KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shota Impregnator [bF,F,F,F,... shotacon, incest, M/s, happy, slow]  (Read 6139 times)
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 06:50:00 AM »

We rested, listening to a podcast from my watch. "Darling Dimensions!" was a romance sci-fi, RPG played by five women. I found it while searching for information about my new school. One of the teachers, Ms. Laghari was a member of the podcast. I played a random episode, and it was pretty fun. Momma sat on the couch to listen too. She leaned against me.

"Drat that Uthurator, She got away!

"The refrigerator ray wasn't strong enough, and we had to fight off a dozen thrallbos to save our darling Hercule!"

"How did you find the password to her minion robots? Without hacking into their brains, it would have taken twice as long to dismantle them with our laser spatulas."

"Pride goeth before a thrallbo, Dear Chutney. Uthurator used her middle name, Doris, for their password.

The announcer, a man's voice, concluded. "Another dimension saved, by the Spice Witch Five! For next week's podcast, be sure to contribute to the Darling Dimensions FunYouFundMe page, where you can decide their next adventure."

"It's going be harder now, to sell the watch back to Mr. Colkick." Mother got up. She went to the kitchen, banishing early twilight from the room by turning on its overhead light.

"I'll help you, Mom." I grabbed a sharp knife and was soon chopping vegetables. I thought about the watch and Mr. Colkick. He had been sad to sell the watch. I remembered the naughty picture of his wife. She must really care about him, like Momma cares about Daddy. "Can we visit Mr. Colkick, tomorrow?"

"You decided to sell it?"

"Maybe? I would like talk with him about it."

"I have to settle paperwork, at your school, but maybe afterwards, we can take a bus from the school to his house." Mother was slicing chicken for the stir fry. "Why don't you email him."

"Okay." I punched in a request to see him the next evening. It made me feel like I had done something right, something worth a reward. "Can I have a cookie?"

"Don't you want to save your cookies, to show your dad?"

"I want one of the other cookies, the ones you put in the back of the top cupboard."

"I'm not surprised you found them, Billy. This apartment is so small." Momma chuckled. "I was dumb enough to think I might surprise you, in your first school lunch bag."

"It's okay, Mom. I can wait."

"There's no fun in no surprise. Here." She climbed on a kitchen chair and plucked the box out from its hiding spot. "I don't mind having one myself." She stepped down, opened the box and inner bag, and handed one to me. Two chocolate wafers were bound together with peanut creme. I bit into it and chewed. My chewing slowed.

Mother stopped after a bite too. "These might be over their due date."

I didn't spit it out. It wasn't terrible, just stale. A kid would spit it out, I thought. I finished eating my bite and followed Momma's lead. She put her half a cookie on the counter. As I put mine down, she grabbed a paper towel. She spit into the towel and threw it away. So that's how adults did it. I smirked. "I wish I could get the taste out of my mouth."

"Would you like some milk?"

"Sure!"

I poured and drank some, while she finished slicing the meat. "I'm sorry I bought old cookies."

"It was an accident, Momma. The grocery shouldn't have sold them."

"I'll be more careful, next time."

She was more sad than I would have guessed. "Eat your gingerbread cookie. I'll save mine for Daddy.

She smirked then. "I was hoping to have a bite of yours." Her eyes twinkled.

"Why, Momma?"

"Because I love my little boy."

"You can love me. I'm right here."

"But a Mother shouldn't love the parts you drew on your cookies."

My pee pee twitched to life. "Why?"

"Because your Daddy wouldn't like that very much. Remember, we don't keep secrets about family."

"Oh. Did you tell Daddy about snuggling and rubbing our bodies, last night?"

"In a way. He didn't want to know the details."

"So it's okay if we do things he doesn't want to hear about?" My peter was filling with blood, very quickly. Talking about doing things, Daddy didn't like, made me very excited to be with Momma.

"That's not quite right. We have to tell him something."

"Okay, Momma. I don't want to hurt him."

"I know you don't, Sweetheart. But sometimes we have to do things that might make people sad."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, for instance. I don't mean last night - we can always snuggle. That's perfectly innocent. But after that first bus, in the park, you made Momma use her cold cream to make you ejaculate."

"'jaculating is bad?" I didn't believe it, but I had to make sure.

"Of course not, but Momma is suppose to do that for Daddy, not you."

"I'm sorry I made you." I felt sorry.

"Thank you, Sweetie. I forgive you. I know that you're dealing with a special time in your life, when you need certain comforts. Sometimes your comfort is just as important as protecting your father's feelings."

I still felt sorry, but also I felt my pee pee pushing as hard as ever against my pants. Momma couldn't not notice.

"Are you going to make Momma comfort you again?"

Golly, my pee pee sure wanted to! I was feeling less sorry too, but I hesitated. "I don't know, Momma. I think I ran out of cum. I don't want to waste it again, if it still has some."

"Is that what happened, last night?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded, frowning. "I ran out."

"That's understandable. You put a lot of sperm in my cold cream jar, yesterday. And that's not the only place you put some, since we left our old home, is it?"

"No it's not, Momma." I admitted, blushing.

"What you do outside the family is for you to tell, or not tell. I don't need to know. But comfort yourself however often you like. It doesn't matter if you ejaculate or don't. It will still feel good, and that is never a waste. Your body will always make more sperm."

"Thank you, Momma!" I embraced her, suddenly wanting to cry. She was incredibly wonderful, explaining away my fears."

She hugged me back. "This is why I can't say no to you." She spoke almost too soft to hear. My erection, poking firmly into her thigh, did not interrupt our emotional exchange.

When we parted, I asked, "Can I have the shortening?"

She grinned. "You know where it is. You don't have to ask."

I got the canister from a low shelf and was going to take it into the bathroom, like I used to. Instead, I pulled the plastic lid off and placed it on a corner of the counter we hadn't used. Mother turned on a gas burner and took the large frying pan off the hook it hung from. It was non-stick. She began stirring the meat, intent on keeping it from burning.

I went to the other side of the counter, in the main room and took down my pants. My pee pee was as hard as ever, as I dared to pluck a glob of shortening from the can and rub myself behind the counter, where Momma couldn't see. Just being near her, made me want to cum so bad. It felt naughty to be doing it just out of her sight, and that made it feel better.

We both stirred, for several minutes, but I was going to finish first. Masturbating, from where I could see Mom but she couldn't see me, was a big turn on. My groin pulsed with promised pleasure. I couldn't help but groan.

"Be careful not to get any on the rug or furniture, Billy." She called back, stirring a little faster for some reason.

I jerked mysef much faster than that, almost ready to burst, but I couldn't tell if I was going to cum or not! Suddenly, I thought of Mrs. Cherkle telling me how good my sperm tasted. And I thought of how stale the peanuty choco cookie was. "Momma, I want to wash away the bad cookie flavor in your mouth." She hadn't drank any milk.

She stopped stirring and looked at me with a calm, possibly worried expression. "Are you sure, Billy?"

My dick was twitching uncontrollably in my grease slick hand. "Yes, Momma, I don't want to waste any." Especially on the rug or furniture! "I need to cum in your mouth."

"If you need to. I can't say no." She turned off the burner and scurried around the counter."

"On your knees, Momma." My feelings were so urgent, I acted more boldly with mother, than I had before. "And open your mouth."

"Yes, Billy." She fell, her knees partly thudded against the carpet, but she opened her mouth silently and lifted her chin, inches from the head of my dick slicked in white.

"Oooohhhhh!!! I'm cumming Momma!" How could I not! I gasp and jerked. My prick throbbed and lurched. My body soared from intense joy shocking every inch of it. A stream of white cum spurted out of my dick and splattered on Momma's tongue! She gulped it down and opened her mouth for more.

I sang and danced from the incredible sensations flooding my being, but no further cum issued from my pee pee.

Mother remained still and silent, waiting on me, lips wide apart. When I stopped jerking on my erection, and stepped back, finished, she closed her lips and licked them smiling. "That tasted wonderful, Billy. Thank you."

A sad thought lifted through my haze of pleasure. "You have to tell Daddy, don't you."

"I have to, Honey, if you don't. But I won't tell you he's going to like hearing it.

I didn't talk much at dinner. I told myself, I had let Momma down in more than one way. Not only had I made her do a naughty thing for me, I had only cum a little bit into her mouth. I felt very foolish, and scared. What would Daddy say?

Mother served some of the goat milk ice cream. It's rich chocolate flavor helped to lift my mood, but I didn't say much more than, "Thank you." Before I helped her wash the dishes.

Mother hugged me after dinner and again after washing up. "Your Daddy will be home in a little while. I have to get your paperwork ready for tomorrow."

"Didn't Daddy do that? He said he talked with the principal."

"No dear, he doesn't have time, because of work. She gave the forms to him." Momma went to the bedroom.

"Oh." I listened to another podcast, but it wasn't as good as "Darling Dimensions!" In the middle of it, my watched buzzed on my wrist. Mr. Colkick replied to my email. "I'll be at home working, tomorrow afternoon, but you're always welcome to visit." He included his phone number and address, which I had already put in the watch, from his business card.

I still didn't know if I was going to sell the watch back to Mr. Colkick, but I knew I had to talk to him again.

Father opened the front door and waltzed in. "Hullo!" He cheered. I sunk down in the couch, feeling sullen. Mother glided out of the bedroom and hugged and kissed him. "I'll warm dinner for you."

"No, Momma." I called loudly. "I have to talk with Daddy. I'll warm it." I got up.

She gave her husband a helpless look and shrank back into their bedroom.

"What's up, Sport?" He took off his business coat and hung it in the entrance closet.

I took the skillet out of the refrigerator, pulled off the plastic wrap, and turned on a burner. "You said you would explain condoms, tonight, Daddy, and why you wear them when making babies with Momma." I stirred the mix of chicken and vegetables. Dad put a plate and utensils on the counter.

"Sure thing!" He beamed. "A condom is like a balloon designed to fit an erect, adult penis. It holds the man's sperm during ejaculation. So the sperm can't reach the woman's eggs. Instead of rubber, they are made of latex plastic, but they are sometimes called rubbers. A few people are allergic to latex. So they have to buy condoms made of something else, most often sheepskin."

"Do people call them skins, too?"

"Not often, but yes."

"Why do you wear them with Momma?" I really wanted to know. She seemed to really like cum.

"Billy, you know about making babies and the pleasure of it. Who doesn't?" He laughed. "Everyone masturbates."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes, but that is a very personal question to ask."

"But we're family, and we don't keep secrets."

"That's right, Billy, but we don't have to ask about them either. You are welcome to." He assured.

Huh. I hadn't thought of it that way.

"To answer your real question, your Momma and I decided to save our money before having another child, a little brother or sister for you. It costs a lot to raise a big family. We use condoms because we enjoy giving each other the pleasure of sex."

I understood what he said about the cost of families, however much I underestimated it. He was doing his best to be a good father. Now it was even harder to confess what I had to. "Daddy, I made Momma taste my cum today. I'm sorry."

My father's smile flattened. "Oh." He clearly was at a loss but struggled to respond.

"Momma said it might hurt you, but I did it anyway. I just got so-" I didn't know how to describe it.

"Horny, Son." His cheer deflated, offering the word I didn't know. It didn't sound like one of the careful sex words, he and Momma always used. It sounded a little bitter.

I finished stirring his dinner. I took the skillet to him and scooped hot food onto his plate. He ate quietly.

"Can I hug you, Daddy?"

"Maybe later, Billy. You took advantage of your mother, and I'm not happy about that. Just let me eat."

"I am sorry."

"I believe you, Son. You're still young and not able to make the best decisions regarding sex. At least you know what you did wasn't very good."

Father's words made me feel lower than a carpet. I would have been happier if he spanked me for shooting my cum into Momma's mouth. I put the skillet in the sink, noticing I had forgot to turn off the flame. I couldn't even warm a meal right. I went to my couch and sulked, ignoring my watch. I didn't want it, right then.

Father left his dishes in the sink. "I'll clean them before going to work, tomorrow." He said. He went into the bedroom, quietly closing the door.

I crept up to the door and listened.

"He told you what he did?"

"He did."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I warned you, and you didn't object."

"It was right that I didn't, Faun, but I wish there was another way."

"If you think of one, let me know, Glen." There was smooching.

"If it's any consolation, the apartment manger made a pass at me."

"He did?" My father's voice lost the weight on it.

"What do you think I did about it?" Momma sounded strangely happy.

"I think you're above such silliness." Daddy almost chuckled. "Common infidelity isn't weird enough for you're perverted weakness."

Louder smooching followed. "I told him, only if my husband gets to watch while he puts a baby into your wife, but you have to wear condoms!" Momma's voice twinkled. "He shut up, but his hand shook while he calked the leak in the bathroom ceiling." They both laughed then.

"I should have a look at his work, if he was paying more attention to my beautiful, sexy, dirty wife, than to it.

I had to fall back to my couch and bury my head in a pillow. I was so mad! How dare Mr. Cherkle try to make a baby with Momma!

My anger kept me awake, fuming, until I simply collapsed. Before then, I planned what I would do the next day, Friday.
lickit100
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2019, 03:26:53 PM »

AWESOME thanks very stimulating
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2019, 01:25:20 AM »

AWESOME thanks very stimulating
Thanks, lickit100! Always great to hear from an appreciative fan. There's plenty more of this story to be posted.
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 02:45:00 AM »

When I woke, Father had already left for work. His dish and the skillet were washed and drying in the rack.

I listened for sounds of Momma, but it was a little early for her to be up. I yawned and changed out of my pajamas. I wanted to surprise her, since I spoiled her plan to surprise me. Leaving a note, I braved the morning beyond home's door. Outside was cool and overcast, but I was wearing my warm hoodie. I bounced down the stairs and headed for the double, main doors.

Mrs. Cherkle didn't see me at first. She was busy sweeping the building entrance way. My footsteps caught her notice, and she looked up. Her faced reddened. "Good morning, Billy."

I don't know why a flash of anger overcame me. She had been nice, when her husband was propositioning my mom. I held my emotion in check and nodded. "Good morning-" I said the next thing before I realized. "Colleen." I didn't say it nicely either, but not awfully.

She hung her head, "What you must think of me."

I marched passed her and pushed through a glass door. A gust of guilt flapped my hood. I turned before closing the door behind me. "You're okay, Mrs. Cherkle. I didn't mean to be rude." I didn't quite apologize.

Maybe her frown faded from her lips, but I left too quickly to be sure. I took the sidewalk to the first street and looked both ways. Fortunately, major streets were a few blocks away, in all directions. Still, I had to be careful of the cars that zipped past. Many didn't slow for me. Once more, I wasn't sure I liked the city.

Across the street was a corner cafe, not one of the new kinds that had fancy cups and filters and took forever and sold biscotti. This cafe served hashbrowns and omelets and bacon and pancakes. A big lady wearing an apron poured coffee from a metal pitcher in each hand. She laughed at a customer's joke, making her belly jiggle. I felt conspicuous, after scanning the posted menu, and strode away. Down the street was a thrift shop, but it didn't open until 9am. I had left a little after eight. I reached the next block.

Across the diagonal, the corner market stood. I checked my pocket for the dollars there. I hadn't forgotten.

"If it isn't the Androni brat!" A harsh voice grated my right ear. Looking gave me the second biggest fright I'd known since arriving in the city. Next to me stood our apartment owner, Gladys McDougal. I nearly jumped into traffic.

"Heh!" She cackled. Despite her wild hair, weather worn face, and piercing eyes, she had dressed in sharp, white slacks, and was warmed by a white fur coat. Her shoes were silvery white, leather, meant for walking. Morning breeze rippled across the short hair of her hip length coat. I wondered if she had hunted the animal herself. (it was probably fake fur) "Don't lose your shit over a mad, old woman, Child. You gave me quite a hoot, the other night!" She cackled again.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I should have listened-"

"If you had heeded those idiot warnings, I wouldn't be teasing you now. What's your name?"

Somehow, by acknowledging her brash behavior, she eased my fear a little. "Billy, Ma-am."

"Call me Gladys or Witch or worse, but never be polite to me, Billy. You won't get the same from me."

"Why are you like that?"

She grunted. "No one asks that question, Child, except my last two husbands." She leered at me, "Want to be my next one?" Her cackle stopped traffic. Actually, it was the street light. We crossed the same direction.

"You gonna play with Norma's boy, Arturio?" She pointed at the market.

"Uh-uh, Mrs.-" I couldn't say a name. I sputtered past my block. "I'm going to surprise Momma."

"I don't like the sound of that. Little boys who surprise their Mommas usually get spanked!"

"Not my momma!" I found some courage.

"Glad to hear it. Spankings' for fools and fetishes."

I didn't want to sound dumb, asking her what that last word meant. I blustered back. "Mr. Cherkle is a fool who deserves one."

"Last night's log says he fixed ceiling damage in your bathroom. Was he rude?"

"To my Momma." I had to fight against shouting it.

"I'd fire him in an instant, if he wasn't a crackerjack super. His wife is even better, at handling the books, and I work both of them for the price of one!" Mrs. McDugal's cackle drove two crows away from the overhead lines. "If your Momma wants to complain, send her to me. I promise, she'll get satisfaction."

I wasn't sure if Momma wanted to complain. She hadn't sounded like it, last night. I needed to complain. "I wish I was big enough to spank him." I fumed. The light changed again. The wild, apartment owner escorted me.

"Oh, you don't need to be any bigger. Every man has his weakness, especially married men." The witch pushed into the market. "Hello, Girl Mutilating Slut!" She called the clerk.

Mrs. Shahidi grinned. "Hello, Wicked Bit-" She cleared her throat at my entrance.

"Yes, well, the boy is a problem. Aren't they all?" The witch noted.

From behind the counter, the clerk's son, Arturio, stood and smiled. "You're the nasty, nice lady."

Mrs. McDougal shot her head back at me. "See, it's easy to pay respects to me." Her head shot forward. I'll take a pack of cancer and two boxes of rolling papers. You know my brands."

"Of course." The clerk scanned the rack of goods behind her.

I crept into the store, searching the aisles.

"Are you gonna steal something?" Arturio appeared beside me. I nearly jumped out of my hoodie.

"I want cookies." I wasn't afraid of him. He was just a little boy, but he sure surprised me.

"Here." The clerk's son dragged me closer to the counter. A register beeped.

"Thank you, um, Norma." Mrs. McDougal grimaced at my approach. She flew out of the shop.

I chose Momma's favorite, lemon wafers with creme, and took them to the counter.

"Two dollars and thirty eight cents, Billy." Mrs. Shahidi smiled.

I pulled the bills out of my pocket. There were only two. I dug in my other pockets. I found a penny and a nickel. "Sorry." I frowned. "I'll put it back."

"That's the last pack of those. Do you want me to keep them, while you get more change?" The clerk tried to be helpful.

"Mommy!" Arturio suddenly shouted. "I want my allowance."

"In a minute, little angel. Don't make the boy feel bad."

"YOU'RE making him feel bad." Her son turned to me. "Isn't she!" It wasn't a question. It was the oddest moment. The entire shop quieted. Strangest of all, Mrs. Shahidi looked at her son, as if waiting for him to tell her something. He waited for me to respond.

-----------------

I had never been put on the spot like this. Mrs. Shahidi was kind enough to save the last box. I guessed she thought I might be jealous of her son's allowance, but I thought he was just annoying in general, the kind of kid who would never be taken seriously. The strange thing was, his mother took him very seriously. That I didn't understand, which annoyed me more. I considered what an adult would say.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shahidi, but I wanted to surprise my mom with the cookies. If I ask her for change, that would spoil the surprise."

"SEE!" Arturio burst. "Now give my friend some my allowance to pay for his cookies."

The corner market sure was a place of odd surprises. First, goat ice cream, now the clerk's boy was paying for me. Well, the difference I owed, but he seemed to think that made him my friend. I had to resist. "It's okay, Mrs. Shahidi. I don't-"

She rang up the cookies and handed them to me. Her eyes were a little frightened. "Please, do as he wants."

My money lay on the counter. I looked at her son. "Are you being mean to your Momma?"

"NO!" He shouted. "Mama loves me! I want you to make your mama love you. I like your mama." He frowned at his mother. "Now you kiss and hug Billy. Maybe someday his mama will kiss and hug me."

I just stood there, when Mrs. Shahidi came from around the counter, her eyes less afraid and more inviting. She opened her arms. I could have run away with the cookies. She gave me time, but I waited for her embrace. Warm, full lips kissed one of my cheeks and then the other.

"It's good, huh?" Arturio said. "Hold him a little more, Mama. You get something nice too." The boy disappeared behind her. I felt his mother flinch then shudder. A soft moan surprised my ear, before she let go.

I took two steps back, still astonished but happy for the hug. Her long skirt rustled prior to the boy appearing beside her as if he had been stooping. He sucked a middle finger. "Thank you, Mama."

"I'm sorry." Mrs. Shahidi blushed and returned to her station behind the counter.

Simply leaving, at that point, seemed wrong. I needed something normal to reseat reality in this place. "Uh, thank you for some of your allowance, Arturio. Um, would you like a cookie? Momma won't eat them all." I held the box to him. Surprising Momma with an open box would make me look like a kid, but it was better to surprise her that way than to surrender to the weirdness of this store.

"Okay!" He tore open the box, carefully. "I don't want to make a mess for your Mama." He took two of the lemon creme wafers. He gave one to his mama before gobbling his. "Thank you but tell her, I'm a real nice boy. My dada taught me how to be nice to my Mama, cuz he had to go away, out of America. I want to be nice to her." He gave the cookies back to me.

Then I did leave, suspicious of Arturio's intentions and his mother's lack of authority. I didn't hate them. I just felt weird there, like I needed to grow more, inside, to deal with them.

I walked home on the other side of the street. I passed a barbershop. The store beside it was called Nail Salon. They shared an opening in the wall between them. A prim, old man stood cleaning an electric razor in the barbershop, and a curvy woman watered plants in the salon. I wondered if the plants grew nails. Momma once talked about a neighbor's new nails. Daddy told her, she should indulge herself if she wanted. Momma had laughed then.

The next block had a 1 Buck store. It looked kinda trashy, and the customers acted funny. One of them was playing tug of war with her daughter, but instead of a rope, it was a box that had a picture of a cucumber. Even from the street, the picture looked like a plastic cucumber.

Mrs. Cherkle had finished sweeping. I thought of Mrs. McDougal, when I found the entrance area empty. That was because I was still mad at Mr. Cherkle. Mrs. McDougal had said his weakness might be his wife. I wondered if she meant I should tell Mrs. Cherkle. I went to the door of #101 but paused before pressing the button. Did I want to be a snitch? Had Mrs. McDougal meant something else? The cookies were in a resealable bag and would probably keep fresh...

-------------

Ding Dong! The bell rang. My heart began to race. I had never done anything like this, snitch on an adult. But I had to protect my mother from any threat. Mr. Cherkle had proven his danger, but even Arturio's hope for a hug and a kiss from Momma could not be allowed.

The door opened, and there stood Mr. Cherkle. It took all my nerve to not run away and prevent my face from exploding with fear. "Yes?" He asked.

I tried to say, "Hello." But terror had welded my mouth shut.

"Who is it, Dear?" Mrs. Cherkle asked from within the apartment.

"It's Billy Androni. He looks lost, but that can't be." The odious man puzzled. "What's the matter, Billy?"

I did open my mouth, but words stuck in my wind pipe.

"I-I should talk to him, Godwin." Mrs. Cherkle appeared behind him, looking meek. "Come in, Billy. I'll get you a cookie."

"I know kids are always stopping by for a cookie, but this one has a box of them." Her husband stepped back from the door.

"Never you mind, Dear." She turned, expecting me to follow. I wasn't sure I could. I wanted to run home! My feet decided for me, and I stepped into the apartment of my enemy. Once inside, I hurried to catch up with Mrs. Cherkle. Their old, leather lounge chair scrunched behind us. The TV started talking, not loudly.

She spoke with a low voice. "After yesterday, and this morning, I thought you wouldn't talk to me again."

I had to say something. "I-it's not your fault, Mrs. Cherkle, I-" My bravery petered.

"Here's a cookie. Godwin is right. The few kids living here do stop by for cookies, but that's not why you're here. Is it, Billy?" Worry thinned her lips.

"No, ma-am." I hung my head. This was harder than I could have imagined. I liked Mrs. Cherkle. I didn't want to hurt her. It's not her fault her husband threatened my mom. He hadn't actually threatened her, but I could only see it as a threat. If anything, his pass at Momma threatened me! I took the cookie. Doing so delayed telling her. She seemed to understand I needed a prompt.

"Is this about yesterday?" She reached in the ceramic log cabin for another cookie, should it be necessary.

I nodded.

"I did something very bad yesterday, Billy. I wasn't myself. I promise it'll never happen again."

I shook my head. "It isn't that, Mrs. Cherkle. I liked that."

"That's not what matters." She shook her head. "I shouldn't have done- Wait, then what did you want to tell me?" Her hand retrieved the second cookie.

I hadn't cried from fear before. Tears seeped out. "Mm-mister Cherkle, h-he- uh, what said to Momma-"

"Godwin?" Her voice was a ghost. "What did he say to your mother?"

"H-he wanted to make babies with her." I prevented myself from balling, but more tears emerged.

The gingerbread boy in Mrs. Cherkle's hand bent and cracked until pulverized bits littered the floor tiles. "Are you sure?" An unwholesome expression drew her lips into something between a smile and a grimace.

"Momma told Daddy, last night." I imagined I might be her next pulverized cookie.

She nodded. "Billy, you're being very brave right now, but I have ask you to stay brave a little longer. Can you do that?" She didn't sound angry at me. It was like a time bomb that never went off, because anyone experiencing it would immediately defuse it at risk of their life. At least that's how I interpreted it. I had seen Momma this angry, twice. Fortunately, neither Daddy nor I had been its target.

"Can I go home?"

"I won't stop you, but I could handle this better if I know you're here." Did she mean she was less likely to stab her husband? I didn't want that to happen! I reluctantly agreed.

"Thank you, Billy. You can eat your cookies here, or go to the bathroom if you need a door between you and my husband and I."

"Okay." I squeaked. My stomach had no appetite.

She went to the main room, where Mr. Cherkle sat.

"Billy is worried about his mother." She told him, as if she were saying hello to a pleasant acquaintance. I doubt he heard the trap within her words. I did. I just had no idea what the trap might be.

"Why come to us? Why tell you?" Mr. Cherkle muted the TV and set down its remote control. "And what's there to worry about anyway?"

"You," She told him, "Dear."

He grumbled, "That's crazy. I fixed her ceiling yesterday. Is the woman ungrateful, or did the patch fail?" As if he would leap to fix his fix.

"I'm the ungrateful one, sweet Godwin."

"You're talking in riddles."

"Only because you made a fool of yourself -- again."

The older, burly man hunkered down in the lounger. "You believe the boy? I promised you, after the last time."

"I didn't believe your promise then, Godwin." The dam broke in Mrs. Cherkle's heart. "I let it go, because I know nothing happened, that time and this time. Why you even try is beyond foolishness. I wrote it off as hanging on to your middle age crisis. By the stars, Dear, you're almost sixty!"

"If nothing happened, then why are you haranguing me about it? I'm not ashamed of my fantasies. If I stepped over the line, I'm sorry. But you should have heard her, Colleen. Ms. Androni, didn't just reject me. She's a piece of work, real naughty, not fantasy naughty. She threatened forcing her husband on you!"

"That's a lie!" I heard myself shout. I jumped off the counter stool and stomped up to the main room. "Momma likes Mrs. Cherkle! She only asked how you would like it if another man made babies with your wife!"

"Get out of our house, Brat!" Mr. Cherkle started up from his chair.

"Don't you dare move an inch!" His wife declared. "Either of you." She glared at her husband but looked longing at me, somehow at the same time. "I can see Faun saying that. She has a bit of Mrs. McDougal in her, to her credit. Hell, if her husband wanted to give me a run with his gun, I'd happily lay downrange for him. The man's a shining gem, compared to your dull quartz." She snorted.

"Don't start, Colleen. Maybe I invite women to a good time in bed, because you're incapable of it!"

"That would be how you perceive your inadequacies for my needs. Maybe it's time you learned what you've been missing." Anger fled Mrs. Cherkle's sudden grin. She pulled a flip phone from her apron pocket. She pressed one button, waited for speed dial to complete, and said into the phone, "Gladys, my husband and I are having a bit of a brouhaha. Call the cops if I don't call you back in ten minutes." She paused. "Yeah, he wouldn't dare, considering the records they have on him."

Her transformation from terror to devil fascinated me to such a degree, my fright at the situation drained away. I gaped in awe! "Mrs. Cherkle." I said softly.

"Billy, could you help an ugly old woman like me, with something I need to do in the bedroom?" Her grin glowed with warmth, after it had froze her husband in his chair.

"What's going on, Colleen?"

"You stay put, or go fix something, or even stare from the bedroom doorway. It won't matter. When you see me again, I'll have the one thing you've never given me, and you'll know it. If you dare step into the room with us, I'll call the cops myself." She walked to the bedroom entrance, holding out her hand. "Billy?"

I could have left. I wanted to leave, from awkwardness rather than fear, but my gut told me, I would miss out on something truly great. Mr. Cherkle and I exchanged beguiled looks. He seemed afraid, now, to even move. Me? Like his wife had told me, I just needed to be brave a little longer. I hurried to her side, and she led me into their bedroom.

It was the same room as Mom an Dad's but looked completely different. One wall had pictures of cars and posters for MAC Tools with sexy but dumb looking ladies. The wall across from it had beautiful cross stitchings of orchids and cattle dogs and pink letters that read, "Happy Hearts are Sexy Hearts." The word sexy was stitched in bold red.

"What did you want me to help you with?" I looked at the bed. It was queen sized with a dark blue comforter. She set her phone on the far night stand and pulled back the cover revealing two tan clad pillows. "Sweet Billy, did you really make babies with those other women?" She asked with respect. Her hands fiddled with the strings of her apron and let it fall to the carpet.

I nodded.

"Did you tell your Mom about them?"

"No, Ma-am. She told me what I do is my business."

"Oh." Her eyes bulged for a heartbeat. "I think I like your mother even more, now." A warm smile brought all of the older woman's elegance to her face. Arriving slower, red blushed her cheeks. "I'm not as old as my husband, Billy, but I'm no spring chicken. Would you please make a baby in me?" A glint appeared in one of her eyes. "It's not impossible, actually. I haven't reached menopause yet, I mean that time when-"

"I read about menpause, Mrs. Cherkle." I had, but the book didn't say much more than it happened when lady bodies stopped having eggs.

"I keep forgetting you're not as innocent as you act." She quieted. I hadn't answered her question.

My fear of Mr. Cherkle hadn't vanished entirely. Just knowning he was in their home gave me the heebie-jeebies. However, my anger hadn't vanished either. Mostly, I felt excited to be with Mrs. Cherkle, in their bedroom with her. My pee pee was stiffening. "Yes, Mrs. Cherkle, can I please make a baby in you?"

She blushed harder, but her hands reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. "I want that Billy. You see, my husband has never made one. We tried, as married couples do, but he's not very good." Her hands worked efficiently. Beneath her blouse she wore a thin, short chemise. After dumping her white blouse, her hands moved to her light purple skirt, unzipping it. "I-I need you to do something first, something I never trusted Godwin to do."

She was saying she trusted me more than her husband. I couldn't refuse, no matter what she wanted. "Okay." My voice quavered a little.

Mrs. Cherkle dropped her skirt and hooked her thumbs into her white, plain panties. She pulled them down to mid-thigh and promptly bent over the bed, catching herself with her hands. "I need you to spank me, Billy. I need to be your Colleen again."

"Why would I spank you?" I was genuinely puzzled. "Your husband needs that."

"It's not easy to explain, but if you spank me, you'll hurt him far worse. I won't even feel it compared to his punishment." She put up a brave front. "But if you need a reason, Billy. I do deserve it. I'm doing a very naughty thing to my husband, much worse than he deserves, but I need to do it for me. That's probably very confusing. I'm sorry. If you don't want to-"

"I'll spank you, Mrs. Cherkle." I interrupted. A painful erection had taken my pee pee, as she described what she was doing to her husband. I wanted, if not needed, to make him suffer. I went around the bed to stand behind her.

"Thank you, Billy. You have to spank me hard. You can spank me with whatever you want. I-I haven't been spanked in a long time, because of how it changes me. Y-you weren't afraid yesterday, when I called you Daddy?"

"No. Mrs. Cherkle. That was fun!" I had been a little afraid, but I thought she was playing a game. If she needed a spanking, her game must be more serious. I remembered spanking Mrs. Abbey. My arms and hands were sore for a day, afterwards. I did need something to spank Mrs. Cherkle with. Looking around, I spied a wide leather belt dangling from the far bedpost. I could have walked over and got it, but I felt I should take charge when spanking someone, like I had with Tara and Mrs. Abbey. "Get your husband's belt from the bedpost, Mrs. Cherkle, and give it to me." I tried to sound grave.

Mrs. Cherkle flinched at my words. She whispered, "...with Godwin's belt." It's metal buckle had a small wrench welded across it. She pulled the long strip of leather off of the post and lifted it behind her. I took and hefted the massive thing. I worried I might injure Mrs. Cherkle with something that powerful. "How many do you deserve?"

"I-I'm not sure, uh-" She sounded more than a little worried. "Twenty?"

"Okay, Mrs. Cherkle, but you have to count. If you make a mistake, we will start again at one."

"For every mistake?" Her voice squeaked!

That's how Ms. Hennifer did it. "Yes." I swished belt and struck! It landed awkwardly against her porcelain white bum. I had never spanked with a belt before. The belts I wore were like feathers compared to Mr. Cherkle's. His wife didn't even grunt. Her bum flexed a bit. I almost said, Sorry.

I took a longer grip on the belt, allowing half of it to flex. I raised my arm and swung again. This time it smacked her butt with a hefty THWACK!

"Ow!" Mrs. Cherkle, sounded almost pleased. "Two!" She remembered.

I had to be fair. I had warned her. "You didn't count the first one, Mrs. Cherkle. So that was one."

"Yes, Billy. I'm sorry, Billy." She called out, "One!"

My next stroke hit perfectly. Her outcry matched the volume of the belt swatting her behind! "Ohhh! Two!"

CRACK! I was getting the hang of it. "OWW!" Her voice cried louder. "Three, ohh."

Pleased with my work, I swung the belt three times in quick succession. The last landed awkwardly. I had lost control. "Yeoww, Oww, OHH!" She was looking sore after she called out "Six!" A bad spank was still pretty painful, I guessed. I took careful aim, just above the red lashes I had been working. SWAT!

"Ouch. Thank you, Billy. Eight, I mean SEVEN!"

I hesitated. I shouldn't have, but I allowed her mistake. I belted her darkening bottom hard to cover for my kindness.

"OOWWW!!" She yelped. "EIGHT!"

I tried another quick three. Each landed meatily, provoking heartfelt cries followed with a correct count. "Eleven! Unnngggghh. That really hurts!" Her pained voice raised in pitch.

My arm was tired. I hadn't noticed it weaken. I was too excited by Mrs. Cherkle's once delicate looking behind. Dark swatches covered it. I held the buckle with one hand and the middle of the belt with my swatting hand. After eleven swings, I wished I didn't have spank her. My pee pee wanted to dive between her thighs and stick into her dark but graying pussy hair.

Where was Mr. Cherkle? He hadn't make a sound. Had he left? Had his wife's shouts and his belt's swats masked the sound of the front door opening and closing? It worried me, but not enough to stop. I thought this in the span of one breath, each deeper as my arm tired. I lifted and swung. I had promised. THWACK!

"OOWWWW, DADDY, It hurts so bad!" A little girl's voice wailed. Mrs. Cherkle had started to play her strange game.

"You didn't count that one." I warned.

"Count what, Daddy?" She groaned.

"Your spanks."

"I have to?" She couldn't have forgotten. That didn't make sense.

"We have to start at one again." I heaved my breath. My arm was really tired!

"You mean start all over?" She continued to sound confused. "NOOO! Daddy that's cruel!"

Her saying it made it sound cruel, but I had promised. "This time, don't forget to count, um, Colleen."

"Waaaahhh!" She whined.

I lifted the belt and swung! WHACK! I tried to hit a fresh spot, but her slim ass was completely crossed with dark welts.

"AAAAA!!! AAAA!!" She shrieked! Her butt danced as if it were on fire. I let it dance. She whimpered, almost too late, "one."

"That's very good, Sweetheart." I dropped the belt on the bed and bent over, to hug her torso. "I love you." Ms. Hennifer had waited until the end of my punishment to show her love, but I couldn't. I was sad that I had promised to spank Mrs. Cherkle hard, twenty times and start over if she lost count.

"I'm sorry I was bad, Daddy."

"I can't stop, Colleen. I have to keep my promise, until you count to twenty."

"Please no, Daddy." She looked back with strained elegance.

I let go of her, but I didn't pick up the belt. Instead, I stepped around her protruding backside. I raised my other hand and spanked!

"Oww!" Mrs. Cherkle cried. Her tears were real, but she realized I was taking it easier. "Two." She sniffed.

I hit the reddest part of her bum, with the palm of my hand, as hard as I could. I had promised, but it wasn't half as painful as the belt, according to the volume of her cries. SWAT!

"Nnnnggghh!!" Mrs. Cherkle yelped. "Three."

After thirteen swats, I changed hands. My off palm was very sore, but my main arm had recovered some of its strength. Mrs. Cherkle didn't miss a count.

SMACK!

"Ow. Daddy, I love you. Fourteen."

SWAT!

"Aaa." She whimpered. "Fifteen."

SWACK! SWAT! SMACK!

"OOH-OWW-OWW!" Her bum was so bruised, a kiss would have hurt it. "Sixteen, Daddy. Seventeen. Eighteen!"

I picked up the belt again. "I'm sorry, Colleen, but I have to make sure I didn't break my promise. Sore and tired, I swung the belt sharply. It smote her purple rear with a fierce TWACK!

"AAAAAA!!!" Mrs. Cherkle screamed. Tears poured out of her eyes. "NO, DADDY- Uh, uh- Nineteen." She managed.

I landed the final blow on the lightest colored swath of her ass, but I belted it as hard as I could. CRACK!

Mrs. Cherkle, screamed and fell to her bed. Blubblering, she managed, "Twenty, Daddy." She curled up and cried.

I ran to the dresser in the room, obviously hers with perfume and brushes. I opened drawers until I found what I needed. I returned to the bed and fell next to her. "Daddy's sorry for doing that, Colleen, but you made me promise." I opened the jar I had found and dug out a handful of cold cream. I applied it gently to the edge of the welts on her behind. Her butt flinched at every touch.

"I was really bad, wasn't I."

"I think you're wonderful, Mrs- uh, Colleen."

"Do you, Daddy?"

"Uh-huh." I smoothed the cream over he welts. She kept crying. She sniffled, "That's good of you. It hurts so bad, but the cream helps. Thank you, Daddy."

I hugged her where I thought it wouldn't inflame her behind. She nestled her face close to mine, kissing me on the lips.

My raging hard on jerked and jolted. More than being sorry for whipping Mrs. Cherkle, I needed to push inside her.

"I promised something else, Colleen." I whispered. My lips brushed her.

"Are you going to hurt me more?"

"I hope not. Do you remember?"

"No, Daddy."

"I promised I would make a baby in you, Sweetheart."

"Really?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Oh, Daddy, that would be wonderful! I aways wanted to have my own baby."

"You're very sore, Colleen. I'm afraid it would hurt you more."

She answered in a very small voice. "It's okay, Daddy, if you're going to make a baby in me."

"I don't want to, but okay." I kissed her and pulled off her panties. "Lay on your back, Honey. Spread your legs." I opened the fly of my pants and pulled a rock hard peter from my undershorts.

"Okay." She winced and grunted, turning on her back. The soft sheets grated her cream soaked bum. When her legs offered pussy, I looked eagerly. The hair was neatly trimmed along and above her outer lips. It made her sex look bigger than it was. She had the tiniest pussy. I briefly worried if my pee pee would fit. It had to. I had promised Mrs. Cherkle.

"Daddy, you have a nice peter." She smiled, but tears crept out, as her bum failed to stop flinching against the bedclothes.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Colleen." I smiled and walked on my knees until I reached the inner top of her thighs. The tips of belt marks pointed at my hard dick.

"Do you want to see my boobies?" She asked.

"I'd like that, Sweetheart."

Mrs. Cherkle groaned as her arms pulled the hem of her short chemise up her chest. The motion rocked her ass against the sheets. She had shallow but pert breasts. I had never seen a little girl's breasts, but I imagined they looked like Mrs. Cherkle's only smaller.

"You have pretty boobies." I fingered my desperate prick. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Please make a baby in me, Daddy. I don't care if it hurts." She whimpered saying.

I fisted my cock down, splitting her outer lips, with the head. "Oh, Honey, I need this too." I groaned as my prick speared Mrs. Cherkle's tiny cunt. She was really wet! The head found her inner opening quick, as if there was nothing else behind her vulva. I plunged into the willing puss more forcefully than I wanted. I couldn't help myself! I'd taken so long to spank Mrs. Cherkle, my pee pee would have died if I hadn't thrust in as quickly as possible. My groin slammed into hers, pushing her butt against the sheet.

"AAAA!!" She cried more tears. "Ohh, it hurts, Daddy! It hurts!"

My dick pumped automatically, my crotch slapping her hips. Her ripe snatch was creamy silk sucking on my turgid penis. Each pump brought fresh tears to her eyes. "I'm sorry, Baby. I can't stop. It feels too good."

"OWW- i-it's okay, Daddy, as long as you make- UUHH!, a baby in me!" She groaned over and over as my peter plunged in and out of her dripping hole.

Another cry, low and throaty howled from the main room. I felt a little sorry for Mr. Cherkle, but not much. He must have been very sad that I was making a baby in his wife while he couldn't do anything about it. It served him right for asking to make one in my momma!

"I don't like that man, Daddy. He never, Nnngg!, made a baby in me." Mrs. Cherkle cried.

"Hush, Sweetheart." As much as I loved fucking my hard cock into Mrs. Cherkle, I knew it wasn't right, and the game she was playing wasn't really a game, but I needed to do this, to teach her husband a lesson he would never forget. "After this, we can forgive him."

"I want your baby, Daddy. I really do." She continued to wince and whine as my weight pressed down, jackhammering her sore rear into the bed. My dick plunged through her inner softness and warmth. It filled my body with electric pleasure.

"If only it didn't hurt so much." She bit her lip.

"Just a little longer, Colleen. I'm going to cum quick." Her wet pussy and sad cries tugged the cum in my balls. Sperm pooled into the bulb of my penis, eager to launch deep into Mrs. Cherkle's body.

"I want you to cum a lot, Daddy!" She urged, despite her grimace. "You have to!" To my surprise and amazement, she bucked her hips against my thrusts, to make sure I plumbed her deepest parts. She wailed continuously from the intense pain in her bum but didn't miss a single pound into her puss. "WAAAAAHHHH!! I want your cum, Daddy! I want you to cum deep. Make me pregnant! Knock me up. I want you to be a Daddy all over again." She cried and cried.

I lunged passionately, my head swimming in lust, until my body slammed down, piercing her farthest reaches upon meeting her thrust up. She sobbed. "I need it, Billy!" Her voice deepened.

My prick erupted unlike past orgasms. Cum blasted her cunt and blasted out of it. I exploded like a bursting dam, shooting a cascade of boiling liquid that flowed without end. My body wrenched and flailed atop the suffering woman who prayed for my seed to quicken a child within her womb. I lost my vision. Intense ecstacy shut down my senses and all self control. My prick lurched, shooting globs now, thick and potent.

Mrs. Cherkle yelped from each of my body's gyrations. She reached around me and pulled me to her slight breasts. I kissed one before sucking it into my mouth, as if my body was a baby again. Then she screamed away from my ear, "HAAAAAHHHH!!!! AAAHHHHH!!! AAAAHHH!!" She didn't stop until I had sucked and bucked more spunk into the once elegant, now bruised and shuddering woman beneath my pleasure wracked existence. "Oh, Billy, Billy, I've never cum like this before!"

"NOOOOO!" Mr. Cherkle howled from the other room. "I'M SORRY, COLLEEN! OOOOHHHH!" His outburst ended with a strangely familiar expression, but I was too gone from the universe to identify it.

I sucked on Mrs. Cherkle's nipple and poured the last of my thick cum into her sucking cunt. I did think to lean over and fall to the bed, releasing her bum from the torture of our fucking.

She held me and kissed me, again and again. "Thank you, Billy." I lay there breathing shallow and quick. She hummed a peaceful phrase.

Mr. Cherkle's voice whispered from the door. "I-I didn't know I couldn't satisfy you like that."

"We forgive you, Godwin. Pull yourself together, wash up, and we'll talk again when Billy's gone home." She picked up her phone and told Mrs. McDougal everything was just fine.

Sometime after falling asleep in Mrs. Cherkle's arms, my watch buzzed. Mother had sent an email, asking where I was.

A half naked Mrs. Cherkle escorted me to the door with kisses and hugs. We heard her husband whimpering in the bathroom. There was a soft slapping sound too.

"I hope you can forgive him." She sighed.

"I want to, Mrs. Cherkle, but he made me very mad."

"Are you still mad?"

"I don't think so." I scratched my head. "I can't tell. What we did was so amazing."

"Yes, Billy. It'll probably never be like that again."

"I guess you won't want that anymore." I felt even more sorry for hurting her.

She laughed. "We'll see, you young tiger, but right now I'm going to sleep on my tummy and avoid sitting, for at least a week!"

I trudged outside and slogged my way up the stairs, box of cookies in hand. I had emailed Momma, telling her I was helping Mr. and Mrs. Cherkle with something they needed. The smell of burning tobacco snagged my attention.

"I wonder what could have caused the great and powerful, Godwin Cherkle to howl like a loon?" Mrs. McDougal squatted on her heels, smoking on the landing between floors. "Do you still want to give him a spanking?" An expensive phone sat in her lap.

The witch apartment owner's eyes burned and twinkled at the same time. Did she know? Was she actually a witch? I couldn't speak with those haunting orbs boring into me. I ran up the rest of the stairs, along the interior walkway to my door, and hurried inside to Momma.

She greeted me from the sofa bed. "I hope you gave the apartment managers your very best."

What she said sounded a little like Mrs. McDougal. I froze at the notion. My hazy thoughts and vision imagined Momma with wild, gray hair. Please, no! I quailed on the inside.
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 12:15:22 AM »

"Are you ready to start the rest of your day?" Mother got up and collected her coat and purse. "You wanted to see Mr. Colkick, after I submit your papers to the school principal. What else?"

I asked her, "Did you write a thank you for Mrs. Abbey?"

"I did, while you were out. It's in my purse, to drop off at the apartment mailbox." She walked to the door.

I followed. "What if we went to her place and gave it in person."

"That would be difficult." She opened the door and held it for me. "She lives on the far side of town. We couldn't see her and Mr. Colkick today."

"Even for a cookie?" I had been holding the box behind me.

"Aww," She relaxed and closed the door. "You know I like lemon creme wafers."

I opened the sealable package, and she took two. I took one. She didn't say anything about the box being already open.

"I'm sorry your surprise cookies were stale. I wanted to surprise you."

She kissed my cheek. "Thank you!" We nibbled, enjoying the moment.

"Just because I accepted your bribe doesn't mean we can take the card to Mrs. Abbey." She shrugged. "Unless you don't want to visit Mr. Colkick."

I thought about it. "We would waste a stamp if we took it in person?"

"Such a frugal son I've raised!" She laughed. "You don't need a reason to see her. Email her. The next time she's showing a home in the area we'll visit with her."

I didn't know that taking the transit system across town involved a lot of busses. "Okay." I agreed.

We left after eating our snack. I put the box in the cupboard, to save for later and share with Daddy. Momma mailed the card to Mrs. Abbey, and then we walked to the school.

The main doors had strange metal holes around them, in the concrete slab that stretched out before them. Mother raised her eyebrows at them but didn't comment. We went to the school administration counter and an older man, Mr. Vouse, called the principal for us. "Principal Agincourt, Ms. Androni is here with her son's records."

A tall, powerfully framed woman with silver hair and tiny, silver rimmed glasses emerged from the principal's office. "Hello, Ms. Androni." She noticed me with a glance. "Hello Billy." Very business like, she invited us in. We took to plastic chairs in front of her desk, then she sank into her wood and leather chair.

"What are those metal holes outside the school doors?" I asked.

Her long nose pointed at me. "The school used to have a fence and barbed wire, to protect students from gunmen, and to allow inspections before and after school. Brave members of the PTA told the school board to cut it down.

"Students aren't prisoners. Schools that treat them like criminals set a terrible example for society." She nodded slightly. "You're very perceptive, Billy. The truth is, I was hired to return respect for students and education, to this school. I let go nearly half of the teachers, the ones who were simply working for a paycheck. I won't have that in my school. I scoured the state for educators who are called to the profession. I increased salaries, and I don't mine saying, I'm risking my own position, to defend these changes. Fortunately, the community voted religious zealots out from the school board of directors. That board had even refused evidence based sex education." She paused, gauging my mother's reaction.

"Don't most states save that for high school?" Mother was curious.

"Ma-am, European nations offer age appropriate introduction to human sexuality at all levels. In primary schools, students are given condoms to play with, to blow them up into balloons for example. This is to normalize them as familiar objects. In America, the majority of men are too embarrassed to buy condoms."

"Daddy has condoms." I fidgeted. Principal Agincourt was boring.

Ms. Agincourt blinked. "Uh, good for him."

Mother hugged me. "You won't find me disagreeing with your policies, Ms. Agincourt."

The principal tapped mother's paperwork on her desk. "Your husband answered most of my questions in our interview. I'm sure these are in good order. Unless you have questions I will have these filed."

"There is a small matter I'd like to discuss. I hadn't thought to, until you declared your perspectives on education. I would have added a note if I had known."

Whatever it was, I worried Ms. Agincourt would blather on about dumb things again. "Momma, can I go see Ms. Hennifer?" I must have interrupted the principal just as she was about to speak. She pursed her lips. Brown eyes pierced me through thin framed glasses.

"My son met her yesterday. Can he walk the halls unescorted?"

"I'm sorry I didn't make my stance more clear." Ms. Agincourt spoke cooly. "My faculty trusts their students at this school. Ms. Hennifer did mention the incident. I'm sure she'd be happy for him to say hello."

I started a beeline to the front counter but the principal's firm voice stopped me. "Unless a student proves untrustworthy."

"It's okay, Sweetie. I'll find you in Ms. Hennifer's room." Momma said.

A more melodic voice issued from the principal. "It's the parents we have to be careful with."

Mother laughed lightly.

I walked quickly out of the administration area and found the hall to Ms. Hennifer's room. She was writing simple equations on the white boards but turned to the door when I opened it. A big smile lit up her face. "Billy!"

She opened her arms and I ran into her hug. "Are you so mad for math, you've come ta visit, Lad?"

"No." I frowned. She knelt down until her face was level with mine. "I need to say something important. Don't get sad, but if you're in my class this year, I won't give you special attention or treatment. It wouldn't be fair to the other students."

"I guess." I let my frown soften.

"And ye can't be taking after me. Do you know what I mean?"

"I can't hug you or cum on you."

She snorted a laugh. "Yes. You know I could lose my job."

"I know." I nodded. I was looking at her hair, but from the front I couldn't see her bun.

"Good lad. I may surprise you some days, but you mustn't be wait'n for me, okay?"

I would have to find other women, if I needed to make babies. She caught me looking. "What's ta matter?"

Without answering, I reached up and pushed her chin to the right. It was still there, in her bun. Flakes of my dried cum encrusted the top of it. Standing, she was tall enough. Most people wouldn't notice. They certainly wouldn't believe what it was. I giggled.

"Oh, Lad, I haven't forgotten. I promised to keep the reminder until school starts."

I hugged her then, and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Where's your mum?"

"She's talking to the principal."

"Principal Agincourt is a straightforward marm. They won't be long."

I helped to prep her room, until Momma knocked. "Is Billy bothering you?" she asked from the hall.

"Nary a fig, Ms. Androni. Come in!" The math teacher must have thought it was strange for my mother to give warning before entering. She gave me a curious eye but presented a pleased face to Momma.

"Please, call me Faun." They shook hands. Mother continued. "I brought news. Principal Agincourt agreed to assign Billy to your math class."

"Yay!" I shouted and jumped.

Momma held back her smile. "You must remember, Billy. The authority I gave to Ms. Hennifer is still in effect. I trust you won't give her reason to apply it."

I didn't know what to think. My new teacher could spank me how ever she saw fit? My glee splashed on the floor.

"I promise, I'll use it responsibly, Faun." She looked at me. I remembered her promise. I had seen the reminder. I felt I could trust her. Could I trust myself?

"Okay."

Momma smiled then. "I'm sorry I can't stay to chat. We have to see a man about a watch."

Mother and I caught a bus that ran past the school. It was early afternoon, and there were plenty of empty seats. "How are you feeling about the watch?"

"I don't know. I should sell it, huh?" I wanted to keep the watch. The more I played with it, the more stuff I found I could do with it.

"You should make up your mind." She let me toy with the powerful tool on my wrist.

We had to change busses near Central Heights. "Mrs. Abbey says this is where rich people live."

"Does she?" Momma pursed her lips. "Is this where you're going to find a wife?"

"Cut it out, Momma." I pushed her thigh that rested warmly against mine.

"You're old enough, if your father and I sign papers..." She teased again. I learned later, our state allows people my age to marry with the permission of all parents.

I returned to playing with my watch. It had a compass feature. I imagined myself on safari, hunting poachers, with only my watch to guide me.

Mother pressed the stop button. The bus slowed to a halt, and we stepped off into a neighborhood not much nicer than our new one. She looked at a paper map she had drawn. We walked two blocks, turning once. We stopped before a modest home with very little yard in front.

"Here we are." Momma studied me. We stood on the sidewalk.

"I'm okay." I took the first step. We reached the porch together. Mother let me ring the doorbell.

A beautiful woman, wearing a simple house dress and open toed slippers opened the door. "Yes?"

I recognized her from the picture. She was Mr. Colkick's wife. I blushed hard.

"I'm Faun Androni and this is my son, Billy. He emailed about our visit today?"

Hearing my name, Ms. Colkick's face erupted with joyous amazement. "Billy!" She stepped out and hugged me before anyone could stop her. "You wonderful boy!"

I found myself wrapped in a python's grip, a hot blooded one.

Mother cleared her throat. I trusted, if that didn't stop my assailant, she would use sterner means to protect me.

The excited woman released me and patted her dress. "Yes, Ms. Androni, my husband is-"

"Right here." The man entered the doorway, beaming at me. "Billy, it's good to see you again!" He held out his hand. I managed to shake it in my daze.

"Hi, Mr. Colkick."

"Please, come in!"

"I'll fetch tea, and I have danish." Ms. Colkick went to the kitchen.

There was a desk in what should have been a dining room. Three seats waited around a small table. Mr. Colkick sat in his desk chair and swiveled around to face us.

"I can't thank you enough, Billy." He began.

"Mr. Colkick, I don't mean to be rude, but Billy hasn't decided about the watch. He wanted to meet you again, before deciding."

The man's delight intensified. He winked at me. "Do you let all of your women speak for you?" He aimed an elbow at me, whatever that meant.

"Momma, it's us men talking now." I told her.

Momma drew back, her face a blank. It was the first time I had ever surprised her.

"Billy." Mr. Colkick cautioned. "Don't be rude to your mother. She's as much a part of this meeting as you and I and Angela."

His wife set a platter with danish, cups on saucers, and a teapot, on the table. She sat between me and her husband.

A meeting sounded very serious.

"I think Mr. Colkick wants to talk about something other than the watch."

"Bingo!" The man grinned. "And it's all because of you, Billy." He looked at Momma. "Please call me Harold. This is Angela, my beautiful partner in business and love."

"Faun." She nodded. She prompted me. "Call them Mrs. and Mr. Colkick, Hon."

"Who am I to overrule your mother?" He laughed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. I took a danish and bit into it.

"Business! An incredible business that I now have years of funding for."

"How could Billy be important to your business?" Mother was on her guard.

"Actually, Faun, you are who I need to discuss this with."

"Momma?" I held my danish like a brick.

"But let me back up. I'm getting ahead of myself. I still need to thank Billy properly."

Ms. Colkick contributed. "Excuse my husband. When he gets too excited, I have to make the decisions." She smiled at me. "But he is right, if you hadn't bought his watch, poor Harold would have had to declare bankruptcy. Our dream would have died."

"I take it, this relates to the business meeting he almost missed." Momma interjected.

"Not only did the twenty dollars let Harold reach the meeting in time, but if he had been wearing that watch, we would be selling our house right now." Angela explained. "There was a special guest at the meeting. She is a very powerful woman who is on the board of a rival computer watch manufacturer. Wearing that one would have guaranteed being dismissed from the meeting before it began."

"Thank you, my angel. Yes. When I saw Ms. Long I automatically clapped my hand over my bare wrist. Even its tan line might have ruined our chance." Harold returned to the conversation.

"I'm very glad you were able to secure funding for your company!" Momma appreciated.

I didn't really understand, but I was excited too. "Yay!"

"You're so cute!" Ms. Colkick gripped my shoulder and shook me gently.

"That's where you, and many more women looking for work, come into this conversation."

"How many women?" I asked, privately worried that I might not be able to make babies in all of them.

"Not too many, at first." He answered with a kind face.

"Momma, are you going to work?" What would happen to me, if Momma left early and came home late every day, like Daddy?

"Let's hear him out, Billy. I won't agree to anything, unless you agree."

Oh. I quieted and listened. I did catch Ms. Colkick raise one eyebrow at Momma's declaration.

Mr. Colkick began. "My company is named Meals on Heels. Aside from the silly pun, which tested favorable in market surveys, we do what it says. We hire women to cook for people, in their own homes. It's very professional, despite its slightly suggestive slant."

"If Harold had his way, he would be selling orgies!" Ms. Colkick laughed. Her face darkened. "That's why I'm a partner, to keep my husband's fantasies in check. I have written extensive guidelines on proper behavior for our employees as well as our guarantee of full support for any decision you make regarding the behavior of our clients. Your word will always be taken with the utmost seriousness, I promise. You will always be believed over anything a client claims."

It sounded as if they thought Momma was already an employee. I didn't feel so good.

"We have deep pockets to ensure that every woman we hire will be worthy of our trust."

"Harold has already vetted you, after your exchange on the train."

Mother surprised me with a tinge of red on her cheeks. "I will always protect my son."

"Yes. That's the strength we need in our chefs."

Angela finished with a smile. "The only remaining question is, can you cook?"

"Momma's the best cook!" I shouted.

"I'll have to think about it, but I can't accept full time work."

"You can work whichever hours you choose. You have full autonomy over accepting clients."

"This is a gig economy business," Harold assured. "Only without economizing. We pay top wages for quality chefs, more than what fancy restaurants pay."

"Because our intended clients can afford the markup we put on your salary."

"That makes a certain sense."

"We'll send emails with all the details. There's no hurry to accept-"

"Before the end of next week." Angela pursed her lips.

"I have a question for you." Mother silenced them with her tone. "I may need to take Billy with me. He has to be given the same guarantee you promise your chefs."

They cried simultaneously, "Absolutely! We'll trust your judgement about his reliability."

It was a happy moment. Momma wasn't going to leave me behind, if she accepted the job. I was sad, however. I unbuckled the watch from my wrist and offered it to Mr. Colkick. "Here. I know it means a lot you."

He sobered. "It does, especially since you said that." A slow grin formed. He pulled back his sleeve and revealed a watch that looked just as fancy. "Between you and me, I like your brand better, but I made my new partners give this to me as a signing bonus. You should have seen how asking for it made Ms. Long smile."

"Harold." Ms. Colkick coughed.

"Oh, yes." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "I promised I would buy it. Good businessmen keep their promises."

"I'm not sure Billy would want to-" Momma engaged.

"Don't misunderstand me, Faun. I'm going to pay him for the watch, but I'm not going to take it from him."

"You don't have to give me any money, Mr. Colkick."

"I'm not giving you anything. I'm buying that watch, but I want you to keep wearing it. On your wrist, it's been a good luck charm for Angela, Meals on Heels, and I. I'll pay extra for you to wear it, if you like."

"Fifty dollars will be fine." Momma settled the matter.

That's how I held my first fifty dollar bill.

The adults made light conversation while I investigated my watch, free from worrying about wanting it too much.

"Faun, may I borrow your son for a minute?" Ms. Colkick got up and lifted the tea tray.

"Don't wear him out." Mother used that special tone that made me suspicious.

Our hostess blushed a little. "Billy can you help me in the kitchen?"

"Okay." I was kinda bored. I followed her through a swinging door.

Her blush remained, after setting the tray beside the sink. "You wouldn't be a little boy if you haven't found the picture I sent to Harold before his trip."

I didn't like being called a little boy, but I had enough confidence to be polite about it. I nodded. "Am I in trouble?"

"No, Honey. If anyone's in trouble, I am. Is the picture on your watch?"

"Uh-huh."

"Have you sent it to anyone?"

"No, Ma-am. If you're in trouble can I be the one to spank you? You're very pretty."

Clearly surprised, she answered politely. "You're more grown up than I realized."

"Yes, Ms. Colkick. I can even cum!" I whispered.

If asking to spank her hadn't thrown her for a loop, revealing that I could cum did.

"Uh. That's nice, I guess." Her blush deepened.

"It feels really good."

"I just want to talk about the picture."

"Do you want me to delete it? I like looking at it."

"Billy! I'm pleased you would offer to do that." She paused. "I did, but now I'm not sure."

"If I deleted it would you send another one, that was just for me? It's not right to keep the picture you meant for Mr. Colkick."

Again, the business woman had to think. This was not the conversation she expected. She responded out of poor assumptions about my intentions. "H-how much do you want me to show in a picture for you?"

"All of you, of course." I wanted a picture of her, from her hair to her shoes. I failed to understand she meant how she should dress.

"Would you show the picture to anyone else, like your mother?"

"She doesn't have anything to do with it."

"So you would keep it for yourself, not share it, not even for money?"

"Selling gifts is wrong, Ms. Colkick."

"Okay." She nodded timidly. "I can't send it right now, but I will. Can you trust me?"

I answered by deleting the picture right in front of her. If the watch had had a camera, I could have taken it right then. I shrugged when she thanked me, and I trundled back into their office.

"It's been an amazing day. I didn't expect to be interviewed." Mother stood when I entered. She smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Colkick."

"Thank you, Billy."

The second bus arrived in our neighborhood just as the sun began to set. It was really crowded. Mom and I had to hug each other the whole way. Upon boarding I worried about my pee pee getting hard against her dress. Before exiting, I guessed I had spent so much cum in Mrs. Cherkle's little pussy, that morning, it didn't need to.

I helped Momma make dinner. She gave me new tasks, that required patience, like removing the shells from hard boiled eggs.

"Let the faucet's water help to separate the shell without cutting the egg." She instructed. "If I take Mr. Colkick's offer, you're going to help me make meals for rich people. I need to rely on you."

I still wasn't sold on Momma taking the job, but being needed by her always felt good.

Daddy came home in time for dinner. "It's the end of the week, and I want to spend as much of the weekend as I can with the most important people in my life."

Mother explained the Colkicks' business and their offer. He munched thoughtfully. "Where do I sign up? I'll get surgery if I have to." He laughed. "It's your call, Faun." He meant he would be happy for her, whatever she decided. "Billy, you have to protect her, if anything goes wrong."

I was extremely confident about that. "I will, Daddy. If you don't believe me, talk to Mr. Cherkle." I gave a curt nod.

Momma and Daddy swapped puzzled expressions. They shrugged.

Only two things of importance happened later. I couldn't not listen at their door, when I was suppose to be in bed. I think they knew I listened, but that didn't seem to trouble them.

Daddy told her, "How can you not accept, Faun? Spending time with strangers, in their homes is one of your favorite fantasies."

"That may be, Dearest, but reality is reality. No matter how earnest the Colkicks are about supporting their employees, there is a risk, and while I might accept it, I don't know if I should include Billy, but if I accept the job, I won't leave Billy behind."

"You're right, as always, my love."

I returned to my bed. My watch was plugged into the charger. I had turned off the ringer but I heard the vibrator buzz. I tapped it awake. An email from Ms. Colkick had arrived. I opened the app and read, "I trust you, Billy." In the email app, the attached photo was too small. I saved it to the photo app and reopened it.

She stood in the entrance of the doorway of their bedroom, completely naked, arms and legs spread. The camera was low looking up at her. I guessed she had used a timer. I could see all of her brown pussy hair and the full size of her breasts. She smiled with beautiful confidence. Her golden eyes smoldered. There was something in her hand, a handle to something that stretched out behind the wall. I guessed it was a big spoon, maybe.

I looked for other details. I had to scroll and zoom a lot. It was very high resolution. Behind her, to the right of her shapely hip, I saw something shiny that appeared to crawl up the corner of their bed. The metal chain poked over the top and was attached to a black, leather band. The band was fastened around the ankle of a large, naked leg and foot.

I didn't puzzle over it for long. I ran to the kitchen and got out the fresh jar of coconut oil Mom had bought for me. I returned to my watch and jerked off to a very nice cum. Except I didn't cum. For the first time, that didn't worry me. I remembered Momma's words, "It doesn't matter if you ejaculate or don't. It will still feel good, and that is never a waste." In fact I was glad I hadn't spilled cum on the carpet or furniture.

Father made good on his promise to spend the whole weekend with us. On Saturday we went to the zoo and then to a fancy restaurant at the top of a building on the biggest hill in Central Heights. We didn't eat there. It was too expensive, but we took the ten dollar tour.

"There is it, our new home." Father gestured at the incredible views through glass walls, as the restaurant slowly rotated. The sun sank behind the horizon. The sky turned beautiful shades of light blue, pink, and orange before darkness engulfed the city and thousands of lights surrounded us. "It's beautiful." Momma hugged him, nestling her head in the crook of his arm.

"Wow." I gasp.

I heard them making babies that night. Daddy asked between their grunts and moans, "Should I take it off? If you accept that job, we will be able to afford another child."

"Nnngg, Not yet, Sweetheart, I-it's not the best time to decide such a thing." I left the door before they made really silly sounds.

I jerked off to Ms. Colkick's picture but still didn't cum. Again, I was grateful I didn't make a mess. My cum would have just gone to waste.

On Sunday, we took a special bus to the river. It was wide and slow and beautiful. We picnicked in a park running along it, and we went hiking all day. Daddy got sunburned, but Momma didn't. She asked me to put her lotion on and told me to rub it everywhere I could reach. Daddy tried to ignore my hands when they slipped under Momma's shirt and hiking pants. But I saw his eyes dart at her. And he had a funny look, not angry, not sad, but intense.

I listened at their bedroom door. "Don't make me use it tonight, I'm as hot as a furnace. If you're anywhere close to the right time of the month, we'll be new parents before the end of the year."

"You know what happens when you get too excited, Glen." Mother's voice tinkled. "And that sunburn-" SLAP!

"YAA - OOOHHH! Hhhhhh. Darn you, Faun!"

"It's okay, Honey, I'll clean it up."

I had to run away from Momma's slurping sounds. Daddy's voice faded behind me. "You just had to make Billy rub it on you, in front of me..." He sounded annoyed but not disappointed.

I emailed Mrs. Abbey, asking if she would be in the neighborhood again.

I didn't jack off that night. I wanted to be at my very best for Mrs. Hennifer should she surprise me. Already I was breaking my promise not to expect anything. I had trouble getting to sleep, pondering tomorrow's uncertainties. Daddy woke me at my regular time.

"I'm going to walk you to school, with your mom, on your first day."

Momma called from the kitchen. "Don't worry, Sweetie. Your father and I won't embarrass you. We'll catch the bus across the street." Eggs and sausages lent their smell to the apartment. I raced to the bathroom, showered and dressed. I had to leave my watch at home. School policy.

Daddy had told his work, that he would arrive late, and he had left early on Friday night. "I'll have to get up early and return home long after sunset, again starting tomorrow." He sighed. We three walked the six blocks to my school. Mother was going to see Ms. and Mr. Colkick, to discuss Meals on Heels with them. That's why she would catch a bus.

They kissed my cheek and hugged me when we could see the school yard. Children my age converged there from all direction. A line of big cars out front let off more students. I waved goodbye. Mother had printed out my schedule. I clung to it like a security blanket. My first class was History.

An energetic young man, Mr. Glouvert, nearly sang to us about the sweep and scope of the world's nations and famous people and how history affects today's societies. He would emphasize American history, with enough world history to bring it fully to life. We wouldn't have won our revolution against the British, if it weren't for the French, I learned.

Next class was Mr. Yong. He taught Science. He spoke slowly and precisely. He began by asking what we thought science was. Nobody raised their hands. He wrote something on a piece of paper, placed it face down on his lab table and lay a five dollar bill across it. "We're going to play 20 questions. Each of you will ask one question, but when you think you know the answer, anyone can raise their hand to guess. The first person who answers close to what I've written gets five dollars." Everyone jumped at the chance for five dollars!

After half the room had narrowed it down to a practical concept, a girl, Kelly, asked, "Testing ideas and sharing tests?" She won. The answer he'd written was "A Conversation of Experimentation." He thanked us and told us, "Congratulations, everyone of you is a scientist, now! By asking questions and sharing the answers, you discovered something! Tomorrow, we'll play with fire." He dismissed us.

I went to my locker, to get my math book. Something struck my shoulder. I looked around. Steve had whacked me on his way to his next class. He scowled at me and shook a fist. I stared back until he left. My shoulder hurt, and I favored it going into Ms. Hennifer's room.

I sat in back, to keep from looking too eager to see her. She noticed me and gently smiled. She took roll and told a story about Albert Einstein. "Albert wasn't very good at Algebra, but his uncle told him to think of it as a fox hunt. Instead of a fox, we're going to hunt the letter x!" She spent half of the hour showing how x could be in any part of an equation. She used, 2+2=4, repeatedly replacing a number in the equation with x, and asking what x was. It was always the number replaced! I think I got it.

Instead of going to the cafeteria for lunch, I went outside to one of several picnic tables and opened my sack lunch. Mother had made peanut butter and strawberry preserves on lightly toasted whole wheat. There was an apple and a slice of cheese. I munched hungrily, watching the other kids.

"Hey, little man," An older boy sat next to me. It was Wendel, the tan boy who played basketball on Thursday. "Thinking deep thoughts?"

"Is Steve your friend?" I asked.

"Maybe. He bugging you?"

"Maybe."

"Let me tell you a secret about him. He's a momma's boy, acts tough but stand up to him and he'll back off."

"He didn't when I fought him. It's not fair to pick on me because I'm smaller."

"Yeah, the world ain't fair, dude. Your problem on Thursday wasn't Steve. It was Trish. He's sweet on her."

"Huh."

"You made him look bad. Anyway, I like you because you did your best, little man, but I can't be seen talking to a freshman. So hasta and all that. If anyone asks what I said to you, tell 'em I threatened to punch you if you bother us again."

"Tell Steve I won't play fair either."

"Whoa, giving me chills!" Wendel laughed and marched away.

After lunch was my English class. I hurried to my locker, looking carefully at the crowd of kids. I double checked my schedule and nearly dropped my grammar book. The teacher was Shoona Laghari! She was one of the Spice Witch Five on the Darling Dimensions podcast!

I took a seat in the middle of the class. So I could be as close as possible, no matter where she stood in the room. She said English was particularly well suited to express one's self. She described her background with florid details, but I don't remember much. She was a gorgeous woman of Pakistani descent. Both her parents were born in America though. I added the gorgeous bit.

"English is also good for technical writing." She assigned us to describe how to draw a circle. She took our papers when the bell rang. I shuffled up to her, while everyone else left the room. "Would you sign my paper when you grade it? My name is Billy Androni."

She gave me a suspicious look. "Is this about Darling Dimensions?"

I nodded, blushing.

"Just between you and me, I don't like the name the writer gave me. Please don't call me Chutney."

"No." I swore on my life.

"Thank you, Billy. I hope your first day at school is wonderful."

"Yes, Ma-am."

I had to change into my P.E. clothes. Father had ordered the orange and grey pants and reversible shirt after talking with Principal Agincourt. The boys around me watched all the other boys, as they changed, careful to neither hide their pee pees and balls, or show them off. I didn't think about it that much. I just changed and was first to meet the teacher, Mrs. Lum. She was the oldest teacher I had ever had. I thought she was forty. She turned out to be sixty! "Name?"

"Billy Androni."

"Check." As boys and girls filed out of our respective shower rooms, she checked them off her list. She put us in a wide circle, and we played a strange game of running around the circle and learning each other's names. I was pretty good at the names, but only middle fast at running the circle. After that, Mrs. Lum produced a portable speaker and played some fun music. She taught the beginning of a very special dance called "Capoeira."

I went into the showers and washed. The other boys acted as if it was a dare. Two of them were making fun of the boy who didn't want to shower. He was a big kid too, but he acted like a baby. I stepped out of the shower and told his harassers, Carlo and Phil, to worry about their own stink. I waved my hand at my nose.

Phil got mad. "I'll take you apart, Billy Willy!" He snorted at my dangling pee pee.

"Save that name for James. He's bigger than any of us." I had lied when I said I didn't look around when I changed my clothes. James had a big dick. I never saw it hard, but it was pretty amazing for our age.

Phil and Carlo changed in another aisle.

"Hey, Billy. Why did you tell them about me?" James asked. His face was deep red.

"Because only kids who worry about their pee pees would make fun of another boy's."

"Huh." He took off his clothes and went into the showers.

My last class of the day was Art and Music. A quiet man with shining eyes didn't take roll. He didn't introduce himself. As students fill the chairs in his class, he played a lame tune on a flute, until the room was full.

"That music is over five thousand years old. It was described on clay tablets that were deciphered in the last century. The only thing missing was the composer's name. It kinda sucked, didn't it?" The class laughed.

"That's the weird thing about music. People of different cultures like different music." He played another tune. I had heard it lots of times, mostly on commercials. "But some music, no matter where in the world you play it, has instant appeal. I wish I could tell you why that is, but nobody knows. What I hope you'll learn in this class, is the different types of music you enjoy listening to and playing.

My name is Darrin. Now get out your pencils and sketchbooks. I want you all to draw this hand crafted flute. He placed it vertical on a music stand. We drew until the bell rang and handed in our sketches. I could hardly wait to go home and tell Momma about my day!

My classes had one thing in common. Each entry on my schedule had a URL for the "k-12academy.edu" website. We were suppose to watch ten minute videos for homework and take notes. In class, we would be given worksheets to practice what we learned. The teachers' main role was to help individuals finish their worksheets. They rarely lectured for more than a quarter of their hour! I'd never had a class or teacher like them!

I ran out the door of the music room. A strong hand grabbed my shoulder. "I've been waiting for you, Billy Willy." A coarse, low voice announced. It was Mrs. Lum! "Come with me." She let go after tugging me to follow. We wandered through the maze of kids, some staring at me. Was I in trouble?

We reached her office. It was near the showers. I entered, worried about what had transpired in them. She shut the door and smiled. "I want to thank you for supporting James after class. It's rare for a boy to stand up for a stranger. You're response was exactly what he needed, Billy."

How had she known? She wasn't allowed in the boys' showers. Had James talked with her? I felt more embarrassed about it. She noticed.

"Don't do that, now." Mrs. Lum pouted. "You'll bring out the mom in me."

"You have kids?"

"All grown up and kicked out of the nest."

"Are you going to make more?"

Her eyebrows bounced. "Well aren't we forward."

"I guess I shouldn't have asked."

"Nope." She nodded, confusing me. Did she mean yes or no, and to what?

"I'll be teaching Sex Education, as part of our class. Just the basics, but if you have questions, no matter how silly or scary, you can always come to me. I'll give you the best answer I can, without judgment. Any question you have won't bother me, and I won't bother you about it. Whatever you ask will remain private."

"Why would a man jerk off after I made babies in his wife?"

Mrs. Lum froze like a statue, her face slightly scrunched up.

I waited. I probably could have left, but was she okay? I sat in the student's chair. The florescent lights hummed. I looked at my watch. There was an email. I didn't check it. I just waited.

"Sorry, Billy." She shook her head. "Please forgive my reaction. I hope it didn't trouble you."

"No trouble, Mrs. Lum. Can I go?"

"Did you want me to answer your question?"

"I thought you didn't want to."

"I do. I just had to prevent myself from saying the wrong thing."

"It's a hard question?"

"It is, Billy." She answered. "But there's a worse problem. If you are currently, um, making babies with a woman, I am legally bound to report that woman to the police and probably her husband."

"Please don't do that! I didn't want to tell. You said asking was a secret." I felt like crying.

"I'm going to pretend you asked a different question. So I can keep this secret. Don't mention adults again, okay?"

"Are we going to play a game?" I calmed a little.

"Not quite. Let's pretend you asked this question instead. 'Why would a boy jerk off after you made babies in his girlfriend?' Okay?"

"Ohhh." I got it. I nodded.

"Good. My answer is going to assume you know more about sexual intercourse than most of my students. If I say anything you don't understand, please ask."

"Okay."

"First, you know that before sex, people get aroused, they get erections when they're thinking sexy thoughts."

"Like hard pee pees and nipples?"

"That's right. Now some people get aroused when certain rules about society are broken."

She lost me, but I didn't want to sound stupid.

"I think the boy in your question was aroused because society wants girlfriends to make babies with their boyfriends and nobody else, but you and his girlfriend broke that rule. I think he got aroused when you broke that rule and that's why he jerked off.

"That's the simplest answer I can give. People are very complex, especially about sex. I'm sure there were many more factors involved in his situation. Please allow for lots of other possibilities, but I hope my simple answer helped."

"Wow!" I whispered, mouth gaping. "Am I in trouble?"

"For what?"

"For breaking the society rule?"

She grinned. "Not in my book."

"Did you ever make babies with a man beside your husband?"

"I'm sorry, Billy. I'm not going to answer questions about my sex life, for the same reason you worried about asking your question, but I'll answer anything else."

"I'm sorry."

"You have a good afternoon. Don't forget to watch all those videos."

"If I had my super watch, I could be watching them right now." I got up and went to the door.

Before I could say, goodbye, she told me with a sad voice, "My husband died a couple years ago, and I'm too old to have babies anymore."

------------

I released the doorknob. "Aw, you can't be that old, Mrs. Lum. You run and dance as much as we do in class. And you teach classes all day!"

Her reluctant expression brightened a little. "I do keep in shape. My students inspire me, every day."

I walked back to her desk. Manilla envelopes and other letters cluttered it, unlike Ms. Hennifer's neatly arranged desk.  A large, plastic letter opener was the only thing keeping them from sliding off Mrs Lum's desk. I told her, "You're prettier than any old woman I know."

She laughed. "I'll take the compliment instead of the truth, Billy. I'm sixty. Well, I turn sixty in a couple months. But I might as well be a hundred. It's not easy to find a man like my husband. He kept me young. Most men my age are in terrible shape and have gone sour in their minds. The women too, but I'm not as keen on them as I once was."

Despite her laughter, it was easy to tell how her age and loneliness weighed on her. I didn't know what she meant by being keen on women, maybe BFF, I guessed. I was sorry my questions had sunk her feelings. "My momma told me, when you can't have babies, making them still feels good and is never a waste. I ran out of cum last week, but I would try to make you feel good, if you want."

She said respectfully, "That's a nice offer, Billy. It would be against the law to accept."

"Not if you pretend you're my age!" I pressed. "That's what you did before."

"I was pretending for your sake, Billy. I couldn't break the law just to feel good." She said. Something in her eyes looked familiar. I remembered Mr. Cherkle peeking at his wife and I in their bed.

"Some people get 'roused when they break the law." I told her, thinking she might be like that. She misunderstood.

Her eyes warmed. "Are you going to break the law, Billy? Does that excite you? If you were to rape me against my will, you would be breaking the law, not me."

That sounded bad. I didn't want to force her. Her eyes looked hotter. She continued. "Some people get aroused when they are forced, Billy. And you already have me at a disadvantage. As your teacher, I would never call the police unless you endangered another student. A teacher is suppose to help students become a better person. The police just want to punish people. If you were to rape me, I would try to make you a better person. Her hands fidgeted with the hem of her sweatshirt. Her eyes darted at the letter opener on her desk.

----------

"I dunno, Mrs. Lum. You're really strong and quick too. Are you playing a game with me? I don't think I could, and wouldn't that hurt you? I want to make you feel good."

"You're right." She seemed genuinely impressed. "I wouldn't call it a game so much as make believe. But the pretending has to be good for both of us."

"I like games, and I like pretending, but it would be hard to pretend to rape someone so much bigger and tougher." My pee pee twitched at the idea, despite my concern. I wanted there to be a way.

"What if you pretend you're in the prime of your life, say 35, and tougher than me?"

"Like Jawain Donson?" I liked his movies, but that would be a lot of pretending.

"Anyone you like." Her eyes sparkled with promise.

I looked at the messy desk. "But not here." I thought of a good plan. "Mrs. Lum, I think you should check the equipment storage room, where you put away the music speaker. It looked like some jump ropes in there are jumbled up." I had noticed them and maybe a tug of war rope too. "Someone might get tangled in those ropes, unless you straighten them out."

Mrs. Lum frowned, her eyes still sparkling. "The safety of our students is the most important thing here at Lilith Middle School. I should do something about those ropes. I know I would hate to get tangled in them. I would feel so helpless."

"I'll wait for you here. I won't follow you or surprise you or anything like that." We were pretending. So lying was okay.

"Certainly not, Billy. I wouldn't want you to get tangled up." She rose from her desk and walked to the door. "I'll try to be careful, but you never know. If I'm not back in ten minutes, please send for help." She left with a spring in her step.

Ten minutes later, I sneaked out of her office. The halls were mostly empty. A couple teachers noticed me and smiled. I remembered Principal Agincourt said that they trusted students in the halls. I went outside, to the shower rooms and equipment locker. Several kids played on the grounds but were too busy with their games to notice me. The door was slightly open. I peeked in.

Mrs. Lum was bent over a pommel horse. Her arms and legs were laced with ropes. She heard me open the door and enter.

"I can't believe how clumsy I was. I didn't see that big rope on the floor, and stumbled. It wrapped around my legs. I tried to pull myself away with a couple ropes on the wall but they tangled up my arms! I'm glad you're here, Billy. I can hardly move. Did you bring help?"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:36:41 AM by DiscipleN » Logged
horny guy
Total freak

Fame 56

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »

what a place to stop.. kind of has a person very interested on where this story is going. please continue.
hornyguy7474
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2019, 04:09:30 PM »

Wow what a great story......more like this again !
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2019, 04:32:43 AM »

Mrs. Lum did look helpless. Was she not pretending? Maybe I should have brought help. But if she was pretending, I didn't want to break the mood. The way her ass wriggled, jutting over the pommel horse, made my pee pee twitch in a good way. I needed to test her.

"I didn't, Ma-am. I'll see if I can help." I closed and locked the door.

"Billy, did you just lock the door? I'm not comfortable being locked in this shed with you, especially since I'm so vulnerable to anything you decide to do to me." She didn't sound angry or all that worried. I decided to play along.

"It's okay, Mrs. Lum. You can trust me. I just want to help." I examined the heavy, tug of war, rope wrapped around her legs. I tugged on one end and then the other.

"Billy, it feels like you're tightening it!"

"Sorry. It's really tangled. I can't find the part to loosen."

"Maybe if you try freeing my hands, I can unwrap my legs."

"Now, now. Don't rush me, Mrs. Lum. In class, today, you told us that giving up would make us weak." I tugged the big rope tighter.

"Ungh. I was talking about exercising."

"Untying knots is a puzzle kind of exercise. I like figuring out puzzles, like the RubyCubie and knots." I moved to the far side of the wooden horse and examined the ropes around her arms. She had tied them with two jump ropes. They didn't look very tight. I think she could have pulled free of them. That told me two things. She really was pretending, and I should make sure she didn't give up during our exercise in rape.

"Oh, good. I'll be free soon." She gave a brave smile.

"Let me fix these." I smiled. My pee pee was getting pretty hard, looking at her pained but hopeful expression.

"Oh, yes, before they affect my blood circulation."

I didn't know what she meant by that. I took the longest loose end and wound it around her arms again, then tied it to another loose end.

"Hey, Billy, that's not helping!" She feigned distress. "You're not tying me up more, are you?"

"Of course not, Mrs. Lum. Tying that end will let me untie the other end more easily."

"That can't be correct."

"Let me handle this, Mrs. Lum. You're the one who got into this mess." I reminded.

The tone of her voice hardened. "I-I can trust you, right, Billy?" I don't think she pretended to say that.

"Of course." I tugged the free ends of the jump ropes around her arms and then tied a tight knot. "There. You're free, Mrs. Lum."

"What do you mean?" She looked as if I had betrayed her. "I can't move at all, now!"

"You're free for me to do whatever I want."

"Nooo!" She complained, unsure about my trustworthiness. "I trusted you."

"Now I can make you feel good, Mrs. Lum. That's what you really wanted, right?" I unzipped my trousers and pulled down my pants. My fully erect penis stared back at her surprised face.

"But that would be rape, Billy!"

---------

Mrs. Lum's voice carried the authority of a teacher. Had she stopped pretending? I think she would have said so. I didn't want to break the mood by asking. A little boy would do that.

When my pee pee stood out in the open, I worried less about how I was perceived. Boy or man, or in between, didn't matter when I about to make babies. Before that though, I wanted to explore Mrs. Lum's body. Her sweatshirt and pants hid most of her shape. She was certainly in good shape, better than any woman I had met, better than Momma who exercised every morning. This woman conducted six classes of physical education every weekday. What would she feel like? How had age affected her physique? I didn't have those exact questions in mind, I just imagined there was much I couldn't imagine. I had to find out. I reached my hand to her hair. "I promised to make you feel good, Mrs. Lum. I'm sorry if I have to rape you." Her graying hair was softer than I imagined.

"It's my job to teach you not to rape." She sighed. Her eyes sparkled looking at my sturdy erection. "You have a lovely penis, Billy. I would probably suck on it, but I won't because you're going to rape me. You could have a nice mouth and tongue to pleasure you. Rapists don't deserve that." Her head leaned into my hand when my fingers slipped through her short tresses. She said gently, "Rapists would risk getting bitten by forcing their penis into their victim's mouth, but I would never bite a student. Violence is the worst way to teach someone."

I stepped close to her doubled over body, until my pee pee almost touched her face. I gripped her closer arm and felt the muscles there. Her skin was a little looser than Mrs. Guthrie's and Mrs. Cherkle's. She was very warm to the touch. Her face glowed at my pee pee's proximity.

"Please don't force that in my mouth, Billy. I'm wish the law would let me suck you, but raping me is almost as bad as an adult molesting a child. Let me go, and I won't get you into trouble. We could talk ab-"

I giggled at her babbling and pushed my hard penis into her mouth. "Shhhh, Mrs. Lum, I can't pay attention to how your body feels, when you're talking." I stuck my hand down her collar and felt one of her breasts. It was larger than I had imagined. It wasn't as firm as the other two older women I had made babies with, but it felt real nice. I wanted to see it.

"I'm nod gunno thuck you." She declared, but her lips closed around my shaft and made it shiver. They were warm and moist. My body reacted by fucking a little in and out of her closed mouth. That felt almost as good as being sucked.

I reached over her back and pull her sweatshirt up to her armpits. I had to twist her body a little. So I could see her naked breasts, but that made it easier for her to keep her lips clamped around my humping stiffy. I felt her voice say, "Nooo. Please stop, and let me go. You shouldn't do this to a teacher." I think that's what she said.

Mrs. Lum's breasts weren't the largest I'd seen, but they hung down farther than any I had. They looked a little sad. Their beautiful sadness strengthened my resolve to make the poor, lonely teacher feel good. I was surprised about one thing. I pulled out of Mrs. Lum's mouth. "Your breasts are so loose, Mrs. Lum. They must flop a lot when you exercise. Doesn't that hurt?"

"They would, but before I explain, Billy, I want to thank you for stopping." She meant raping her lips. "I normally wear a bra, but my underware get uncomfortable after a day's activities. When I came in here to tidy up these confounded ropes, I took them off and slid them under this pommel horse. I never dreamed that I would get stuck across it and a naughty student would want to rape me."

When I looked down, I saw a black strap sticking out from under the padded, wooden riser. It was another sign that Mrs. Lum was just pretending, I told myself.

"I realize you have a young man's urges, but there are many good and moral ways to enjoy them. We can tal-"

I poked my dick back into her mouth. It closed around my hard shaft, and I resumed fucking it gently. "Thank you for taking off your underwear, Mrs. Lum. I want to feel your pussy. That'll make it a lot easier." Before invading her sweatpants, I rubbed her firm belly. The skin was a little lose. Beneath it her muscles were harder than any I had felt on a woman. It was a little strange, exotic even, but not particularly arousing. My hand then pressed behind her waistband. I felt her thick patch of hair. It was coarser than her head's but felt no different than any of the other women I'd made babies with. My pee pee was twitching a lot, from the gentle pressure of her lips. I told myself to save any cum for Mrs. Lums pussy, but her mouth felt really good. Even if she was too old for making babies, I should give her my best. I was sure she would appreciate it.

I reached lower and discovered my teacher's vulva were as wet as her lips!

-----

My body humped the pee pee in Mrs. Lum's mouth faster, but I didn't want to cum in it, if I could. The pussy I probed was as eager to be raped as my P.E. teacher. "Oh, Mrs. Lum, you're so wet! I bet it'll feel really good when I rape your puss." I pulled out, ready to move behind her. She instantly complained.

"No! Billy, untie me. Don't rape my vagina, please! You shouldn't force yourself in my mouth. Interrupting your teacher is wrong. I can't help you be a better person when your penis is stuffing my face. Only bad boys rape their teachers. Listen to me. I'm not really wet down there." She gulped. "It's, um, sweat, from all my exercising. I could never be aroused by a rapist."

"Hee." I giggled and darted around her body. I had to pull her sweatpants down to her knees. That helped to keep her legs from moving, but I had to climb over them to get in position behind her. My pee pee spouted over her naked ass like a sapling in spring, ready to bud flowers. I couldn't wait to bud Mrs. Lum's flower.

"Please untie me, Billy. Talk to me. You don't want to do this. I don't want you to do this." Her body flinched when I stuck the head of my hard penis between her thighs. "Nooo! Be a good boy, Billy! Don't rape me!" She wailed. It wasn't like she was shouting. Her voice was intense not loud. And I had yet to see any tears in her eyes. They had been shining with hope, like Mrs. Abbey's and Mrs. Guthrie's.

I prodded the crevice of her thighs just below her butt. I spanked her butt to show her I wasn't taking any of her advice. The angle of her legs hid the wet slit, but I found the slick lips and tight dimple within. "I have to rape you, Mrs. Lum, because I promised I would make you feel good." I thrust my prick into her body. It slid through her opening smoothly, and the warmth of her sex sucked up the length of mine. "Ohhh, it's going in so easy, Mrs. Lum!" I delighted.

"No! Nooo." She pouted. "Take it out!" Her backside flinched when I struck her ass a second time. "You're even spanking me! You're such a naughty boy. How will I ever teach you not to rape?" She groaned when I began fucking in and out of her juicy cunt.

She was less bent over than the other ladies I fucked from behind. The angle of her thighs made penetrating more difficult. A couple times, my dick head slipped out, but it popped right back in because she was so wet.

I remembered reading that older women didn't get as wet as younger women, but Mrs. Lum's puss was juicier than Mrs. Abbey, Mrs. Guthrie, and Mrs. Cherkle. Raping her must really excite her. The walls of her vagina were loose, but because her thighs were clamped together, their drier friction felt different but just as good as the other women I'd made babies with. "I love raping your loose, old pussy, Mrs. Lum!" I exclaimed. "I want to make lots of babies by raping you."

"Uuuuhhhhhgggghhhh!!!" She groaned loudly for the first time. Her lower half lurched nearly throwing me out of her slick recesses. "You're making me cum, Billy!" She cried. "It's not fair, to make your teacher cum by raping her!"

The urge gripped me too. I moaned and grunted while I pounded her loose, wet fuck hole. I spanked her ass with one hand and held on to it with the other. So I could hump hard cock into the old teacher as fast as possible. "You sure like being raped, Mrs. Lum. I don't think you'll ever convince me to stop raping you."

"Please, Billy, never again! OOhhhhhh, I'm seeing stars!" Her butt suddenly thrust back against my thrusts, pushing me deeper into her loose but hot snatch. I couldn't hold out much longer. Raping a willing teacher was incredible!

"I'll never stop trying to convince you that rape is wrong, Billy. No matter how many times you force your nasty boy cock into my unwilling cunt-!" She exclaimed nastily. "Andmakemecummmmm!!!!" She screamed into closed lips.

My body jerked and twisted. The space between my balls and my dick was filled to the brim with cum. The muscles surrounding it heaved and shot a boiling load of sperm deep into Mrs. Lum's cunt! "I'm cumming too, Mrs. Lum. Ooohhh! It feels amazing!"

"Your cum is gushing into me! There's no stopping it. Billy, if I was younger, this much would make a baby in me!"

My dick pulsed another six times, spewing white blobs into the woman. She groaned each time. "It's not fair! Rape shouldn't feel this good!" Her insides surprised me by firming up and quivering, as if it was sucking on my spitting snake. I had never felt such a shift from loose and wet to firm and slick. The sharp transitional sensation drained cum from my balls as if my pee pee was a straw for her puss to drink from.

I wondered who was raping whom! "Amazing!" I shouted again. My head swirled with joy.

"I can't stop myself." The aging teacher wailed. "I've been so lonely." Her body kept twitching against me, long after I had stopped thrusting my pee pee into it.

I hugged her then, and kissed the middle of her back. "Your wonderful, Mrs. Lum."

Her voice strengthened. "Promise me, Billy. This is just between you and I. Never do this to anyone else, or I will call the police. I don't care if I go to jail too. You must never become a real rapist. I'm going to teach you lots of loving ways to make babies, even if you have to rape me every time." She looked back, fully serious. "Promise me."

I liked pretending, but I would never want to hurt anyone. "I promise." I didn't tell her that while I promised not to rape for real. If another woman needed me to rape her in order to make babies, that was my business, not Mrs. Lum's.

We rested. My penis softened and fell out of her cum dripping hole. White rivulets ran down her thighs, soaked into her bunched up sweatpants.

I stood up and dressed. She wriggled her arms and legs against her bonds. "Billy?"

"Mrs. Lum, I don't think a rapist is suppose to untie a victim." I left the storeroom and shut the door behind me. It was time to go home.

Along the half mile to my family's new apartment I decided, I liked my new school.

I didn't remember the email on my watch, until I was almost home. It was from Mrs. Abbey!

-------------

Hi Billy,

I was happy to get your email. I hope you have a great time at your new school. My daughter is always complaining about hers. At least she gets good grades. But you didn't write about her.

I would like to see you again too. It's difficult for a single mother to find someone who will do what you did for me. If my husband hadn't proven so unreliable, I wouldn't have taken such a risk. But you didn't write about that.

I'm sorry if I'm not being very good, letting my mind wander to other things besides you. It's been too long since you corrected my bad impulses. I'm even more sorry that I won't be in your neighborhood until next week. I'm sure I'll be even naughtier by then. I need your help to be good again.

yours however you want,

Charlotte Abbey

Her email ended with an emoji of a ping pong paddle. It was fun to read it. My well drained pee pee twitched from remembering making babies with her. I raced home.

After taking off my shoes, I wandered into the kitchen for a snack. Something silky rustled from the main room. I looked over the counter.

"Billy?" Mom must have been napping on the couch. Her head lifted from the pillow I slept with. Her appearance stunned me. She was wearing a deep blue gown like dress, with a great ruffled skirt. Her face was made up like a movie star, and she rose from the couch with a big smile on her face. "What do you think of my new uniform?"

"Wow!" Was all I could say. I forgot all about wanting a snack.

"I'll take that as a compliment, my clever son." She stood up and primped the folds of her dress into perfect form. "It's a style that housewives use to wear at parties in the 1950s. Ms. Colkick promised I would mesmerize our clients when we cook in other people's homes.

"You took the job."

She answered seriously. "Yes, Billy, but I made them promise to let you assist me. They said they would only send me to clients who agreed to your company."

I'd experienced too many changes in one day. I couldn't think of anything to say. I nodded stupidly. My mother looked gorgeous! Until that fabulous moment, I had been tired and dull headed and hungry, with well satisfied urges. I only wanted to sleep and eat, until that moment. "Are we going to work right now?" I asked eagerly.

Momma smiled. "Aren't we in a hurry." She stepped into the middle of the room and twirled. Her skirt flew around her like wings. "No Billy, not today. I just wanted to try it out. I've never worn anything like this." She stopped twirling and smiled again. "How do you like it?"

---------------------

My mind raced at the mesmerizing sight, but my tongue floundered. Compared to all the other women I'd met, Momma was so much more beautiful, I doubted any women existed who looked as pretty. My pee pee had no hesitations. It filled happily, but not urgently. My tryst with Mrs. Lum had been very satisfying, but to have remained limp at Momma's display would have been a insult.

I did want her, but not to make babies. The idea tempted but that would sadden Daddy. He hadn't been at all happy when I told him how I had made her taste my cum. Seeing Momma in all of her beauty was a glorious moment I didn't want to spoil with sad thoughts. I didn't know what to say to her. So I didn't.

I rushed from behind the counter and crashed into the folds of her skirt. My arms flung around, and I held her as tight as I could. I buried my face in her tummy. The midsection of her dress was firmer than it looked. Its sturdy material thrust out her breasts, blocking the harsh afternoon glare from my eyes. I closed them and hummed. I'd never let her go.

"Oh my!" Momma hugged me back. "You must have had quite a day." She gave me opportunity to explain, but Momma's radiance outshined my amazing first day of school.

She didn't say anything after sustained silence. We held each other. We stood embraced for a very long time. When my feet tired, I maneuvered her slowly to the couch. She sank down on a cushion, and I curled up in her lap. Our arms never let go.

"Is this what you need?"

I nodded.

"When you get hungry. Let me know.

Starvation wouldn't have dragged me off of her lap. The sky outside darkened. We slid down to lie together along all the cushions. Her skirt wrapped and warmed my bare legs and feet.

Mother hummed at times, low and musically. She petted my head.

I woke at one point, unsure when I fell asleep in her arms. "Is Daddy home?"  My pee pee remained stiff, but the folds of her skirt softened its pressure against her.

"Soon, Honey. I should get up and remove my makeup. Do you feel like fetching my jar of cold cream?"

--------------

I was instantly aware of and excited by how Momma had been using the cold cream she had mixed my cum into, but a pang of guilt tapped on my heart. I had made her jack me off, which still didn't feel right. At the time, the idea of making her had been too compelling.

Now, having sated my urges, a few hours earlier, I assumed I had more self-control. "Yes, Momma." I smiled and slipped off the couch.

"Bring it from my dresser, and I'll meet you in the bath room." Mom got up and went there.

I found the jar easily enough, from the top drawer of her dresser. I took a moment to peek inside. It was a fresh, full jar, not as exciting as the one she had used up. I ambled to the door between the bedroom and the bathroom. It was locked.

"Just a minute."

About a minute later, the door opened, and a bare arm held out her dress. "Give me the jar, and hang this up in the closet. Be careful with it."

"Yes, Momma." I did as she asked. The dress was still beautiful, but nothing compared to being on my mother.

The door opened fully. Mother stood in her robe. The top edges were split open enough to see the crests of her boobs. I could even seen the top of her sturdy bra and the strap connecting them. My pee pee hardened at the sight. She said, "You can come in now."

"But I gave you the jar, Momma." I was confused, but I entered. There was barely enough space for the both of us.

"Yes, but after I ejaculated you into my previous jar, I kept getting compliments on my complexion. Your father seemed especially pleased with my facial. That jar ran out yesterday. I bought more on the way back from Mr. and Ms. Colkick's. I can't afford the better brands, but you turned this cold cream into something special. Would you like to do it again?"

Would I! My pee pee jerked into a full, almost painful erection, at the thought of adding more cum to her cold cream. I did worry that I had spent myself dry again into Mrs. Lum's puss, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try. Momma had assured that the pleasure of orgasm was never a waste. Still... "Daddy probably wouldn't like it, if I made you do it again." I confessed

She thought about that. "That is probably true, Billy. However, he did adore my complexion when I used the mixture. That's why I don't mind doing it for you again." She took my hand. "It's a decision only you can make." She flashed a wry, amused expression. "Or do you want to wait to ask him?"

-----------

Wait? The urge in my loins silenced any thoughts of waiting. "I'll do it, Momma." I told her. I find that moment funny, now. I didn't want Dad to be sad again by making her stroke me. I thought, only a little boy would choose pleasure at the expense of someone dear to him. I was going to be a man by jacking off in front of my mother and spilling my seed into her cold cream jar. So she could spread it all over her face. I do laugh now at my reasoning. Then again, it was a tiny step in the direction I needed.

I tugged down my school shorts and let my pee pee stab freely into the air. Momma smiled. Her eyes shined at the sight, making me blush.

A smaller thought nagged at the far edge of my awareness. Would jacking off actually make me cum? How Mrs. Lum's pussy had milked cum out of me still haunted. My hand would be a poor substitute.

Momma held the open jar out. She leaned forward slightly, and her robe parted a little more. I almost missed the cream when I stuck out two fingers to dip some. She smirked gently upon noticing me ogle her chest. Her other hand tucked the vee until it covered her bra and only the very top of her cleavage showed.

I dug a lump of cream out of the jar and carefully applied it to my hard pee pee. It was cold, but I knew it would warm quickly. My hand then grasp the shaft and I looked into Momma's eyes before stroking myself.

"I'm always proud of you, when you take charge, Billy." She exuded hope.

My hand started slowly. A boy would rush into jacking off, I thought. I stroked the whole length, gripping firm and even. It didn't feel as good as Mrs. Lum's puss, but it didn't feel bad! I closed my eyes for a moment to compare. The sensation was nice enough, but if I'd been alone, it might have bored me. Mother's presence make me hard and randy. I jerked faster, but not very fast. Momma's cream felt better than the coconut oil she had bought for me. I didn't want to rub it off.

My dick twitched and I felt a warm spark. I opened my eyes. Mother was intent on my hand's motion. Then I wished she was rubbing me. That felt so much better. I almost told myself it felt better than Mrs. Lum's quivering puss. I rubbed and rubbed my happy pee pee, but I had distracted myself from how it felt by comparing Momma's hand to a P.E. coach's raped slit. I tried remembering how I had tied her up and forced my hard penis into her. My pee pee responded delightfully, eliciting a moan.

"Don't hurt yourself, Honey." Momma said in a low voice. I had been jerking it longer than she had seen before. It was the longest I had jerked myself. I usually got off quickly, when I thought of the women I had made babies with.

The warmth at the base of my dick cooled. I shouldn't have worried. It was feeling really good up until I realized how long I had been masturbating. I frowned but jerked faster.

"It's okay, Sweetie. You don't have to. Regular cold cream will be fine. I shouldn't have made a fuss about it." She moved the jar away and leaned in close.

I didn't dare stop. What kind of man would I become if I gave up trying to please a woman as beautiful as my mother? I gave a little whimper. She sighed, heaving her chest up and down. My eyes caught the vee of her robe as it split a little wider.

She must have noticed my renewed fascination with the slopes of her boobies, but she didn't say anything. She simply fingered the collar of her robe, splitting its vee until the top halves of her bra cups and the strap connecting them were clearly visible in the bathroom light. My dick pulsed, and I moaned from renewed pleasures in my self abused pee pee.

"Billy, my robe is slipping off. I should pull it back together, right? You don't want to see your mom's chest when you're masturbating."

--------------

Momma's objection surprised me, but what she said wasn't nearly as surprising as it was irritating! I love my mother, but her many coy smiles and curious remarks about my adventures, which she shouldn't know anything about, came back to me, and in less than a nice way. I spoke without thinking or regarding my vast love for her.

"Are you teasing me, Momma?" I frowned. "Don't do that." I had also disliked it when Tara teased me on the train.

My hand jerked steadily, but the sensations in my pee pee weakened. My mouth didn't wait for her to answer, either. "I don't want to be teased. It's almost like bullying, Momma." I told her. "I'm sorry if you didn't mean to tease, but now you have to take off your robe and undo your bra, to prove you weren't teasing. You have to show me your boobies because you're being a booby." I made a joke to show I wasn't too angry.

"Billy!" Mother gasp. Shock stretched her features. "You're telling me to undress my breasts while you masturbate?"

I felt if I didn't take charge of her likely unintended meanness, she might make a similar hurtful mistake again. "Yes, Momma. Do it now. Take off the top of your robe. You can leave the sash tied."

A drawn out, deep grunt sounded low in her body, possibly from behind her navel which her robe still covered. She reached for the edges of the thick terrycloth garment, eyes questioning my intentions. Something darker seeped into their sparkling depths like smoke.

"You shouldn't tease me, Momma."

I almost heard her heart thudding. "N-no, Billy. I'm sorry." Her voice use the upper, quieter range of meekness she had used during the other times I took charge. She drew the top of her robe over her shoulders and down her back. She pulled her beautiful arms out of its white sleeves. The curves of her skin, from her sweet chin to her newly visible navel, propelled fresh vigor into my waning arousal.

Her bra contrasted sharply. It was sturdy and tan upon her lighter, smooth skin. Its frilled edges could not forgive the purpose it had been designed for, to sharply thrust a woman's breasts out from behind the complex tops of yesteryear's fashion.

"I can't help you with your bra, Momma, but you have to be quick about taking it off." My hand sped up, anticipating the sight of mother's full bosum in the cold, bathroom lighting. My balls tingled.

A full groan resulted from my demand, kept where it originated, by her pressed lips and tightened neck. The smoke in her eyes swirled, and their sparkle intensified. Her chest heaved with a sudden full breath. Her arms flew behind her back, and she continued to breath heavily. "Oh, Billy, when you're like this, I can't refuse." She whispered, leaning forward, dropping her face from my sight. Makeup concealed her blush, except where it ended and her neck began.

Her head hid her cleavage. I watched Momma's fingers fumble but couldn't see the clasp. Sharp pips sounded barely louder than the fervent smacking of my greased hand on my penis. The straps on her shoulders loosened, and the unlatched ends of the back band drooped at her sides. My pee pee twitched. I nearly orgasmed. For the first time since I agreed to fill Momma's cold cream with mine I had to resist sensations welling in my loins.

"Show me, Momma. Lean back, and let me see them."

"Yes." She agreed with a rush of breath. Mother straightened her posture high before easing her chest forward which caused her head and shoulders to tilt from me. "Thank you for making me atone for my mistake, my wonderful son." Her voice was like an obedient ghost.

Momma's breasts hung free from their prison, confirming the beauty I had glimpsed briefly before and had touched and sucked and bit, in what had been mostly darkness. Seeing them hang from her chest, somehow soft and firm at the same time, was a glorious moment. I almost came while she hoisted them as I had told her. I wanted to hug her and taste them both this time! My rapidly stroking hand refused to part from its mission.

I would have forgotten the jar of cold cream and sprayed my mother's tits with hot cum, if she hadn't picked it up and held it before me. She must have sensed my impending release.

Suddenly, I needed more from her. "Get on your knees, Momma, and hold your face close to me." I desperately held out against the intense urges in my groin.

"Yes, Billy." Mother was quick. Her knees struck the tile floor, but she did not wince. Her jutting breasts heaved from quick, deep breaths. I stood as straight as I could, and she pushed her face close to the bobbing head of my cock.

"Good, Momma. Now hold out the jar and scoop out some. Smear it on your makeup, and hurry!" I wanked and commanded.

"Aaahhhh!!!" Mother surprised me with a passionate groan. She dipped three fingers madly into the jar and spanked the blob across her cheeks and forehead. Her hand then smeared it into the thick layers of her 50s style makeup. The white cream tore streaks of peach colored paint from her face.

I cried out and aimed my throbbing prick! "Ohhh, I'm cumming, Momma!"

"Mmmmgggghhhh!" Mother answered with similar exhortation. "Billy!"

Hot globs of spunk shot from my prick and splotched the streaked white cream covering her face. Her hand swirled as my ball juice sprayed. Firm fingers whipped cum and cleanser into a naughty froth. Momma's body convulsed, tossing her breasts up, but she maintained her face before my spitting snake.

The first wave of orgasm obliterated my vision. I soared from pleasure erupting far hotter and grander than the sperm flying out and down upon Mother's upturned face.

I fought for awareness and shifted my aim between my cock's heavy spurts. "Hold the jar still!" I told her. The next glob of cum landed in the divot our hands had dug. I continued to masturbate. Mother continued to swirl cum and cold cream and loosened makeup into an orgy of a mess. We grunted and moaned as one. The room darkened as my pupils narrowed.

My balls sent another six missiles. Nearly blinded, I landed every drop into the glass receptical. When they ended in a last stream of cum, I squeezed my softening penis from base to tip. The total amount surprised me. I estimated cumming almost as much as I had in Mrs. Lum's pussy.

Half of my cum for that evening couldn't fill the jar, but mother seemed more than pleased. "Your daddy will be so happy for this." She gushed, giving the jar a tiny shake. The off-white blobs within were quickly jelling.

I stepped back, still breathing fast. I realized, despite my accomplished aim, my orgasm compromised eyes never lost sight of Momma's naked breasts. I counted the few freckles on them. 13 was almost my age. She smiled at my obvious reverie, grabbed a towel hanging next to the sink and wiped her hand. There wasn't much to wipe. She had managed to impart every blob of cream and cum upon her dirty snow coated cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin.

Beyond the bathroom, our front door opened. "Faun? Billy? Are you home?" Daddy asked. He sounded a little tired.

Mother's demeanor changed in an instant. She handed the towel to me. "Clean yourself and dress. Then greet your father. I'll go into the bedroom." She stood up and kept the robe, secured only by its sash, from slipping down her hips. Holding lid and jar, she entered their bedroom and closed that door. After wiping my hand and pee pee, I hauled my shorts up and zipped them before running to greet Dad.

Momma called from the bedroom. "I'm in the middle of changing, Honey."

He gave a quick hug and released me. "I'm glad you weren't longer in there." He scooted to the bathroom. I went to the refrigerator to see what I wanted for supper.

A couple minutes later, I heard the door open between the bath and bed rooms. "Faun, did you mean to leave your bra in here. Billy must have seen it."

"It's okay. I doubt he looked at it for long, Sweetheart."

When they emerged, Momma's face was still coated in dirty white. She wore her robe tightly cinched from neck to ankles. She told him. "The makeup for my new job is very thick. I have to let the cream soak in before washing it off."

"Did you work today?"

"No. I just shopped for my outfit and makeup. Angela Colkick helped. She's very knowledgeable and imaginative about clothing."

"And she paid for it all?"

Mother smirked. "Of course, Silly."

He tried to kiss her lips, clearly willing to wash his face afterwards, but Momma held up a hand. He kissed it instead. She didn't give him a choice.

"Is that perfume on your hand? I thought you didn't like artificial scents."

"It's one hundred percent natural, if you don't count the cold cream."

"It's oddly familiar." He sniffed it again. "I like it!"

"Of course you do. Now rest, and let me work with Billy to make supper. We need to practice as much as we can."

We didn't have time for a fancy dessert, but Momma told me to look up pie recipes. They were sure to be popular in the homes we would service. After eating our meatloaf and stewed green onions, she opened a can of pears.

I spooned a chunk of canned pear from my bowl. It was the same color as the cum I had ejaculated into Momma's face and cold cream. "I guess I don't need dessert. Thank you, Momma."

"Give your serving to Daddy. He's had a tiring day." She took her time eating every solid bite of canned pear, licking off the syrup before nibbling it to nothing.

"You must have had a good, first day at school, from the way you're smiling." Daddy observed, stuffing a blob of white pear into his mouth.

"I did. I'm sorry yours made you tired." I found out how tired, after they had gone to bed.

Like a snooping security guard, I listened at my parent's door.

Mother entered from the bathroom, having finally washed the makeup, cum, and cream from her face. "Do you need your Faun's special loving tonight?"

"You can always tell how tired the job makes me. Thank you, Dearest."

A minute later, I heard a repeating, slurping sound. Father moaned over them. He managed to ask. "Are you sure I can't return the favor?"

The slurping paused. "I'm quite satisfied, Love." Mother's mouth sounds resumed.

"Did Billy make you do something, today?" Father's voice quieted. I had to press my ear to the door to hear him.

The slurping stopped. "Yes, Dear. Would you like to hear about it, or would you like this." She slurped more.

"Your mouth is perfect doing that. I don't need to know, and you know I completely support you to ensure Billy grows wise and strong." When Daddy said, "Strong." he started moaning again, louder this time. "I wish I was stronger for you." Almost as if he was crying. "This damn job..."

I left their door. Before falling to sleep, I thought about what I wanted to do at school the next day or all week for that matter.
DiscipleN
Degenerate

Fame 4

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2019, 09:44:14 PM »

[... Billy's second day at school ...]

I couldn't go to bed right away, because I had to watch online videos for my classes. They were okay. I took some notes but mostly played a number doubling game on my watch before I fell asleep.

In the morning, I asked Momma when our first job with Meals on Heels would be.

"Mr. and Ms. Colkick weren't sure. They are still in the process of promoting the service, but they have some interest. They will give us three day's notice, unless a customer pays for express service."

"Oh." Sounded complicated. I nodded and finished my breakfast.

"In a hurry to get to school?" She observed.

"Kinda." I said, but I wasn't. I wanted to check on on something. I put on my jacket and grabbed my lunch bag.

"We'll that's a good sign, I think." She cocked her head.

"Love you, Momma." I raced out the door.

"I love-" SLAM!

I slowed down when I saw Mrs. Cherkle sweeping the front entrance hall. "Good morning."

"Hello, Billy." She immediately blushed. "It's a little early for school."

"I'm not going to class." I didn't explain what was driving me, but it expressed itself. "Are you okay?"

She looked away, smiling. "I'm recovering. Don't stop and natter with an old lady if you have to be somewhere."

"You're wonderful, Mrs. Cherkle."

"All because of you." She whispered as I sped up again. I might have imagined it, though.

I traveled quickly but took care at each intersection. I wasn't in a hurry, I just wanted to find out something.

That something, I arrived at huffing and puffing, was the P.E. storage locker. I knocked on the door. "Mrs. Lum?" I asked. "It's me, Billy Androni." I felt silly. There was no way she could still be tied up there. I woke up thinking about her, how I had left her well tied yesterday afternoon. I suddenly felt guilty for leaving her that way.

"I can see it's you, Billy." Mrs. Lums voice announced behind me. I spun around.

She stood wearing a fetching suit of slacks, blouse, and light jacket. She didn't look as happy as when I left her. Her vague concern was a little frightening.

"I was just going in, to change my clothes for teaching. Did you want something?"

"Uh, I'm sorry about yesterday afternoon?"

"What for, Billy?" Her face was like cold stone. "Did something happen yesterday afternoon?"

"I, uh, we..."

"We talked, Billy. Did you have more questions for me. We should go to my office if so. It's not very private out here."

Oh. I nodded, getting what she meant.

I followed her to her office. She let me in and closed the door. I sat feeling more than awkward.

"Now. Billy, tell me what you're feeling sorry about."

"I left you tied up. I shouldn't have done that, right?"

"Normally, no, Billy. You're just lucky that when you slammed the door on your way out, I had a most marvelous additional orgasm. I didn't realize I could react that way to selfish power."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Yes and no." She sat back in her chair. Her face warmed slightly. "It took me half an hour to wriggle out of those ropes. I was angrier with you then, but I realize, you're very inexperienced with rape play.

"Now I'm grateful for learning something about my sexuality I hadn't known."

"I should have untied you?"

"Not exactly, but you should have waited to make sure I was okay."

"Oh, okay. I will next time."

"About that," Mrs. Lum leaned forward. "You must be very careful, Billy. From now on, I'm not going to invite you to rape me. If you pick a bad time or place, I will stop you. Can you respect that?"

"Yes, Ma-am."

"Good." She got up from her chair. "I have to change before school begins. You're welcome to use my office computer, to study about Capoeira." She left me in the office, to change in the storage locker.

I heard other teachers arriving in the halls, going to their classrooms. It was a chance to talk with one or two.

---------------

I considered following Mrs. Lum to the storage room and raping her again. My pee pee got hard from imagining her helpless, trying to convince me to stop while I did what I wanted with her body. I almost took out my penis and jerked it off, but I didn't want to waste my cum.

Too many teachers were arriving, preparing for class. I didn't know their routine or if the storage room was private enough in the morning. I didn't want to be stopped by Mrs. Lum, if I guessed wrong. Instead, I thought of Ms. Hennifer.

It had been less than a week since I came into her hair bun. She had warned me about expecting too much from her. She was a very stern person and soundly beat my bottom for displeasing her. Yet I felt she had needed me to show her she could be unrighteous. She had thanked me profusely for cumming into her hair bun, to remind her to be more fair.

I might not make babies with Ms. Hennifer or have simliar fun with her, but I trusted her to counsel me with a matter I had little control over. Momma had entrusted her with punishing me, should I be unrighteous. If Momma trusted her...

I left a thank you note on a text window, for Mrs. Lum, and got my things.

I wandered down a hallway, less than an hour from first period. None of the teachers who noticed me acted concerned. They had been instructed by Principal Agincourt to trust students. I reached room #217, my math room. It was unlocked, and Ms. Hennifer sat at her desk studying a planner.

She looked up at my entrance. "It's early Billy, and you don have me class until third period." She let her brogue slip. She hadn't once during yesterday's class. It made me feel special. "Yuu canna be expecting something I got no time for."

"It's not that, Ms. Hennifer." I shuffled up to her desk.

She pointed at the closest student desk, like a stoic. "Sit and tell me what you need."

I obeyed quickly. "My mother's going to work in other people's homes, making meals for them. If she has to work when I'm not in school, I have to help her. I like helping her, but I wish she didn't have to work, at least right away. The city is so different, I don't want anyone to hurt her."

"You want more time with her yourself, I'm guessing. She's your comfort in a strange land." Ms. Hennifer's face remained stoic, but I saw a brief sparkle in her eyes.

"I-I guess so, but I want to make friends at school too or at least try." I could still feel where Steve had hit my shoulder yesterday. "It'll be even harder, if I'm gone a lot after school."

"Billy," Ms. Hennifer stood up and walked around her desk to stand before me. "We agreed that you are going to handle what happened in the playground last week, but I still have a duty to pay attention to your situation. Did Steve or the other three cause you any grief, yesterday?"

"Wendel was nice to me, but he doesn't want to be friends with a freshman." I tried to evade. "I didn't see Trish or Al."

"But you saw Steve."

I kept my lips shut.

"Fine. I won't grill you further." Ms. Hennifer's stoicism tilted "But you might like to know that his mother drives him to school each morning and picks him up in the afternoon."

Huh. I thought, maybe that's why he's having trouble attracting Trish. He has to leave school when his mother picks him up. My next thought was more troubling. When Momma took me to work, I would face similar problems. I almost felt sorry for him.

Was Ms. Hennifer thinking the same thing? When I didn't comment, she told me. "I doubt your mother will take you from school very often. You'll make friends, Billy. Don't be in a hurry. Let them happen as they happen, just be open and ready."

She was right! "That's more important than worrying about it." I smiled and got up. "Thank you, Ms. Hennifer."

"I'm glad I could help." She looked darn right pleasant at my gratitude, but her eyes wandered. One of her hands reached up to her hair bun. At the same time, her lips parted slightly and I saw the tip of her tongue. It retreated quickly and her eyes refocused on me. "Tomorrow I'm going to give a little quiz. Do study for it." She was even kind enough to give me advanced warning. "It's intended to measure each student's ability, and I'll be busy grading that afternoon."

"Okay, uh. I'll study." I filled her pause.

"But on Thursday perhaps you could help me after class. I often have free time on the days when I return a test."

"Oh!" I piped without thinking. "Yes, I would like to help you again."

"Be good, lad, until then. I'd hate to have to use the authority your mother gave me, again."

"I will, Ma-am." I walked to the door and opened it. "Thank you."

She nodded and returned to her desk.

I went to my locker and took off my watch. I couldn't wear it during school. I had thought to study my math book, until first period. The first chapter covered concepts from the previous grade, to ease students into its new material. The watch flashed on. There was only fifteen minutes left. Students were arriving now. Steve was probably arriving. As I set my watch on the high shelf in my locker, I wondered what his mother looked like.

I shut the locker door and spun the combination dial. I hastened to the parking lot. There I realized the futility of my quest. A mob of cars filled the parking lanes and the street. I felt lucky to be able to walk just a few blocks to school, but I knew most of these kids were luckier. They had families that could afford two cars. I decided to go to the playground and risk saying hello to some of the classmates I'd met yesterday.

"Mom! Don't blame me in front of everyone!" Steve's voice rang out above the idling engines and the opening and shutting of car doors. His mother's car was four away from me. He stood on the pavement between the car and its front passenger door. His head was bent down into the cabin. The driver window was open, and that's why I could hear them.

"I can't believe you forgot your soup thermos, Steve! Now I have to fetch it before lunch. Go to the school office after your first class. It'll be waiting for you." His mother's anger sounded tired. I walked past a couple cars, trying to look normal. Steve couldn't see me. One car away, I saw his mother. She looked haggard, hair in curlers even, but her face was quite pretty. Her expression was a sigh waiting to happen. She sighed, "What I do for you."

"Mom, I don't need soup. I'll buy lunch."

"But you have your lunch box. Don't waste your allowance."

"I'm going, Mom." He backed out and slammed the door shut.

I ducked behind the car parked closest to me, peering through its empty cabin. I didn't get up until he had stormed into the building. Steve's mom couldn't leave so quickly. She had to wait for the cars ahead of her to clear. I walked within spitting distance, not to spit at her, though. It's just a saying. I wanted to see her close up.

She turned her head and called to me. "Young man, can you see how many cars are ahead of me?" Her voice was not happy, resigned to the wait.

I looked. She wasn't the only parent arguing with their kid, holding up this lane of cars. "It's not many, but they're slow, Ma-am." I told her directly.

Steve's mom wore a daisy print house robe. She clutched it when I gazed into the window. A light blush told me she was more embarrassed than afraid. I averted my gaze, but I remembered her red hair and freckles. Her eyes were tawny. They would have been very pretty if they hadn't looked so tired with dark circles under them. Her shape looked average, but her breasts filled her robe more than my mother's filled hers.

"You don't happen to know my son, Steve Dinty, do you?"

She might as well chat with a polite boy while she waited, I guessed. First class didn't start for a little while.

---------------

This was scary ground. Should I talk with a bully's mom? What if Steve found out? Wouldn't he be angrier with me? I wasn't really afraid of him though. If only I were big enough to deal with him. That got me thinking. I shouldn't be afraid of his mom either. Maybe she knew something that would stop him from bugging me.

She sighed again, probably because I didn't answer right away, but she appreciated me when I said, "Steve? Yes, I met him playing basketball last week. He tagged me in the hall yesterday. I don't know much about him, but it's nice to meet you, I'm Billy."

"Well, you just missed him, Billy, and that's probably for the best. He wasn't in a good mood." She craned her head out her window to look at the car jam ahead of her. "You don't have any classes together?"

"No ma-am, I just started middle school."

"Lilith has an amazing record. Their drop out rate has halved each year for the last two years. Fifty percent of the graduating classes are in the top ten percentile at their high schools."

"I got to meet Principal Agincourt. She seems like a good principal."

"I got to meet her too." Mrs. Dinty looked away. "I've tried my best..." She said softly to no one.

"There's a girl that Steve likes." I had to say something. It was all I really knew about him besides his lousy attitude.

The tired lady perked up. "Really?" She looked at me as if I were traffic cop. "Uh, are they, uh, close?"

"Nah. She doesn't know, and he goes home after school."

"Billy!" Energy flooded into her. "I'm such a terrible mom! I should have guessed."

"You aren't terrible, not if you drive him to school everyday." I almost added how she was going to fetch soup for him.

"No. That must be why he's been in a terrible mood. What's her name?"

"Trish."

"You don't know her last name?"

"I don't know her or Steve all that well."

She studied me for a minute. The car ahead of her scooted forward almost two car lengths, but she kept her foot on the brake. "Well maybe you should. I don't like driving him, but Principal Agincourt suggested it in our, um, meeting."

Hers didn't sound like the nice meeting Momma and I had with the principal. Mrs. Dinty fretted, "I know he misses making friends, but what can I do? His father refuses to accept responsibility for Steve's-" She stopped after getting quite loud.

"I'm sorry, Billy. What I mean to ask is, would you like to come home with Steve this afternoon? He's got some expensive video games, but no one to play them with. I could drive you home in time for supper."

Video games! Wow! My elation was cut short by a long honk from the car behind Mrs. Dinty.

She yipped, "Sorry!" It was probably meant for me and the honker. "I have to go, but think about it, if you have free time after school. Meet us here. I'll certainly be happy to square it with your parents." Her car rolled past.

"Okay." I waved without thinking. I'd be in the same home as a bully! Why did I say, "Okay?" I knew why. I felt sorry for Mrs. Dinty. She seemed like nice person who had to deal with a moody son. I wanted to help her. And just maybe Steve might bug me less, if I played video games with him.

Still, I felt it couldn't be that easy. I went to class, mulling it over.

Most of my classes were spent with workbooks. The teachers lectured rarely and only briefly. They spent most of their time helping students with their workbooks. Except for Mr. Yong, who hadn't been kidding about playing with fire. He held up a slime like goo for all to see. Then he lit it on fire. He invited students to take the goo from him and pass it around, while it burned. Everyone hesitated, until the girl, Kelly, got up from her seat and took the goo from him. When she offered to pass it, several guys, including me held up their hands. When it got passed to me, it was half the amount. It felt very warm but otherwise was like the slime I had played with as a kid.

Mr. Yong explained, "That's a special substance with a low combustion temperature. It's really expensive, but the important thing is, notice how it's shrinking. Like wood, burning it turns its molecules into gasses, in this case, carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Today we'll talk about how one form of matter is changed into another with fire."

In P.E. Mrs. Lum gave us a calisthenics test before showing new steps in the Caprioera dance. I didn't last as long as most but longer than many. James was pretty strong, but so were Phil and Carlo. Mrs. Lum ignored me. I suspected she would answer any question I had, but the question I want answered most wasn't something for public query.

My school day ended with art and music. We spent half the day drumming on our seats and then practicing straight lines.

When it was over, I went to my locker and got my watch. The school turned on its public wifi after class. I emailed Momma and asked when I had to be home.

She must have been on the computer. She answered right away. "If you want to spend time at school, you don't have to be home until supper. But if you go anywhere else, let me know. I'll decide how long." She added. "I've been scheduled to cook for someone on Friday afternoon. You'll have to come home right after school, that day."

As excited as I suddenly felt about Momma's first cooking job, I couldn't delay my decision any longer. Mrs. Dinty was probably already in line to pick up Steve.

---------------

I raced to the parking lot. There were more kids than cars, but I quickly spotted Steve, as if my senses had sharpened for him. I kept kids and cars between us while following him to his mother's car, an older SUV. Just as he opened the door she spotted me and waved through the windshield. "Billy!" 

Steve spun his head and almost snarled. "Mom?" As if asking, 'What's the meaning of this?'

"I invited him to play video games with you this afternoon. You're always complaining about not being able to make friends. I spoke with Billy this morning. He was nice, and he said you know him.

Clearly Steve wasn't in a position to reveal our adversity. "I don't want to play with him." Was all he could say.

Mabel Dinty surprised both of us. "Steven Dinty, get in the car this instant. Billy is going to ride up front, and you will treat him with the courtesy you give a guest."

"But Mom!"

"Billy, please ignore my son. He'll calm down when he gets home. Steve doesn't like surprises, but I'm sure you'll become fast friends, once he realizes how nice you are.

To my only credit, I managed to keep my jaw from falling open. "Yes, Ma-am." I studied her. Instead of a house robe, she wore a silky, white blouse and a pair of crisp, dark red slacks. The blouse fit snug, revealing a bigger bosom than I had guessed that morning, but it hid her cleavage.

Steve muttered mockingly, "Ma-a-am."

"What was that, Steven?" His mother demanded?

"Nothing." Steven looked away. "Hi, Billy."

"Hi, Steve." I hopped in beside his mother, certain that this would be a disaster, but what could he do to me when his mother would be around until she took me home? If the situation hadn't been so awkward, I would have counted it a victory of sorts.

"What do you think of your new school, Billy?" Mrs. Dinty asked.

She had a lot of questions, which I managed to answer in four words or less, until we reached their home. It was an actual house with a yard, but it wasn't particularly big. It had two bedrooms and a bath. It did have a garage and a dishwasher. I was impressed.

I remembered to call Momma. She spoke with Mrs. Dinty briefly. They agreed I could return after supper.

"Steve, why don't you let Billy pick a video game to play, while I fetch you boys some snacks." His mother went into the kitchen, leaving me alone with him in the living room.

"You little shit. I'm going to pound you so hard tomorrow..."

"I'm not afraid of you, Steve. That's the only reason I came."

"Tomorrow you will be."

I pretended to look through the dozen or so video games for his Switch, wishing he would just let it go.

"Did you decide?" Mrs. Dinty placed a tray of cookies and lemonade on the coffee table.

I grabbed one at random, "Arms." I'd never played it, but I saw some videos on YouTube. I handed it to him and took a cookie.

His mother probably thought it was best for us to work things out. She disappeared into a back room.

Steve said nothing. He chucked a pair of controllers at my feet and plugged the cartridge in before starting the device.

I of course, sucked at the game, but I still managed to win after three losses. Steve fought angrily, not paying attention, while I figured out how to play. He threw down his controllers and stormed into his bedroom. We hadn't exchanged one word.

"Would you like me to take you home?" His mother appeared.

I hadn't got what I came for. In fact, Steve was going to hunt me down worse, tomorrow! I thought quick. "I'm not very good. Maybe if you played, I could give Steve a challenge."

She looked over her shoulder, frowned and possibly shrugged. "Okay. How does it work?"

She and I played three games. I think she was genuinely surprised by how much fun the game could be when real lives weren't at stake. By the third game, she was laughing at the crazy power moves she had managed to figure out. I let her win the last game.

Steve was standing in the hall. "I'll play him, Mom."

"Good!" She smiled at her son. "Your father will be home in time for dinner. I'll start making it."

"You got lucky last time, Brat." He took the controllers and started a new game.

I didn't have a chance. He may have realized he lost because of his earlier anger, or maybe not. This time he played with conviction. I got a little better, but he totally dominated the arena. I think his anger waned only because playing me bored him.

"Let's try something else." I offered.

He grinned evilly and pulled a package from the screen cabinet. "I've beaten every level and secret level of Smash."

I was the one bored. I didn't bother to ask for co-op mode. I let him grin and taunt me as he killed my lives one after another. I remained determined to give him a challenge. Neither of us heard his father arrive.

"Who's the runt, Steve?"

"Dad!" He flinched and leaned away from the man.

Mr. Dinty wasn't very tall or big but he had a bit of a belly. His sneer was the largest thing about him. His short hair was half gray. He looked older than his years. Something about his posture said that.

"Well? I asked you a question." The man totally ignored me.

"Uh, this is Billy. Mom-"

"Is this the kind of friend you want to make, Steve?" He snorted. "A boy like him is for pussies!"

"It's not- I didn't, uh, I don't want to be his-"

"You can't even spit it out." He shook his head. "I'm very disappointed."

"Um, Mr. Dinty?" I dared.

He struck me with a look. "I'm not talking to you, you little creep!"

"For goodness sake, Bob!" Mrs. Dinty appeared from the kitchen. "He's our guest!"

The wicked man swiveled. "He may be your guest, but I don't have to like him."

His wife's eyes teared up, and with a brief sob she ran down the hall.

Mr. Dinty dismissed her with another angry snort. He retargeted. "Don't let your mom pick your friends, Steve. This one might as well be a girl in shorts and a t-shirt. You need to hang out with boys who are going to become men!"

"Yeah, Dad, I know." Steve managed to finish a sentence before his father continued ranting.

"This runt isn't a man, and you never will be until you get manly friends."

"I'd better go." I looked for a path around the horrible man, to the front door.

He zeroed in. "You look like you're a momma's boy. Aren't you ashamed of that? You aren't big enough to do anything but suck on your momma's tits."

I wanted to be angry, but I suddenly started crying. He was so mean! I didn't know what to say or do. I lost track of the door beyond him. Tears stung my eyes. "I'm just a freshman." I managed.

"What for, Kindergarten?" Mr. Dinty laughed.

Steve pretended to laugh, but I thought it was real. I had made a terrible mistake coming here. I wanted to die. I couldn't stop from bawling.

"You're just a whiny, little shit."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, BOB!" Mable Dinty screeched, storming out of the hall, both arms flailing, like real Nintendo, Arms! "I'LL CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T TAKE STEVE AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

Mr. Dinty flinched. He grabbed his son's hand and dragged him to the garage. "We'll be back after dinner!" He counter-threatened. It was almost comical. The door shut them away, and a car roared to life. It faded away from the house.

Mrs. Dinty, still sobbing, collapsed to her knees on the wall to wall carpeting. I kept crying too, until I had to catch my breath.

"I'll drive you home, Billy."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dinty."

"You're sorry? My husband was a wretched fiend to you!"

"I know Steve doesn't like me. I shouldn't have come."

"Child! That's the bravest thing I've ever heard!" She gasp. He tears slowed. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"I just wanted to find a way to make him like me." If I'd been more honest, a way to stop him from hating me so much.

"Billy." Mrs. Dinty's voice was very small. "Has Steve ever, uh, hurt you?"

"I don't want to say."

"Oh, Billy." She took me in her arms. "I've tried so hard to prevent what Bob's doing to him. It's not your fault."

I hadn't considered my situation was anyone's fault but Steve's. Now I'd seen his father who was much worse. This poor woman had been trying to help her son from becoming like his father. I felt so sad for her I forgot being sad for myself.

"I love my son, Billy, but right now I wish you were my boy." She hugged me fiercely. Her on her knees, my face was pulled into her ample breasts.

"I-I'm not a boy." I tried to recover some sense of pride.

"No. You're far more adult than either of my men." Her hug softened.

I nuzzled her chest without thinking. It was a habit formed from many recent encounters with loving women. Though sad, my pee pee didn't stand a chance against her soft, warm body. It grew hard against her thigh quickly. She was too distraught to notice.

"You deserve a better man, Mrs. Dinty."

She sniffed, but it was also a little laugh. "That's Bob's last name. I wish I had never taken it."

"I could be your man, for a little while." My words surprised me. Later, I understood the one thing I could always be confident about was making babies. I needed confidence right then. She didn't understand.

"What are you saying, Billy?" She released me and looked at me from a little farther away.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: