KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The President Biden Thread: All Things President Joe  (Read 3507 times)
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 297

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #360 on: November 08, 2020, 03:44:58 AM »

Major.  He is such a beautiful dog, and will be the first rescue to live in the White House.

There‚Äôs 2!  I knew this was my president.

msslave
Freakishly Strange

Fame 469

Co-POY 2019

« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2020, 02:30:01 PM »

I voted against Trump, not for Biden. As a former Republican, it was hard, but Trump needed to be stopped before he did any more damage.

Last night I watched as our President-elect addressed the nation.
Holy Crap! I was impressed... this from a jaded old man who's seen several President's come and go. I'm much more optimistic for this country under the leadership of President Biden. He made it clear he's already at work to take charge of the tasks ahead of him.

As to our Vice President-elect, I'm also impressed. I watched almost no campaign coverage. Last night was the first I'd seen of her. Joe made a great choice and I feel he will work her harder than any other Veep.

Sadly, Trumpism is still alive. I hope that will dwindle as the country sees what a sane person in the White House can achieve.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.
Hoss
Total freak

Fame 40

Desperate is not a sexual preference....

« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2020, 09:57:54 PM »

I voted against Trump, not for Biden. As a former Republican, it was hard, but Trump needed to be stopped before he did any more damage.

Last night I watched as our President-elect addressed the nation.
Holy Crap! I was impressed... this from a jaded old man who's seen several President's come and go. I'm much more optimistic for this country under the leadership of President Biden. He made it clear he's already at work to take charge of the tasks ahead of him.

As to our Vice President-elect, I'm also impressed. I watched almost no campaign coverage. Last night was the first I'd seen of her. Joe made a great choice and I feel he will work her harder than any other Veep.

Sadly, Trumpism is still alive. I hope that will dwindle as the country sees what a sane person in the White House can achieve.

I agree with everything you have said - it's almost as if I wrote the script myself.
 Not being a "Yank" I speak with limited authority but have followed the recent events closely in that they will have an impact on  many other countries in the world. In Aust. I am a long term Liberal Party voter, so what you said resonates with what my experiences were. Cheesy Roll Eyes

Australian Kissing.....just like the French - but done "Down Under"...
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 662

« Reply #363 on: November 22, 2020, 01:38:46 AM »

As President Elect Biden prepares his transition team, he's appointed a former lobbyist  that helped a big corporation work around EPA regulations  so they could pollute.  This has generated a great deal of correspondence objecting to this man's involvement.  Hopefully President Biden will listen.

watcher1
Burnt at the stake

Fame 882

Gentleman Pervert

« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »

I think president-elect Biden is off to a good start in naming who will fill key posts. Bright men and women, mostly moderates, and more representative of what our country looks like.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: