News:

The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe

joan1984 · 17691

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #300 on: October 01, 2020, 06:23:58 PM
People are protesting injustices that have led to multiple deaths of peoplefor the crime of being black.  Most of the looters are people from a different demographic taking advantage of the protests.

Exactly what is the  "different demographic" do you believe are the looters who accompany/follow the "peaceful protestors"...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

_priapism

Reply #301 on: October 02, 2020, 03:11:00 PM
Joe Biden: "Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family."

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #302 on: October 02, 2020, 10:04:01 PM
People are protesting injustices that have led to multiple deaths of peoplefor the crime of being black.  Most of the looters are people from a different demographic taking advantage of the protests.

Exactly what is the  "different demographic" do you believe are the looters who accompany/follow the "peaceful protestors"...

There have been many stories in the press about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/15/criminals-used-george-floyd-protests-cover-looting-police-say/5324881002/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/31/george-floyd-protesters-condemn-opportunistic-looting-violence

and many more.  Remember Joan, Google is your friend.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #303 on: October 03, 2020, 02:13:29 AM

There have been many stories in the press about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/15/criminals-used-george-floyd-protests-cover-looting-police-say/5324881002/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/31/george-floyd-protesters-condemn-opportunistic-looting-violence

and many more.  Remember Joan, Google is your friend.

the demographic is exactly the same, nothing in those left wing links disputes that.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #304 on: October 07, 2020, 02:42:08 AM
I removed a Non Sequitur political meme posted by eater.  Unless the meme is specifically related to the discussion please keep them in the mindless political meme thread.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #305 on: October 07, 2020, 03:05:52 AM
I removed a Non Sequitur political meme posted by eater.  Unless the meme is specifically related to the discussion please keep them in the mindless political meme thread.

Ohh..so for example if i was saying democrats are being tricked into destoying their childrens futures i could post a meme showing antifa and blm burning down buildings etc..

i understand, thank you  :emot_kiss:

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #306 on: October 07, 2020, 03:36:03 AM
Somehow I find him to be more sad than the others, joan and cunnyman.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #307 on: October 07, 2020, 03:44:46 AM

we'll see who's sad after the election.

"The era of Gaslighting"

_priapism

Reply #308 on: October 14, 2020, 03:58:54 AM

Probably your wife, but she was that way already.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #309 on: October 14, 2020, 04:50:08 AM

With Biden in a double digit lead, yes we will.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #310 on: October 15, 2020, 12:39:38 PM

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden.

i dont know why democrats want to be lied to or deceived or have info withheld from them, they are like literally sticking their head in the sand and dont seem to care if they are contributing to the damage to our country.,,in fact they seem to relish in anything anti-american or destructive or hateful or disgusting. they really are scum.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #311 on: October 15, 2020, 01:06:20 PM

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden.

i dont know why democrats want to be lied to or deceived or have info withheld from them, they are like literally sticking their head in the sand and dont seem to care if they are contributing to the damage to our country.,,in fact they seem to relish in anything anti-american or destructive or hateful or disgusting. they really are scum.

I was reading an article yesterday about facebook and twitter limiting access to the story.  It does seem odd. 

My father was by for a bit and he brought it up.  We rarely talk politics because of our differing views, but Dan is always willing to speak with him, which makes me VERY tense and they both know this, but they are being adults and respecting of each others opinions. When it begins to get heated, I have a safe word I can say and they both know there will be no further political discussion. 

I'll side with my father on one thing.  IF this story was about Donald Jr, Twitter and Facebook would not be limiting exposure of the article. 

The thing that bothers me is reading this morning that Twitter locked the account of Kayleigh McEnany for sharing an article about the Biden son from the New York Post.   On occasion I'll sit by our oldest and she'll show me stupid sh*t on her twitter page.  While flipping through the pages I see tons of shared articles.  So why now with this article?  It seems like censorship.   

I think that Twitter and Facebook will both be pulled into Washington over this.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #312 on: October 15, 2020, 02:05:31 PM

With Biden in a double digit lead according to cnn, yes we will.

I was reading an article yesterday about facebook and twitter limiting access to the story.  It does seem odd. 

My father was by for a bit and he brought it up.  We rarely talk politics because of our differing views, but Dan is always willing to speak with him, which makes me VERY tense and they both know this, but they are being adults and respecting of each others opinions. When it begins to get heated, I have a safe word I can say and they both know there will be no further political discussion. 

I'll side with my father on one thing.  IF this story was about Donald Jr, Twitter and Facebook would not be limiting exposure of the article. 

The thing that bothers me is reading this morning that Twitter locked the account of Kayleigh McEnany for sharing an article about the Biden son from the New York Post.   On occasion I'll sit by our oldest and she'll show me stupid sh*t on her twitter page.  While flipping through the pages I see tons of shared articles.  So why now with this article?  It seems like censorship.   

I think that Twitter and Facebook will both be pulled into Washington over this.

I saw interviews with several congressmen and you are right,they will not only be pulled in ,they have done damage to many media platforms now because they are allowed safety from prosecution and certain rules governing media since they are supposed to be not taking sides and allowing freedom not acting like an opinion page, they have been pushing it with this for years but i'm afraid they clearly stepped over the line on this one...and the laws will be changed because of what they have been doing,...one bad apple(or several in this case)has ruined the batch.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #313 on: October 15, 2020, 02:46:38 PM

_priapism

Reply #314 on: October 15, 2020, 03:06:49 PM
they really are scum.

Who’s the hater now?

(AP) BIDEN EXPLAINER: Looking to undermine rival Joe Biden just weeks before the election, Trump’s campaign has seized on a tabloid story offering bizarre twists to a familiar line of attack: Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions than answers, including about the authenticity of an email at the center of the story. The origins of the story also trace back to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly pushed unfounded claims about Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Even if the emails in the Post are legitimate, they don’t validate Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions were influenced by his son’s business dealings in Ukraine.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #315 on: October 15, 2020, 03:34:07 PM

With Biden in a double digit lead according to cnn, yes we will.

[/quote]

Nick Pacilio, a senior communications manager at Twitter, announced in a tweet.“The original Tweet from [the Trump campaign] is in violation of the Twitter Rules" Pacilio served as Harris’ mouthpiece when she was the California attorney general. He served as her deputy press secretary for nearly three years, and her press secretary for one more.Pacilio’s Twitter bio describes him as a “Former [Kamala Harris] press sec.”
 the Twitter staffer who announced the video’s deletion was himself a former press secretary for now-Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.)...Biden’s vice-presidential running mate...coincidence?

why are the "woke" ones the ones who refuse to "wake-up" and see the corruption and crimes the dems have been committing for over 5 years now?
it's really sickening,I can't wait til they all end up in prison,from obama and hillary and biden and hunter all the way down to nancy pelosi and her 4-goon squad,...and their antifa terrorist wing.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #316 on: October 15, 2020, 03:54:39 PM
they really are scum.

Who’s the hater now?

(AP) BIDEN EXPLAINER: Looking to undermine rival Joe Biden just weeks before the election, Trump’s campaign has seized on a tabloid story offering bizarre twists to a familiar line of attack: Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions than answers, including about the authenticity of an email at the center of the story. The origins of the story also trace back to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly pushed unfounded claims about Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Even if the emails in the Post are legitimate, they don’t validate Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions were influenced by his son’s business dealings in Ukraine.

Who’s the hater now?

(eater) BIDEN EXPLAINER:   undermining his fathers presidential bid, hunter Biden, just weeks before the election, Hunter Loses his laptop containing e-mails about the Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions, Like why did twitter and facebook delete the story and links to it,hiding it from their democratic viewers? The story broke when the laptop repairman tried to give the evidence to several officials who were pro-biden and they wanted nothing to do with it leaving only one place the repairman could go to get the information out to the public- Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly tried to inform the public of the crimes Biden and his son committed, Hunter Biden in the emails released to the Post ,talks openly about peddling influence with his then vice-president father for MILLIONS. they are the smoking gun to prove Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions-getting investigators in ukraine fired for looking into corruption at his sons "employer" who gave hunter millions, were influenced by his son’s shady business dealings in Ukraine.

see how media twists things ..why do you insist on being bamboozeled?
wake up people.

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #317 on: October 15, 2020, 04:47:32 PM

FYI, I just googled "hunter biden emails, and Google returned about 50 million hits, all to stories on every media imaginable about this specific issue -- including the NY Post story you've referred to in several posts you made this morning.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #318 on: October 16, 2020, 01:08:32 AM

FYI, I just googled "hunter biden emails, and Google returned about 50 million hits, all to stories on every media imaginable about this specific issue -- including the NY Post story you've referred to in several posts you made this morning.

yep, he's busted now...

ever try duckduckgo ? its not as biased in results as google, and they dont track you and sell your info

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #319 on: October 16, 2020, 10:53:18 PM
Mark Levin: Joe Biden a Nasty
Human Being Who Lied
His Way to Power

Levin, author of Unfreedom of the Press, and host of his eponymous radio show, BlazeTV’s LevinTV, and Fox News Channel’s Life, Liberty, and Levin, contrasted Biden’s character and record with those of President Donald Trump.

“Joe Biden has spent his long career in Washington, DC, coddling up to segregationists, doing the most awful things as a senator, trying to destroy the families and characters of men who’ve come up to serve this country, Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas, and others,” Levin said.

As senator, Biden chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee and led the Democrats’ campaign against Republican Supreme Court nominees.

“Joe Biden has been accused of rape by Tara Reade — rape — it’s what she’s accusing him of, and nobody cares. Meanwhile, anything that is said about the president results in some kind of a criminal investigation,” Levin added.

“Joe Biden is a very nasty human being. He always has been a very nasty human being. He has lied his way into power. He’s been a plagiarist. He has cheated on exams in law school. He has stolen words out of Robert Kennedy’s mouth. He is a man who is desperate to be President of the United States, and this is his third run,” Levin said.

A 1987 Associated Press report documented Biden’s lies about his academic record. According to the report, “Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.”

Biden also admitted to plagiarism in 1987. The Washington Post reported at the time, “An emotional Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) yesterday acknowledged he had plagiarized in a paper he submitted while a first-year law student in 1965, but defended his integrity and vowed to remain a candidate for his party’s presidential nomination.”

Levin identified Trump’s non-political history as an asset relative to Biden’s near-lifelong involvement in politics. He described Trump’s Twitter communications as reflective of the president’s genuineness.

“Donald Trump was not desperate to be President of the United States, and he comes out of the private sector,” Levin stated. “He remains an outsider. He’s stirring things up. We need things to be stirred up, and why does he tweet the way he tweets? Because he’s one of us, each one of us.”

Levin continued, “I tweet the way he tweets. Many times I talk the way he talks. People may not like it, but he’s not one of these rehearsed polished politicians. He is a down to earth guy who talks the way that most Americans talk, and he tweets the way most Americans think. I’m just being honest about it, and people may not like it, but so what?”

“And let’s look at his policies,” Levin said. “Look, I’m gonna be honest with you. He has been spectacularly successful, particularly given the fact that they’ve tried to destroy his presidency even before he became president, and he has a party — the Democrat party — that is doing everything they can to cripple him. So when you look at the stress he’s been under, the attack he’s been under, the party that he has faced, right now, he has been a spectacular president.”

Levin mocked political focus on Trump’s tweets as a priority consideration in determining one’s vote in the presidential election.

“To worry about tweets, to me, is so Mickey Mouse. It’s so absurd. The house is burning down and I’m worried, ‘Did I lock the front door? I don’t know if I locked the front door.’ The house is burning down,” Levin concluded.