Its a huntsman. Latin name Fuckoffius AndDius

;D ;D ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1318/-3
Reply #163 on: May 26, 2021, 06:28:01 PM
Just caught my cats on line trying to book plane tickets to Australia. Time to change my password again. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #164 on: May 26, 2021, 06:29:16 PM
Mouse plague deals fresh blow to Australian farmers

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-australia-57225103

Warning: This video contains graphic content.

Rural Australia has taken a battering over the last few years, with drought, fires and floods. Some farmers finally caught a break with good conditions and a bumper crop. Those conditions were also ideal for mice, and their numbers have exploded across parts of New South Wales. Three farmers spoke with the BBC about living through the worst mouse plague in memory.

Offline KiwiKrispy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #165 on: May 26, 2021, 07:20:32 PM

My mates across the sea have had a time these past years.
One told me a laugh on words lately, a pun. That catfish are eating the hopping mice. It's true too. Has been for years in fact.
Winter didn't do the rodents in. Word is they will spend a small fortune to napalm them with poison, but risk killing a few native animals too. A mess it is.

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #166 on: May 27, 2021, 03:08:40 AM
Mouse plague deals fresh blow to Australian farmers

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-australia-57225103

Warning: This video contains graphic content.

Rural Australia has taken a battering over the last few years, with drought, fires and floods. Some farmers finally caught a break with good conditions and a bumper crop. Those conditions were also ideal for mice, and their numbers have exploded across parts of New South Wales. Three farmers spoke with the BBC about living through the worst mouse plague in memory.
Isn't just the farmers, either. Our flat's been lousy with them, and my wife even told me she's had to chase a couple out of work (she works at a Retired Serviceman's League (RSL) club, so thinking bar, restaurant and entertainment space where everyone takes a minute silence at 11am daily).

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2954/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #167 on: December 17, 2021, 01:32:16 AM
Never brush my teeth again

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #168 on: December 23, 2021, 10:43:17 PM

Then I suggest not coming to Australia.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #169 on: December 24, 2021, 09:26:03 AM

Maybe you  meant “never brush my teeth with that brush again” ?

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #170 on: December 25, 2021, 07:43:31 PM

No, never brush my teeth in that house again

Offline Wildcat666

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +134/-2
Reply #171 on: December 25, 2021, 08:09:25 PM

Cute little guy.  :emot_shades:

I live very close to the woods and have them everywhere. Still. They eat flies and mosquitos

You just have to communicate with them, but remember to be firm.  >:(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 05:26:27 PM by Wildcat666 »

Offline Cthulus Voice

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #172 on: December 25, 2021, 09:25:11 PM
To be honest that is not a very big spider.  When i was a teen i saw a Wolf spider that was sitting in a sink that was about the size of a child's fist.  It was grey, hairy, and it's front mandibles was about the size of this spider's legs.  Still remember it's multiple eyes looking at me.  I didn't bother it though, left it alone to do it's thing.  If it's that big it has been doing it's job extremely well, probably eating grasshoppers or something.   I only kill spiders if they become aggressive,  had a black widow looking spider that had it out for me one time and it met the bottom of my shoe, probably wasn't a Black Widow  but it kept jumping and charging at me so it met it's maker.

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Reply #173 on: December 26, 2021, 04:24:56 AM
To be honest that is not a very big spider.  When i was a teen i saw a Wolf spider that was sitting in a sink that was about the size of a child's fist.  It was grey, hairy, and it's front mandibles was about the size of this spider's legs.  Still remember it's multiple eyes looking at me.  I didn't bother it though, left it alone to do it's thing.  If it's that big it has been doing it's job extremely well, probably eating grasshoppers or something.   I only kill spiders if they become aggressive,  had a black widow looking spider that had it out for me one time and it met the bottom of my shoe, probably wasn't a Black Widow  but it kept jumping and charging at me so it met it's maker.

When I was with the volunteer fire department, responded to a house fire. Long story short, to control the fire someone had to crawl into the crawl space under the house. Since I was the smallest, I was asked. I shined my flashlight under the house and saw dozens of black widows. I have done a lot of fearless things, but crawling into that space? Nope. Another firefighter went after being disgusted by me. Luckily, somehow, he wasn't bitten.

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #174 on: December 26, 2021, 11:57:21 AM
Nothing to worry about... I live in a country that houses 9 of the world's 10 deadliest arachnids... or more specifically, the 9 deadliest arachnids... :o

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #175 on: December 30, 2021, 10:02:14 AM
When I was with the volunteer fire department, responded to a house fire. Long story short, to control the fire someone had to crawl into the crawl space under the house. Since I was the smallest, I was asked. I shined my flashlight under the house and saw dozens of black widows. I have done a lot of fearless things, but crawling into that space? Nope. Another firefighter went after being disgusted by me. Luckily, somehow, he wasn't bitten.
couldn’t you have just stuck the fire-hose in there and blasted them to kingdom come.

Offline Wildcat666

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +134/-2
Reply #176 on: December 30, 2021, 12:02:55 PM

Dudester

You are my kind of hero. People telling me how brave they were in certain situations don´t rock my world.

You on the other hand was surprised by the danger the spiders represented and wisely withdrew.

If you had chosen to go in despite your fear, you might have got bitten and unable to do the task. This could have cost not only your life but also the life of a colleague and other people.

Your colleague knew what he was up against before choosing to step in. BIG difference.

Telling your story here, admitting that you were afraid, tells me that you have plenty of courage. :sign_yourock:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 05:44:30 PM by Wildcat666 »