What?” asked Darla, a little confused.

“Look, if we get a bag of candy just for showing our tits, how much can we get for showing our pussies? And, if we can get a couple bags for jacking off a cock, I bet we can get at least three bags of candy just for licking and sucking a cock! Come on, it will be fun!” Amber said.

She grabbed her wet cotton panties and pulled them down in the darkness, slipping them off of her high-heels and stuffing them in her candy sack.

“OK! I’m in!” said Tina. She was tired of the thong up her ass-crack anyway. She dropped her panties in the dim light and stuffed her panties into her pillow case.

“Oh, shit!” Darla said. “Without my panties, my pussy-juice will be dripping down my legs!” She pulled down her panties and wiped her sopping cunt with them. She too stuffed them into her bag.

The three little determined candy-sluts walked into the brightness of the streetlight…

© Copyright Undeniable Urges, 2015 - 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Undeniable Urges, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

To read my other stories, click on my profile. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:30:30 AM by UndeniableUrges » Logged
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 02:54:55 AM »

Damnit!  The first holiday themed story this this year.  Did you had to go and set the bar this high?

Seriously, great story, man.  Hot as fuck, and delightfully campy.  (As it should be for a slutty schoolgirl Halloween story.)

Feedback is always welcome.
horny guy
Freakishly Strange

Fame 47

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 05:54:41 AM »

what a hot story.. thanks for sharing
Remington555
Degenerate

Fame 25

Remmy

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »

This was a fun read! Thanks for posting.

Remmy

I'm at that age where my mind still thinks I'm 39. My humor suggests I'm 12 and every morning when I wake up my body wants to know if I'm sure I'm not dead yet.
UndeniableUrges
New Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 02:12:52 PM »

The Little Halloween Sluts 2 (fff, M+fff)

Previous Story - Amber and her friends decide to go all out to get candy on Halloween!

This Story Summary – Amber, Darla and Tina are down to their last hour of Trick-Or-Treats! What will they do to get more candy?

Note – This is a work of fiction, make-believe and sexual fantasy. It is not based on real people or actual events. You must be 18 or over to read these stories. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life. It is OK to have fantasies, but turning a fantasy into reality can destroy lives. Don't be a dick with other people's lives!

The three young girls walked down the street on Halloween night. It was their second time out this evening, having already emptied their heavy bags of candy once already.

The glow from the street lights illuminated the three young friends from junior-high; Amber, the blonde, sexy nurse; Tina, the raven haired, gothic-cheerleader, and Darla, the redheaded, naughty-schoolgirl.

“Would you really lick a cock to get more candy, Amber?” Her friend Darla asked.

“Sure! Halloween only comes once a year!” Amber replied. “I’ve already jacked-off one guy tonight.” She thought about the Creeper’s cock spurting into her hand. “As long as I get a lot of candy, that is,” she added.

“Yeah,” Darla said. “Besides, girls do that kind of stuff all the time!”

“I heard that in high-school, a lot of the guys get blow-jobs in the parking lot before classes start,” Amber added, repeating a rumor she had heard.

“What’s a blow-job?” Tina asked.

“Oh, my cousin Jimmy told me all about blow-jobs. That is when you lick and suck a cock, pretending your mouth is a pussy. You kinda fuck a boy’s cock with your mouth, I guess.”

“Oh!” said Tina, trying to imagine how to make her mouth into a pussy.

“Jimmy tried to make me give him one, but I was too scared. He did feel my tits though!”

“So, the high-school girls give the boys blow-jobs before class? I guess it’s OK then,” Tina
said. She was horny enough to suck a cock tonight. “Besides, cum does tasted kinda good.” She added.

“It sure does!” said Amber, remembering the salty-sweet taste of the candy-eating
‘Creepers’ sperm.

“Man, it is starting to get cold!” Amber said, feeling the chill on her scantily clad body. She hugged herself for warmth.

“I know,” added Darla. “I can feel the breeze on my naked puss!” She clamped her legs together as she walked.

“Me too,” said Tina, shivering.

“Me three,” said Amber. “More bouncing at the next house; that should warm us up!”

The girls walked on and kicked a pile of fallen leaves on the sidewalk, their heels clicking on the cold concrete. The smell of fallen leaves and dampness filled their nostrils. The moon was full and the streets were filled with shadows and the distant sounds of excited, squealing children.

They ran up to the first house on this street. “Trick-Or-Treat!” they yelled. A grown-up woman answered the door, to the girl’s disappointment. Men gave them a lot of candy, but the women usually frowned at them for dressing so slutty and gave them only single piece of candy.

“Wow, you girls look very sexy tonight,” the lady said. “I bet you are making a haul!” She gave each of them a big handful of treats. Tina noticed the lady starting at her hardened nipples.

“Miss, can I have some more candy,” Tina asked. She saw the way the lady was ogling her titties, just like all of the men were doing.

“Why, do you have a sick little brother at home?” she asked. “I’ve heard that line before.”

“No, I just really like candy,” Tina said, “Please?” She jumped up and down, making her tiny breasts jiggle.

“Well…,” the lady said, staring at her bouncing, puffy nipples and bulging breasts.

“We really, really like candy,” Tina said. The lady looked at her and Tina reached up and pinched her nipples, making them hard. Her huge, puffy nipples poked thru her thin halter-
top. She whispered, “You can see them for another handful.”

The lady grabbed a handful of candy and thrust it into Tina’s open bag, just to see what the little slut would do. Tina lowered her top and showed off her hard, fat nipples and tiny little breasts.

“Ohhh!” The lady gasped. Her pussy suddenly got damp.

“Now me!” Darla said, opening her bag wide. The lady tossed another handful into Darla’s bag. Darla shook her big titties free. Her breasts flopped back and forth, her nipples hardened.

“My turn,” said Amber. Another handful disappeared. Amber lifted her tank-top up, putting her perfect, budding breasts on full display. Her peach sized tits and hard nipples made the lady cream her pants.

“Ohhhhh! My, you sweet, naughty things!” the lady said, staring at the three sets of perfect breasts in front of her. She reached down and rubbed her cunt thru her yoga pants.

“Do you want to see our pussies too?” Amber asked her. The lady froze. “Two handfuls of candy each,” she wisely negotiated. Seeing the lady struggling, Amber knew exactly what to do; Amber whispered, “We’re not wearing any panties!”

The lady nodded frantically and the girls held out their bags, their young tits still hanging out. The cold air made their nipples as hard as little pebbles. The lady shoved handfuls of candy into their bags until her bowl was empty. Each girl dropped her bag and pulled up their skirt. Darla first; her bald slit and slight patch of red hair glistened in the moonlight.
Amber next; her slit damp and shiny. Tina last, her bald twat looking tasty and inviting. Tina reached down and pulled her slit apart, letting the lady see deeply into her pink hole.

“Ohhhh,” the lady moaned, feeling her own cunt flood and her knees go weak.

“Thanks, lady!” Amber said politely, dropping her skirt and tucking away her breasts. Darla and Tina did the same. As they walked away, Tina turned and asked, “Do you have any more candy?”

The lady shook her head ‘No.’

“Too bad…,” Tina replied. She really liked that lady. She reminded her of her gym teacher at school. The door closed, and the porch light turned off behind them.

As they walked to the next house, Tina said, “I think that lady wanted to suck our tits and lick our twats!”

“Yeah, me too!” agreed Darla.

“What? You want to suck our tits and lick our twats too, Darla?” Amber teased, putting a different meaning on her friend’s words.

“Whatever,” Darla said, “I’m so fucking horny right now!” She realized she did want to play with her friends, and have them play with her too. She reached down and rubbed her naked cunt under her school-girl skirt. Then, she held up her hand into the soft, night light from the shining moon and street-light. Her hand was wet and shiny. “I told you I’d have pussy-juice running down my leg if I took off my panties,” she whined.

“Wow, you are really juicy, Darla!” Tina said, looking at her friend’s pussy-juice covered hand.

“Yeah, really slippery for the dick-ery, doc!” Amber said. Her friends snorted and laughed, chuckling at their old, inside joke on the ancient nursery rhyme.

“Come on, I’m getting cold!”Darla said. “Maybe we should do jumping-jacks at the next house!”

“Let’s run then, to keep warm,” Tina suggested. She too was feeling cold.
The girls jogged to the next house, trying to keep themselves warm in their skimpy outfits, their heels quickly clicking on the cold walkway to the front porch.

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted!

A man answered the door, smiling at his good fortune. “Why, hello there!” the man said. 

“Trick-Or-Treat!” they shouted, louder than before, shivering and bouncing harder than ever!

The man reached over to his table. He had two bowls of candy. One with inexpensive candy, for the older kids and the baby-mammas, and another bowl of full-sized candy bars.
He grabbed three of the bars and displayed them with a flourish before dropping them into their bags.

“Thank you!” the girls said, then, all of thought alike and said. “Can we have more, please?”

“More?” The man said, quizzically. Most children were grateful for the extra special treats.

“Sorry, girls, only one per customer.” He started to close the door.

“Want to see our tits?” Darla said, before the door closed.

The man paused. The door stopped closing.

“You can see our pussies, too!” Tina said.

“Tina!” Amber hissed. She wanted a treat for her tits, and another treat for showing her pussy. Tina was giving everything away all at once!

The door opened again. The man looked at the sweet, young, sexy girls. Darla pulled out her tits and thrust her opened bag at him. He slowly dropped a candy bar into her bag. She pulled up her skirt and showed him her bare muffin. Darla and Tina followed.

“Thank you girls, that was very…, nice.” He stammered. He started to close the door again.

“Can we have some more?” Amber asked, holding her bag with one hand and squeezing her naked breast with the other.

“Uh, I’ve already seen everything you got, girls. I need this candy for the other kids…”

“Tell you what, give us three more bars apiece, and we will give you a blow-job, deal?” Amber said.

The man was shocked. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. His cock was already hard.
He stared at the three sets of tits in front of him. Amber licked her lips. He nodded his head ‘yes’.

“Candy first, then pull out your cock!” Amber instructed.

The man obeyed. Trance-like, he filled their bags, turned off his porch light, to keep the other kids away.  He slowly undid his belt and dropped his pants. His cock stood out from his crotch in the cold October air. Amber didn’t waste any time and quickly gripped it, leaned in and began to lick his cock-head.

“This is so cool!” Darla said, watching the action in the moon-light.

“He is way bigger than the ‘Creeper!’” said Tina, admiring his cock and heavy ball-sack. The man’s cock was thick and long. His balls and crotch were covered in a thick patch of pubic hair.

Amber gripped the man’s shaft and licked his head once more. “Tina, play with his balls!
Darla, show him your titties and pussy, we have to hurry!” She put her mouth over his cock and sucked it deep into her hot mouth. She pulled it out and looked at the man.

“Hey, Mister, we’ve never sucked a cock before, so if we are not doing it right, let us know,
OK?” Amber said, before sucking his cock into her mouth again.

“Ohhhhh,” the man moaned. He felt Amber’s hot mouth on his cock. Tina’s tiny fingers tickled his nut-sack. Darla played with her huge tits, pinching them, groping them and jiggling them up and down.

“Oh, yeah, suck it, little girl.” He instructed. “Watch the teeth! Up and down, just like that! Lick it, like the head some more. Suck my balls…, gently!  Go as deep as you can! Yeah, that’s the way!” Three, slutty virgins were on his front porch, sucking, licking and slurping his cock. He was in Halloween-heaven!

“My turn, Amber,” Tina said. She wanted to suck cock too. When Amber didn’t respond, Tina said louder, “Quit hogging all of the cock, Amber!”

Amber pulled her lips reluctantly off of the man’s cock with a loud ‘smack’ sound. “OK, Tina, your turn!” she moved out of the way to let Tina experience some cock- sucking. “Darla, do you want to lick and suck his balls, while I show him my titties?”

“Sure!” said Darla. She dropped to her knees and began to play with the man’s heavy ball-sack. Tentatively, at first, then she became more aggressive, hefting them, tickling them, licking them and finally sucking one ball, then the other.

Amber watched the action in front of her, groping her breasts and starting at her friends and the man’s cock. She couldn’t help it, and began to rub her juicy cunt. The man looked at Amber, then the girls in front of him, then at Amber again.

Tina pulled her lips off of the man’s cock, and offered the shiny shaft to Darla. Darla began to suck and lick his throbbing cock while Tina returned to playing with his balls again. She liked the way his balls felt in her hands; warm, soft and hairy. She cupped them and tickled him behind his sack.

The man watched the three horny sluts working on his cock. He felt the cum rising from his nuts, coaxed by Tina’s gentle massaging. Darla sucked him deep and jacked his shaft, like she had watched Amber do it to the Creeper. Amber played with her titties and rubbed her slit. She was so close to cumming!

“I’m gonna cum,” the man said.

“Oh! I gotta see this!” Amber said, and dropped to her knees. Three sets of lips worked on his cock, each of them waiting for the sweet sperm to erupt into their mouths.

The first blast filled Darla’s mouth, just as she kissed the tip of his cock-head. It surged passed her opened lips and splashed on her tongue. She pushed the spurting cock to Tina, who opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and received two full blasts into her mouth. Amber immediately clamped her mouth over the his cock head, go get her fair share,  and moved her mouth up and down, determined to give the man his candy’s worth. The final four spurts filled her mouth and she swallowed it down with a gulp.

“Ahhh!” Amber exclaimed. “Not as sweet as the Creeper’s cum, but still, pretty good!”

“Yeah!” said Darla, wishing she had more cum to taste. “It was nice and warm!” she added, shivering.

“Yeah!” said Tina, rolling her tongue around in her mouth, searching for more of the salty goo hidden behind her teeth.

The girls got up and put away their breasts, licking their lips and adjusting themselves.

“Thanks for the candy, mister!” Amber said, grabbing her bag and turning around.

“Yeah, thanks, mister!” Darla said, giving the man a final flash of her ass as she bounced off of the porch.

“Yeah, and thanks for the cum, too!” Tina added, giggling. The girls walked away, so proud of themselves. Five full-sized candy bars, just for sucking on a guy’s cock!

“That was amazing!” Tina said. “Did you notice how his balls tightened up just before he came?”

“No, but I felt his cock get a little bigger and harder!” Darla added. “That first shot of sperm almost made me choke! I didn’t know guys could shoot their stuff so hard!”

“I can’t wait for the next, one!” Amber said, excitedly. “Five candy bars each!”

The girls didn’t have long to wait. Coming towards them on the street was a boy they knew from school, dressed up as Batman.

“Amber, Darla, Tina!” he said, “You girls look hot! I can’t believe your parents let you out dressed like that!”

“Thanks, Jimmy!” Amber said. “Our parents don’t know, and you better not tell them!”

“I won’t, don’t worry,” Jimmy said. He tried not to stare at their tits.

“Wow, Jimmy, you have a lot of candy!” Amber said, noticing his heavy sack.

“Yeah, you too!” Jimmy said.

“Why don’t you give me some of your candy, Jimmy?” Amber said sweetly.

“No way!” Jimmy replied. “I worked hard for this!” He held up his bag, showing the girls how
full it was.

“I’ll let you see my tits, Jimmy,” Amber said softly.

“Huh? Your tits? I can almost see them now!” He replied. “Besides, I see my little sister’s tits all the time, and hers are not much smaller than yours!”

“I’ll let you see my pussy, Jimmy.” Amber said, turning up the heat.

“I can see my sister’s pussy all the time! No deal!” Jimmy said, not wanting to give up any of his hard-earned loot.

Amber thought hard and then decided. “I’ll give you a blow-job for all your candy, Jimmy.”

“A blow-job? You’ll suck my dick for all my candy?” Jimmy’s little sister never offered to suck his cock for him. He was intrigued.

“Yep, I sure will!” Amber said. “I’ll suck you and lick you until you come in my mouth, and, if we hurry, you will still have time to get more candy.”

“OK, but where?” His mind was racing. Candy for a blow-job?  He might never get another chance. And, he could still get more candy. His little pecker was starting to get stiff just
thinking about it.

“Get behind these bushes and drop your pants, Batman!” Amber said.  They stood before a darkened house. Large bushes blocked the view from the street. “Dara, Tina, keep watch!”

“Aw, hurry up, Amber!” Darla said, “It is getting cold out here!” Her teeth began to chatter. Amber led Jimmy behind the bushes and fell to knees.

“Nice Bat-Cock, Batman!” She said, giggling. Amber quickly engulfed Jimmy’s hard little pecker with her mouth and began using all of her recently acquired skills.

“Oh, shit, that feels good Amber!” Jimmy said. He felt Amber’s hot mouth sucking and slurping his rock-hard cock. Amber reached up and tickled his balls and jacked his dick with two fingers, all the while sucking, licking and tonguing his cock-head.

Darla and Tina heard Amber slurping and Jimmy moaning. They noticed some little kids coming towards them with their parents. “Someone’s coming!” Darla hissed. “Be quiet!”

‘Someone else better be cumming soon,’ Amber thought, sucking harder, but quieter. Halloween was almost over!

Darla and Tina stood in front of the bushes, arms crossed under their breasts, acting nonchalantly.

“Hello, girls,” the mother said. “You look cold!” Her husband started at the two hot, nearly naked girls.

“Oh, hi,” Darla said, “We are just waiting for our friends.” It was the truth, after all.

The family slowly passed, the man turning to stare at the little ladies.

“Ooooohhhhh!” Jimmy moaned. He was about to cum. Amber bobbed her head faster.

“Ooooooooohhhhhhh!” Jimmy moaned again, as the cum shot up from his balls and into Amber’s sucking mouth.

“Aaaaaarrrrrrrhhhh!” he moaned, as spurt after spurt of boy goo filled Amber’s mouth. She swallowed it, one after another.

The family stopped and stared at the two girls, hearing the noises.

“Oh, that is just our friend trying to scare us!” Tina said, thinking quickly. “Knock it off, Jimmy!” she said loudly. “You are scaring the little kids!”

That was enough of an explanation for the mother. She turned and took her kids down the street. The husband kept watching as he walked away and was rewarded with the sight of Batman coming around the bushes, tucking his softening wiener back into his pants. A nurse quickly followed him. The man smiled, wishing he was young again.

“OK, give me the candy, Jimmy!” Amber said. Jimmy reluctantly poured his stash into Amber’s heavy bag.

“Can I keep the Reese Cups?” he begged.

“No, we had a deal! Amber stated, besides, she really liked Reese Cups.
Just then, three older boys walked passed them. Joking and making lewd comments about
the girl’s outfits.

“What a bunch of sluts!” one of them said, dressed as a zombie.

“Fucking whores,” said Iron-Man.

“Nice tits,” said Donald Trump, with his orange hair waving in the breeze.

Jimmy was feeling a little bit angry about the loss of his candy and mad because Amber wouldn’t even give him his favorite candy. He blurted out, “They will suck your cocks for your candy.”

“Really?” Zombie-boy said.

“Heck, I’ll give you some candy, if you suck my cock,” said Iron-Man.

“Me too,” said Trump.

“What do you think, girls?” Amber said, looking at her friends. She knew they would be getting well-earned reputations as cock-suckers in school. But, it would be worth it!

“All of your candy, not just some of it, and we will suck your dicks until you cum,” Darla said, wanting to make it clear what the stakes were. “Right, Tina?” she added.

Tina pulled down her top, showing off her hard little titties. “All of it, mother-fuckers,” she said, feeling tough, dressed in her Goth outfit. She walked behind the bushes, turning at the
last moment. “Who is getting a blow-job?”

“Me!” said the Zombie, and quickly followed her behind the bushes.

“I want the nurse!” said Iron-Man. Amber took him behind the bushes too.

“I get the one with the biggest tits!” said Trump.

All three lined up behind the bushes. The girls first relieved them of their sacks of candy and then pulled down the boy’s pants. Three cocks stared at them. Three mouths quickly began to work, licking and sucking until the boys were hard.

“Let’s compare!” Tina said. She thought that she had the largest cock. “Mine is the biggest!” she bragged. Her boy’s cock was long and hard, glistening in the moon-light.

Darla held out her prize. “Mine is the thickest!” she said. She wrapped her hand around in and jerked.

Amber’s boy was not as thick or as long as the others. Trump’s balls were very small too. “I bet I can make mine cum first though!” she bragged.

“First one to make their boy cum gets a handful from both candy-bags!” Darla said.

“Deal!” said Tina, and began to suck her boy’s cock.

“No fair, I didn’t say, ‘one, two, three, go!’” said Amber. Her friend’s didn’t stop however, and all three Halloween-sluts began to slurp, lick, tickle and suck. The boys grinned at each
other, watching the girls work. Each wanted his girl to win, so they humped and encouraged their girls.

“Suck it, nursie, suck my cock and make me cum,” said Iron-man. His mask was on top of his head, so he could see better.

“Oh, yeah, my slutty-little-cheerleader,” said the Zombie. He put his hands on Tina’s head and fucked her face while her pony-tails bobbed back and forth.

“I’d like to grab you by the pussy, you fucking whore,” said Tiny-Trump.

“Mmmmph!” grunted Tina, feeling the cock push past her gullet.

“Slurp, slurp, slurp,” went Amber, doing her best to make her boy cum first.

“Cum for me, give me your cum!” Darla said, looking up at her boy and shaking her big tits at him."Hurry up!"

“Uh! I’m coming,” said the Zombie.

“Ahh, me too!” said Iron-man.

“I’m coming too!” said Trump, his tiny hands shaking from the cold.

‘Spurt!’ The cock in Tina’s mouth erupted. After feeling the blast, and sensing victory, she pulled away her mouth and exclaimed, “I win!” The next blast landed on her cheek, below her eye. She jacked off the spurting cock and turned to look at her friends. The next spurt landed in her hair, then onto her black top.

“Mmmmph!” Amber groaned, knowing she had lost. She felt the cum blasting into her mouth, only a moment after Tina had declared victory. “Aw, I was so close, too!” she said, pulling her mouth away and swallowing her first mouthful of cum. The erupting cock continued to unload onto her face and dripped onto her clothes. She quickly put her mouth back on to it.

“Come on little-guy,” Darla said to Donald Trump, jacking off his cock. “Give me your sperm, already!” Now that she had lost, she wanted it over with. The boy looked at the slutty school-girl as his feet, and looked at the cum-covered faces of her slutty friends. The cum blasted up from his balls and hit Darla square in the eye. Darla winced a turned her head, still jacking off her cock with two fingers. The second blast hit her on the lips, then third on her cheek, dripping down her face and onto her blouse and skirt.

The three girls finished sucking off their boys and finally stood up. They grabbed the candy while the boys were still in shock and ran off into the night, the cum cooling on their faces.

“I can’t believe we did that!” said Tina.

“I can’t believe how much candy we got,” said Amber.

“Me neither, but look at us, we are covered in cum!” said Darla, looking at her friends under the street-light.

“Don’t wipe it off,” said Amber, “It makes us look even sluttier!”

“But it is so cold!” said Tina. The cum felt like it was freezing on her face. She could see her breath in the cold air. “Come on, let’s go home, I’m freezing!” Her face was cold, her naked ass was cold, her knees, where they made contact with the cold earth, were cold too. The only thing hot about her was her tiny pussy slit, until the juices escaped and grew cold on her thighs.

“Oh, come on, Musketeers,” Amber said. “Just a few more houses, OK?”

“No Amber, I’m freezing too,” said Darla. “Look, all of the lights are out, Halloween is over!”

“It can’t be over already,” said Amber. It was too soon! She was getting so much candy and having so much fun!

“We have enough, Amber,” Tina said, “let’s go to my house, get warm and eat some of it!”

“WE WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!” shouted Amber. “This is the only night I’m allowed candy,” she said to her friends. “You guys can have candy almost anytime you want, I’m only allowed to have it once a year, and when it is gone, it is gone!” she was almost in tears.

“We are sorry, Amber,” Darla said, “but Halloween is over!”

“We can still suck off some more guys on the way home!” Amber suggested.

“Well, maybe…” said Tina.

“Look, there is a house with the light on. Just one more and we can go, OK?” Amber said.

“OK,” said Darla.

“OK,” said Tina.

They ran to the house. It looked like someone was having a party. The driveway was full of cars, all of the lights were on, and loud music played.

They walked to the door. “Trick-or-Treat” they yelled.

Nothing.

“Trick-or-Treat!” they screamed.

Still nothing.

Amber pounded on the door and rang the doorbell over and over. “Trick-or-Treat!” she bellowed, as loud as she could.

Finally, the door opened, a college-aged man looked down at them.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot to turn off the light!” he looked at the three girls in front of him. “What sexy little girls,” he thought. “It looks like they have cum splattered on their faces!”

“Trick-or-Treat!” the girls yelled, bouncing up and down, hugging themselves to keep warm; their teeth chattering from the cold.

“You guys must be freezing! Come on in, while I get you some candy!” he smiled and held the door opened. They girls felt the warmth coming from the open door. They looked at each other, nodded, and stepped inside. The door closed behind them.

“I’m freezing my tits off!” Tina said. She was shaking, she was so cold.

“Well, we don’t want that to happen!” the man said. “Come sit down and get warm, while I find you some candy. We gave out the last of our stash a while ago, but I’m sure we can spare some more.”

He led them into the living room. A dozen men looked at them. The music was suddenly turned down low. In the middle of the floor was a huge pile of candy, bags and bags of unopened candy, some in grocery sacks and some tossed carelessly onto the pile. “We are having a candy drive for the orphanage,” he explained.

“Wow! Look at all the candy!” Amber said, walking up to the pile of candy. She wanted to take off all of her clothes and roll in it! The men in the room stared at the slutty looking girls.

“I guess we can afford to open up one bag,” he said. “Pick one out and you can each have a piece.”

“Can I have a whole bag, please?” asked Amber. She was drooling, looking at the candy. The night was almost over. She knew this was her last chance.

“What?” he said, incredulously. “One piece, take it and then get out!” He couldn’t believe the greed of these girls. “It is for the orphans!” he added.

“We really, really, like candy,” Amber said. “You can see our tits if you give us more.” She pulled up her top, not realizing what the sight of naked teen-age titties could do to a room full of virile men.

“Yes, we will do almost anything for candy!” Tina added. She pulled down her top too. She pinched her fat, puffy nipples. They grew hard. She pulled them out from her body, making them stretch a full four inches, and then let them go. She did her t-i-t-s cheer for the men, shaking her pom-poms and her tits. She flashed her bare cunt.

“What do you say, boys?” Darla asked. “Tits and pussy for candy?” She pulled her big, fat titties out from her school-girl blouse. She hefted each one, and gave her nipples a lick.

The men gathered around them. “Well,” the man who had answered the door said, “never let it be said that Phi Beta Lambda men wouldn’t help a lady in need!” He rubbed his crotch, feeling his cock getting hard. “Tell you what, put on a little show for us, and, if you are good, you can each pick out a bag a piece.”

“Deal!” the girls shouted.

The music was turned up, and the girls began to dance, shaking their tits and flashing their asses and pussies. The men whooped and hollered, encouraging them. They began to get bolder, bending over and spreading their ass cheeks, showing off their tight little rosebuds.
Remembering the man who took their pictures, Amber decided to make out with Darla, knowing it turned men on. She danced over to Darla and put her arms around her. She kissed her passionately on the lips and grabbed her breasts. Not to be outdone, Tina joined them and began to rub their pussies. The three hot and horny girls were on the edge of orgasm when the song ended.

“How was that?” Amber asked. For an answer, she looked around and saw men with their hard, thick cocks in their hands. “Grab a bag, each, girls,” she said, feeling a little apprehensive, seeing all of the horny men and hard cocks.

“Maybe we should go, now Amber,” Tina said, seeing the lust in the men’s eyes.

“Yeah, it is getting late,” Darla added. She tucked her breasts back into her blouse. Tina pulled up her top.

“Wait, there is still a lot more candy!” moaned Amber. “Just one more, OK, girls?”

“Amber…,” they said, scolding their friend.

“It’s only once a year, please?” Amber pleaded with her friends.

“OK…” Tina said.

“Just one more,” Darla added, reluctantly.

“Guys, it is getting late, but I’ll make you a deal, since Halloween is almost over. A bag of candy for a blow-job!” Amber dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

“Get out of my way, Mike,” a frat boy said. He pulled out his fat cock and waved it in front of her face.

“Candy first!” she said. A bag appeared next to her, and she quickly filled her mouth with thick, hard cock.

Her friends did the same, dropping to their knees, receiving their candy and sucking and licking the cock that appeared in front of them.

The other men lined up in front of them, choosing their favorite.

“Oh, man, look at that nurse go!” one said.

“I want the cheerleader, look at those tits!”

“Come on, little schoolgirl, make teacher cum for an A!”

The girls sucked cock until their jaws were sore. The candy piled up next to them. Some cum they swallowed, some they jerked off on to their faces. Hands began to grope them, squeezing their breasts, grabbing their asses and fingering their hot, wet pussies.

Amber felt a cock sliding against her wet slit; she was bent over, sucking a big, fat cock, with her ass up in the air. “NO FUCKING!” she yelled, twisting her ass away. “NOBODY IS POPPING MY CHERRY TONIGHT!”

“Guys, respect the little ladies, if she said ‘No fucking,’ then ‘No fucking!’ The man who let them in felt some responsibility to protect the girls.

“How about two bags of candy, for a fuck?” the man said.

“Three!” Amber yelled, and then felt another cock explode into her mouth.

“Not me!” said Darla, standing up when she felt a hand on her ass, spreading her cunt apart.

“Me neither!” said Tina. The two girls stood back and watched Amber, on her hands and knees, surrounded by candy. Three more bags joined her pile and the man returned behind her. Another cock appeared in front of her and she engulfed it with her mouth. The man lined up his cock, sliding it up and down her slit. He pushed it in and felt her cherry. He gripped her ass. Amber felt his cock spreading her open. He pushed, she yelled.

“Oww fuck!” Amber arched her back, winced in pain and then returned working the cock in front of her. The men gathered around, watching her take her first cock. The man slid it in and out, fucking her steadily. “Mffph, Mmmfp!” she grunted. The pain slowly faded. It started to feel good. She bobbed her head and worked her ass, giving the men what they paid her for. Before long, the cock in her mouth spewed its load. She swallowed it and jerked the rest on to her face. “Fuck me!” she yelled, “fuck me!”

The man began to hammer away at her cunt. With her mouth empty, Amber began to groan, “Oh, yes, oh, fuck! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she yelled. She had been horny all night, and had never felt this good before! The cock pounded her tight hole. His balls slapped against her clit. The tingling started in her crotch and waves of bliss began to roll over her. “I’m cuuuummmmiiiiiinnnnng!” she yelled. Her toes curled, her orgasm rocked her.

“Uh, uh, uh, yeeeesss!” she cried.

The man blasted his potent sperm into her no-longer virgin hole. She felt each hot load of cum shooting into her cunt. He fucked her until he was spent and then pulled his long, slimy organ from her well-fucked hole.

Amber rolled over and curled up, feeling suddenly empty. She looked around the room and noticed the many hard cocks in front of her. “Anyone else want to fuck me for candy?” she asked the men gathered around her.

Still on her back, another man positioned himself between her legs. He quickly lined up and pushed his hard cock deep insider of her. Amber began to fuck him back. She reached up and grabbed a throbbing cock with one hand. Another cock came closer and she gripped it with her other hand. She jacked both cocks steadily while getting fucked.

“We better help her, or we will never get out of here!” Tina said, seeing all the men in the room. Some had already cum once but were already hard again.

“Right!” Darla agreed.

The girls sat on their asses to protect their virgin cunts and opened their mouths. Hard cocks filled their mouth-holes. The men grabbed their pony-tails and fucked their faces.
More cocks dangled in front of them and they began to jack them off, like Amber was doing.
They swallowed load after load and felt the hot sperm splashing onto their bodies as they stroked and sucked cock after cock. Amber jacked, sucked and fucked until her little pussy was sore, swollen and full of cum. After a long time, all of the men were finally spent.

Amber stood up on shaky knees and began to load up her bulging pillow case with cum-covered candy bags. The men did nothing to stop her. Fresh sperm oozed from her tender pussy and plopped on the floor as she bent over claim her many prizes. She filled up her bag, then grabbed another large grocery sack and filled it too. Her friends did the same.
They took all they could carry.

“Bye,” Darla said. “Thanks for the candy!”

“And the cum!” added Tina, licking her lips.

“Yeah,” said Amber, “and thanks for fucking me so much, it was great! I’ll never forget it!”

The girls hurried home to Tina’s house, weighed down by the heavy sacks of candy they each carried. Arriving at Tina’s house, Amber and Darla called their parents and received permission to stay the night. They took long, hot shower together, cleaning off their cum-covered bodies and reveling in the warmth of the water and each other’s arms. They tenderly sucked each other’s titties and rubbed each other’s pussies, being careful with Amber’s bruised and battered twat. It was puffy and red. Darla and Tina both kissed it to make it better.

They spent the rest of the night talking about their special Halloween and making plans for next year. They watched scary movies, divided up their candy, piled in heaps in Tina’s bedroom. They finally climbed into the big bed, exhausted and naked. They hugged, kissed, and playfully caressed each other. The horny young Halloween-sluts groped each other, sucked each other, and licked each other’s pussies until they came. They even sweetened their pussy juice with lollipops, fucking each other gently with the very candy they worked so hard to get. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, dreaming of sweet candy, salty cum and long, hard, spurting cocks.

© Copyright Undeniable Urges, 2015 - 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Undeniable Urges, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

To read my other stories, click on my profile.

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 07:10:50 PM »

Great conclusion, and here's a bump to give more people a chance to read this again, and again. 

The end felt a little rushed.  Okay?  I was looking forward to the girls getting home, down, and dirty after all the foreshadowing, but you kinda skipped right over it.  A minor complaint, in an otherwise 3 erection story overall, but it was a little anti-climatic.

Admiral Cartwright
Degenerate

Fame 21

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 08:14:06 PM »

Psi is right, the ending was rushed, but so what? Grin Well done!
jephers999
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 12:29:06 PM »

Nice story ... thanks!
UndeniableUrges
New Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 03:51:19 PM »

I appreciate the feedback. Usually, I try to end a story with some kind of sexual climax, and it was difficult to top an orgy scene. Grin
However, I took your comments to heart and expanded the ending, hopefully adding a better, more tender, and less rushed ending.

The girls hurried home to Tina’s house, weighed down by the heavy sacks of candy they each carried. Arriving at Tina’s house, Amber and Darla called their parents and received permission to stay the night.

First, they stripped off their slutty costumes and took a long, hot shower together, cleaning off their cum-covered bodies and reveling in the warmth of the water and each other’s arms. They tenderly washed each other’s young bodies with slippery, soapy hands. They sucked each other’s budding titties and rubbed each other’s naked pussies, being careful with Amber’s bruised and battered twat. It was puffy, swollen and red. Darla and Tina both kissed it to make it better, and were still able to taste the unmistakable, pungent flavor of the many loads of sperm deposited in Amber’s no longer virgin pussy. They played in the steaming shower until the water began to cool. They wrapped themselves in huge, fluffy towels and made their way to the bedroom.

Slipping under the covers, they hungrily kissed each other with open mouths and dancing tongues. The girls groped each other under the warm blankets, feeling their friend’s firm flesh and moist genitals. Tina mewed loudly when both of her friends took a huge nipple into their mouths. Darla soon crawled between Amber’s legs and licked sweetly at her sopping wet cunt, then forcefully ate her tasty pussy with gusto and was rewarded with a mouthful of cream and earfuls of moans. Darla and Tina discovered the joys of scissoring each other while Amber encouraged them with her fingers and tongue.

Relived, warm and exhausted, they spent the rest of the night talking about their special Halloween and making plans for next year. They stayed up very late, huddled on the couch, eating candy and watching scary movies. After Tina’s parents came home, the girls climbed back into the big bed, tired and satisfied. They enjoyed another quiet orgasm apiece and then caressed and kissed each other, expressing their newfound love for each other. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, dreaming of sweet candy, wet pussies, salty cum and long, hard, spurting cocks.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 04:32:22 PM »

I appreciate the feedback. Usually, I try to end a story with some kind of sexual climax, and it was difficult to top an orgy scene. Grin

Yeah, I definitely understand that!  Why most (Erotic) movies, and novels tend to build up to the Orgy scene at the end, however I'm weird.  Realistically, people go back to having regular couple's sex, and masturbation, after let's say their first orgy.  I guess, because of this "It's better to end on a Bang" Trope, they don't really even bother with afterwards, because it might be anticlimatic.  Sometimes I do, because honestly they can stop reading at any point.  Either they lose interest, or get off, and maybe come back later to see if I've written in another sex scene.  (Quite often, it's just boring psychoanalysis, or dialog for the characters to get to know each other a little better.  Or denouement to tie up loose ends...)

So, I don't really worry about it, and I catch flack for writing sucky porn.  Whatever, I just get a little bored with the same predictable buildup, then the end?  It doesn't have to be the end, or it could.  My (Dubious) advice to you is just keep writing, take what little  feedback you can get, and assume they stop reading at some point, but the 1 person you absolutely have to satisfy is you.  If you're not satisfied with the story, it's painfully obvious to most of your readers.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:35:01 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Balancegrim
New Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 06:33:06 PM »

Awesome. I look forward to any other work you might, at some point, have. no pressure bro, this was great
UndeniableUrges
New Pervert

Fame 8

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 10:06:46 PM »

Thank you for the woo. I'll try to post some more stories. No pressure. emot_laughing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: