KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When They Were Preteens: Winona Ryder [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 220 times)
GEMINIGUY
"I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« on: November 05, 2018, 10:26:30 AM »

When They Were Preteens: Winona Ryder
by GEMINIGUY (11/2018)
Email: iamgeminiguy at protonmail dot com

[ORIGINAL; Celebrity Pedo
Reluctant M/g
Oral Sex Titplay Cumshot 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.

[Mischief Night 1983]

Growing up, Donnie and me, we were like brothers. We weren't of course. But we were both full-blooded Italian, which was enough for his father.
You see, Donnie's family was rich. My family was far, far from it. But that never mattered to Donnie's father. No one bit. And the funny thing was, everyone else around us in the small town we lived in there was a great divide between the rich and the poor. The rich had nothing to do with the poor.
My father was a proud man. He refused to accept help of any kind. He and Donnie's father ran in different circles. And all of my mother's lady friends were all poor like us. But Donnie's father respected my father. He respected his hard work, the love for his own family, he respected a lot of things. He always told me so when I'd be at the house.
Yes, I spent a lot of time at Donnie's house growing up. When we weren't out running the streets and having fun out there. Donnie's family treated me like another son, and Donnie and I always treated each other like brothers.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:25:20 AM by GEMINIGUY » Logged

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 09:46:44 AM »

I'd always eat over there too, the family insisted on it. They'd always say I was family and deserved an amazing meal. I felt guilty about it, I always thanked them though I insisted I didn't gave to. I always looked for ways to help out too, not that I found many.
At least not inside the house. And it was something I wasn't aware I was doing, it just came to me natural, it was instinctive. You see, I was always bigger and stronger than Donnie, though that didn't stop him from a fight. Most if the time guys wouldn't mess with Donnie, because they knew I'd fuck them up. And guys who didn't know better, well Donnie and I set them straight.
The main truth of it was, Donnie had a temper, and he loved to get into fights. And if I wasn't around, he'd have been dead. Again, I just did what close friends - and close brothers - did first each other. I looked out for him. And Donnie's family greatly appreciated.
I just hadn't realized how much they really appreciated it, not until years later. I knew Donnie's family was very rich. But what I hadn't know was they had a lot of influence and power as well. Donnie's father saw to it that our landlord never raised the rent, and on top of that made absolutely sure he kept the house in tip-top shape. And he have the landlord monetary incentive to do so.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 10:18:04 AM »

Of course part of the reason Donnie's father did that was what I told you, his great respect for my father and my family. But his greater reason was because I stood up for his son, looked out for him. He said there was no way he could truly repay me.
In our teens, I got bigger and stronger, and Donnie got stronger, though never as big as me. We played High School football, and we were a forced to be reckoned with.
After High School, I went off to College. Donnie joined the "family business". I'm sure you know what business I mean. But Donnie's father had many legitimate business holdings among his not-so-legitimate [though hard to prove].
I found out after College, the very large scholarship I'd received had been arranged by Donnie's father. I have to tell you, knowing how much help he'd actually given my family over the years and knowing where the money may have come from, there are a lot if people that would have been bent out of shape about getting "Mafia" help. But it didn't really bother me. Donnie's father was right. We were family. I held nothing against Donnie or husband father, even considering how my career path direction veered sharply away from the direction Donnie went.
I did well in College. Took a Major but still played football. I had planned to go pro. Scouts were interested.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 03:48:00 PM »

But I blew out my knee Senior year, blowing my chances at the NFL. Still, I had my Major to fall back on, right?
Wrong.
I just wasn't finding jobs in my field. I even looked out of our town, out of our state. I didn't want to be unemployed long and be a burden on my parents, even if Donnie's father was watching out for us. And the longer I was out of work, he might want to help Mr some more. I felt indebted to him enough.
Both my parents have a lot of Irish friends, and a lot of their family members/relatives are on the Police Force. They all brought up I'd fit in perfect as a Police Officer. I wish I'd thought of that sooner!
I joined the Police Academy, graduated and soon was a Rookie Officer on the streets of our town. I enjoyed the work. I worked my way up to Detective. I took my job seriously. And when I found out about crooked cops on the Force, I took it to my Captain.
Big mistake.
I refused to back down. They fired me, because "Police Officers don't testify against their brothers in blue". Oh, I testified, sent a lot of corrupt officers away, and the corruption had gone pretty high up. Then I sued the department for firing me, and my case. Still, I was out of work again.
But not for very long.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 04:01:25 PM »

I hasn't seen Donnie since we'd graduated High School. He'd been busy with the family business, I'd been busy with College than Police work.
I had my own place now, and had enough money saved up that I didn't have to move back in with my parents. Not long after winning my court case, I was paid a visit by Donnie. I want surprised he'd tracked me down. He did have the resources for it.
Busy has been good for Donnie. He'd expanded, buying businesses throughout the state and in town outside of state lines. He'd bought a department store here in town, and wanted to hire me as Store Detective. It wasn't much of a store, but it was lucrative. The pay he offered was good, and I'd have an office in back. It was an offer too good to pass up.
My office was divided into two rooms, both secure. The main part was fixed up with security monitors set up throughout the store. If I suspected someone was up to no good, I could quietly lockdown the store, contact a store employee via walkie-talkie, to get a visual on the suspect before I made my way out into the store to apprehend him or her. The outer office was where I kept a person who committed a crime until the Police arrived them haul them off.
Donnie never actually appeared at the store. He had a store manager, who was to report to me.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 11:37:19 AM »

That was Donnie's little twist. Store managers never report to the Store Detective. Not sure if there were Store Detectives at other businesses... But Donnie was the boss, his rules.
In actuality, myself and the store manager rarely had contact. He'd come in a half an hour before the store opened at ten and opened up. I'd come in at one and work until nine, closing up. And that was only weekdays. He didn't work weekends but I did. Saturday was the same store hours, Sunday ten to six. On the weekends department heads would bring their problems to me, and I'd pass them up to the home office, just like the store manager did. And then someone else would come around and fix the problem.
It was a pretty decent deal, plus I got double time first Saturday and triple time on Sunday. I had my own parking lot in back, separated from the loading docks. It led to a door right to my office in back.
From nine to one Monday through Friday, one of the store employees monitor the surveillance monitors. Any problems, the store manager us informed via walkie-walkie who nabs the suspect while the employee keeps an eye on theur movements to inform of an changes. During those hours the suspect is locked up in an office in the front if the store until the Police arrive.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 11:57:47 AM »

To tell you the truth, we rarely have an trouble here. Like I had said earlier, that was a small town Donnie and I grew up in, everybody knew everybody, trouble tender to come from drifters, people passing through town. Locals knew better, didn't want any scandal.
Well, most locals. Sometimes teenagers try to shoplift something insignificant, mostly to see if they can get away with it. Teenagers don't think about scandal, what it would do to their families reputation.
But in either case - drifters or stupid teenagers - things can be quiet and uneventful at the store for days, even weeks. Sure, the job may sound boring, but it has its perks. I don't stay in my office all the time, I patrol the store floor, stop to talk to people I know, or a hot female I'd like to know. And when I'm in the office, with the surveillance cameras aimed down from the ceiling, I get to perv on the really hot ladies in lowcut tops especially if they have large breasts. I can zoom in on them, even have an extra recording dock for private videos. Hey, even guys like me have our owns vices.
Mischief Night is as slow as most nights here, though the Police patrol the parking lot because the trouble tends to be outside the store that night.
This year Mischief Night is in a Sunday. Halloween is a big deal at the store, like Easter and Christmas. Of course people want to stock up on Halloween candy, they want to buy Halloween costumes and Halloween decorations as well. So we have special store hours this Sunday, first last minute Halloween shoppers.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:59:50 AM by GEMINIGUY » Logged

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »

Of course the kids are enjoying their Halloween Recess from school. The twenty-fourth is a half day, then school is out from the twenty-fifth of October to the first of November, depending on when the weekends land.
I was out patrolling the store floor that evening. Everything seemed normal. Than I saw a suspicious character in blue jeans, sneakers and a hooded sweatshirt, zipped all the way up and wearing the hood to hide his face.
He must have been pretty young, because he was hardly 5' tall. It may have nothing, but better safe than sorry.
After tracking him about fifteen minutes, he made his move. Grabbing an article of clothing, he unzipped his sweatshirt a little stuffed it inside of it and zipped it back up. And I was on him like white on rice.
I grabbed his shoulder, reached around and unzipped the sweatshirt. Several articles of clothing tumbled out.
"Let me go! I didn't do anything! And you can't prove a thing, there's no other witnesses! It'll be your word against mine!"
It wasn't a he. It was a SHE.
I spun her around, first thing I noticed was her formidable breasts now that the sweatshirt was unzipped and unhidden. I pulled back the hood, and her long black hair tumbled out, surrounding her pale face and dark brown eyes.
Our town may not have been as small as it was when Donnie and I were kids, but I still knew everyone, maybe not personally but by sight and reputation.
I knew the girl. Her parents were Michael and Cynthia Horowitz. Her name was Winona Laura.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »

"You might be right," I said to her. "If it were only my word against yours. But I've got an 'eye in the sky' watching you," I said pointing up at the surveillance camera. "Actually, LOTS of eyes in the sky. Smile, sweetheart, you're on Candid Camera."
I thought it'd be impossible, but Winona grew even more pale.
"If you don't want to be in even mote trouble than you're already in, pick up those clothes and come with me," I ordered, getting a firm hold on her upper arm.
Swallowing hard, Winona did as I said. I steered the girl to the back and through the heavy swinging doors marked EMPLOYEES ONLY. Leading her to my office, I unlocked the door and told her to go in. I'd decided not to turn her in to the Police, not that see knew that though.
I told her to put the clothes down on the desk and sit in the chair by the wall. I pushed a square that looked solid. It flipped around, revealing hand cuffs with one end secured to the wall. Taking her hand I snapped the other cuff to her wrist. Leaving my office, I locked the door. I was going to leave Winona there until store closing, letting her stew in her own juices.
The rest of the evening and night went by uneventfully. I thought about the girl I had waiting for me [against her will] and what I might do with her. I told you even guys like me have vices, and we have desires and fantasies we long to live out. And sometimes a guy like me might just get that chance to fulfill at least one or two...

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »

Finally closing time left. As was procedure, I started turning out the lights on the sales floor part of the store, knowing all the customers were gone, leaving the front end lights on.
Once the cashiers were all squared away and the officer girl was done, I locked the front door and lowered the automated steel gate into place. Going back in the back, I shut out the front end lights, leaving in the emergency lights that stay on in various parts of the store at night.
Now it was time to return to my "captive audience".
Unlocking my office door, I went inside, locking the door behind me, as I did every night.
"PLEASE let me go, I promise I'll never do it again," Winona begged. She looked like a scared baby deer.
It was time to grease the way to my offer.
"How old are you?" I asked, having  round abouts idea already.
"Twelve."
"You're very pretty," I told her. "I bet you could have charmed some man into buying those things for you. Do why'd you have to steal them?"
"I don't know..." Winona mumbled sheepishly, looking diwn.
I didn't say anything for a while, taking in her beauty. Actually, the truth was, I was looking down her top [it wasn't lowcut, just gaping as she leaned over forward] at her ample, young tits spilling over her too small bra.
"Did you mean what you said?" Winona suddenly spoke up again. "Am I really pretty?"

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 05:05:16 AM »

"You sure are."
Winona looked up at me and smiled.
"And you've got great tits!" I added, knowing she would never tell anyone I'd said it, sure that she wouldn't want anyone to know she got busted for shoplifting.
The black-haired girl blushed.
"You - you don't think they're too big?"
"I love 'em big."
"Nana says I'm on the cusp of becoming a D-cup," She admitted, smiling shyly, then giggled. "I think my mother is jealous, Nana says she wasn't as busty at my age."
"Wanna give me a better look at 'em?" I requested, under the circumstances I doubted she'd say no. Must girls are willing to do anything [so I'm told] to get out of trouble.
"Well..." Winona blushed. "I know I shouldn't... But if it'll keep me out of trouble, sure," She consented, looking up at me with pleading eyes.
I took out my handcuff keys and uncuffed Winona. Grabbing the hem of her top, she pulled it over her head, exposing her flat stomach in narrow waist. Dropping her top, she reached back and unclasped her bra. Slipping it off of her shoulders, Winona pulled it down her arms. The cups pulled away from her amazing tits, capped off by large, brown areolae, oval in shape.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 05:21:50 AM »

My cock was bulging obscenely against the front of my trousers.
"I still haven't decided what to do with you," I announced, unzipping. "While I'm doing that, why don't you suck my cock." And that wasn't a suggestion.
Winona blushed.
"I... I never did that before," She admitted. "But if it'll keep me out of trouble...then okay."
I slipped my hand into my fly, pulling my large cock out into the open. Her eyes widened. I was sure based in the look on her young face that she was regretting now agreeing to do it. Not that it mattered either way, Winona WAS going to do it.
I moved right in front of her, cock in hand. I used my legs to shove her legs apart to get as close as possible. I rubbed my cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and I started to push it inside.
"Use your tongue and lips. Suck as much as you can."
Winona moaned that she understood.
Letting go of my cock, I reached down to cup and lift her large, firm tits. Because of heel body size, Winona already looked to be a D-cup. They were so heavy...
Taking my cock in both of her hands, Winona started licking the head, as she pushed her mouth further down in my cock. She moaned louder, her fat nipples hardening. She was doing a Hell of a job, stuffing her mouth full of my length. Soon the head hit the back of Winona's mouth.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »

Winona slowly started moving her mouth up and down on my cock, her saliva glistening on most of its length. She slowly picked up her pace, sucking me faster, moaning louder. Her tongue snaked around my cock wantonly.
As she was pleasuring my cock, I continued to enjoy her tits. They felt cold in my hands, but were warming up as I played with. I loved big tits so much, and rarely got to enjoy that pleasure. As I pinched one nipple, I started to lightly "spank" her opposite breast. Winona cried out around my cock, but never stopped sucking.
Her warm, wet mouth felt great around my cock, which had started throbbing. Winona was sucking on it rapidly. And then she began taking her tongue up and down the underside of my cock.
"Shit..." I hissed. Apparently the underside of my cock was very sensitive!
I abused and molested the twelve year old's breasts more roughly. Winona reacted but sucking my cock harder. I gasped and gtianed loudly, my head lolling back.
My cock throbbed more violently. Damn, was she good... I smacked her tits harder as I drew closer to cumming.
When my cock started to swell up in Winona's mouth, I let go of her tits reluctantly, and whipped my cock out of her mouth.
"Hey!" She cried out in surprise and disappointment.
Gasping and groaning, I pumped my cock until I grunted, and splattered jizz all over her face.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 07:08:44 AM »

"Hey!" Winona laughed, squeezing her eyes shut.
Lowering my aim, I hosed down her tits as well back-and-forth, coating her tits and face with rope after rope of my seed as the girl squealed. I spurt out thirteen or fourteen times before the flow petered out.
Using my cock, I scooped up a lot of the cum from off of Winona's face, and pushed my cock back in her mouth. Her eyes flew open and she moaned in protest.
"Just eat my cream," I ordered.
And she began to lick it off of my cock.
I pulled my cock out, scooped jizz off of her tits with it, and pushed it back in her mouth. Winona ate it off. I kept doing that until her face and tits were mostly free of my seed. There was someone her black hair.
"That didn't taste so bad," She giggled, as I smacked her tits back and forth with my still hard cock.
"Take off the rest of your clothes," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you."
Winona's eyes widened.
"Now wait a minute, that's taking things to far! We can't do that! You can't do that!" She cried out.
"Hey, I could just handcuff you to the wall again and just do it to you," I told her.
"But I'm still a virgin..." She retorted, starting to cry.
"Didn't you tell me you do anything if it'll keep you out of trouble?"
"You're putting words into my mouth!" Winona said defiantly.
"Close enough."
She glared at me for a long time. Then all the fight seemed to go out of her, like a balloon deflating and she sighed, lowering her head.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 340

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 09:17:49 PM »

"Fine," She said, getting up and removing the rest of her clothes.
"Lay on the floor," I ordered Winona.
"It's cold!" She cried out, but stayed down there.
"Don't worry, I'll warm you up," I winked.
Winona rolled her eyes, then giggled.
Pushing her coltish legs apart, I mounted her. Grabbing my cock, I started smacking her black-haired pussy with it. Winona gasped. I could feel her juices already flowing, splashing between us as my cock slapped down on her quim.
Pressing my cock against it, I started sliding it up and down her slit, making Winona moan and squirm under me on the smooth, linoleum floor.
Soon she was a swamp down there. Grabbing my cock gain, now coated in her juices, I guided it to her opening, pressing it against it. I groaned as the head squeezed into her tight entrance. I slowly eased in further, until the head butted her hymen.
Winona wasn't my first virgin. Not by far. I knew too well how this would play out. And with her being tighter than any girl I'd fucked before...
Pulling back, I reached up and grabbed her hands, raising them over her head. And I slammed hard threw her hymen. Winona squeezed her eyes shut tight, squeezing my hands as well and screamed bloody murder. Good thing my office was soundproofed.
I fucked her as fast and hard as her tight pussy would let me. Slowly she calmed down, her grip on my hands relaxing.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: