KB - a better class of pervert

News:

NO BORDER WALL

Lois · 3733

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #160 on: February 16, 2019, 02:14:03 AM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #161 on: February 16, 2019, 02:14:50 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #162 on: February 16, 2019, 02:18:06 AM
I can't wait for the "FAEK NUZ!" response to this.

That is of course, if the coward responds.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #163 on: February 16, 2019, 02:19:29 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #164 on: February 16, 2019, 03:06:53 AM
Or did you mean keeping America white?

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #165 on: February 16, 2019, 03:23:15 AM
athos will pay for the wall...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #166 on: February 16, 2019, 03:31:40 AM
athos will pay for the wall...

We're already paying for your padded walls.

I didn't think we'd get a straight answer from a coward.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline e_monster

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
Reply #167 on: February 16, 2019, 03:59:15 PM

So, like Ivana, and Melania.  Immigrated on the basis that they looked hot, and a rich guy wanted them to have his babies.  That kind of "Merit Immigration?"

Lol. +1

ID card? I don't need no stinkin' ID card. I already know who I am.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #168 on: February 16, 2019, 07:11:15 PM
The majority of Americans do not want to pay for a wall or more border wall at all. Isn't the President supposed to reflect the will of ALL Americans and not just his campaign promises?  All he has to do is say this and point to the polls.

And why didn't Trump seek money for his wall when he still had a Republican majority in Congress?  Because most Republicans didn't want his damn wall either.  So it was put off until the Democrats had a majority so he could blame them for his failure to deliver.

So maybe those that want a wall should pay for it.  Joan, open your wallet!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 07:13:56 PM by Lois »

psiberzerker

Reply #169 on: February 16, 2019, 07:14:49 PM
Joan, open your wallet!

I still say He should pay for it.  He seems to think it's that important, and he bills himself as a Billionaire, right?  So, what's the problem?  He can't say that he doesn't know how to finance a real estate grab, or building project without government money.  Elon Musk built his own fucking Space program out of pocket.  You don't want to be shown up by that foreigner, do ya?  (He's also got triple citizenship, with Canada, and South Africa, and you know how Donny feels about that!)

Just do it!

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #170 on: February 16, 2019, 07:31:25 PM
Joan, open your wallet!

It's not about the money, it's about being a MAGAt shitbag.

If it was about the money the person who complained about President Obama going to Hawaii would be complaining about multiple trips to Dolt 45's golf courses and Mar A Lago while charging the government for the usage.

Cowards never act with integrity.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #171 on: February 16, 2019, 07:53:12 PM
MAGAt.

I'm going to have to remember that!  It's even better than "Trumpette," because it's gender neutral.  Wish I'd thought of it. 

+1!

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #172 on: February 17, 2019, 02:10:20 PM
I would really like to why every time I hear about our borders in the media, they almost always refer to the "immigrants" without the term "illegal". I for one welcome all immigrants into our country, but I have issues with the "illegal immigrants". Since the President made his statement earlier today, all I hear from CNN and such are the "immigrants" , are they afraid to use the word illegal with that ? Forgive me if I do not express my thoughts clearly enough on this subject, but I hope I am understood just the same. Thank you.

You should probably revisit your own post history before you take on such arguments.

You had no problem with a muslim ban.  You don't believe in victims rights.  You blamed Democrats for the government shutdown despite Trump himself saying he'd take ownership of it.

I suspect you believed Trump's speech about declaring a national emergency.  It was so urgent he flew off to his own private golf course.

But hey, MAGA, eh?

#Resist
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:16:19 PM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #173 on: February 17, 2019, 04:00:39 PM
I believe the conflation of the term "immigrant", to describe "foreign citizens who enter the United States without permission, is intentional, practiced by the Media, and leftists in general, as a means to ignore law breaking during entry to the Country, and thus attempt to just consider Rule Of Law to be irrelevant for their own Anti-Law, Anti-American, political purposes.

The United States employs and pays many Billions, annually, to prevent such illegal entry, to attempt full control of our borders, as is their legal charge and purpose, and those who break our laws are not beginning any relationship with the Nation in good faith. The is always the case, regardless of reasons/excuses.
The attempt to modify the language, by leftists with political intent, is insidious and a serious problem, seeking to normalize criminal behavior for their cause.

Please do not take rebuke by athos as a reason not to express your thoughts.
You are not alone.

I would really like to why every time I hear about our borders in the media, they almost always refer to the "immigrants" without the term "illegal". I for one welcome all immigrants into our country, but I have issues with the "illegal immigrants". Since the President made his statement earlier today, all I hear from CNN and such are the "immigrants" , are they afraid to use the word illegal with that ? Forgive me if I do not express my thoughts clearly enough on this subject, but I hope I am understood just the same. Thank you.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

psiberzerker

Reply #174 on: February 17, 2019, 04:18:24 PM
Anti-American...

Immigration is Pro-American.  We're founded on it, built monguments to it.  The solution to Illegal Immigration is to make it Legal again, for everyone.  Not put up barriers so that the only form of Immigration is Illegal.  Basically, the law has been changed so that Immigrants from Mexico are illegal, while there is no Barrier to immigration from Canada, or Europe.  

The United States employs and pays many Billions, annually, to prevent such illegal entry, to attempt full control of our borders, as is their legal charge and purpose, and those who break our laws are not beginning any relationship with the Nation in good faith. The is always the case, regardless of reasons/excuses.

We used to.  In order to pay for this wall, money has been taken from the Border patrol, and Coast guard, so that they have neither the manpower, nor the resources to do their jobs.  Which is patroling the border/coasts, and ensuring that nobody sneaks across rather than announcing their intent, and applying for Amnesty leagally.  (Like the Caravan attempted to, until they were stopped.)  

The attempt to modify the language,

peopleILLEGAL ALIENS, TRESPASSERS

Like crossing out the word People, and changing it to ALIENS?

Changing the status of American citizens, taking their children, and putting a wall between them so they can't get them back is Anti-Mexican American.  It's redefining American as "Not Mexican."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 04:21:37 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #175 on: February 17, 2019, 04:36:20 PM
I believe the conflation of the term "immigrant", to describe "foreign citizens who enter the United States without permission, is intentional, practiced by the Media, and leftists in general, as a means to ignore law breaking during entry to the Country, and thus attempt to just consider Rule Of Law to be irrelevant for their own Anti-Law, Anti-American, political purposes.

The attempt to modify the language, by leftists with political intent, is insidious and a serious problem, seeking to normalize criminal behavior for their cause.

Please do not take rebuke by athos as a reason not to express your thoughts.
You are not alone.

Please remember this poster is a serial hypocrite, overtly bigoted, and in general the worst person most KB members have ever crossed paths with.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #176 on: February 17, 2019, 04:46:43 PM
I can't wait for the replies in yellow today amounting to a backed up sewer line.

Anyone have a drain snake we can borrow in advance of the coward's posts?

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #177 on: February 17, 2019, 05:26:13 PM
I can't wait for the replies in yellow today amounting to a backed up sewer line.

Anyone have a drain snake we can borrow in advance of the coward's posts?

#Resist

We can hear more about how we have Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Or as I view it, a refusal on our part to in any way normalize that which is reprehensibly abnormal.

This shit ain’t normal!

Offline Slaggingham

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #178 on: February 20, 2019, 11:31:12 PM
Same drivel, over and over and over.

Respect the laws, and be welcomed. The solution.

No one is waiting for your call...

Except of course that seeking asylum is ENTIRELY legal.
And those are the people being swept up by Trump's goons.  People who have done NOTHING wrong.

Something you'd know if you weren't the intellectual equivalent of a dead crab.

psiberzerker

Reply #179 on: February 20, 2019, 11:33:06 PM
Except of course that seeking asylum is ENTIRELY legal.

Not if you're coming from central America, and you give them enough warning to mobilize troops so you CAN'T apply for Asylum, legally.