KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Texas: First State in the Country to Make Buying Sex a Felony Crime

Dudester · 410

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
Texas: First State in the Country to Make Buying Sex a Felony Crime
Of course, the attitude towards johns, and the commercial sex industry, is very different in Texas than it is in either Nevada or Mexico.  Anyone seeking to buy sex anywhere in the Lone Star State has always risked arrest, because any aspect of prostitution is illegal in Texas.

However, very soon things will become much more serious for johns who are caught by law enforcement because a new law becomes effective that re-defines the act of soliciting prostitution as a serious felony even if it is the customer’s first offense. For more, read “Texas becomes first state to ‘punish sex buyers with felonies’ written by Art Benavidez.

So,
Personally, I feel that picking up a street walker is risky in several ways, but some guys don't mind the risk. 0vomit0 Now, it will be a felony. Likewise, guy is at the strip club and he gets caught by a vice officer with a certain body part in a stripper's mouth, how does he defend it? "oops, it just fell in there?" :emot_kiss: "Umm, she volunteered to do it for free?" :emot_bjsmiley: Or, my favorite...
So, a guy is in a marriage that lacks in affection (and this happens more often than people think). Wife says "Honey, I'll be available Friday AND Saturday night, but you have to pay for an expensive addition to the house." Where are the vice officers then? Huh?

Texas was one of the last states to outlaw "sodomy" and it took a Supreme Court case (police broke into a hotel room where two adult gay men were having consensual sex. :aol_anal: These guys were arrested and actually prosecuted) to kill the law. Sex is the most powerful drive people have, besides the need to eat. Now, Texas will be adding to the list of people who will end up on the sex offender registry. Law makers say the need for the law is to stop trafficking of humans. Go to YouTube, use the search function, and type in Bissonet street walkers. The guy that makes the videos also shows the undercover cars that the cops in Houston use.

Breathing is also a primary need-let's make that a felony as well.

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
OK, I'm being funny here but hear me out.

Maybe sex workers should take a page from distilleries in dry counties.  For example, Jack Daniels produces their alcohol in a county where you can't sell alcohol.  They can GIVE alcohol away during a tour but they can't sell it.  Other distilleries, and possibly Jack Daniels get away with selling the alcohol on-site by NOT selling the alcohol.  Instead, they sell a "souvenir bottle" at a ridiculous price, with the caveat that the BOTTLE happens to have alcohol in it.

So, maybe sex workers could pay for some kind of custom-branded condoms.  The John or Jane pays $100-$300 for a box or two of these special condoms.  Then, perhaps the two start having a conversation about the custom condom business and decide to chat about it more in a private setting.  There was no promise of sex given in the transaction, no displayed list that a box of condoms equals a blowjob or sex, it just organically happened after the purchase of said condoms.  I mean, who buys condoms without thinking about sex, and clearly if you are in the high-quality custom-branded condoms business, you are thinking about it too.  So it wouldn't be unreasonable for two people to maybe get turned on after talking about such a sexy industry and have an encounter.

No, my idea likely has no legal weight and would still get you in trouble, but I did think it was a funny idea nonetheless.

Offline Dudester

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-66
OK, I'm being funny here but hear me out.

Maybe sex workers should take a page from distilleries in dry counties.  For example, Jack Daniels produces their alcohol in a county where you can't sell alcohol.  They can GIVE alcohol away during a tour but they can't sell it.  Other distilleries, and possibly Jack Daniels get away with selling the alcohol on-site by NOT selling the alcohol.  Instead, they sell a "souvenir bottle" at a ridiculous price, with the caveat that the BOTTLE happens to have alcohol in it.

So, maybe sex workers could pay for some kind of custom-branded condoms.  The John or Jane pays $100-$300 for a box or two of these special condoms.  Then, perhaps the two start having a conversation about the custom condom business and decide to chat about it more in a private setting.  There was no promise of sex given in the transaction, no displayed list that a box of condoms equals a blowjob or sex, it just organically happened after the purchase of said condoms.  I mean, who buys condoms without thinking about sex, and clearly if you are in the high-quality custom-branded condoms business, you are thinking about it too.  So it wouldn't be unreasonable for two people to maybe get turned on after talking about such a sexy industry and have an encounter.

No, my idea likely has no legal weight and would still get you in trouble, but I did think it was a funny idea nonetheless.

I like it

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Prostitution should be legal. 

_priapism

Texas is right up there with North Korea in terms of personal freedom.

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
So much for being the lone star state.