_priapism

Reply #220 on: May 11, 2020, 04:57:50 PM
Keeps getting interesting.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #221 on: May 12, 2020, 05:13:48 AM
Sounds like more Russian interference, like we were warned about.

Offline Yorkman53

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
  • Hi all, here for fun chat with like-minded others.
Reply #222 on: May 12, 2020, 09:49:36 AM
I'm pretty certain all countries have the same issues surrounding politicians we do in the UK. Not everyone of course but certainly a large number. I think some of it is down to the power they all crave and some of them are just  bad.

Feel free to message me with your interests. Love horny chat and sharing fantasies.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #223 on: May 22, 2020, 11:12:26 PM
Biden Apologizes for Saying Black Voters ‘Ain’t Black’ if They’re Considering Trump

WASHINGTON –Former Vice President Joe Biden prompted an uproar Friday when he insisted that if any black voter doesn’t see him as the obvious pick over Donald Trump, “you ain’t black.”

Hours later, he apologized. By then, the Trump campaign had pounced, arguing that this was no ordinary gaffe but an outrageous instance of race-baiting and condescension from the likely nominee of a party that both relies on black voters and at times takes that support for granted.

Poor Joe. All he has to do to win this election is not say a thing yet he had to open up his mouth today and basically denigrate a part of the population that is increasingly fed up with the Democratic party thinking all Blacks are Democratic.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #224 on: May 23, 2020, 12:58:29 AM
"I should not have been such a wise guy" was the quote by Joe Biden. This said when Democrat Voters and Advocates, and his own Campaign objected to his taking of black voters, who listen to the Radio Station, as a stereotype, and for Granted..."

Biden Apologizes for Saying Black Voters ‘Ain’t Black’ if They’re Considering Trump

WASHINGTON –Former Vice President Joe Biden prompted an uproar Friday when he insisted that if any black voter doesn’t see him as the obvious pick over Donald Trump, “you ain’t black.”

Hours later, he apologized. By then, the Trump campaign had pounced, arguing that this was no ordinary gaffe but an outrageous instance of race-baiting and condescension from the likely nominee of a party that both relies on black voters and at times takes that support for granted.

Poor Joe. All he has to do to win this election is not say a thing yet he had to open up his mouth today and basically denigrate a part of the population that is increasingly fed up with the Democratic party thinking all Blacks are Democratic.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #225 on: May 23, 2020, 07:02:37 PM
What I meant when I said Biden does not need to say anything except some general talking points about health and the economy. His opponent and his loose tongue will help Biden.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #226 on: May 23, 2020, 07:46:44 PM
  Biden remaining out of the public eye helps his Poll ratings.

He will not be able to hide forever, but until such time as he can learn to string together multiple sentences, reading from a scripted message, even when giving an answer to a scripted question, and not fumble it so badly that the advocates who do the heavy editing cannot save it from ridicule... he needs more basement time.

Joe Biden has been wrong on every Foreign Policy position he has taken, for at least the past 30 years, and maybe forever... same for all his time in Senate when it comes to many sensitive issues domestically, including Race, Prison, etc.
His team is slathering mainstream media with pithy reconstructed US History to try and make Biden seem like he participated positively.

No one cares about his history, seems, if one is to believe Mainstream Media, with exception of minorities who never like being 'white splained' about much said by any politician, including white Democrats, when those dumb comments are on Video Tape, and can get through the blockade of Mainstream 'News' to get some airtime, purchased airtime mainly, but if they see the light of day, dumb racial comments will bite, every time.

Joe needs to practice a lot, needs to learn what he 'thinks' to get elected, and needs not to get pissed off every time someone asks him a unscripted, or difficult question, especially regarding his living sons' and their picadillo issues and income from 'daddy got me this job' problems.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #227 on: May 23, 2020, 08:39:48 PM

Joe Biden has been wrong on every Foreign Policy position he has taken, for at least the past 30 years, and maybe forever... same for all his time in Senate when it comes to many sensitive issues domestically, including Race, Prison, etc.

It is said that hindsight is 20/20.  I had no idea you were such an expert on Joe Biden,  Perhaps you could inform us how Biden was wrong where Trump got it right?

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #228 on: May 23, 2020, 10:07:02 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #229 on: May 23, 2020, 11:24:54 PM
Hillary nailed it saying half of Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables, except I personally say she underestimated by saying ’half’.

And really, this transcends race; anyone still at this point considering Trump for a second term IS a deplorable, an idiot or more likely both.

As I’ve been saying for a couple months, Biden will pick Kamala Harris and beat the pants off that orange clown.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #230 on: May 23, 2020, 11:32:08 PM

As I’ve been saying for a couple months, Biden will pick Kamala Harris and beat the pants off that orange clown.

Keep in mind that at this point four years ago, many people were saying the exact same thing about Hillary Clinton. Her elected was deemed assured, it was predicted to be a landslide, and Trump's idiocy was held up as the primary reason for an easy Democratic victory.

And then came November 8, 2016, when people actually cast votes.

As much as I'm loathe to say it, unless something catastrophic happens, if the Covid-19 epidemic begins to wane, the economy starts to re-open, and people can return to normal life, Biden will face an extremely tough challenge in November 3, 1020.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #231 on: May 24, 2020, 01:31:36 AM
Trump is really blowing it with his anti-vote by mail thing.  Voting by mail is very popular, especialy among the elderly, many of whom voted Trump in 2016.   Seniors are polling as being for Biden this year.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #232 on: June 01, 2020, 09:34:08 PM
Joe Biden: Cops Should Shoot
 Suspects ‘in the Leg
Instead of the Heart’

Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden suggested Monday that police training would change for the better if it included teaching officers to shoot unarmed people in the leg rather than firing a fatal shot.

Biden’s comments were made at a meeting at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Delaware, discussing the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police and the violent unrest that has swept the nation in response.

“There are a lot of things that can change” regarding police training, Biden told community leaders, moments before suggesting officers should aim for non-lethal wounds in a suspect’s extremities.

Biden today on police training: "Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there's an unarmed person comin' at 'em with a knife or something to shoot 'em in the leg instead of the heart is a very different thing."

One of those things is how police react when being charged by an “unarmed” person, although Biden described the hypothetical “unarmed” person as having “a knife or something.”

He continued, “To shoot them in the leg instead of the heart is a very different thing.”

Biden’s advice on shooting to wound instead of to kill comes as he stresses his plan to set up a police overview board during the first 100 days of his administration should he win in November.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #233 on: June 01, 2020, 09:39:00 PM
Unless one has trained snipers with them, trying to shoot a person in the leg, while under duress, could almost be impossible. Much easier said then done.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #234 on: June 01, 2020, 10:44:42 PM
JoE must know something about shoot to wound... or maybe not.

Unless one has trained snipers with them, trying to shoot a person in the leg, while under duress, could almost be impossible. Much easier said then done.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #235 on: June 06, 2020, 07:43:49 AM

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #236 on: June 21, 2020, 10:40:46 PM
Michael Moore Warns Dems: While
You Laugh At Trump’s Base in Tulsa,
‘There’s No Massive, Intense
Love of Joe Biden’

ALANA MASTRANGELO20 Jun 20202,671

Left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore is warning Democrats and the political left that while they may be laughing at President Donald Trump’s supporters gathering in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for his campaign rally on Saturday, “there’s no massive, intense love of Joe Biden.”

“Don’t get all smug laughing at these Bubbas in Tulsa today & snickering over how many of them are going to come down with Covid-19,” wrote Moore in an Instagram caption on Saturday. “They live, eat and breathe Trump — and none of us do that with Joe Biden. We’re counting on Hatred of Trump – not love of Biden – to win the day. Is that how you really think — hate beats love? Like, the more we ply our neighbor’s hatred of Trump, that’s the ticket to win?”

“Because deep down we know there’s no massive, intense love of Joe Biden,” admitted Moore, who predicted in July 2016 that Donald Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton.

“They started lining up on Tues in Tulsa for Trump’s rally today. 100,000 are expected!” said Moore. “Trump has lost none of his base and they are more rabid than ever. Sleeping on the sidewalk for five nights just to get in to see Trump? THAT is commitment.”

“Do not take Trump for granted. Don’t think he can’t win. Don’t get all cocky telling everyone there’s no way he’s winning the White House because, frankly, you sound a lot like yourself four years ago,” Moore warned his followers.

“I have a question I want you to answer, and I ask you to answer me honestly: ‘How many people would line up for five days just to hear Joe Biden talk?’ 12? 5? None?” inquired Moore.

Meanwhile, Biden’s rally in Pennsylvania on Wednesday appears to have elicited the exact opposite response — according to a report by the New York Times, which noted that “hardly any voters” had attended the event.

“About 20 handpicked local officials, small-business owners and reporters sat in folding chairs, each placed within a large white circle taped on the floor of a recreation center to maintain — or at least encourage — social distancing,” reported the New York Times. “A few attendees whispered to each other as photographers quietly chatted,” the report added, describing the event. “You could hear the clack of typing echoing across the room. The silence was striking,”

“Then, Mr. Biden appeared,” added the New York Times. “He arrived with such little fanfare that I didn’t even notice him enter the room.”

Moore added that “the candidate who inspires the most people in the swing states to excitedly get to the polls” is the one who wins the White House.

“We’d better figure this out,” the Oscar-winner warned. “Biden better get out of the basement. We need to know he’s ok. We need to know what Plan B is. We can’t risk ANYTHING with this election. Biden has to rock everyone’s world to win.”

_priapism

Reply #237 on: June 22, 2020, 04:34:36 AM

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1756/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #238 on: June 22, 2020, 09:11:15 PM

I thought it was supposed to be Red themed, not Blue.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #239 on: June 22, 2020, 09:40:30 PM

I thought it was supposed to be Red themed, not Blue.

Hopefully, this is a prediction of the electoral map.