ChirpingGirl

Reply #80 on: December 05, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
 :emot_bukkake:

:emot_dancing:

Remington555

Reply #81 on: December 05, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Jeez, get a room.  :emot_laughing:

Remmy

Just kidding. You two are very entertaining.

psiberzerker

Reply #82 on: December 05, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
Yeah, I can watch this all day, and if they did it in Private, then we would have missed out on this:

:emot_bukkake: 

Best emote ever!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #83 on: December 05, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
 ;D

Wifey would kill anyone I blew without her permission.  :D

psiberzerker

Reply #84 on: December 05, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
Wifey would kill anyone I blew without her permission.  :D

Ooh, oral rape, and snuff with lesbians?  I should probably write a (nother) fantasy about that.

Oh, that's not what you ment by "Blew without permission."

;)

_priapism

Reply #85 on: December 05, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I’m an older man.  An older authoritative man forcing you to perform perverse disgusting acts and especially sucking on his filthy cock is disturbingly familiar to you, but yet oddly comforting.  It was horrific at the time, and still horrific, but now you view yourself as incapable of being shocked and incredibly strong from what you went through.  You own it now (as those therapists say), and fantasizing about sucking a man’s cock and showing that old bastard how good you are at sucking his cock empowers you.  Him, you have nothing but murderous anger for, but a suitable substitute like myself. . . . .

Well all that, and you’re a dirty little dumb blonde slut that loves sucking cock.

Sounds like something I would say.   :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #86 on: December 05, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
Everyone wants to fuck CJ's mouth.  ;D

Story of my life. If I ever write the book that'll be the title.  :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #87 on: December 05, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Everyone wants to fuck CJ's mouth.  ;D

Story of my life. If I ever write the book that'll be the title.  :emot_laughing:

The mood you’ve been in lately Chirp, all a man would have to do is tell you to do it, and most likely you would eagerly agree.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #88 on: December 05, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
Maybe.  ;D

psiberzerker

Reply #89 on: December 05, 2018, 06:28:46 PM
Everyone wants to fuck CJ's mouth.  ;D

I don't, but I'll hold the camera.  Where do you want this goat?  Can I just tie her up in the corner over here?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #90 on: December 05, 2018, 10:03:33 PM
Youtube fucking SUCKS!  :roll:

Wifey #2 and I are housebound because of the cold so we throw the YouTubes up on the big TV in the living room. We'll find something neat to watch she says. There's literally nothing neat to watch. It's the 21st century version of public access television. We found ourselves literally watching old public access TV shows on YouTube because it was more fun. Youtube now consists of entitled jackasses who beg for money and call sitting in front of a camera and bitching about movies, video games or whatever stupid fucking pop culture bullshit that's going on a real job.

Example. I recently watched a video of this fat guy complaining about how bad his ad revenue is and he's only getting like 200,000 views a video and making no money. Well, judging by all the video games and star wars shit behind you and the fact you live in a house you own, I'd say you're not doin' that fucking bad. Plus you've got your Patreon where morons give you money, and you pimp a shitty fucking merch store with your fucking face on a shirt.

You can sum up YouTube in one gif.

All a bunch of losers with no real job skills begging people who do for money. YouTube may very well be the very definition of 'Merica.

psiberzerker

Reply #91 on: December 05, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
 :roll:

There not all bad.  I have a bunch of channels I like.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #92 on: December 05, 2018, 10:38:15 PM
HULU.......nuff said.

Love,
Liz

_priapism

Reply #93 on: December 06, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
YouTube is good for free music, “how to change the air filter on a 1993 Saab,” and other arcane bits of info.  I would never watch a YouTube channel, even though one of my kids has one.

psiberzerker

Reply #94 on: December 06, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
Yeah, I really consider Youtube to be more of a Social Media site, with video than a TV subscription service.  It's free, you get what you pay for.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #95 on: December 06, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
Netflix isn't that great either.  :roll:

Of course if you don't have adblocker, YouTube is a fuckin' nightmare. You may as well just watch normal TV and get your fix of unskippable ads that way.

What's worse is the recommended videos.

For a laugh I watched one of those unimaginably ridiculous 3AM videos. You know, the ones where grown adults pretend they're being possessed or calling fictional characters at noon... I mean 3AM. It was a video about black Santa and seconds into it the black Santa is saying "ho ho ho ni..." you figure out the rest. These videos are meant for CHILDREN. The audience is entirely little kids. And this idiot also cusses, less than I do but I never do it around my kids, and somehow hasn't been kicked the fuck off YouTube. This is a reason I don't want my kids on YouTube, especially the 6. They'd get recommended this.

YouTube used to be good. Now it's garbage infested with panhandlers and people who think dumping 100,000 calories of fast food down their throats is entertainment.  :roll: I certainly would not rely on it for entertainment if it's all there was available.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #96 on: December 06, 2018, 03:27:38 AM
YouTube is where I go to learn how to disassemble a WWII pistol or rifle. Especially important with the semi-automatics. And just a hint, the Tokarev SVT-40 is a royal pain in the rear.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:30:17 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

psiberzerker

Reply #97 on: December 06, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
YouTube is where I go to learn how to disassemble a WWII pistol or rifle. Especially important with the semi-automatics. And just a hint, the Tokarev SVT-40 is a royal pain in the rear.

Here you go.  It's just like Politics!  The only 2 options are perfect, the best thing evar, or completely useless shite with nothing in between.  When has humanity ever produced perfection, for free?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #98 on: December 06, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
When has humanity ever produced perfection, for free?

The Sistine Chapel ceiling paintings by Michelangelo?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #99 on: December 06, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
Ok, I do like some stuff on YouTube. I like to watch old computers and electronics being restored. And to see old tech live again. It's interesting to me. For some reason.  :roll: