KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Biden For President, 2020  (Read 3247 times)
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 01:47:23 AM »

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=63795.msg513070#msg513070

The OP seems confused.

Although this was the same person who endorsed Joe Arpaio for Senate.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB
psiberzerker
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2019, 01:51:53 AM »

Although this was the same person who endorsed Joe Arpaio for Senate.

emot_laughing  No shit?  That's insane!  You have that thread too, so I can read it?  Must have been before my time.

The same guy that didn't understand why his rinky dink County jurisdiction didn't make him Privileged to Medical Documents (Like Birth Records) and so confused about borders, he could be bothered to look up when Hawaii became a State.

facepalm
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2019, 02:28:42 AM »

I am not making any personal accusations, have no 'dog' in the fight for which Democrat will lose to Donald Trump in 2020.

Washington, DC will vote for any name, or even a blank, for Democrat, and she or he will get, guaranteed, alive or dead, at least 3 Electoral Votes, no matter any other reality.

Whether you wither the ranks down to Biden, or Warren, or Francis J. O'Roark or whatever other name he wants on the ballot, or is allowed to be called on TV by that time, or any of the more crackpot leftwing folks, or even Bernie, or even Hillary, matters not to me personally, and you must know that each and every one of them will be fully vetted during the Election cycle, based upon their own history or lack of history.

Matters not what I or any other Trump supporter thinks or believes about any one of them, not one wit. You will do this to and among yourselves, I am sure.

Personal attacks may have worked, back when the majority of us were being civil, to deflect and prevent public knowledge about Candidates...and that is no longer the case. You will not deter with personal attacks, any viable 'news' about any one of your supposed 'qualified' Candidates... there will not matter to whom CNN gives the debate questions in advance, and no honor among thieves is presumed, in todays politics, and expected.

My suggestion is you should be prepared for what will come, and presume all will become known about each and every one of them, prior to selection in your Primary, and certainly before November 2020, when Americans, and those who Democrats connive to get ballot access, go to the Polls.

Please choose carefully, for the Nation's sake. Thank you, all of you, even those among you who deserve no gratitude or consideration at all.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2019, 02:33:55 AM »

I am not making any personal accusations, have no 'dog' in the fight for which Democrat will lose to Donald Trump in 2020.

Ron Howard Voice:

The OP had made several posts in regards to which Democratic candidate they endorsed.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
psiberzerker
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2019, 02:38:08 AM »

Then why this fascination with the alleged sexual proclivities of Biden, is it to mask the sexual proclivites of the president?  For someone who doesn't claim to care, you certainly seem to care enough to assassinate the character of PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

You might want to focus on the people who ARE running, for President, and Senate, in 2020.  Since you're distracted by Hillary, and Biden.  You might want to care about protecting the hegemony that is protecting your sex offender (Allegedly) in chief.  You already lost the House, so without the Senate to protect him, and the power to nominate the Attorney General/Secretary of Presidential coverups, he's going to prison.

Don't you get that?  Never mind, keep focusing on the last Presidential election, ignoring the last Congressional election, and assuming it's going to go exactly the way you predict.

My suggestion is you should be prepared for what will come.

Still incapable of coming up with an argument, without doing the exact same thing, in the same post, I see?  You're getting better, you're not doing it in the same paragraph as you did last time.  I'm proud of you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:43:04 AM by psiberzerker » Logged
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2019, 02:42:40 AM »

The OP had made several posts in regards to which Democratic candidate they endorsed.

Endorsed? Which Democrat Candidate, or would be candidate for 2020 President have I "endorsed", Mr. 'Resist'man? Maybe you confuse civil discussion for endorsement, as civil discussion is foreign to you, entirely.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
psiberzerker
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2019, 02:44:30 AM »

Mr. 'Resist'man? Maybe you confuse civil discussion for endorsement, as civil discussion is foreign to you, entirely.

Namecalling, and "Civil Discussion."  In consecutive sentences this time.
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2019, 02:47:00 AM »

Maybe you confuse civil discussion for endorsement, as civil discussion is foreign to you, entirely.

When you apologize for threatening to dox me, your support of rapists -both child and otherwise- and your racist post history in a permanent stickied post I will consider being civil toward you.  

You will never do that however.

Until then I see no reason to treat you of all posters with even an inkling of civility.

Go Fuck Yourself.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2019, 02:47:12 AM »

Thank you for reading.

No list of Democrats endorsed for 2020 President?

Hmmm...

psiberzerker
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2019, 02:52:21 AM »

No list of Democrats endorsed for 2020 President?

No, you just endorsed Donald Trump, for your side.  We're talking about the Democratic Side.  Nobody said you endorsed a Democrat.  Congratulations on your first post where you didn't 1:  Attack someone's character, and 2:  Do the exact same thing as you attacked them for.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2019, 04:16:24 AM »

I don't care what it "looks like".  The real question is if he really offended anyone involved and did they talk to him about it?

My partner was recently trashed on social media by a person who witnessed something he did not understand.

So I'm not big on "third party" observations.  I want to hear from Joe Biden and whomover he supposedly had offensive contact with.

And yeah, for anyone who thinks Trump is wonderful to complain about Biden is the hight of hypocrisy.

Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2019, 01:16:58 AM »

So what is this really all about? Trump is terrified of Biden, because he doesn't think he could beat him in a fair election.

Regardless, I think we need someone younger, who can handle the rigors of the hardest job on earth. Plus, as Psi has said, Biden's been known to support corporate interests, especially credit card companies.

psiberzerker
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2019, 09:27:52 PM »

Lucy Florez just the first direct accuser.

It doesn't count if the Victims don't come forward.  So yeah, now we know why he's not running.

For the record, he's on par with Uncle Bill, and Uncle Donny.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2019, 09:58:33 PM »

I'm not saying it doesnt count, but I am suspicious of 3rd parties weighing in when they werent involved.

psiberzerker
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2019, 10:12:23 PM »

I'm not saying it doesnt count, but I am suspicious of 3rd parties weighing in when they werent involved.

Right, which is why I waited for a DIRECT accusation.  That would be the second party:  The victim.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: