KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Best gift you've ever GIVEN

Guest · 326

Remington555

on: November 16, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

With the holiday season upon us, I got to thinking about the best gifts I have ever given to someone else. I've been blessed to have two different people tell me their best gift ever was something I picked out and gave to them.

It's a bit humbling to be told that, so many years after the fact, given that birthdays and Christmas come around every year. The first to tell me that was my little sister, which I talked about in this post.

The second was my youngest daughter. When Rachel turned 19 I gave her a Tickle Me ElmoTM doll. My wife was downright derisive when she saw me wrapping it. “She's 19 Remmy, not 9. I don't think she really wants toys at this stage of her life.”

When Rachel unwrapped Elmo, she squealed like a 9-year old. She was literally bouncing up and down on her chair, giggling while she repeatedly pushed against his belly to make him laugh. I'll never forget the look of pure joy on her face.

I didn't say “Well well, how about that” to my wife. I just looked at her and raised my eyebrows. Okay, maybe that's almost the same thing, but I felt vindicated.

Rachel, now 40-something, told me earlier this year that through several moves into apartments and now a home of her own, she still has Elmo and that it was the best gift she ever got.

When she feels a little down, to this day she will go up and give him a poke in the belly. How cool is that?

Your turn. What was the most magical gift you've ever given to someone?

Remmy

PS: The best gift I've ever gotten... wait, I think I'll save that for another topic. Let's keep this one about the giving.

wayne3218

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
I bought my daughter-in-law a gift voucher from a sexy lingerie store, she was excited and gave me a few kisses and told me she would model and show me what she bought with the voucher, my son wasn’t that impressed lol.

And true to her word she showed me her wearing the lace thong and lace bra and nightly she bought when her husband wasn’t around.

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 01:26:16 AM
I guess it depends on who you asked.  I always said, "There's no present like the time," but I don't exchange gifts for Xmas.  (For one thing, if I did, it would be in September.  When Jaseph and Mirrah were in Bethlahem for the Roman census?)

I find that gifts are better received when they're Not expected, but when my ex-girlfriend got married, I sent her, and her wife a Symbol, 2 hearts intertwined in infinity, with a sonnet explaining the symbolism in couplets, quatrain, and nerdy detail.

They got the symbol tattoed on each other for their 4th anniversary, so I took that to mean they appreciated it.  I also believe something you made (Especially since one is an artist that works in metal mesh) is better than something you bought, because it's that time of year again...

_priapism

Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
A week in a Paris with my fiancée, now wife.  Word of warning, don’t spend a week in Paris if you aren’t in the mood for love.  We debated each day on whether to see the sites or simply stay in the room and fuck each other’s brains out.  Fortunately, we found time to do both.  And we also hit all of the Hemingway cafes and bars.  Oui oui.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
Me.  ;D

Offline Fjellvant

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • BlueSkies
Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
Me.  ;D

Winner.

Maybe the platonic runner-up: my sister asked for a set of chef's knives, so I got her a pair of hand-forged Japanese knives with beautiful lacquered wooden handles. Since we're both into horror movies, I also bought her the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers and wrapped them together.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.

Remington555

Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
Me.  ;D

Hmm... laughing furball or hot horny blonde... tough call.  :emot_laughing:

You win CJ.  :emot_ntworthy:

Remmy

ChirpingGirl

Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
 8)

Remington555

Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Maybe the platonic runner-up: my sister asked for a set of chef's knives, so I got her a pair of hand-forged Japanese knives with beautiful lacquered wooden handles. Since we're both into horror movies, I also bought her the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers and wrapped them together.

Sounds like the beginning of a screenplay...  :D

Remmy

Offline Fjellvant

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • BlueSkies
Reply #9 on: November 19, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

Sounds like the beginning of a screenplay...  :D

Remmy

Or the introduction for a new addition in the encyclopedia...  :-X

I hate to break it to you, but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.

psiberzerker

Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
Sounds like a Slashfic.  Where's GeminiGuy when we need one?

I say Elizabeth Olson gets her little sisters the knife set for their 18th birthday, so we can get some twincest in there?

Tis teh season, after all...

May have to wait until I get a better internet connection...