KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe  (Read 3510 times)
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7.1
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 770

Toe's Old Lady

« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2020, 01:06:20 PM »

we'll see who's sad after the election.

With Biden in a double digit lead, yes we will.

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden.

i dont know why democrats want to be lied to or deceived or have info withheld from them, they are like literally sticking their head in the sand and dont seem to care if they are contributing to the damage to our country.,,in fact they seem to relish in anything anti-american or destructive or hateful or disgusting. they really are scum.

I was reading an article yesterday about facebook and twitter limiting access to the story.  It does seem odd. 

My father was by for a bit and he brought it up.  We rarely talk politics because of our differing views, but Dan is always willing to speak with him, which makes me VERY tense and they both know this, but they are being adults and respecting of each others opinions. When it begins to get heated, I have a safe word I can say and they both know there will be no further political discussion. 

I'll side with my father on one thing.  IF this story was about Donald Jr, Twitter and Facebook would not be limiting exposure of the article. 

The thing that bothers me is reading this morning that Twitter locked the account of Kayleigh McEnany for sharing an article about the Biden son from the New York Post.   On occasion I'll sit by our oldest and she'll show me stupid sh*t on her twitter page.  While flipping through the pages I see tons of shared articles.  So why now with this article?  It seems like censorship.   

I think that Twitter and Facebook will both be pulled into Washington over this.

A true act of goodwill...
always sparks another
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2020, 02:05:31 PM »

With Biden in a double digit lead according to cnn, yes we will.

facebook & twitter & google all blocked access to or deleted accounts related to the breaking news about hunter bidens newly discovered   e-mails talking to foreign governments about arranging access to joe biden in exchange for millions of dollars and faked employment at a ukraine gas company to cover up his payoffs to gain access to his father joe biden.

i dont know why democrats want to be lied to or deceived or have info withheld from them, they are like literally sticking their head in the sand and dont seem to care if they are contributing to the damage to our country.,,in fact they seem to relish in anything anti-american or destructive or hateful or disgusting. they really are scum.

I was reading an article yesterday about facebook and twitter limiting access to the story.  It does seem odd. 

My father was by for a bit and he brought it up.  We rarely talk politics because of our differing views, but Dan is always willing to speak with him, which makes me VERY tense and they both know this, but they are being adults and respecting of each others opinions. When it begins to get heated, I have a safe word I can say and they both know there will be no further political discussion. 

I'll side with my father on one thing.  IF this story was about Donald Jr, Twitter and Facebook would not be limiting exposure of the article. 

The thing that bothers me is reading this morning that Twitter locked the account of Kayleigh McEnany for sharing an article about the Biden son from the New York Post.   On occasion I'll sit by our oldest and she'll show me stupid sh*t on her twitter page.  While flipping through the pages I see tons of shared articles.  So why now with this article?  It seems like censorship.   

I think that Twitter and Facebook will both be pulled into Washington over this.

I saw interviews with several congressmen and you are right,they will not only be pulled in ,they have done damage to many media platforms now because they are allowed safety from prosecution and certain rules governing media since they are supposed to be not taking sides and allowing freedom not acting like an opinion page, they have been pushing it with this for years but i'm afraid they clearly stepped over the line on this one...and the laws will be changed because of what they have been doing,...one bad apple(or several in this case)has ruined the batch.

"The era of Gaslighting"
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2020, 02:46:38 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7mPM4vM7PNA&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/7mPM4vM7PNA&rel=1</a>

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 767

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »

they really are scum.

Who’s the hater now?

(AP) BIDEN EXPLAINER: Looking to undermine rival Joe Biden just weeks before the election, Trump’s campaign has seized on a tabloid story offering bizarre twists to a familiar line of attack: Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions than answers, including about the authenticity of an email at the center of the story. The origins of the story also trace back to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly pushed unfounded claims about Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Even if the emails in the Post are legitimate, they don’t validate Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions were influenced by his son’s business dealings in Ukraine.
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2020, 03:34:07 PM »

With Biden in a double digit lead according to cnn, yes we will.

[/quote]

Nick Pacilio, a senior communications manager at Twitter, announced in a tweet.“The original Tweet from [the Trump campaign] is in violation of the Twitter Rules" Pacilio served as Harris’ mouthpiece when she was the California attorney general. He served as her deputy press secretary for nearly three years, and her press secretary for one more.Pacilio’s Twitter bio describes him as a “Former [Kamala Harris] press sec.”
 the Twitter staffer who announced the video’s deletion was himself a former press secretary for now-Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.)...Biden’s vice-presidential running mate...coincidence?

why are the "woke" ones the ones who refuse to "wake-up" and see the corruption and crimes the dems have been committing for over 5 years now?
it's really sickening,I can't wait til they all end up in prison,from obama and hillary and biden and hunter all the way down to nancy pelosi and her 4-goon squad,...and their antifa terrorist wing.

"The era of Gaslighting"
eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2020, 03:54:39 PM »

they really are scum.

Who’s the hater now?

(AP) BIDEN EXPLAINER: Looking to undermine rival Joe Biden just weeks before the election, Trump’s campaign has seized on a tabloid story offering bizarre twists to a familiar line of attack: Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions than answers, including about the authenticity of an email at the center of the story. The origins of the story also trace back to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly pushed unfounded claims about Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Even if the emails in the Post are legitimate, they don’t validate Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions were influenced by his son’s business dealings in Ukraine.

Who’s the hater now?

(eater) BIDEN EXPLAINER:   undermining his fathers presidential bid, hunter Biden, just weeks before the election, Hunter Loses his laptop containing e-mails about the Biden’s relationship with Ukraine. But the story in the New York Post raises more questions, Like why did twitter and facebook delete the story and links to it,hiding it from their democratic viewers? The story broke when the laptop repairman tried to give the evidence to several officials who were pro-biden and they wanted nothing to do with it leaving only one place the repairman could go to get the information out to the public- Rudy Giuliani, who has repeatedly tried to inform the public of the crimes Biden and his son committed, Hunter Biden in the emails released to the Post ,talks openly about peddling influence with his then vice-president father for MILLIONS. they are the smoking gun to prove Trump and Giuliani’s claims that Biden’s actions-getting investigators in ukraine fired for looking into corruption at his sons "employer" who gave hunter millions, were influenced by his son’s shady business dealings in Ukraine.

see how media twists things ..why do you insist on being bamboozeled?
wake up people.

"The era of Gaslighting"
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2296

« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2020, 04:47:32 PM »

FYI, I just googled "hunter biden emails, and Google returned about 50 million hits, all to stories on every media imaginable about this specific issue -- including the NY Post story you've referred to in several posts you made this morning.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #322 on: October 16, 2020, 01:08:32 AM »

FYI, I just googled "hunter biden emails, and Google returned about 50 million hits, all to stories on every media imaginable about this specific issue -- including the NY Post story you've referred to in several posts you made this morning.

yep, he's busted now...

ever try duckduckgo ? its not as biased in results as google, and they dont track you and sell your info

"The era of Gaslighting"
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #323 on: October 16, 2020, 10:53:18 PM »

Mark Levin: Joe Biden a Nasty
Human Being Who Lied
His Way to Power

Levin, author of Unfreedom of the Press, and host of his eponymous radio show, BlazeTV’s LevinTV, and Fox News Channel’s Life, Liberty, and Levin, contrasted Biden’s character and record with those of President Donald Trump.

“Joe Biden has spent his long career in Washington, DC, coddling up to segregationists, doing the most awful things as a senator, trying to destroy the families and characters of men who’ve come up to serve this country, Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas, and others,” Levin said.

As senator, Biden chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee and led the Democrats’ campaign against Republican Supreme Court nominees.

“Joe Biden has been accused of rape by Tara Reade — rape — it’s what she’s accusing him of, and nobody cares. Meanwhile, anything that is said about the president results in some kind of a criminal investigation,” Levin added.

“Joe Biden is a very nasty human being. He always has been a very nasty human being. He has lied his way into power. He’s been a plagiarist. He has cheated on exams in law school. He has stolen words out of Robert Kennedy’s mouth. He is a man who is desperate to be President of the United States, and this is his third run,” Levin said.

A 1987 Associated Press report documented Biden’s lies about his academic record. According to the report, “Sen. Joe Biden claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom.”

Biden also admitted to plagiarism in 1987. The Washington Post reported at the time, “An emotional Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) yesterday acknowledged he had plagiarized in a paper he submitted while a first-year law student in 1965, but defended his integrity and vowed to remain a candidate for his party’s presidential nomination.”

Levin identified Trump’s non-political history as an asset relative to Biden’s near-lifelong involvement in politics. He described Trump’s Twitter communications as reflective of the president’s genuineness.

“Donald Trump was not desperate to be President of the United States, and he comes out of the private sector,” Levin stated. “He remains an outsider. He’s stirring things up. We need things to be stirred up, and why does he tweet the way he tweets? Because he’s one of us, each one of us.”

Levin continued, “I tweet the way he tweets. Many times I talk the way he talks. People may not like it, but he’s not one of these rehearsed polished politicians. He is a down to earth guy who talks the way that most Americans talk, and he tweets the way most Americans think. I’m just being honest about it, and people may not like it, but so what?”

“And let’s look at his policies,” Levin said. “Look, I’m gonna be honest with you. He has been spectacularly successful, particularly given the fact that they’ve tried to destroy his presidency even before he became president, and he has a party — the Democrat party — that is doing everything they can to cripple him. So when you look at the stress he’s been under, the attack he’s been under, the party that he has faced, right now, he has been a spectacular president.”

Levin mocked political focus on Trump’s tweets as a priority consideration in determining one’s vote in the presidential election.

“To worry about tweets, to me, is so Mickey Mouse. It’s so absurd. The house is burning down and I’m worried, ‘Did I lock the front door? I don’t know if I locked the front door.’ The house is burning down,” Levin concluded.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
MissBarbara
Burnt at the stake
Burnt at the stake

Fame 2296

« Reply #324 on: October 16, 2020, 11:49:34 PM »

“Joe Biden has spent his long career in Washington, DC, coddling up to segregationists...

That canard has been thoroughly debunked, through it's not surprising that Mark Levin, Joan, and eater insist on repeating it.

It's true that Joe Biden worked with Robert Byrd in the Senate. It's true that Robert Byrd joined the KKK in the 1940s, and once led a KKK chapter with 150 members. It's true that Byrd worked against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And it's true that Joe Biden offered a eulogy at Byrd's funeral in 2010, and referred to Byrd as a "friend," a "mentor," and a "guide."

But the part that Donald Trump and his minions deliberately omit, as they present this as shocking new information is that Joe Biden’s professional relationship with Robert Byrd is completely on the record, and visible for anyone to see, and it has been for a decade.

And that record omits the fact that in the late 1960s, Byrd completely -- and apologized for -- his words and action. He labeled his membership in the KKK as “an extraordinarily foolish mistake.” Byrd expanded upon this in his autobiography:

"My only explanation for the entire episode is that I was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision -- a jejune and immature outlook -- seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."

By the time Biden first met Robert Byrd in 1973, Byrd had long since completely repudiated his previous stands. Biden did offer a eulogy at Byrd’s funder in 2010, but he praised Byrd as a legislator and a mentor.

More to the point, the president of the NAACP also spoke about Byrd when he died, proclaiming:

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation. Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

That describes the man whom Joe Biden considered a "friend" and "mentor."

I recognize that facts and reality have never stand in the way of right-wing propaganda. And I'll refrain pointing out that Donald Trump -- today, not 50-60 years ago -- coddles up with racists, white supremacists, KKK members, neo-Nazis, and white nationalists, and that he referred to them as "good people."

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2020, 12:08:35 AM »

"...coddles up with racists, white supremacists, KKK members, neo-Nazis, and white nationalists, and that he referred to them as "good people."

Exactly when, do you believe President Trump, "coddles up with racists, white supremacists, KKK members neo-Nazis, and white nationalists, and that he referred to them as "good people" ?

As you know, should know, must know, he rejected such people and was very clear about such rejection, during his remarks regarding the Charlottesville demonstration(s) and the comments regarding citizens who attended, and or supported, keeping the statuary "as is", as well as the citizens who attended, and remained civil, who opposed such statuary, and wished it's removal.

A reading of the transcript of that day's remarks by the President, at the White House, in reply to Press Reporter's questions, is worth a read should you seek to see exactly what was said, when, by whom, rather than accepting the words of Media and Political misquotes, intentional misquotes of that day, which have become a 'mantra' for Democrat politicians since that day, and even into the first Presidential Election of 2020 debate, when that "intentional misquote" was worked into the question for President Trump, by the Debate Moderator, who there is NO DOUBT, KNEW the Quote, used in his question was a LIE...

So, apart from the Charlotesville supposed "quote", Exactly when, do you believe President Trump, "coddles up with racists, white supremacists, KKK members neo-Nazis, and white nationalists, and that he referred to them as "good people" ?

Thank you, MissBarbara, for your input, and reply.

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2020, 12:53:13 AM »

Remarks by President Trump on Saturday, 8/12/2017, during the Charlottesville Demonstration, while it was being dispersed. The News Conference was called to bring attention to the Veterans Administration, and the Charlottesville event led the conference:

"Thank you very much. As you know, this was a small press conference, but a very important one. And it was scheduled to talk about the great things that we're doing with the secretary on the Veterans Administration. And we will talk about that very much so in a little while. But I thought I should put out a comment as to what's going on in Charlottesville. So, again, I want to thank everybody for being here -- in particular I want to thank our incredible veterans. And thank you, fellows. Let me shake your hands. … Great people. They’re great people.

"But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.

"I just got off the phone with the governor of Virginia, Terry Mcauliffe, and we agree that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true -- really, I say this so strongly, true affection for each other. Our country is doing very well in so many ways. We have record, just absolute record, employment. We have unemployment the lowest it's been in almost 17 years. We have companies pouring into our country, Foxconn and car companies and so many others. They're coming back to our country. We're renegotiating trade deals to make them great for our country and great for the American worker. We have so many incredible things happening in our country, so when I watch Charlottesville, to me it's very, very sad.

"I want to salute the great work of the state and local police in Virginia. Incredible people, law enforcement, incredible people. And also the National Guard. They've really been working smart and working hard. They've been doing a terrific job. Federal authorities are also providing tremendous support to the governor; he thanked me for that. And we are here to provide whatever other assistance is need. We are ready, willing and able.

"Above all else, we must remember this truth, no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are. So, we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally we have to love each other.

"And now to the Veteran's Administration where I'm so proud of (Veterans Affairs Secretary) David Shulkin and the job you've done. What you've done in such a short period of time, I think you folks would attest to it. …"
https://www.politifact.com/article/2017/aug/14/context-president-donald-trumps-saturday-statement/

On 8/14/2017 further remarks, as well as on 8/15/2017, more remarks on this topic went on to specifically address hate groups, by name for some of them, and to clarify for any who may not have understood the remarks of 8/12/2017 which occurred prior to a more complete grasp of the event which occurred that day in Charlottesville.

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2020, 02:03:05 AM »

funny everything about biden is a canard...but the wildest unlikely and oftentimes impossible statements about trump are "rock solid proven beyond a doubt" info from 'a source' Roll Eyes

"The era of Gaslighting"
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2020, 10:58:07 AM »

Biden's ABC town hall questioners
include former Obama speechwriter,
wife of former Pennsylvania Dem candidate

Former Obama-Biden administration speechwriter among questioners at ABC town hall
Tyler OlsonBy Tyler Olson | Fox News

Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democrats, including one questioner who previously worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration.

The queries came as President Trump, hundreds of miles away, was engaging in his own parallel town hall being aired on NBC. The ABC town hall was hosted by George Stephanopoulos, who was a communications director for the Bill Clinton White House and who has been a political journalist since 2002.

One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn specifically worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration.

BIDEN MOVES ON COURT PACKING STANCE, WHILE TRUMP SPARS WITH NBC IN DUELING TOWN HALLS

Osburn's profession was listed as "communications" on the ABC town hall graphic and his city was listed as Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Osburn was quoted in the Philadelphia Inquirer earlier this year as "a former Obama administration speechwriter" who had created a "Philly for Pete group" aimed at boosting former Democratic presidential primary candidate Pete Buttigieg. And the LGBTQ Victory Institute listed Osburn as a senior speechwriter for the Small Business Administration in an article praising the Obama-Biden administration for its LGBTQ hiring practices.

"Amy Coney Barrett's being pushed through at the last minute, even though millions have already voted. So what do you think about ideas from people like Pete Buttigieg and others to put in place safeguards that will help ensure more long-term balance and stability?" Osburn asked Biden. "And what do you say to LGBTQ Americans and others who are very worried right now about erosions of their rights and our democracy as a whole?"

Biden, during the exchange that followed that question, was asked point-blank by Stephanopoulos whether voters deserve to know his stance on court-packing, and Biden reversed his previous stance of refusing to say what that position is before Election Day. He told the moderator that he would take a specific stand on that issue depending on how Republicans handle the ongoing confirmation effort of Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett.

Another questioner at the town hall was Mieke Haeck, who ABC presented as a physical therapist from State College, Pa.

'UNDECIDED VOTERS' AT NBC'S BIDEN TOWN HALL WERE FEATURED ON MSNBC AS BIDEN VOTERS

Haeck is also the wife of Ezra Nanes, a high-profile Democrat in Pennsylvania who in 2018 ran a campaign challenging Republican state Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman. Nanes is currently an at-large member of the Centre County Democratic Committee. Centre County is the county in which State College resides.

"My youngest daughter is transgender. The Trump administration has attacked the rights of transgender people, banning them from military service, weakening nondiscrimination protections and even removing the word 'transgender' from some government websites," Haeck said. "How will you as president reverse this dangerous and discriminatory agenda and ensure that the lives and rights of LGBTQ people are protected under U.S. law?"

"I will flat out just change the law," Biden responded.

The Democrat-tied questioners at the ABC town hall follow controversy earlier this month surrounding a Biden town hall held on NBC, which on Thursday was carrying the forum with Trump.

The Washington Free Beacon reported on Oct. 6 that two attendees who were identified as undecided voters at an NBC town hall with Biden had previously been shown on NBC's sister network, MSNBC, as Biden supporters.

When reached for comment about the participants with Democratic ties, ABC News directed Fox News to comments made by Stephanopoulos at the beginning of the event. 

"And they're a group of -- some are voting for [Biden], some have said they're voting for President Trump, some are still undecided, and we're going to try to take questions from as many as we can tonight," Stephanopoulos told viewers. 

ABC News declined additional comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-town-hall-questioners-former-obama-speechwriter-wife-pennsylvania-democrat

eater
Degenerate

Fame 0

« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2020, 01:21:31 PM »

doubt the mainstrem media will inform the voters of these scams

"The era of Gaslighting"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: