News:

The Tribute (M, F, mast)

Sarah_1964 · 1182

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
on: September 06, 2021, 12:27:08 PM
I should not have shared the photograph.

I know the risks of sharing photos on line. When I first started in sex chat, I did so - the erotic thrill of knowing strange men were leering at - and possiby masturbating to - me, partly or fully naked, was intense. I quickly learned to be more cautious - but I am naturally reckless and still do share, though carefully, rarely and only with those I trust.

But I did share this one.

It is one of my favourite, of very few explicit pictures I have of me. I took it, with my camera mounted on a little portable tripod, using the timer, for my husband a few years ago when we were both separated by travelling a lot. It is quite demure really, though I am full-frontal nude in it: my face looks ... modest ... almost uncertain ... which was how I felt, it being the first time I took such an explicit picture of myself. That modest look, I think, combined with my nudity, expresses some of the complex nuance of my character: highly sexual but also reserved.

I recreated the pose for my artist friend, who created the sketch I use as my avatar in the sex forum: the avatar follows his own artistic style, flatters me but also anonymizes and that relative anonymity is what led me to use it as an avatar - a way of exposing myself without exposing my identity.

The man asked me about the avatar and I explained, naively, which was what led to his requesting to see the original picture. He was honest, and said he wanted to make a 'tribute' to me. I know what a 'tribute' is: and despite - perhaps because of - the feeling of shame the idea raised in me there was also - as so often with sexual things - a guilty fascination, a desire to see such a thing, to witness the effect that I - or at least my picture - had on a man I did not know.

I did not expect him to send a video.

I hesitated when the video arrived: unsure whether to view it, but certain really that I would.

He had my picture on his mobile phone. His penis poised above it - above the picture of my fully naked body. He stroked himself, over my nude picture - I could hear him gasping as he did so. I watched, fascinated, as he did it - masturbating himself, over my picture, his penis moving as he stroked it, becoming more urgent.

When he came, his cum spurted onto my face and breasts, coating me.

I wished it had really been me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 08:05:13 PM by ObiDongKenobi »

Try me...

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 01:30:10 PM
I should not have shared the photograph.

I know the risks of sharing photos on line. When I first started in sex chat, I did so - the erotic thrill of knowing strange men were leering at - and possiby masturbating to - me, partly or fully naked, was intense. I quickly learned to be more cautious - but I am naturally reckless and still do share, though carefully, rarely and only with those I trust.

But I did share this one.

It is one of my favourite, of very few explicit pictures I have of me. I took it, with my camera mounted on a little portable tripod, using the timer, for my husband a few years ago when we were both separated by travelling a lot. It is quite demure really, though I am full-frontal nude in it: my face looks ... modest ... almost uncertain ... which was how I felt, it being the first time I took such an explicit picture of myself. That modest look, I think, combined with my nudity, expresses some of the complex nuance of my character: highly sexual but also reserved.

I recreated the pose for my artist friend, who created the sketch I use as my avatar in the sex forum: the avatar follows his own artistic style, flatters me but also anonymizes and that relative anonymity is what led me to use it as an avatar - a way of exposing myself without exposing my identity.

The man asked me about the avatar and I explained, naively, which was what led to his requesting to see the original picture. He was honest, and sai dhe wanted to make a ‘tribute’ to me. I know what a ‘tribute’ is: and despite - perhaps because of - the feeling of shame the idea raised in me there was also - as so often with sexual things - a guilty fascination, a desire to see such a thing, to witness the effect that I - or at least my picture - had on a man I did not know.

I did not expect him to send a video.

I hesitated when thevideo arrived: unsure whether to view it, but certain really that I would.

He had my picture on his mobile phone. His penis poised above it - above the picture of my fully naked body. He stroked himself, over my nude picture - I could hear him gasping as he did so. I watched, fascinated, as he did it - masturbating himself, over my picture, his penis moving as he stroked it, becoming more urgent.

When he came, his cum spurted onto my face and breasts, coating me.

I wished it had really been me.
A short but good story, though seems more like an account than fiction, unless that’s what you were going for, in which case I applaud 👏 your skills, truly magnificent. Do you or did you ever moonlight as a writer, as you sure as hell write with the skill of one.

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 02:43:36 PM
This one is in True Stories, which is a clue

Try me...

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1164
Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 03:35:32 PM
This one is in True Stories, which is a clue
Oh, hadn’t noticed that before, point duly noted though.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +128/-1
Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 07:49:27 PM
Very hot as usual Sarah