KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Camping" With Sis [Bro/Sis Masturbation Anal Underage]  (Read 10321 times)
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« on: May 28, 2010, 06:16:26 AM »

My family used to go camping once or twice a summer for years. When i was about 12 my father stopped taking us camping. I missed it, and i know my mother missed it. Last year when i was 14 we had to move  and i got my own room. It was smaller than my old room i shared with my sister, Michelle who's 2 years older than i am. Anyway, i had two thin boxsprings on my bed [i don't remember why] and one corner of my room was narrow because it was next to a walk-in closet. I was able to rig my boxsprings into a makeshift tent which i threw blankets over to darken and conseal anyone inside.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 06:24:11 AM »

My mother thought it was cute. My sister was really into it and wanted to go "camping" with me. I concealed my excitement. I'd been curious about sex for years and my parents were never ones to talk about such things. I'd seen pics of sex on websites on my cell phone and i'd masturbate lots. I saw "camping" with Michelle as an opportunity to experiment. If she was interested that is...

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 06:38:43 AM »

When Michelle and i started "camping", mom thought it was sweet but thought nothin else of it, and seemed to forget about it. It was hot inside the "tent" so the first time we stripped down to our underwear and seeing my sister almost naked turned me on. Michelle is  about 5'1, long dark blonde hair halfway down her back, and D-cup breasts. The second time we'd just put on robes and take them off     inside the "tent". Like i said, mom didn't seem to notice. We'd sit inside with flashlights and Michelle would draw while i'd just stare at her. She didn't seem to mind. 

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 06:46:00 AM »

Soon i talked Michelle into being naked in the tent. It made me so horny to see my sister's big breasts with her light brown nipples and her brown-bushed vagina. She let me sit between her legs and stare at her opening, later she let me spread her opening and look inside. Michelle may have been older but she acted younger than me. She was always shy and quiet and had no friends but me. I know it didn't turn her on what i was doing. It turned me on, though. It turned me on a lot.   

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 06:52:35 AM »

One day i told Michelle i could make my penis hard, and did she want to see. She seemed interested for the first time. She lay with her face close to my penis as i stroked it to its full 7 inches. She seemed fascinated as she pointed her flashlight at it. When the tip of my penis started to leak she really got curious. She asked why it leaked and i admitted that was the first time my penis did that. I wasn't ready for Michelle to see me shoot me stuff yet so i stopped masturbating.   

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 07:00:46 AM »

Another time i asked her if she wanted to touch it. She was curious but hesitant. I didn't want to scare Michelle off so i let her take her time. She gingerly touched it and my penis shot up to full hardness! When i masturbate it takes time to get hard. But it get hard quick for my sister! She giggled as she took it in her hand. Michelle asked if she should stroke it like i had done. That really excited me and told her yeah. She slowly stroked it and it felt so good! Then i did something stupid and asked her to kiss it. She looked hesitant but never let go of my penis. I asked again and this time she stopped stroking it and that was it for that time.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 07:06:59 AM »

Being alone and naked with Michelle really got me feeling giddy. I guess that's how drunk people feel like on tv. I did silly things with her sometimes. Like the time i wanted to check out her butt. She got on her hands and knees for me and look me look at it and touch it. I spread her cheeks and looked at her anal opening surrounded by lots of brown hairs. I was really turned on now and my penis was rock hard. I started pressing my penis against her anal opening. What shocked me was Michelle liked it! She even told me to put it in!

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 07:11:53 AM »

Now i hesitated. I didn't want to hurt my sister. But i wanted to try it, too. I was too turned on to turn back. I told Michelle to hold her butt cheeks apart. I wet a finger and tried to slide it up her anal opening. It slid right in easily. I started sliding it in and out. Sis was cooing. I wet the same finger on my other hand and slid it in also. I moved it in and out until both slid in easily. 

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »

I pulled them out, took hold of my hard penis, and pressed the head in. It popped right into her anal opening. Michelle gasped. I asked if i hurt her. She giggled and said no it felt good. Encouraged, i pressed further and a few more inches slid in. I could her Michelle breathing heavy now. Sweat started to drip off my forehead and onto her back. Sis pressed back and i was now more than halfway inside her. It was so tight but felt so good. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me until i was fully in my sister.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 07:23:16 AM »

Michelle was moaning now. Sweat was pouring down my face now. It dripped onto her back and down her butt crack. She begged me not to stop moving so i started pumping in and out of her. Michelle whimpered softly as i moved in and out of her. She squealed as her body stiffened them seemed to spasm under me. Michelle did that like 5 times before i shot my stuff up inside her butt.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 07:25:13 AM »

I was still inside of Michelle and still hard as i leaned against her, both of up covered in sweat. She thanked me breathily before we rolled on our sides and fell asleep... THE END [Or should i continue it?]

redhatlover
Freakishly Strange

Fame 198

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »

CONTINUE!!!!  Thios is one hot story-RHL

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »

But you always say that. lol

redhatlover
Freakishly Strange

Fame 198

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 06:58:19 PM »

I know what I like-RHL

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 07:07:43 PM »

For anyone who's curious, a few small details of this story is true. Any future stories will be pure fiction. I'm pretty sure of that... Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: