KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Did you know there's a song about...

Guest · 321

Remington555

on: November 16, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

... our beloved MintJulie! (You gotta check out the bell-bottom pants the singer's wearing.)

Okay, maybe it's not really about MJ, but I have a funny story about this song.

About a hundred years ago (well, it seems like anyway) Bobby Sherman was THE teen girl heartthrob. My little sister, barely a teenager, was madly in love with him and so for her birthday I gave her tickets to see him in concert. Even now, she says it was the best birthday present she ever got. Am I a great big brother or what?

Oh, here's the funny part. All these years later, if you were in the same room with her and I called her cell phone you'd hear the chorus of this song as her custom ring tone for my number. I swear, I am NOT making this up—scout's honor [holds up three fingers].

[music note emoji] “oh, oh, Julie, Julie, Julie, do ya love me...” [music note emoji]

Remmy

GAH! How do I get this song out of my head?!?![/color]

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Though they shamelessly "borrow" the riff from Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard," this is a fun "Julie" song:

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
GAH! How do I get this song out of my head?!?!

Have you tried playing Jom Jones' "What's New Pussycat,

Woaohoh!"

Bit seriously, I play a song I like having stuck in my head:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:03:38 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Though they shamelessly "borrow" the riff from Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard," this is a fun "Julie" song:

OMG, I love this song.   THANK YOU.   I never thought about it being a song with my name because - in case some of you don't know - Julie is not my real name.  But it is my middle name.   I love this guys.  Thank you!  mauh and muah

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016