KB - a better class of pervert

News:

El Oh El

Athos_131 · 1574

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
on: October 21, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:53:23 AM
There are many politicians up here I'd like to see tossed out of office but I can't see myself going up to any of them and harassing them while they try to have dinner with their family.

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
Should I encounter Cruz, I expect him to listen to me. I am a constituent.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
Liars and hypocrites get what they deserve. 

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
Should I encounter Cruz, I expect him to listen to me. I am a constituent.

:emot_laughing:

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
Scott Walker narrowly loses Wisconsin governor's race – and he can't ask for a recount because of a law he put in place

Business Insider reports that the threshold is due to a law Walker signed after President Trump was elected. Mr. Trump won Wisconsin by 23,000 votes, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who received just 1 percent of the vote, demanded and received a recount, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports. In response, the state legislature passed a measure mandating that in the future, candidates could only request a recount if they were losing by less than 1 percent.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-6
Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
Interesting how people are praising and encouraging confrontation and violence...while claiming that their side is nonviolent and the other side IS violent.

There is a disconnect between the two rhetorics here.  Either you are nonviolent or acting violently is good and to be praised.  Which is it?

Or is it only good when your side does it, but wrong when the other side does it?

Just another surplus living the American dream

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
Who is condoning those actions?

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 08:29:56 PM
Who is condoning those actions?

When you link the article and respond with "Good" it's not exactly condemning the actions is it?  Because the way it reads is that this type of confrontation is "Good."

Good being the opposite of Bad.

IdleBoast

Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 08:51:51 PM
Interesting how people are praising and encouraging confrontation and violence...

Confronting people you disagree with is a time-honoured part of the democratic process.

Nobody was violent, so we can disregard your objection.

I believe the favoured term on your side of the pond is "fake news".

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #10 on: November 15, 2018, 09:06:35 PM
Interesting how people are praising and encouraging confrontation and violence...

Confronting people you disagree with is a time-honoured part of the democratic process.

Actually, the favored term it appears is "it's OK to confront and hit people that have a different view."

Arguing against that seems to paint you as having a different view.

And this is apparently because you can either be totally with or totally against and there is no in between at the moment.

psiberzerker

Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Imagine that.   :roll:

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

Imagine that.   :roll:

I know, shocking how arguing against confrontation and the use of violence from one side makes you a part of the side that is claimed to be using violence.

IdleBoast

Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 09:11:43 PM
... hit people ...

First you said "violence", but there was no violence.

Now you say "hit people", but nobody was hit.

How about you argue about something that actually happened?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #14 on: November 15, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

Though I often agree with both you and Athos, in this instance I completely disagree.

You're right, there was no violence whatsoever. More to the point, virtually everyone in the video objects to the protestor.

Still, loudly confronting confronting a politician angrily and vituperation when he's out for a quiet dinner with his wife is grossly inappropriate. It isn't fair to McConnell, his wife, or, perhaps most important, the other patrons of the restaurant. And, perhaps most important, it's aggressively ineffective, to the point of potentially garnering support for McConnell, rather than rallying condemnation against him.

I intensely dislike Mitch McConnell, and everything he represents. And political discourse, even intense, angry, and condemnatory political discourse, has its place. This was neither the time nor the place, and that angry guy is, frankly a moron.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

IdleBoast

Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

LOL, I come from a country where it's traditional to throw eggs or flour at politicians.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 09:18:06 PM
You guys are right.  Confrontation is ALWAYS peaceful and never creates a situation that could be violent.

And I will raise that by saying that the Bike Lock Basher hit people in the head and sent them to the hospital in an obscure and little known greeting of peace.

Furthermore, the Sanders supporter beaten and hospitalized by people on his OWN SIDE for carrying an American Flag to a protest was done in love.

And innocent protesters politely assembled on Tucker Carlson's front porch to tell him that they know where he lives and  were willing to harm him was again, done with peace and love.

And the threats made against Children at the Halloween Parade in NYC to prevent a speaker of a different view from taken the stage were intended as a deceleration to hand out free puppies and NOT harm innocent people to stifle a view.

The disabled Veteran attacked in his wheel chair was actually trying to be hugged.

And furthermore, saying "Good" in response to said actions is not condoning it, because it was posted on opposite day.

Because, there was NO implication of violence from the left and there never was...because they simply want peace.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:21:30 PM by IrishGirl »

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

LOL, I come from a country where it's traditional to throw eggs or flour at politicians.

You also come from a country that would put someone up on charges for hate speech because they posted the lyrics to a dearly departed's favorite song on a social media memorial page.

IdleBoast

Reply #18 on: November 15, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

You also come from a country that would put someone up on charges for hate speech because they posted the lyrics to a dearly departed's favorite song on a social media memorial page.

Offline IrishGirl

• Deviant
Reply #19 on: November 15, 2018, 09:31:24 PM