KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

NO BORDER WALL

Lois · 3636

psiberzerker

Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 08:20:46 AM
I call it Faux Newbs, but regardless.  "65% of Americans (That only watch Fox News)"<65% of All Americans.

Fake News.  Sad.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #81 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:58 PM
A surefire way to tell someone is lying is ask them to cite a source.  They won't.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #82 on: January 17, 2019, 12:59:17 PM
From that leftist Marxist publication The Federalist.  Keep drinking the Kool Aid:

From The Federalist, January 14, 2019: Americans Used To Support A Border Wall. What Changed Their Minds?

Two points:

A.  There’s a ton more information out there and a ton more talk these days about a wall, so people are thinking a lot more about it.
B.  Not surprising and if the chart is correct, there’s been a ton more polls about a wall ever since Trumpy began talking about one.  More data means more accurate stats.

Those two points made, most people still don’t know shit about the issues surrounding a wall.  The wall for them is just a metaphor for Trumpy himself, so support for or against the wall will exactly mirror spport for or against Trumpy.  He’s shedding support right now.

Lumpy Trumpy sat on a wall, . . . . . . . . . .
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:19:00 PM by Jed_ »

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #83 on: January 17, 2019, 01:36:52 PM
From that leftist Marxist publication The Federalist.  Keep drinking the Kool Aid:

From The Federalist, January 14, 2019: Americans Used To Support A Border Wall. What Changed Their Minds?

It really sucks when one of the most respected solidly conservative magazine says  you are full shit.

Conservatives are finding that they are fighting the wrong battles, supporting the wrong person.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:45:20 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #85 on: January 17, 2019, 09:05:21 PM

Offline jbbooks

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-3
Reply #86 on: January 18, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
IF Congress would enforce the laws that we already have I don't think we would be where we are at today. But both parties worry more about their base than anything else. I for one want secure borders.. WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER THE COST. As for polls, there is a poll to support any position anyone has, so I don't believe in them.

psiberzerker

Reply #87 on: January 18, 2019, 06:24:42 PM
I for one want secure borders.. WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER THE COST.

Law enforcement costs money.  Even if you think Immigration is a "Problem," defunding Border Patrol, and the Coast Guard to buy real estate for a conman is a step back. 

_priapism

Reply #88 on: January 18, 2019, 06:48:07 PM
As for polls, there is a poll to support any position anyone has, so I don't believe in them.

IdleBoast

Reply #89 on: January 18, 2019, 07:16:54 PM
I for one want secure borders.. WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER THE COST.

The tightest border in history is the border between North & South Korea - fully lined with troops, gun emplacements, multiple layers of fences, walls, earthworks and landmines.

It's not secure.

As for polls, there is a poll to support any position anyone has, so I don't believe in them.

So what about that national poll that lumbered you with Trump?

psiberzerker

Reply #90 on: January 18, 2019, 08:21:49 PM
The tightest border in history is the border between North & South Korea - fully lined with troops, gun emplacements, multiple layers of fences, walls, earthworks and landmines.

It's not secure.

Yeah, and they've also got the largest fleet of self-propelled artillery on the planet pointed across it, straight at Seoul.  In bomb hardened bunkers, so if we don't back off our Carrier Groups, they'll open fire, and start shelling civilians.  No shit.

That's their "Security," literally holding a gun to South Korea's head.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #91 on: January 19, 2019, 12:56:10 AM
I for one want secure borders..

5,525 miles long.

The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles long.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #92 on: January 19, 2019, 01:02:28 AM

#Resist

That town is in Vermont right on the border.
Half the town is Canadian, The other half is American.
The town library is split right down the middle.
There was a great news story about it (awhile ago), apparently the town is giving US Customs absolute fits simply because the people pass freely across the border in both directions. "The town is Derby Line, Vermont".

Love,
Liz

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #93 on: January 19, 2019, 02:32:39 AM

#Resist

There was a great news story about it (awhile ago), apparently the town is giving US Customs absolute fits simply because the people pass freely across the border in both directions. "The town is Derby Line, Vermont".

Love,
Liz

OMG!!!!!  Open borders!!!!  We’re all doomed!!!!

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3070/-41
Reply #94 on: January 19, 2019, 04:30:31 AM

IF Congress would enforce the laws that we already have I don't think we would be where we are at today. But both parties worry more about their base than anything else. I for one want secure borders.. WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER THE COST. As for polls, there is a poll to support any position anyone has, so I don't believe in them.

Fifth Grade Civics: Congress does not enforce laws. Congress drafts and passes laws, but their enforcement falls to other branches of the government, along with state and local agencies.

There's that, plus the fact that the overwhelming majority of Americans, from every point on the political spectrum, wants secure borders.

The debate is not about whether borders should or should not be secure. The debate is about the most effective cost efficient -- and humane -- means of securing them.

The more you know...

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #95 on: January 19, 2019, 03:47:31 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

IdleBoast

Reply #96 on: January 19, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

#Resist

Love,
Liz
OMG!!!!!  Open borders!!!!  We’re all doomed!!!!

I spent time at CERN in 2012, in a professional capacity. The site crosses the French/Swiss border above and below ground, and has entrances in both nations, but the only sign of the border was a 12" high concrete block beside a footpath.

psiberzerker

Reply #97 on: January 19, 2019, 04:06:32 PM
I just have to point out that in America, of all places, we're even having this conversation, about this "Problem."  We have to use examples from Europe, where continental war, and real invasions are not just a reality, but pretty much their entire history.

But here, where we Europeans invaded, we need a wall to protect ourselves from having somebody to pay to mow our lawns.  We have to write off the rest of the hemisphere as criminals, and drug dealers (Because we don't have criminals, and drug dealers, here in America, donchaknow?) to justify such an unAmerican stance.

America is immigration.  Immigrants are America.  The only "Problem" here is white people who don't want to share the wealth.  If you want to stop Illegal immigration, than fund the people that make Legal immigration possible.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:12:10 PM by psiberzerker »

_priapism

Reply #98 on: January 19, 2019, 05:03:40 PM
Texas GOP lawmaker calls Trump border crisis a 'myth

#Resist

I live in South Texas, and am in Border communities several times a month.  The only “crisis” down here is a humanitarian one created by Trump’s policies, and a police state created by an excessive number of ICE personnel.  I used to visit Mexico frequently.  It’s such a hassle now getting back across the border, I don’t bother.

psiberzerker

Reply #99 on: January 19, 2019, 05:13:17 PM
Also, at least here in Waco, there's a decided lean away from Good Mexican food, in favor of Texmex.  There used to be a more even distribution across the food pyramid (With the 3rd leg being BBQ) but the food trucks are starting to thin out.  Meanwhile, Magnolia Market is expanding, opening up new trendy bistros along with Baylor annexing the area around the historical Kate Ross neighborhood.

A housing Project, buy the way.  Waco is being Gentrified, and in order to raise property values, so only the most Exclusive neighbors can afford to live there, you have to get the undesirables out of the neighborhood first.

#ThanksTrump.