KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Dr. Reid (HS Principal/Stripper)

Guest · 724

psiberzerker

on: September 11, 2019, 04:44:23 PM
I thought it was a fairly typical school day until lunch, when a student came to see me.  She looked worried, and at first she was asking me if I was going to say anything to her father, or brothers.

Finally, I told her to "Have a seat, take a deep breath, and tell me what this is about."  She finally calmed down, holding her face in her hands, and she didn't look up, but she avoided eye contact the whole time she had been in there.  My office, I'm Assistant Principal at a public high school.  I handle the seniors, but more typical problems such as parking, smoking on campus, contraband, and fights.

"Now," I gauged that she'd calmed down enough, "What sort of trouble are you in?"

She shook her head in her hands, but all I could see was her hair hanging over them, and her face, which makes it difficult to see her mood.  "Huh!  I'm just scared of anyone finding out."

"What?"

"Where I work?"  Finally she looked up, "I saw you there, at the bar this weekend.  It was Saturday night, but it wasn't that busy."

"Oh, well.  It was our anniversary, so I was mostly focusing on my wife."  I didn't recognize her, and like hell I was only looking at my wife.  She took me to a titty bar, for our anniversary, of course I looked at the strippers, that's what you go to a titty bar for, but I wasn't looking at their faces, and she was dressed for school.  Of course we have a dress code, we can't have them walking the halls in platform boots, fishnets, and breakaway bras that just come right off when you know where the velcro is.  "Look, I know. I wasn't intending on calling your father, or telling your brothers.  What were you doing there, are you homosexual?"

"No, of course not.  If I were a lesbian, then there's no way I could even think about dancing naked for strangers in a topless bar."

"Well, I.  Uh, didn't recognize you."

"I know, and that means I was worried for nothing all week, but you're a doctor, right?"

"I'm not a medical doctor."

"No, but I saw your degrees on the wall in the office.  You've got a PsyD in developmental psychology?"

"Yes, of course."  Part of my credentials for the position.  "But I'm not a practicing psychologist."

"Huh, well I feel like I'm having a panic attack all the time.  Especially in class, because I'm worried about who knows, and if I don't graduate, then all he money I saved for college is wasted, because.  Huh!  Huh!"

"All right, just breathe, and try to relax.  How long have you been, having this problem?"

"Ever since I saw you, and."  Her face changed, and this time she looked right at me.  "That's your wife?"

"Well, I." Should probably let her change the subject, so she can calm down, "Really shouldn't discus my personal life, but yes."  I held up my wedding ring.  "I am happily married.  Almost 20 years."

"Yeah, I bet!  You're lucky to have such a beautiful wife, that takes you out to topless bars for her anniversary."

"All right, well now that you're calm again, I must ask that you don't discuss my marriage, any more.  In return, let me tell you about Doctor/Patient Privilege."

"That means I can talk about whatever I like," she held out her hand, as if accepting a tip, "Other than your marriage."

"And personal life."  I nodded.  "It can lead to a conflict of interest."  Blackmail...  Though, she's not going to blab to all her friends that she saw my wife, and I at the night club, because it would lead to triggering questions about what she was doing there to see us together.

"And you can't tell anyone about what I say?"  Just to be sure.

"Within reason, as long as it isn't criminal, and doesn't involve me in anything criminal, but I have to ask.  You are over 18, right?"

"Of course."  They say Bar, but they don't have their liquor license.  So, apparently they can hire 18 year old seniors in high school.  "And I didn't get a job there until my birthday, but my dad.  He doesn't like strippers, he hates them, and my big brother.  He dated a stripper until dad found out, and he hit the roof!  He didn't hit him or anything, but he damned him to hell, and disowned him."  I can sympathize there.  "Cut him off from his college fund."

"You have a college fund?"

"Well yeah, but that only covers tuition, and."  She smiled to herself, and looked down.  Shook her head, and took a deep breath.  "Huh, you know that's just an excuse, huh?"

"I'm not here to judge, but as Freudian as it sounds, you seem to have a lot of anxiety about your father, and him judging you."

"I don't know if I want to get caught, just to throw it in his face, and blame him, or.  No, he's got the money, so he's lording it over us.  All of us, and that gives him the final say on which school we go to, what we major in, and I don't even know what I want to study, but I know for a fact he's not going to support a Liberal Arts degree, because it has the word Liberal in it, so that's for hippies."

"Well, you have several possible options.  As I see it, the simple ones would be either to stop working there if it gives you so much anxiety, or to come clean, and reconcile with your father.  However, there may be other options that aren't at either extreme."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, honestly there's always a third option.  At least, so if you compromise, then generally once you discover one, another presents itself.  I find that it's better not to focus on the 2 worst case scenarios, to the exclusion of all else, but we can work on your options together.  You're not working there tonight?"

"No, it's a school night, I only work on Fridays, and Saturdays.  So, what you're saying is, there might be some way for me to go to college, other than the college fund, or.  Huh!"  She shook her head, "I don't know if I can give it up now."

"You mean dancing topless?"

"I mean the money, and usually it's the looks I get, is that addictive?"

"It's probably at least exhibitionistic."

"Well, this time, it was.  Huh, it felt wrong, and creepy, because I made so much money.  Over $600.00 in tips in 1 night, but you think it was because I was so scared?  I had a full on panic attack, but my boss told me to get back out there, and I wanted to throw up just so he would send me home sick, but I didn't.  I just worked past it, and took the first private dance I could get, before you saw me."

"And that felt wrong, and creepy?"

"Huh, well.  He noticed how scared I was, and he said 'don't be scared,' but it's the way he said it."  She looked down, and turned her head, to hide in her hair.  Took a deep ragged breath, and shuddered.  "He didn't even look at my body.  I kept trying to shake it, so he'd look away from me, but he just smiled up at me, and made me turn back around when I tried to shake my butt in his lap."

"Well, I assume you've been dancing long enough to realize that most men don't look you in the eye, when they have a dancer in her underwear to look at."

"I think he got off on my fear, and that's why he asked for a private dance, when he's never done that before.  He's in there all the time, every night I work, and the other girls say he's been a regular for years, but.  I don't even want the money, his dirty money, and I can't really separate the bills he gave me from the the rest.  I want to burn them, for making me feel so sick, and dirty, when every other man I've been in there with just made me feel.  Worth something.  That's the thing, I don't know how a million bucks feels, but a hundred feels incredible, and a thousand.  Huh, I made $500 bucks.  In one night, not even counting the hundred he spent on taking me into the mirror room.  I knew that Otis was watching too, and that's the only way I got through it.  It feels safe in there, knowing Otis is watching, and all he had to do was tough me to wind up out the back door, but he didn't.  He just looked at me, and talked to me, but why is that such a nightmare compared to a whole bunch of men looking at my body?"

"Because there's an intimacy to eye contact.  I assume that it's flattering, to find out that so many men like your body so much that they would pay hundreds, and even thousands of dollars to see it, but this man made it personal, and he was sadistic about it.  He saw how vulnerable you were, and he exploited that to get into your head.  Used your fear to make you uncomfortable, and you say he got off on it?"

"I'm pretty sure.  I didn't feel it in his lap, and he had his hand over it, so I couldn't even see it in his pants, but I saw it on his face, and I was just relieved that it was over.  He let me look away, because he had his eyes closed, but.  You haven't ever been raped, have you?  Oh, sorry, that's too personal.  I know.  Don't answer that."

I swallowed, "No, but I have talked to other girls, that were sexually assaulted.  To varying degrees, but of course Doctor/Patient Privilege still applies to them.  Something to keep in mind is that it's not the assault, itself.  Whether he got his fingers in your underpants, to give you the bills."

"No, he payed by credit card, in advance."

"It's the intent, and the emotional connection that he exploited.  Also, probably some Power disparity.  It sounds like he ordered you to look him in the eyes?"  She nodded.  "Because you avoided eye contact, and he saw the fear on your face.  He knew that you didn't want to, but he could force you to, anyway."

"Huh, I never knew that men could be sadistic, like that.  I mean, I know what S&M is, but I never tried it.  I only ever heard about tying you up, and beating you, not.  God, it was like torture, and I'm still having nightmares, every night."

"Well, if it isn't too painful."

"It's just his eyes, that's all I can see, and he doesn't say anything, but I know it's him, and I can't look away.  As hard as I try, I can't look away, or close my eyes, until I realize they're already closed, so I can open them, and wake up.  Huh, I'm getting better at that, though.  It's like a Lucid Dream?"

I nodded.

"I'm taking psychology as my elective."  She's smiling, and even pulled her unbanged hair out of her face to tuck behind her ear.  "I've never been able to do that before, so I guess I learned something new.  As soon as I see his eyes, I know I'm dreaming, and instead of trying to look away, or close my eyes, i just have to wake up.  I'm even starting to hear the beat, before they even show up."

"Your heart beat?"

"No, the music that was playing?  He had me turn the PA off so he could talk to me, but it's not sound proofed.  I could still hear the bass, but then I realized when I hear that, it means I'm dreaming, and I almost woke up before they looked at me, but then Bam!  They were right there, so I woke up screaming."  She held her hands up right in front of her face.

"I think you better call, and cancel your shift for this weekend, until you're sure that you can face him again.  You're afraid he will be there."  No question, whatsoever.  He really scared the wits out of here, when she was already afraid, because she saw us there.

"Huh, well."  She looked up at the clock.  "I already missed one class, and now I have to pee.  So, I better get going before the bell, but thanks, and don;t worry about me telling anyone you're a lesbian.  Honestly, they talk about it already, but not seriously.  It's more like a joke, and they say that about just about anyone, eventually.  Only gay if it's man, or another boy."

I just shook my head, and swallowed.  Honestly, we're bisexual, and we fell in love, but we're monogamous, and there's no male strip club to celebrate special occasions like our anniversary.  Otherwise, honestly.  I should pay her back, she has a birthday coming up, and I could find one that isn't too far to drive, but.

I need to put that story out of my head.  Before I start having nightmares as well.  That poor girl!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 02:09:30 PM by psiberzerker »