The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe

joan1984 · 16865

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #340 on: October 22, 2020, 12:05:45 AM
Btw, I voted by mail 2 weeks ago.  Since a check I sent across the country the same day was cashed a week ago, I figure Trump didn’t sabotage the U.S. Post Office sufficiently to stop my ballot from arriving in time to be +1 for Biden.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #341 on: October 22, 2020, 12:09:35 AM
Btw, I voted by mail 2 weeks ago.  Since a check I sent across the country the same day was cashed a week ago, I figure Trump didn’t sabotage the U.S. Post Office sufficiently to stop my ballot from arriving in time to be +1 for Biden.

But aren't you going to wait until after the debate?   Something might be said to change your mind.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #342 on: October 22, 2020, 12:27:02 AM
States across the country are setting records for early voting Jules.  There’s a reason for that.  It’s an emergency.  I voted as soon as I could to make sure my vote counted.  Many are so concerned about their mail in ballot being rejected for a trivial technicality, they are voting in person early.  I lay awake at night thinking to myself, did I do everything right, did I sign everything, did I make sure I filled in that Biden/Harris oval in a way to be sure to be counted?

Am I sure Jules?  Yes, I’m sure I chose the right candidate for President of the United States.  The debate tomorrow night will be another fiasco, but that won’t be Biden’s fault.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #343 on: October 22, 2020, 12:29:04 AM
States across the country are setting records for early voting Jules.  There’s a reason for that.  It’s an emergency.  I voted as soon as I could to make sure my vote counted.  Many are so concerned about their mail in ballot being rejected for a trivial technicality, they are voting in person early.  I lay awake at night thinking to myself, did I do everything right, did I sign everything, did I make sure I filled in that Biden/Harris oval in a way to be sure to be counted?

Am I sure Jules?  Yes, I’m sure I chose the right candidate for President of the United States.  The debate tomorrow night will be another fiasco, but that won’t be Biden’s fault.

I know, goof.  I was joking.  ;).  My sarcasm didn't reflect there

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #344 on: October 22, 2020, 12:33:22 AM
I figured Jules.  I was preaching to the choir.  But since I sit every day in my own house barely interacting with any human beings, I still feel the need to proselytize.  Who knows, perhaps I can get joan, eater and gunnerman to come into the light of reason and reject the Trumpism insanity that has become the Republican Party.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #345 on: October 22, 2020, 06:52:14 PM
I voted two weeks ago by mail.  In the case of Trump, there is nothing that could be revealed about Biden that would stop me voting against Trump.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #346 on: October 24, 2020, 04:08:33 PM
i waited to hear all the evidence first...i'd never want to convict the wrong guy for crimes the other guy actually did
 ;D

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline HppyHrryHrdn

• 2021 KB Erotica Writer Of The Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +86/-3
Reply #347 on: November 02, 2020, 01:19:54 AM
Since I voted for Neil Boortz this only matters if you are thinking of voting for Biden.  What is detailed in this interview will make Joe kowtow to the left and have him always looking over his shoulder.

https://youtu.be/2zLfBRgeFFo

I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. Maybe a thought is like a virus,  it can kill all the healthy thoughts

For a list of more of my stories, click here

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #348 on: November 02, 2020, 03:10:08 AM
Don't believe stuff you hear on Fox News.  They live in an alteranative reality.  Biden will be a centrist President.

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #349 on: November 02, 2020, 09:57:49 AM
Don't believe stuff you hear on Fox News.  They live in an alteranative reality.  Biden will be a centrist President.

"The era of Gaslighting"

_priapism

Reply #350 on: November 07, 2020, 05:49:52 PM
Biden wins White House, pledging new direction forward divided nation

BY JONATHAN LEMIRE AND ZEKE MILLER
21 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th president of the United States on Saturday, positioning himself to lead a nation gripped by historic pandemic and a confluence of economic and social turmoil.

His victory came after more than three days of uncertainty as election officials sorted through a surge of mail-in votes that delayed the processing of some ballots. Biden crossed 270 Electoral College votes with a win in Pennsylvania.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #351 on: November 07, 2020, 06:00:03 PM

Biden wins White House, pledging new direction forward divided nation

BY JONATHAN LEMIRE AND ZEKE MILLER
21 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th president of the United States on Saturday, positioning himself to lead a nation gripped by historic pandemic and a confluence of economic and social turmoil.

His victory came after more than three days of uncertainty as election officials sorted through a surge of mail-in votes that delayed the processing of some ballots. Biden crossed 270 Electoral College votes with a win in Pennsylvania.

Exactly.

And this thread title now needs to be changed to: "Joe Biden Is President, 2020."

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #352 on: November 07, 2020, 06:02:09 PM
It’s been changed in keeping with our traditional threads for individual politicians. So welcome to “The Biden thread: All things Joe.”

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #353 on: November 07, 2020, 08:45:21 PM

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #354 on: November 08, 2020, 01:08:03 AM

A White House returning to normal is one where the President has a pet that isn’t William Barr or Lindsey Graham.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #355 on: November 08, 2020, 01:12:39 AM
Major.  He is such a beautiful dog, and will be the first rescue to live in the White House.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #356 on: November 08, 2020, 03:44:58 AM
Major.  He is such a beautiful dog, and will be the first rescue to live in the White House.

There’s 2!  I knew this was my president.

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #357 on: November 08, 2020, 02:30:01 PM
I voted against Trump, not for Biden. As a former Republican, it was hard, but Trump needed to be stopped before he did any more damage.

Last night I watched as our President-elect addressed the nation.
Holy Crap! I was impressed... this from a jaded old man who's seen several President's come and go. I'm much more optimistic for this country under the leadership of President Biden. He made it clear he's already at work to take charge of the tasks ahead of him.

As to our Vice President-elect, I'm also impressed. I watched almost no campaign coverage. Last night was the first I'd seen of her. Joe made a great choice and I feel he will work her harder than any other Veep.

Sadly, Trumpism is still alive. I hope that will dwindle as the country sees what a sane person in the White House can achieve.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Hoss

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +88/-2
  • Desperate is not a sexual preference....
Reply #358 on: November 08, 2020, 09:57:54 PM
I voted against Trump, not for Biden. As a former Republican, it was hard, but Trump needed to be stopped before he did any more damage.

Last night I watched as our President-elect addressed the nation.
Holy Crap! I was impressed... this from a jaded old man who's seen several President's come and go. I'm much more optimistic for this country under the leadership of President Biden. He made it clear he's already at work to take charge of the tasks ahead of him.

As to our Vice President-elect, I'm also impressed. I watched almost no campaign coverage. Last night was the first I'd seen of her. Joe made a great choice and I feel he will work her harder than any other Veep.

Sadly, Trumpism is still alive. I hope that will dwindle as the country sees what a sane person in the White House can achieve.

I agree with everything you have said - it's almost as if I wrote the script myself.
 Not being a "Yank" I speak with limited authority but have followed the recent events closely in that they will have an impact on  many other countries in the world. In Aust. I am a long term Liberal Party voter, so what you said resonates with what my experiences were. :D :roll:

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #359 on: November 22, 2020, 01:38:46 AM
As President Elect Biden prepares his transition team, he's appointed a former lobbyist  that helped a big corporation work around EPA regulations  so they could pollute.  This has generated a great deal of correspondence objecting to this man's involvement.  Hopefully President Biden will listen.