KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe  (Read 3513 times)
galaxybounce
Freakishly Strange

Fame 484

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #300 on: October 01, 2020, 04:29:16 AM »

really?
and its white supremacists i saw on TV doing the looting ?? what, are they wearing blackface ?

Interesting tactic, implying looters must be Democrat by acknowledging white supremacism is more the other crowd's thing.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify" - Abraham Lincoln
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #301 on: October 01, 2020, 05:49:41 AM »

really?
and its white supremacists i saw on TV doing the looting ?? what, are they wearing blackface ?

Interesting tactic, implying looters must be Democrat by acknowledging white supremacism is more the other crowd's thing.

i'm not implying anything, the looters were democrats you know that. did you see republicans chanting re-elect trump and looting and burning, dont be stupid.

and i dont know who keeps bringing up supremists or whatever i didnt see any kkk or whatever out there involved in the riots or looting but it would have been an odd sight watching black thugs from the hood looting side by side with kkk members in white hoods ...running in and out of stores with armloads of tv's and shoes..helping each other break windows..
i only get cnn and fox so maybe they just never showed the supremists or talked about them

"The era of Gaslighting"
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 662

« Reply #302 on: October 01, 2020, 07:15:09 AM »

People are protesting injustices that have led to multiple deaths of peoplefor the crime of being black.  Most of the looters are people from a different demographic taking advantage of the protests.

Asfor violence, extremist far right groups are causing more death and mayhem than the anti-fascists, or antifa for short.

Here Are The Facts: Right Wing Political Violence Far Outweighs Left Wing ‘Angry Mobs’

Republicans can’t talk about the issues that really matter to voters, so they gin up false narratives to get out the vote. This midterm, they’ve come up with “liberal mobs” and “antifa” coming to get everyone. In reality, the “liberal mobs” are angry about rape and jailed babies; they want a dialogue, they aren’t even carrying weapons, unlike the Tea Party in 2010.

Right wing violence so far outweighs the Left, it’s difficult to understand why the media is dangerously playing the “both sides” game.

Author of ‘Alt-America: The Rise of the Radical Right in the Age of Trump’ and correspondent for the Southern Poverty Law Center David Neiwert tossed a non-exhaustive list of right wing violence as compared to left wing violence:

This list shouldn’t surprise anyone who has a working knowledge of psychology and or politics. Conservatives are authoritarians who have gone off the cliff into anarchy and vigilantism, both of which some Republicans in elected leadership egg on and even endorse at times, so long as the target is the Left.

While Republicans don’t let guns into their big events, they never stop using the boogeyman of Democrats “taking your guns away” to rile up their voters over a non-issue.

No one is taking anyone’s guns away unless that person is a criminal, suspected terrorist or incapable of being a responsible gun owner, in which case, yeah, Democrats want your guns. Republicans think even criminals and suspected terrorists should have guns, which is in and of itself an incitement to violence.

The question reporters should be asking Republicans is “Why are you so afraid of the First Amendment?”

It’s grotesque and further incitement to division to qualify liberals and Democrats as a mob, the devil, and a general horrible thing — all of which is done by elected Republicans, the President, Fox News, and more.

This is hate mongering, and it often leads to violence on its own. Couple it with loads of gun talk, drowned in conspiracies about the government coming for their cult, and peppered with vigilante worship, and you have a potent, toxic call to violence.

It is a call Republicans are never held accountable for. In fact, suggesting that they be responsible for their words deeply offends the mainstream press, who seem to regularly find holding Republicans accountable for the deeds they’ve done, like jailing babies and putting a probable liar and sexual assaulter on the Supreme Court, to be equal to or worse than the deeds themselves.

Clue: There is a way to get citizens to stop bothering you while you’re eating a cheese platter: Listen to them and represent them instead of special interests, lobbyists, and gun manufacturers — as you are supposed to do in a democracy.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/10/17/heres-the-facts-right-wing-political-violence-far-outweighs-left-wing-angry-mobs.html

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #303 on: October 01, 2020, 10:10:24 AM »

There is a way to get citizens to stop bothering you while you’re eating a cheese platter: Listen to them and represent them instead of special interests, lobbyists, and gun manufacturers — as you are supposed to do in a democracy.

this statement alone is enough to show your total lack of intelligence and understanding of a democracy and why its a waste of time to respond to you anymore.

in other words if you want to go out and eat with your family and not be attacked by angry mobs all you have to do is 'listen' to the angry mob and 'represent them' because you think thats what we are supposed to do in a democracy?
so if you bow to the fascists they will stop attacking you, and that's what you think you are supposed to do in a democracy.
 emot_weird
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 11:24:20 AM by eater » Logged

"The era of Gaslighting"
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #304 on: October 01, 2020, 06:23:58 PM »

People are protesting injustices that have led to multiple deaths of peoplefor the crime of being black.  Most of the looters are people from a different demographic taking advantage of the protests.

Exactly what is the  "different demographic" do you believe are the looters who accompany/follow the "peaceful protestors"...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2020, 03:11:00 PM »

Joe Biden: "Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family."
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 662

« Reply #306 on: October 02, 2020, 10:04:01 PM »

Exactly what is the  "different demographic" do you believe are the looters who accompany/follow the "peaceful protestors"...

There have been many stories in the press about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/15/criminals-used-george-floyd-protests-cover-looting-police-say/5324881002/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/31/george-floyd-protesters-condemn-opportunistic-looting-violence

and many more.  Remember Joan, Google is your friend.

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2020, 02:13:29 AM »

There have been many stories in the press about it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/15/criminals-used-george-floyd-protests-cover-looting-police-say/5324881002/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/31/george-floyd-protesters-condemn-opportunistic-looting-violence

and many more.  Remember Joan, Google is your friend.

the demographic is exactly the same, nothing in those left wing links disputes that.

"The era of Gaslighting"
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 662

« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2020, 02:42:08 AM »

I removed a Non Sequitur political meme posted by eater.  Unless the meme is specifically related to the discussion please keep them in the mindless political meme thread.

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2020, 03:05:52 AM »

I removed a Non Sequitur political meme posted by eater.  Unless the meme is specifically related to the discussion please keep them in the mindless political meme thread.

Ohh..so for example if i was saying democrats are being tricked into destoying their childrens futures i could post a meme showing antifa and blm burning down buildings etc..

i understand, thank you  emot_kiss

"The era of Gaslighting"
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 298

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2020, 03:36:03 AM »

Somehow I find him to be more sad than the others, joan and cunnyman.
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2020, 03:44:46 AM »

we'll see who's sad after the election.

"The era of Gaslighting"
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2020, 03:58:54 AM »

Probably your wife, but she was that way already.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 298

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2020, 04:50:08 AM »

With Biden in a double digit lead, yes we will.
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2020, 12:39:38 PM »

With Biden in a double digit lead, yes we will.

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden.

i dont know why democrats want to be lied to or deceived or have info withheld from them, they are like literally sticking their head in the sand and dont seem to care if they are contributing to the damage to our country.,,in fact they seem to relish in anything anti-american or destructive or hateful or disgusting. they really are scum.

"The era of Gaslighting"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: