KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

And Another One Bites The Dust....

joan1984 · 6507

_priapism

Reply #140 on: March 18, 2020, 09:29:55 PM
Looks like another protest vote from me.  I might pencil in Michael Scott for president with Dwight Schrute as VP

Please, just vote for Trump.  It’s the same thing.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2960/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #141 on: March 18, 2020, 11:12:51 PM
Looks like another protest vote from me.  I might pencil in Michael Scott for president with Dwight Schrute as VP

The thing is, it's not the same thing. :emot_kiss:

_priapism

Reply #142 on: March 18, 2020, 11:27:34 PM

n

When they come after your disability payments, your Social Security, your VA benefits, your Medicare, and you’re left struggling to get by... At least you’ll have your protest vote to keep you warm at night.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #143 on: March 18, 2020, 11:37:14 PM

n

When they come after your disability payments, your Social Security, your VA benefits, your Medicare, and you’re left struggling to get by... At least you’ll have your protest vote to keep you warm at night.

Knowing that my vote didn't take part in those decisions and I'm not a hypocrite, yes I will sleep well with my decision.  :emot_kiss:

_priapism

Reply #144 on: March 20, 2020, 08:37:19 AM
Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaii congresswoman who attracted little mainstream Democratic support but gained traction with some on the far left and the far right, has ended her campaign for the presidency, she said Thursday.
Gabbard said she was endorsing former vice president Joe Biden, the current leader in the delegate count.
“Although I may not agree with the vice president on every issue, I know that he has a good heart, and he’s motivated by his love for our country and the American people. I’m confident that he will lead our country guided by the spirit of aloha, respect and compassion, and thus help heal the divisiveness that has been tearing our country apart,” she said in a video posted to Twitter.
A second former presidential rival, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y), also endorsed Biden on Thursday, joining a dozen other former competitors to back his bid to become the Democratic nominee.
“He’s the absolute best candidate to defeat President Trump and I think he is the person who has gained the trust and the respect of the American people in a way that no one else has,” said Gillibrand in an interview with The Washington Post. “The truth is he’s run the strongest campaign.”

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #145 on: April 08, 2020, 05:47:22 PM
Bye bye Bernie

ChirpingGirl

Reply #146 on: April 08, 2020, 05:59:09 PM
Trump and creepy Joe.

We're so fucked.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1620/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #147 on: April 08, 2020, 06:19:48 PM
Bye bye Bernie

Sanders was too far left for many of the Democrats, especially those who want to make sure Trump will not win in November.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #148 on: April 08, 2020, 06:43:15 PM
Bye bye Bernie

Sanders was too far left for many of the Democrats, especially those who want to make sure Trump will not win in November.

He was irrelevant months ago... well I think he was irrelevant since last election.

It used to be that you'd vote for the best candidate, now it's voting for the lesser of two evils.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #149 on: April 08, 2020, 06:47:40 PM
The DNC's motto since 2016 has been, Anyone but Trump. Biden may not be the best presidential candidate, but he has the potential to unseat Trump, especially if this pandemic reaches into the late summer.

_priapism

Reply #150 on: April 08, 2020, 06:56:18 PM
Bernie is a DINO, a leftist, and the worst possible candidate the Dems could have fronted.  He would have cost Dems the House, and any hope of taking the Senate back.  He’s a train wreck in slow motion.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1322/-3
Reply #151 on: April 09, 2020, 03:23:06 AM

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +434/-10
Reply #152 on: April 09, 2020, 02:38:08 PM
Bernie is a DINO, a leftist, and the worst possible candidate the Dems could have fronted.  He would have cost Dems the House, and any hope of taking the Senate back.  He’s a train wreck in slow motion.

It's okay, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.  :emot_laughing:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #153 on: April 09, 2020, 02:54:27 PM

You've made it clear that you don't like Bernie Sanders and I presume it's because he's just that bit too far left for you, but your attempt at analysis veers for the hysterical.

I think Sanders would have been a bad choice for presidential candidate because he is too old and if it was ever his time that was 2016, but Biden is an even worse choice in my opinion. All he has going for him is a good CV and superficial charm. He's just as much an old white guy as either Sanders or Trump and his policies are about as radical as a cheese sandwich. Trump will make a fool of him in debates (with or without the support of factual information), if he doesn't do that job for him himself. He will need a miraculous campaign to convince the same people who did not vote for Clinton in 2016 to go to the polls for him.

The Democrats still seem to have learned nothing from the 2016 election and running Biden comes with a high risk of presenting nothing new to even learn from for 2024.

What is wrong with you???  Have you lost or mind???  There is nothing radical about a cheese sandwich.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3090/-41
Reply #154 on: April 09, 2020, 06:51:39 PM

You've made it clear that you don't like Bernie Sanders and I presume it's because he's just that bit too far left for you, but your attempt at analysis veers for the hysterical.

I think Sanders would have been a bad choice for presidential candidate because he is too old and if it was ever his time that was 2016, but Biden is an even worse choice in my opinion. All he has going for him is a good CV and superficial charm. He's just as much an old white guy as either Sanders or Trump and his policies are about as radical as a cheese sandwich. Trump will make a fool of him in debates (with or without the support of factual information), if he doesn't do that job for him himself. He will need a miraculous campaign to convince the same people who did not vote for Clinton in 2016 to go to the polls for him.

The Democrats still seem to have learned nothing from the 2016 election and running Biden comes with a high risk of presenting nothing new to even learn from for 2024.

What is wrong with you???  Have you lost or mind???  There is nothing radical about a cheese sandwich.

If you grill the cheese sandwich, and add several dollops of Frank's, you have a radical cheese sandwich, and a delicious one, too.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3090/-41
Reply #155 on: April 09, 2020, 06:55:55 PM

I agree that the Democrats seem to have learned little from the 2016 election, as I've commented elsewhere.

The phrase you hear most about Biden is that he's the "most electable" candidate, but I agree with GB that that's not necessarily true. Keep in mind that in January 2016, Trump one of the least electable GOP candidates, yet here we are.

Assertions of a Biden-Sanders ticket are disastrous. They're both white men, they're both from the East Coast, and on Election Day they'll have a combined age of 156.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #156 on: April 09, 2020, 10:24:57 PM
"...Assertions of a Biden-Sanders ticket are disastrous. They're both white men, they're both from the East Coast, and on Election Day they'll have a combined age of 156..."

MissBarbara is correct. Only the best is warranted, and Speaker Nancy Pelosi must, for the good of the Nation, resign from Congress, and join with soon to be Presidential Nominee Biden on the Democrat Ticket.

A woman, no one doubts her sincerity and goals, from the West Coast... between California and Delaware, this Unity ticket cannot help but do the trick.

Talk about 100% Name Recognition! Democrat Star Power! A Perfect Ticket!
I agree with most, who believe trying to drag Biden across the finish line without a vibrant woman, with credentials, experience, and name recognition
would be a tragedy. 

Joe and Nancy! 

Joe's coal miner roots, Nancy's Baltimore roots, add in Delaware, Bankers, and California, with Hillary bringing NewYork again just by Campaigning with the ticket, and the whole 22 or 24 Primary Field standing behind them, what more could anyone ask for? Bernie doing the warm up for Rallies.. perfection...

And Hollywood!  Michael Moore, Barbara Streisand, Wow... can taste it...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #157 on: April 10, 2020, 03:23:39 PM
Any talk of Sanders or Pelosi on the ticket is pointless nonsense.  It will be a woman, just that Nancy isn’t even on the long list.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #158 on: April 10, 2020, 03:37:47 PM
Kamala Harris is holding virtual fund raisers in California. Could she be Biden's choice for VP?

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #159 on: April 10, 2020, 05:55:46 PM
Kamala Harris is holding virtual fund raisers in California. Could she be Biden's choice for VP?

My first pick, although there’s some lesser known Latinas that might also be good choices.