KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dems take back the House.  (Read 307 times)
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2018, 01:19:59 PM »

I really would like coulter to find a trash heap to go live in that is far from me and stop polluting the media.

Only thing worse than knowing Coulter is still around and writing is that someone thinks it’s worth reading and posts it.  I will not be reading the wall of yellow copy paste.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2018, 04:34:30 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-in-dismay-and-despair-as-democrats-take-the-house-in-midterm-elections/ar-BBPscrL

It seems Russia State Media is predicting indictments of Trump and his family following the Dems retake of the House.  Some of the Russian reaction is hysteria over increased or reaffirmed sanctions, but it makes one wonder what they know about the Russia/Trump connections that have them predicting indictments?

But then that’s Russia, those in power put their political opponents in jail.  One of the things Trump admires about Putin.
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 361

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2018, 05:08:56 PM »

Some 'feel good' news from this week's election:
http://top.adlesse.com/en/i/750284597620679382/oregon-town-elects-18-year-old-as-mayor

Ben Simons will be Mayor, beginning January 2019, and seems to be a good choice of a go-getter local citizen, High School Valedictorian, Volunteer Fireman who plans to insure the money is being spent correctly, for the town benefit, as his platform.

Go get'em, Ben!

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2018, 05:39:14 PM »

Ben Simons will be Mayor, beginning January 2019, and seems to be a good choice of a go-getter local citizen, High School Valedictorian, Volunteer Fireman who plans to insure the money is being spent correctly, for the town benefit, as his platform.

That's a pretty good starter.  I mean, for a first job in politics, you don't want to try to run a County as Sheriff, but Roseberg is a crossroads.  That's basically it (I used to stop there, running bike trailers from Burley to Portland, and Vancouver.  On a Burley bike trailer.  I reminded me for all the world of Athens GA, without the college.)  So, as he learns to delegate responsibility, I could really see that kind of job as a good place.  Not unlike Interning.  It's not like he has to run the entire town on his own, but it's a microcosm, of how a government is run, locally.

I agree, it looks like he has a bright future.  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:40:51 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Feedback is always welcome.
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 07:20:44 PM »

BREAKING: Racist Annoyed His Racist Past Is Exposed

#Resist

#RESIST
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2018, 07:25:24 PM »

In Other News...

#Desist

Don't make me sick Rick on you.

emot_laughing

Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2018, 07:29:07 PM »

Go Fuck Yourself.

#RESIST
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2018, 07:31:51 PM »

At least he announces his boos lol.
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2018, 07:38:57 PM »

#Resist

#RESIST
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »

Estoc is Bestoc.  Poise is a fake stat.  Let me guess who dinged me, for saying:

#Desist.

Now, we have to wait 24 hours to see if he's still holding that grudge.

Update:  Reason given?  "Eat shit."  Eloquent as always, Pathos.

This just in:  Studies Show What You Always Wanted to Hear...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:02:20 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 580

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2018, 01:53:51 AM »

It looks like Arizona will send a Democrat to the Senate.  Most people were really turned off by the negative campaign run by McSally.

It was some of the worst mudslinging I'd ever seen.  Sinema was accused of child trafficking (for speaking out against the shut down of BackPage)  and treason (for being against the Iraq war).  Worse yet, things Sinema said were taken horribly out of context and used against her.

I actually like McSally until this campaign, and when she suddenly started kissing Trump's arse.

psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »

Predictably, Athos Continues giving me Boos, because I pointed out that he can't let it go.  Way to prove me wrong.

Nothing about the Republican backlash.  Nothing about the Democrat's failure to Impeach, despite getting elected on that promise, just stopped in to give me a frowny face.  Sad  Had I only known it were that easy to stonewall your constant spamming.  I managed to beat you, with Links.  Clickbait links at that, coward.

#Desist

PS: I have 40 more days for you to show just how petty you can be...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 08:32:22 PM by psiberzerker » Logged

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »

It looks like Arizona will send a Democrat to the Senate.  Most people were really turned off by the negative campaign run by McSally.

It was some of the worst mudslinging I'd ever seen.  Sinema was accused of child trafficking (for speaking out against the shut down of BackPage)  and treason (for being against the Iraq war).  Worse yet, things Sinema said were taken horribly out of context and used against her.

I actually like McSally until this campaign, and when she suddenly started kissing Trump's arse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-shameful-chaos-of-americas-elections/ar-BBPCbbJ

I’ll give McSally some credit in comparison to Republicans in Florida and Georgia.  She has drawn the ire of Republicans for not shrieking about fraud (where none exists).  This is the Republican playbook, put your thumb on the scale as much as possible through gerrymandering, nonsensical ID laws, reduced polling places in Democrat counties and other voter suppression tactics, then scream fraud with zero evidence as soon as the votes get close and people try and do their job of accurately counting the votes.

Republicans are undermining our democracy in numerous ways with lasting consequences.
Katiebee
Shield Maiden
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 871

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2018, 08:04:52 PM »

They are ‘84s.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2018, 08:33:36 PM »

Republicans are undermining our democracy in numerous ways with lasting consequences.

Yeah, now it's preemptively accusing the Democrats of Election fraud, to cover up their own Election fraud.  Predictably.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: