KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe

joan1984 · 16854

_priapism

Reply #240 on: June 22, 2020, 11:55:24 PM
I got a bunch of unsolicited crap from a website called “BarelyThereBiden.com” questioning his mental acuity and fitness for office.  Scrolling down through it, trying to figure out where this came from, there’s some small print on the bottom:  “PAID FOR BY DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT INC.”

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #241 on: June 23, 2020, 02:35:41 AM
Hopefully, this is a prediction of the electoral map.

Yes, but I don't think so.

Joan's article post about Michael Moore's comments is a concern.   Dan was saying something similar a few week ago. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2839/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #242 on: June 23, 2020, 03:07:08 PM

Joan's article post about Michael Moore's comments is a concern.   Dan was saying something similar a few week ago. 

That's where I'm at, I do not like Biden.  Not going vote for him because I approve of him or his policies, I'm going to vote for him because he is the obvious lesser of two evils, and this country has been embarrassed enough by trump

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #243 on: June 23, 2020, 04:43:48 PM
Seniors seem to like Biden.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #244 on: June 23, 2020, 11:05:54 PM
Wonder what the Vegas line is on JoE Biden serving an entire term?

The Georgia wannabe Governor will take over, I guess, and she will be just fine.

No worries...

That's where I'm at, I do not like Biden.  Not going vote for him because I approve of him or his policies, I'm going to vote for him because he is the obvious lesser of two evils, and this country has been embarrassed enough by trump

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #245 on: June 30, 2020, 02:27:41 AM
If you are talking who will live longer, I'll take Mr. Stringbean over the humungous orange Cheeto.

Cheeto looks like he's fixing to stroke-out at any time.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #246 on: August 03, 2020, 10:06:01 PM
With the selection committee in place, the campaign of former vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has begun the process of vetting potential running mates. Here are the people reportedly being considered. 

Biden pledged at a debate in March to pick a woman as his running mate, eliminating popular choices like Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo from contention.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) withdrew from consideration and called on Biden to pick a woman of color, while Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) pulled her name as well, citing the state of Nevada’s economy.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), a Thai-American Iraq War veteran who had both her legs amputated after her helicopter was shot down, will interview with Biden, fellow Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin confirmed.

Biden has also reportedly asked for vetting papers from New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, a former House member who was elected governor in 2018 and would be the first Hispanic American to serve as vice president.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who was first elected in 2018 and has been a lightning rod for Trump’s animus during the coronavirus pandemic, said she is in talks with the Biden campaign to begin the vetting process.

Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.), a former Orlando police chief who worked as one of six Democratic impeachment managers during Trump’s impeachment trial, confirmed that she’s on the short list.

Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.) who also served as governor, is being vetted, according to New Hampshire radio station WMUR, while fellow Sen. (and former Gov.) Jeanne Shaheen declined the invitation.

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Bottoms, who has emerged as a key figure in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in police custody, is being vetted by the campaign, according to Politico.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), two of Biden’s opponents during the Democratic primary who are seen as top contenders for the position, are both being vetted, CNN Analyst April Ryan reported.

Ryan also reported that former UN Ambassador Susan Rice and former Georgia State Representative Stacey Abrams are being vetted for the position as well.

The New York Times reported that Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo, who was one of the most unpopular governors in 2019 until her approval rating skyrocketed during the coronavirus pandemic, has spoken to Biden’s vetting team.

KEY BACKGROUND
Biden’s former 2020 opponents Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) tend to lead in polls of Democratic voters and are widely seen as frontrunners for the position. Former Georgia State Representative Stacey Abrams, who lost a hotly contested race for governor in 2018 and has since led various voter access efforts, has also been the object of much media speculation due to her public campaign for the slot.

BIG NUMBER
50%. A Data For Progress poll, conducted by Civiqs, found that 50% of Democrats favor a woman of color for VP. However, among the various candidates, Warren leads with 27%, followed by Harris at 21%, Abrams at 14% and Rice at 6%. Klobuchar came in at 5%, tied with Demings.

WHAT TO LOOK FOR
A number of prospects have been openly auditioning for the vice presidential slot, with many—including Whitmer, Harris, Warren, Klobuchar and Abrams—doing events and media appearances with Biden in recent weeks. Behind the scenes, various interest groups have been competing for Biden’s favor, with strong pushes for a Hispanic or African American pick. Biden has said he’s looking for a running mate who would be prepared to take over for him as president. Polls have shown Democratic voters agree, while also placing a high premium on boosting the ticket electorally.
------------------

Who is your favorite for Democratic Ticket Vice President, 2020?

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1826/-28
Reply #247 on: August 04, 2020, 01:05:27 AM
And who will be the VP candidate of DJT assuming he makes it until 11/03? Will he remain true to form and stab his current person in the back? Will he respond with a woman candidate (ie: nikki?) (iee: Ivanka? ) His Nazi speech writer perhaps? Maybe fair haired lackey Jerrad? Or maybe one he respects enough to bestow national honors on, Rush.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:41:48 AM by staci »

one of the originals

geezer

Reply #248 on: August 04, 2020, 06:36:34 PM
no comment
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 06:48:52 PM by geezer »

_priapism

Reply #249 on: August 04, 2020, 06:53:05 PM
 :roll: :roll: :roll: Why old people should not have Internet access...

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1826/-28
Reply #250 on: August 04, 2020, 07:18:20 PM
Hi, alll... Joe Biden is not capable of being President. He can't be President in the plain meaning of the word "incapable." He is suffering from pre-Alzheimers dementia and doesn't know from one minute to the next where he is or to whom he is speaking. He is a proxy candidate. A placeholder for the Obama restoration. A stand in for whomever is second on his ticket. He functions only as the "not Trump" alternative. The Dems will invent elaborate rationals for why Biden will skip any and all debates because Joe cannot speak in public. Then if elected, Biden will not serve out his term. He will barely make it to inauguration, where upon taking the oath of office, Jill will announce Joe is going home as the 25th Amendment is invoked. He resigns the office. An all new Democrat President is sworn in. America as a constitutional republic will be unrecognizable in a year. 

All of the preceding scenario will of course NOT come to pass if Trump wins 375 electoral votes in a smashing landslide victory.

Who will win the 4th race at Belmont?

one of the originals

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3070/-41
Reply #251 on: August 04, 2020, 08:59:00 PM

Hi, alll... Joe Biden is not capable of being President. He can't be President in the plain meaning of the word "incapable." He is suffering from pre-Alzheimers dementia and doesn't know from one minute to the next where he is or to whom he is speaking. He is a proxy candidate. A placeholder for the Obama restoration. A stand in for whomever is second on his ticket. He functions only as the "not Trump" alternative. The Dems will invent elaborate rationals for why Biden will skip any and all debates because Joe cannot speak in public. Then if elected, Biden will not serve out his term. He will barely make it to inauguration, where upon taking the oath of office, Jill will announce Joe is going home as the 25th Amendment is invoked. He resigns the office. An all new Democrat President is sworn in. America as a constitutional republic will be unrecognizable in a year. 

"Unrecognizable"?

Were all that to occur, it would be in strict accord with the dictates of the Constitution, following it and the 25th Amendent to the letter.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1574/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #252 on: August 04, 2020, 10:40:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Why old people should not have Internet access...

Hey..... ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #253 on: August 26, 2020, 11:39:17 PM
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/08/24/wisconsin-police-shooting-jacob-blake-live-updates-kenosha/5625277002/

Madison, Wisconsin, rioters out in force, hours after supposed "Curfew".

"Several buildings along State Street were also tagged with graffiti, with anti-police messaging as well as Black Lives Matter tags."

President Trump is sending Federal Law Enforcement, and up to thousands of National Guard to put down illegal activity by BlackLivesMatter and anarchy Left
Wing looters and rioters, including in Kenosha, WI, after days of insurrection while the Governor refused Federal Help.

_priapism

Reply #254 on: August 27, 2020, 12:47:53 AM
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/08/24/wisconsin-police-shooting-jacob-blake-live-updates-kenosha/5625277002/

Madison, Wisconsin, rioters out in force, hours after supposed "Curfew".

"Several buildings along State Street were also tagged with graffiti, with anti-police messaging as well as Black Lives Matter tags."

President Trump is sending Federal Law Enforcement, and up to thousands of National Guard to put down illegal activity by BlackLivesMatter and anarchy Left
Wing looters and rioters, including in Kenosha, WI, after days of insurrection while the Governor refused Federal Help.

Trump is a fascist who is unleashing his personal Sturmabteilung, the Border Patrol Tactical Unit, on American citizens.  He realizes he cannot win the election fairly, so he will do anything he can to destabilize our nation to the point of imposing martial law, or cancel the election.  You John are a traitor.  You advocate everything that you claim to despise.  You are in a cult.  Your leader is the enemy of everything this country has stood for the last 243 years.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #255 on: August 27, 2020, 01:06:01 AM
Our hero.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #256 on: August 27, 2020, 01:14:50 AM
  How many days and nights of anarchy, rioting, looting, setting fires and intimidating law abiding citizens, and business owners minding their own business are suitable to JoE, and to you, ToE?

After his failure to dispatch the Wisconsin National Guard, then only sending a few, then thinking about sending a few more, after violence by the anarchists resulted in anarchists' deaths, and wounding... a unnecessary situation had the State Governor done the right thing, and protected cities from illegal mob rule with the instruments at his hand.

Today, finally, the Governor agreed to accept help from President Trump, which is now on the way.

Which federal employees, exactly, respond, and choices of how they are utilized will be made by the Wisconsin Attorney General, and National Guard Officers as needed, as should have been a rational response by the Wisconsin Governor as a first instinct, days ago; not as a groveling last resort.

Even JoE Biden, your Hero, managed a 'statement' today to condemn the lawless behavior of those who riot, loot, and participate, endorse criminal activity.

AFT...

_priapism

Reply #257 on: August 27, 2020, 03:08:46 AM

Are you listening John?  Or has your racism plugged your ears?

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3070/-41
Reply #258 on: August 27, 2020, 03:11:30 AM

How many days and nights of anarchy, rioting, looting, setting fires and intimidating law abiding citizens, and business owners minding their own business are suitable to JoE, and to you, ToE?

Even JoE Biden, your Hero, managed a 'statement' today to condemn the lawless behavior of those who riot, loot, and participate, endorse criminal activity.

FYI Joan, Joe Biden isn't the president. At least not yet.

Meanwhile, the "days and nights of anarchy, rioting, looting, setting fires and intimidating law abiding citizens, and business owners minding their own business," are happening under his predecessor's watch.

It strikes me as odd to blame someone who is not the president while exonerating the man who is president.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2839/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #259 on: August 27, 2020, 03:55:00 AM
When there is unrest, the fingers are pointed at the sate leaders especially when they are Democrats, but the unrest settles and a semblance of peace starts to spread, they praise trump for his "actions".

Evers isnt excepting help from trump.  He was blocking trump from sending too many national guardsmen into action and turning the cities of his state into the mess we had seen in DC only a few months ago.  The national guard can be called in by both state and federal governments and the governor doesnt need help to do so.