KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peyronies Disease  (Read 433 times)
Done Did It
New Pervert

Fame 2

« on: April 07, 2019, 04:59:56 AM »

Has anyone here had any experience with this debilitating disease?  I have had it now about 18 months, It was caused by of all things exploitative surgery that was intended to discover the root of my prostate issues.  Should have been an easy thing they said, Just insert a tube down my urethra and snip a few adhesions along the way that was blocking the scope to begin with.

A couple of weeks of a catheter to heal up with afterward and done right?  Well after two weeks of a catheter they "Ripped it out" and I have a 90 degree bend in a previously mostly straight member and basically it makes normal sex near impossible and there is pain just to get an erection.  I think the worst part is there really is no cure or treatment to ever get you back to normal. The best there is that I have found is another surgery that in the end will leave the member an inch or two shorter than it was before.

So back to the original question anyone here have any experience with it other than me and if so how do you deal with it.  At this point sex with my wife is non-existent.

psiberzerker
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:06:25 AM »

So back to the original question anyone here have any experience with it other than me and if so how do you deal with it.  At this point sex with my wife is non-existent.

Not personally, but with clients.  Sex doesn't have to involve a penis, just ask lesbians.  If she still has desire, there's a lot you can do with your hands, and mouth alone.
fernando3167
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 03:20:47 AM »

The true Peyronies disease is a isa trauma that generates a solid patch within your penis, and is the best friend of urologist surgeons, any new sufferers, please keep away from the knife.
psiberzerker
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 03:29:12 AM »

Ask your doctor if medical advice from the internet is right for you?
Pinetrees
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 11:02:19 PM »

Cry I have had Peyronies for 15 years.  As the bending continued to get worse, it affected my sexual performance.  I went to a urologist and his recommendation was to have a circumcision.  All that has done was to shorten my cock by two inches.  I cannot penetrate and more and no longer have intercourse.  There are other things of course, like oral sex, but I sure miss intercourse.  It even affects my jacking off now.  This is the most discouraging thing in my life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: