KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Biden For President, 2020  (Read 3248 times)
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2020, 01:48:07 PM »

Coming soon for viewing by YOU:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CM-JTx6rEg4&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CM-JTx6rEg4&rel=1</a>

Don't miss it, for your own future...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2020, 07:46:51 PM »

From the makers of Clinton Cash, which was thouroughly debunked.   Now the right-wing mud-slinging machine is at it again.  The slime just oozes out of Joan's post.  Roll Eyes

joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 305

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2020, 09:38:48 PM »

From the makers of Clinton Cash, which was thouroughly debunked.   Now the right-wing mud-slinging machine is at it again.  The slime just oozes out of Joan's post.  Roll Eyes

Who did the debunking, and when? Specifics if you can. TY

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »

The good news is, it’s almost over. And there’s gonna be such a backlash afterwards. I really worry for our nation. I think all of the GOP victims are going to turn on Trump, and blame him for everything that’s wrong with the party. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:41:04 PM by ToeinH2O » Logged
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #334 on: October 18, 2020, 01:49:39 AM »

Who did the debunking, and when? Specifics if you can. TY

https://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/26/clinton-cash-crushed-facts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/a-false-corruption-claim/

https://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/25/republican-clinton-cash-scandal-collapses-book-released.html

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2015/apr/26/peter-schweizer/fact-checking-clinton-cash-author-claim-about-bill/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

https://www.mediamatters.org/peter-schweizer/twenty-plus-errors-fabrications-and-distortions-peter-schweizers-clinton-cash

The above is from the first page of my Google Search, there were 76,200 results.

Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 660

« Reply #335 on: October 18, 2020, 07:52:24 PM »

The good news is, it’s almost over. And there’s gonna be such a backlash afterwards. I really worry for our nation. I think all of the GOP victims are going to turn on Trump, and blame him for everything that’s wrong with the party. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

I wonder what other nation would take him?  He's sure to choose a country that does not have an extradition agreement with the United States.

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #336 on: October 18, 2020, 08:41:41 PM »

Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

« Reply #337 on: October 20, 2020, 03:37:14 AM »

As a scientist, I approve this message.

ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2020, 04:53:35 AM »

xXshepXx
New Pervert

Fame 16

« Reply #339 on: October 20, 2020, 07:58:02 AM »

Those Covid-19 hoax believers belong to the same group as the moon landing deniers though. So they'll never believe in science anyway.
Which is a kinda funny paradox, because whenever those guys try to defend their "fuck yeah 'murrica" superiority to us "Yuropoors", they come up with the argument "Guess, who landed on the moon."
Hoss
Total freak

Fame 40

Desperate is not a sexual preference....

« Reply #340 on: October 20, 2020, 08:12:51 AM »

I wonder what other nation would take him?  He's sure to choose a country that does not have an extradition agreement with the United States.

Currently, Australia's borders for International visitors (apart from NZ) are closed due to Covit...so we are safe!!! Kiss Kiss

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...
MintJulie
Global Moderator Version 9.7
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 742

Madame Sheriff

« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2020, 01:23:27 PM »

I think all of the GOP victims are going to turn on Trump, and blame him for everything that’s wrong with the party. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

That's exactly what my very Republican father said on Sunday during his visit at our house.   I hadn't thought of it, but yes, everybody will start the distancing process on Nov 4 if he loses.

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind."
 - Caroline Flack
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

« Reply #342 on: October 20, 2020, 09:55:28 PM »

I think all of the GOP victims are going to turn on Trump, and blame him for everything that’s wrong with the party. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

That's exactly what my very Republican father said on Sunday during his visit at our house.   I hadn't thought of it, but yes, everybody will start the distancing process on Nov 4 if he loses.

It’s kind a like an odd story of Frankenstein. When the Koch brothers funded the tea party back in 2009, they thought they could energize the party, and fight back gains made by Obama and the democratic party.  They had no clue they were creating this wild bunch of people you didn’t hear much from before, who immediately began to make additional demands, to vote out traditional Republicans, and change the face of the republican party to something that no one ever envisioned it being in the first place. Now they’re left with this huge mess of angry white under educated voters, that are beyond redemption, a basket full of deplorable’s, and I don’t know that the Republican party can do to regroup to the traditional conservative model. I think we’re going to continue to see one demagogue after another pushed to the front. I predict it will take three or four election cycles to sort all this out. It’s not going to end on November 3.
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 744

« Reply #343 on: October 21, 2020, 08:46:40 PM »

Wall Street Journal
October 21, 2020

This week I went to the polls in Texas. Truth be told, I am a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative. But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship, that diversity and inclusion are essential to our national success, that education is the great equalizer, that climate change is real and that the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our democracy. Most important, I believe that America must lead in the world with courage, conviction and a sense of honor and humility.

If we remain indifferent to our role in the world, if we retreat from our obligation to our citizens and our allies and if we fail to choose the right leader, then we will pay the highest price for our neglect and shortsightedness.

I voted for Joe Biden.

Ret. Admiral William McRaven, commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, 2011-14.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 287

« Reply #344 on: October 22, 2020, 12:05:45 AM »

Btw, I voted by mail 2 weeks ago.  Since a check I sent across the country the same day was cashed a week ago, I figure Trump didn’t sabotage the U.S. Post Office sufficiently to stop my ballot from arriving in time to be +1 for Biden.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: