KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Ava (M+g, incest)  (Read 2552 times)
wayne3218
2018 Writer of Year
Total freak

Fame 102

« on: March 09, 2019, 04:15:36 AM »

This is a work of fiction.  You must be 18 or over to read this story.  In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage.  This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life.

Young Ava. Pt. 01

When, I visited my friend Mal at his home unannounced, he opened his front door holding the hand of a gorgeous young girl wearing a pink floral dress . She had curly brown hair and big brown eyes and had a gorgeous smile. She looked so adorable that you just want to pick her up in your arms and cuddle and smother her in kisses.

“Hello, Wally, Please come inside and join us... this cute young girl is my granddaughter Ava... My son asked me to babysit and look after her today for him,” beamed Mal.

I looked down her and chirped, “Hello Ava, it’s nice to meet you… you’re a very pretty young girl.”

Ava looked up at me and smiled, as her grandfather said, “Ava, say hello to Wally.”

“Hello Wally… do you really think I’m pretty?” Ava asked.

“Yes I do… I think you are very beautiful,” I chortled with a large smile.

As Mal closed the front door and led me through to the lounge, I couldn’t take my eyes off Ava, she was a gorgeous and as Mal offered me a seat, I asked, “How old is she?”

“She is five,” Mal replied.

We sat there talking with each other for nearly half an hour as Ava played on the floor in front of us with her toys. I kept glancing down at her as she played and moved around the floor, every now and then I would catch a glimpse of her white satin panties under her pink dress, instantly making my cock twitch inside my pants.

“Ava, I think I better take your dress before you get it dirty,” grinned Mal.

I watched Ava stand up and lift her arms in the air letting her grandfather lift her dress up over her head. After dropping Ava’s dress onto the floor, he then lifted her up onto his lap. She sat there on her grandfather's lap in just her white panties, her bare flat chest and her pointy nipples on display to me. I watched as Mal run his hands over his granddaughter’s bare chest and then pinch and tweak Ava’s nipples making her giggle and her nipples stick out further.

As she sat there on her grandfather's lap with her legs on either side of his knees Mal parted his knees pushing her legs further apart giving me a clear view of Ava’s white satin panties. I watched as he began rubbing his hand up and down the inside of her thighs as we talked, rubbing his hand up closer to her panties each time.

When he rubbed his fingers gently over her pantie covered cunt, I gasped and took a deep breath and tried to cover the bulge in my pants with my hand.

“I can see by the bulge in your pants… that you like looking at Ava,” Mal chuckled.

I blushed and replied, “She is very beautiful... it’s difficult not to stare and get excited by her.”

“Wally, would you like to see her bald cunt?” Mal chuckled.

“Are you serious?” I asked and gave my hard cock a squeeze through my pants.

I watched as Mal slip her panties to the side to expose her hairless young cunt to my gaze, and proclaimed, “I love looking at her bald cunt… and showing it off to others.”

As I tried to find something to say, I was captivated by how beautiful her young puffy slit looked and as I gazed wide eyed upon her young hairless cunt, I blurted, “Fuck, her cunt looks gorgeous.”

“Would you like me to remove her panties so you can have a better look?” Mal chuckled.

I eagerly nodded my head as I continued to stare at her hairless cunt and begged, “Fuck yes.”

Mal lifted Ava up from his lap and stood her in front of me and slipped her panties down her legs to her ankles, after Ava had stepped out of her panties he lifted her back up onto his lap and held her legs wide apart giving me a clear an unobstructed view of her young hairless cunt.

“Wally, I had a feeling that you liked young girls as much as I do,” chuckled Mal.

I watched Mal, use his fingers to pull open her young cunt lips apart and hold them open to my gaze letting me see the pink insides of her young hairless cunt. My cock was already throbbing at the sight I was witnessing and when he pushed his fat index finger deep into her young cunt and began to finger fuck her in front of me.

I gasped in shock and took a deep breath knowing that Mal was molesting his granddaughter in front of me and I gasped, “Oh fuck yes, that looks so incredible.”

My cock was now throbbing and straining to be let loose from inside my pants, a small stain of pre-cum had already formed on the outside of my pants.

Mal chuckled, “Wally, why don’t you remove your pants and let Ava see your hard cock?”

Without hesitating or thinking, I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear down around my ankles letting my hard cock spring out. I sat back down and parted my knees and began stroking my cock in front of my friend and his granddaughter.

When Mal removed his finger from Ava’s young hairless cunt, he whispered something to her and then lifted her up off his lap and onto her feet. Ava walked over to me and wrapped her tiny hand around the shaft of my cock and immediately began stroking my cock, it was all too much for me and my cock erupted and squirted rope after rope of my hot cum all over her young face and chest.

“I’m sorry… I couldn’t stop myself from cumming,” I screamed.

Mal laughingly replied, “I understand, I was like that my very first time she played with my cock too.”

I watched in disbelief as Ava wiped my cum off her face and body with her fingers and placed her cum covered fingers into her mouth to suck clean.

“Ava, be a good girl and suck on Wally’s cock for him... and make his cock nice and clean for him,” encouraged Mal as he began to undress.

Ava leaned down and began licking all over and around the head of my cock and when she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her young mouth and began sucking on my limp cock. I felt my cock becoming hard again and when she started moving her mouth up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes thinking I was dreaming, I couldn’t believe I was actually getting a head job from a five-year-old girl.

When I opened my eyes and looked over at Mal, I saw that he was now naked and was stroking his cock as he watched Ava’s head bouncing up and down on my cock.

“I’m cumming,” I yelled.

“Come in her mouth and let her swallow your cum,” chuckled Mal.

“Are you sure it will be alright if I cum in her mouth?” I asked worried about making her gag.”

“Yeah, she loves the taste of cum and will swallow most of what you have,” Mal reassured me.

Mal held Ava’s head down on my cock as it erupted and started shooting my hot cum into her young mouth. When I heard her start to gag and felt her struggling to lift her head up. I looked up at Mal in desperation and he removed his hand from the back of her head. Ava lifted her head up and gasped for breath as my cock shot another rope of my hot sticky cum over her face and hair.

I watched her licking her lips and wiping up the cum from her face and pushing the cum into her mouth. I have had plenty of other young females wiping their faces clean with a towel after I’ve cum on them. But it was easy to see that Ava did love the taste of cum as she wiped the last of my cum from her face and then leaned down to suck my limp cock clean.

When she had finished cleaning my cock she lifted her head up only to have her grandfather turn her head towards his hard cock. I watched her open her mouth wide and take her grandfather’s cock into her mouth and as soon as she wrapped her mouth around the shaft of his cock. I watched as Mal held her head and start to trust his cock in and out of her mouth.

He was furiously face fucking his granddaughter, thrusting his cock in and out of her young mouth at a furious pace. My cock was starting to become hard at the wonderful sight of a grandfather fucking his granddaughter’s mouth in front of me. I watched as he held her head by her hair and thrust his cock in and out of her young mouth, I could hear her gagging every now and again as he thrust his cock deep into her mouth.

Suddenly Mal pulled Ava’s mouth all the way onto his cock and grunted as he kept her mouth down on his cock. I watched as his body jerked each time his cock unloaded into her young mouth. When he had finished cumming he released his grip on her head and withdrew his limp cock from her mouth.

When he saw that my cock was hard again he chuckled and said, “Wally, lie down on the floor.”

I did as he asked and watched as he picked Ava up of the couch and held her above my hard throbbing cock. As Ava held her cunt lips apart I aimed my cock at the entrance to her young cunt and watched as her grandfather lowered her onto my cock, the feeling of her tight young cunt slowly slipping down the shaft of my cock until she was sitting on my lap with my cock fully buried inside her cunt felt incredible.

Ava sat there on my lap for a few minutes letting her young cunt get used to my cock. Then slowly she raised herself up and then quickly dropped back down taking my cock deeper into her young cunt. She began bouncing up and down on my cock faster and faster, this five-year-old girl was fucking me I like I had never been fucked before.

I looked at her grandfather who was watching us with a large smile on his face as he stroked his hard cock, it was like he was pleased and happy to find someone else to help molest his young granddaughter. I desperately tried to slow her action down I wanted this enjoyable moment to last.

There was no way that I could slow her down or stop her and I couldn’t control myself from filling her young cunt with my cum, my cock exploded several times as it began filling her five-year-old cunt with my hot cum. It was as if she knew what was happening she sat there moaning softly with my cock buried inside her young cunt letting my cock fill her cunt with my hot cum.

As sat there letting my cock become limp inside her cunt, I asked, “When, how did all this start?”

“Her father asked me to look after her overnight after he and her mother separated,” Mal explained.

“Does he know what you are doing with his young daughter?” I asked.

“Yeah he knows and he joins in… after I caught Ava sucking his cock,” said Mal.

When Mal saw that I had finished cumming he lifted Ava off me and sat her down on the couch beside him. I climbed up of the floor and sat down next to Ava, the three of us sat there exhausted. Every now and then Ava would dip her fingers into her cum filled cunt and then place her fingers into her mouth to suck.

Suddenly Ava yelled, “Daddy your home early.”

I quickly turned around to see Ava’s father Jack standing behind us. I nervously wondered what he was going to say about me being naked with his daughter? How long had he been watching us? Had he seen me fucking his young five-year-old daughter?

I looked at my friend Mal who just gave Ava’s father a smile and knew everything was going to be alright when I saw Ava’s father starting to undress, and asked, “Are you ready for daddy’s cock baby girl?”

RockHard2025
New Pervert

Fame 16

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:10:06 AM »

Love the story Wayne3218....I really love where this is going. Some awesome (and so damn horny) story-writing as usual !
wayne3218
2018 Writer of Year
Total freak

Fame 102

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 04:21:04 AM »

Young Ava. Part 2 (M+g(5), incest)

Ava sat leaning back against her grandfather Mal’s chest, watching her father Jack finish undressing.  When Jack turned towards me and I saw his massively hard cock I instantly thought that his cock would be too big to fit inside his young daughter’s tiny cunt.

When he saw the worried look on my face he chuckled, “Don’t worry Wally, Ava has taken my cock plenty of times before.”

I watched as Ava’s grandfather held his granddaughter’s legs apart and lifted her legs up in the air to give her father easier access to her young cunt. Jack rubbed his massive hard cock up and down his daughter’s tiny slit, covering the tip of his cock with cum and cunt juices mixture that was flowing out of her young cunt.

When I saw him pressing the head of his cock between his daughter’s young cunt lips, I watched in amazement as her young cunt stretch open to accept her father’s cock. Jack kept pushing his cock deep into her young cunt until his cock hit the bottom of her cunt, he then pulled his cock slightly back out and then pushed his cock back inside her cunt. Ava only managed to take half of her father’s cock inside her.

I watched as each time Ava’s father partly withdrew his massive cock, how her young cunt grip onto his cock shaft trying to keep his hard cock inside her. Every time he pushed his cock into her cunt her cunt muscles relaxed, it was only when her father pulled his cock outward that her cunt again gripped onto his cock. It was as if they were having a tug of war, as her father started to pull his cock out and pushed it back in faster Ava began to softly moan and whimper with delight.

My cock was throbbing at the sight of a father fucking his young daughter as his own father helped him. I sat there stroking my cock at the most erotic sight I had seen in ages. As my cock started twitching and was close to exploding and shooting my cum everywhere.

Jack blurted, “Don’t cum just yet Wally... you can fuck her again if you want in a minute.”

Ava’s father’s words rang out in my ears, you can fuck her again if you want. Hearing a father asking me if I wanted to fuck his young daughter again made my cock start dripping with pre-cum and I immediately squeezed my cock and stopped stroking to stop myself from cumming, I wanted to shove my hard cock into his daughter’s young cunt.

The expression on Ava’s face was of pure joy and happiness, her mouth hung open as if she was waiting for a cock to be shoved in her mouth. Her breathing had increased and she was furiously rubbing her young clit as her father’s cock moved in and out of her tight young cunt. When her grandfather placed his finger inside her mouth, she sucked on his finger as if it was a small cock.

It only took her father a few more pumps of his cock before he was shooting his Daddy cream into his daughter’s young cunt. When he suddenly pulled his cock out of her tight cunt and shot one last load of his cum over her young body. Mal wiped up his son’s cum up from his granddaughter’s body with his finger and placed his cum covered finger into her mouth.

As Jack stepped back from between his daughter’s legs, he asked, “Wally, are you ready to fuck my daughter?”

I sprung up from the couch and moved between Ava’s legs and as my friend Mal held her legs apart I aimed my cock at the entrance to her cum filled young cunt. When I pressed the head of my cock against her cunt, her cunt opened up and let my cock slide inside her cum filled cunt. I felt her young cunt grip onto my cock just like her cunt gripped her father’s cock, I pulled my cock partly back out and then pushed it quickly back inside.

The incredible feeling of ecstasy at fucking a five-year-old’s cunt is hard to describe. It was the happiest I have been in years my only problem was that I couldn’t stop myself from cumming. My cock erupted and shot load after load of my hot sticky cum inside her young cunt. There was that much cum inside her, that the cum started to squeeze out between my cock and her cunt lips as my cock started to become soft.

When I finally withdrew my cock from her young cunt, I watched the cum flowing out her like a fast flowing river. Her father lifted her up off her grandfather's lap and then lowered her back down onto his father’s pulsating hard cock, plugging the flowing river of cum that was flowing out of her cunt. Ava sat there impaled on her grandfather's cock, gently rocking back and forth.

I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing, Ava young cunt was being fucked once again, her cunt was being stretched once more, how many times could her cunt be fucked in one day? When she excitedly started bouncing up and down on her grandfather's cock, she looked as if she could take a lot more cocks.

“Wally, would you like a beer?” Jack asked,

“Yes please, I would love one thanks,” I replied.

By the time it took Jack to fetch us our drinks his father had finished fucking Ava. She sat there on her grandfather’s lap with his soft cock still inside her young cunt. After Jack handed me and his father a can of beer and a bottle of juice to Ava, he sat down next to us. As I drank my beer I looked at Ava, she was holding her bottle of juice in one hand as her fingers of her other hand rubbed the top of her young cunt.

When Jack saw me staring at Ava, he said, “She loves having a cock inside her cunt… I’ve even caught her pushing one of her toys inside her cunt.”

“How did you get her started?” I asked.

Jack chuckled, “It wasn’t me who started her.”

I turned and looked at Mal, and he laughingly replied, “It wasn’t me.”

“I came home from work early and walked in on her mother showing her how to use a dildo,” Jack blurted.

“Wow, your wife Rachel, is involved as well?” I asked.

Jack grinned as he told me how he walked in on his wife using a dildo to masturbate with and Ava was pushing a smaller dildo into her young cunt. He explained how his wife told him that their daughter had tried to push the large dildo inside her young cunt, so her mother gave her a smaller one to play with.

“When did you start fucking Ava?” I excitedly asked.

“It was when Ava was in bed with us, I had just watched Rachel eating our daughter’s young cunt, Rachel suggested that I fuck Ava,” Jack explained.

“So she helped you fuck and deflower your daughter, that’s fucking incredible, what a great wife you have,” I said.

“Rachel has always been highly aroused and loves having sex,” Mal blurted.

“Are you saying, what I think you’re saying?” I blurted.

Mal laughed as Jack chuckled, “Yeah Dad, fucks my wife as well.”

“Holy fucking shit, you lucky bastard… getting to fuck a mother and her young daughter,” I moaned.

I had only met Rachel a few times and she was a gorgeous sexy as hell looking female that didn’t mind wearing skimpy clothing. Every time I had met her she had made my cock twitch and jump and become hard. That idea that my friend Mal was fucking his son’s wife was incredible and my cock started pulsating at the thought of Mal fucking Rachel.

When Jack saw how hard I was he asked, “Would you like Ava to suck your cock for you?”

I just nodded my head as I replied, “Fuck yes.”

Mal lifted his granddaughter off his lap and moved her closer to me, she didn’t need to be told what to do. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started licking the head of my cock, flicking her tongue of my cocks eye. Fuck, I could feel my whole body shivering and then when she took my hard cock into her mouth, I couldn’t help myself from placing my hand on the back of her head and pushing her mouth further onto my cock.

I closed my eyes as I pushed Ava’s head up and down on my cock in front of her father and grandfather. My breathing had increased and I was whimpering and moaning like a happy excited child with a new toy. Except my toy was a beautiful sexy five-year-old girl who was sucking my cock.

It didn’t take long before I screamed, “I’m going to cum.”

“Cum in the young sluts mouth,” a female voice yelled.

My eyes flew open as my cock erupted inside Ava’s mouth to see her mother standing there watching me fucking her daughter's mouth. I just stared at Rachel as my cock kept squirting my hot cum into her daughter’s mouth. I watched as Jack pulled down the front zipper on his wife’s very short black dress and watched the dress open to show her lace thong and bra.

“Hello Wally, it’s nice to see you again… I hope my little slut has been looking after you,” said Rachel as her husband slipped her black dress off her shoulders.

Rachel giggled as I replied, “It’s nice to see you… and Ava has been wonderful.”

I watched as Rachel slipped her bra off to reveal her perfectly shaped breasts and hard pointy nipples and then bend over to slide her thong down to her ankles. She stood there naked letting me gaze at her bald cunt, before moving closer to me to lift her young daughter up into her arms. I watched as they kissed each other passionately passing my hot cum between their mouths.

MadFun
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 03:52:35 PM »

Great, great!
Andrew
New Pervert

Fame 4

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 04:57:54 PM »

Very hot! Little Ava sounds incredible!
PHDaddyDom
Degenerate

Fame 15

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 06:39:29 PM »

WOW...fantastic story
storyluver
New Pervert

Fame 3

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 01:47:38 AM »

Hott Damn great story!! emot_bjsmiley emot_bukkake aol_cuonmface emot_mb emot_101010
RockHard2025
New Pervert

Fame 16

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 09:56:55 AM »

What a hot little slut !
oldguymem
New Pervert

Fame 9

An older open minded MWM father, grandfather

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 05:04:24 PM »

As Wally said “holy fucking shit!”
milkman5515
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 11:57:11 PM »

:emot_cheerlead:love  it great  keep it cumming
Rodroller
Pervert

Fame 6

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 02:03:46 AM »

OMG!  My skivvies burst into FLAMES!!!

Great So Far ,more?
wayne3218
2018 Writer of Year
Total freak

Fame 102

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 07:06:49 AM »

Young Ava. Part 3

Jack and his father and me watched as Ava dribbled the cum from her mouth into her mother’s open mouth, it was the most erotic sight I had seen in awhile. I watched as Jack lift his daughter away from his wife and laid her down on the dining table with her little legs dangling over the side of the table. He then lifted her legs up and spread them apart as he moved his cock closer to young cunt.

Resting her legs on his chest, Jack grabbed his daughter’s hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the table as he pushed his hard cock as deep into her young cunt that he could. He then stood at the tables edge with his cock inside his young daughter’s cunt and started sliding her on the table, pushing her away and pulling her back onto his hard cock, he was fucking her as he stood still.

Mal took his daughter-in-laws hand and pulled her closer to him and after giving her a passionate kiss bent her over the couch armrest. I watched as he pushed one finger then two fingers in and out her cunt coating his fingers in her juices. Rachel gasped as her father-in-law pulled his fingers from her cunt and pushed them into her tight ass-hole and began finger fucking her ass.

He would pumped his fingers in and out her ass and every now and again he would remove his fingers and shove them into her cunt coating his fingers with her cunt’s juices, before returning his fingers back into her ass. Rachel was moaning and gasping for breath as her cunt and ass were finger fucked. When I saw Mal remove his fingers from her ass and shoved his cock into Rachel’s cunt I knew what was coming next.

Mal thrust his cock in and out of Rachel’s cunt a few times then pulled his cock out of her wet cunt and thrust his cock all the way into her ass-hole. Rachel screamed and then began to moan as Mal fucked her ass. He held her bent over the armrest as he thrust his cockiness and out of her ass at a rapid pace.

By this time my cock had recovered and was fully hard again and I moved in front of Rachel’s head and lifted her head up and when she saw my hard throbbing cock she opened her mouth to accept my cock. I pushed my cock into her mouth as I held her head in my hands and then started fucking her face just like I had done to her young daughter a short time ago.

I looked across Rachel’s body to see Mal smiling and grinning at me as he slammed his cock into her ass, with every inward thrust I felt Rachel’s body shudder and felt her mouth clamp around my cock as I thrust my cock deep into her mouth. Across the room Jack was still fucking Ava but his pace had slowed down as if he didn’t want to cum to quick I could see him fucking Ava as he pulled her hairless cunt onto his cock.

Mal was the first to cum and shot his load of hot cum into his daughter-in-laws ass, it didn’t take long before I was cumming in Rachel’s mouth, I could feel her swallowing each load of cum that I shot down her throat. When Mal pulled his soft cock out of her ass I slipped my limp cock cock out of her mouth and we both sat down to recover. Rachel stayed bent over the armrest for a few minutes before standing up to see her husband filling their daughter’s young cunt with his hot sticky cum.

When Jack removed his cock from his daughter’s cunt and left her lying on the table to come over to us and asked, “Who wants a drink a drink of alcohol?”

Mal replied, “We love one.”

“Yeah I could do with one or two,” I replied.

As Jack left the room to fetch the drinks, Mal and I watched Rachel go over to her daughter and bury her face onto her daughter’s cum filled cunt and start sucking out her husband’s cum. The room was now quiet except for the slurping sounds Rachel was making as she sucked on her daughter’s cunt.

When Jack returned with our drinks and saw what Rachel was doing, he chuckled and said, “There both sluts and love the taste of cum.”

He then handed us our drinks and sat down to join us enjoying our drinks as we watched his wife with his daughter. With her drinks in one hand and our soft cocks in our other hand trying to make our cocks hard so we could fuck them again.

“Rachel bring Ava over to us, to give us a hand making our cocks hard,” blurted Jack.

I had a chuckle to myself as I thought about how it wasn’t her hand we wanted on our cocks but her young mouth. Rachel gave Ava’s cunt one more lick before helping her of the table and bringing her over to us.

Ava knelt down in front of us and pointed to our limp cocks and said, "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, which one do I have first?”

She then started giggling hysterically before taking Mal’s cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on his cock a few times before removing her mouth from his cock and taking her father’s cock into her mouth. After few more bobs of her head on her father’s cock she removed her mouth from his cock and took my cock into her mouth to suck.

Ava was taking turns at sucking on our cocks,

Watching a five-year-old girl playing a children’s game as she took turns at sucking on our cocks, had the three of us grinning. It was as if we competing with each other for our cock to be the first one to become hard so that we could fuck her first. The three of us stroked on our cocks as Ava went from cock to cock sucking and trying to make our cocks hard again.

It was like winning the lottery when my cock was the first to become hard. I stood up and lifted her up off her knees and onto the armchair. Then moved between her parted legs and aimed my hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, with a thrust I drove my cock into her wet cunt and began pumping my cock in and out of her.

When I heard Rachel moaning I looked over my shoulder to see that Mal was fucking her doggy style, slamming his cock in and out of her cunt as they watched me fucking Ava. Her father was stroking his cock as he also watched me fucking his young daughter. I was in no rush to fuck Ava fast, I wanted to enjoy the feeling of her young cunt gripping my cock and make it last as long as I could.

Jack gave up waiting to fuck his daughter and he moved in front of his wife’s face a thrust his cock into her mouth and started fucking her mouth at a furious rate. When I looked at Ava she was smiling and her mouth was partly open as she gasped for breath. When I gave my cock a quick hard thrust she looked up at me and gave me a smile and reached down to rub the top of her cunt.

My cock had a mind of its own and even tho I wanted to last longer my cock started shooting my hot cum into her young cunt, once I had finished cumming I withdrew my cock from her young cunt and looked at Ava laying there with hot cum flowing out her young hole. I lifted her up off the armchair and after I had sat down, I sat her down on my lap for us to watch her mother being ducked by her father and grandfather.

With my arm around Ava I rubbed my hand over her flat chest and flicked both her nipples with my fingers making her giggle. It was easy for me to tell that Ava was a happy and normal young girl that loved having sex and as I rubbed her nipples she reached between her legs to fondle my soft cock.

When I saw Mal’s body shudder and drive his cock into Rachel’s cunt I knew he was cumming and his cock was exploding inside Rachel’s cunt. A minute later Jack started shooting his hot cum down his wife’s throat, Rachel wrapped her arms aro7nd his waist and held his cock deep inside her mouth, only releasing him once his cock had finished cumming and shooting his cum into her mouth.

As we all sat there recovering Rachel said, “I need to feed Ava her dinner and get her ready for her bed.”

Jack waved his soft cock at his daughter and said with a chuckle, “Are you still hungry sweetheart?”

As Mal and I had a laughed, Rachel said, “Jack, don’t be an ass-hole... Ava needs to have some solid food.”

When Mal said, “He had to leave,” and he started to get dressed.

I also started to put my clothes on and said, “I better head home.”

“Your welcome to stay for dinner and help give Ava a bath,” Jack said.

I was thinking about staying until Rachel said, “Ava has to have an early night… she has a big day tomorrow.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Jack asked.

“I’m taking Ava over to visit my parents,” replied Rachel.

“Is Grandpa going to fuck me tomorrow?” Ava asked.

“Maybe be sweetheart you know how much he loves you,” replied Rachel.

As I said my goodbyes and after giving Ava a kiss, I left their house wondering how many others are fucking young Ava.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:44:12 PM by wayne3218 » Logged
Erotiken
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 05:29:15 PM »

Extreme ly steamy. What a great story !
horny guy
Freakishly Strange

Fame 51

« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:21:42 PM »

adventurous young happy girl there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up